Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Phil Davies was so helpful, got us the best price for our cruise and was so knowledgeable about the itinerary having worked on cruise ships in the past. There was never any pressure to book, just great customer service-thanks Phil! Would highly recommend
As always 118 is most helpful and the agent Georgina was excellent ..
Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend.
Very friendly , helpful staff. Quick , and very efficient
Great experience Katja was so helpful and met all our requirements
Booking was very Pleasant, quick and easy.
Excellent no pressure booking on line, Low deposit and good pricing.
Holly the operative agent was very helpful and patient explained everything regarding the cruise what cabins was best given our requirements. I could not find any fault, she even laughed at my humour.
As per usual Rebekka Gale was thorough and patient. She has great communication skills, and although she sticks to the companies guidelines to the letter, she’ll try her best to give you the best deal possible. She also ensures that you fully understood every part of the booking, before the final payment. Rebekka has been dealing with most of my holiday arrangements for a number of years. She really is one amazing representative for Cruise 118, truly a credit to your company. Eirwen Hughes
Shelley was a great adviser. Very efficient service. Cruise booked with ease and confidence.
Excellent, would highly recommend
This is the first time I've booked a cruise through Cruise118, and it was very easy and straightforward. Stacey explained everything very clearly.
Your agent was very clear and easy to talk too. I've spoken to her on other cruises it was a pleasure.
Extremely pleased with this company. Everybody I have spoken with lately have been polite and courteous. Nothing is too much trouble. People here are switched on and knowledgeable. This company are competitive and competent. A special recommendation for Claire, Brittany and Nicola.
Excellent customer service as always from Andrea.
Great cruise specialists, transparent in their pricing and always ready to highlight the latest offers and savings. Special mention to the Cruise Concierge we dealt with - Katja - she has been one of the best travel adviser I have been speaking with. Always super kind, very precise in providing all the information and supportive in deciding which was the best cruise for us to book. I will definitively use again Cruise118 for my next cruise.
Efficient, professional and knowledgeable
Chris Carter is a credit to the company, always on hand to help
Very good follow up was on time and no pressure answered questions if I needed anything answered all staff took messages and all ways cane back no need for me to phone again well pleased
Delightful experience throughout. Lovely lady very polite and helpful
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,350 reviews