Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Rachel Halliwell who assisted in my enquiry and made my booking is a highly professional agent. I am very much pleased with our conversation/booking/her advises. Thanks a lot, Rachel, well done!"
Hello Liz Elson,

Thank you for taking the time to compose such a lovely review. Rachel is a real asset to Cruise 118 and we are so pleased she was able to not only provide great service but a great price too!

Have a fabulous time on your cruise and thank you for booking!
"Excellent customer service. Thank-you!"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.

It's very satisfying to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that our concierges have provided you when assisting with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"Very helpful telesales staff who assisted in my enquiry and making my booking for me"
Good Evening Mrs Kathleen Sheila Christine Jones,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the good, helpful and efficient service that your have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your holiday!
"Nothing was too much trouble for Phil as we have very specific requirements"
Hi Mrs Karen Denise Angus,

Thank you very much for your review.

It's excellent to hear that you are happy with the service that Phil has provided you.

Have a lovely time on your holiday!
"VERY HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT"
Mrs Mary Josephine Woodford,

Thank you very much for your review.

It's fantastic to hear your kind comments.

We hope you have a great time on your holiday!
"I needed some help on preparing on-line the Xpress Pass so I phoned Cruise 118 and had the help of Chris Carter who did the bulk of the task with me inputting the personal details. He was very very helpful and"
Thank you so much for your feedback.

It's very satisfying to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from our concierge Chris Carter.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.
"kym was extremely pleasant and answered every question that i asked with patience and so friendly with all the correct information"
Hi Susan Gunn,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the service that Kym has provided you.

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Chris Carter was very pleasant and helpful"
Hello Gladys Rich,

Thank you so much for your review.

It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the pleasant and helpful service that Chris Carter has provided you.

Have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Very professional and knowledgable. Called back when said. Very pleasant booking experience."
Hi Mr Nigel Mark Smith,

Thank you so much for your acknowledgement.

It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the professional and knowledgeable service that you have received from Cruise 118.

Have a lovely time time on your cruise!
"I must express my gratitude to Hannah Bayley Customer service assistance .She was polite and most helpful, &very professional in assisting me to book a cruise."
Hi Margaret Wood,

Many thanks for your feedback.

It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the helpful and professional service that Hannah Bayley has provided you.

We hope you have a great time on your cruise!
"The agent was very knowledgeable and helpful and had practical experiences to pass on advice."
Dear Mr Reginald William Evans,

Thank you very much for your comments.

It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the helpful and knowledgeable service that you have received from Cruise 118.

We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday!
"James was very helpful and accommodating during my recent enquiry and went to some lengths to explore alternatives for me. I would not hesitate to contact him again. We have only completed one booking with 118 and were pleased with the service . We have recommended it to others."
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for taking the time to review the helpful and accommodating service that James has provided you, going above and beyond to look into your options.

We appreciate you high recommendation and we thank you for choosing Cruise 118.
"Chris Carter Customer Experience Concierge I A great job well done Help Me to sort out my medical form and updated me on how I needed a new passport before I travel haven’t been diagnosed with very early stages of dementia this is helped me a lot! Well done"
Hello Allan Thornewill,

Thank you so much for your acknowledgement.

it's brilliant to hear that you are happy with the helpful service that Chris Carter has provided you.

Chris is a lovely member of our team who will always go above and beyond to assist with his customers.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise 118.
"I have never been on a cruise, done my research, and took the plunge, Tracy was very helpful and took the stress out of the booking process for me."
Thank you so much for your 5* feedback.

It's a pleasure to read your lovely comments on the helpful service that Tracy has provided you.

Tracy is a credit to our team. Please be assured that her hard work will be recognised.

We hope you have an excellent holiday!
"Listened to our requirements and sorted out our combined holiday within the budget that we were comfortable with and not compromising on the quality we specified."
Hello Mr Ian Frederick Dye,

Thank you for your review.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"Chris Carter was amazing he was pleasant and extremely helpful nothing was too much trouble for him. A very big thank you"
Hello Christine Evans,

Thank you for your kind comments.

It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that Chris Carter has provided you.

We hope you have a superb time on your holiday!
"Rebecca Rimmer was very helpful & knowledgeable throughout the booking process of a complex itinerary. Her customer service skills are first class and of a high standard. I highly recommend Rebecca."
Thank you for very much for your review.

It's brilliant to hear that you are pleased with the helpful&knowledgeable, first class service that Rebecca Rimmer has provided you.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.

We hope you have a great time on your cruise!
"Scott Perry was great to deal with. He carefully listened to what I wanted, then booked the required cruise for my daughter with a room close to ours & all flights, quickly & within budget all within one quick hassle free phone call. We’ve been cruising for many years using a different travel agent every time usually because they charged us too much....but next time we’ll use Cruise118.com again. :-)"
Hello R. Randev,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the service that Scott Perry has provided you helping to find you the perfect cruise in a helpful and efficient manner.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
"Always there to answer any questions and sort out any worries you may have"
Thank you Marion for your review.

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from Cruise 118.

We wish you a lovely time on your holiday!
"Swift efficient booking with good price."
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the efficient service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 7,622 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access