Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Mr Carl Mitchell
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Mrs Jane Murphy
I spoke with a very helpful lady in customer services who gave me some very helpful points as I have never been on a cruise before, I then spoke to Victoria Dimmock in sales who could not of been more helpful and lovely. We are really looking forward to our cruise in February to Germany 🇩🇪 😀 thank you
PAULA MOLLOY IS AN EXCELLENT AGENT!!
Excellent service
Very pleased to say we spoke with James who listened to our preferences and very swiftly looked at all options to discuss and consider resulting in a very satisfactory outcome to confirm our cruise expectations were met and even bettered to what we expected. Really pleasant manner and comfortable rapport to go through all cruise line requirements consistent with Covid awareness for our own safety and protection, ship crew and staff and of course fellow passengers. We have this booked now and very much looking forward to returning to cruising next May. Thank you James from Steve and Julie
Very satisfied the way 118 has handled this matter ,so far
I am very pleased with the service that I have received.
Emma O’Reilly was very helpful and efficient and made the whole booking experience nice and simple. Thank you Emma.
I booked on line and was able to navigate the site and conclude my booking satisfactorily
Very helpful and did a great job booking next years holiday thank you
My enquiry was dealt with a friendly but professional way gave alternative to different deck options and rooms rang back straight away once we gad made a decion and slightly cheaper with other companies. Very happy
Clear minimum of fuss polite and helpfull
Always a Pleasure. Stacey offers a first-class service.
Phil was very helpful and answered all my questions - and I had quite a few !
10 out of 10
Brilliant talking to a lady who made the booking experience easy
Excellent and efficient service especially from Georgina Dawkins who made our booking over the phone...great service
I have today booked a cruise for eleven family members, four superior balcony cabins on P&O Ventura. The sales concierge Rebecca Rimmer got the best possible price and the cabins situated on the perfect deck. Thank you Rebecca, you went over and above to get us the right cruise, nothing was too much trouble.
I just booked over the phone and Rachel was really nice. She was very informative and helpful and made it very easy for us to book our first cruise and honeymoon! Thank you Rachel and Cruise118 is very lucky to have you!
Very efficient and friendly
Always book with cruise 118, excellent service and fantastic prices.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,867 reviews