Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Good services Wayne pleased. You posted my ticket's out and range me to check that they had arrived thank you."
Thank you Mr David Griffiths for your kind feedback.

We are so pleased that Wayne assisted with your booking and posted your tickets out to you.

We wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Jen(JENNIFER MAUDSLEY) was an absolute dream to communicate with. I think we had well over a dozen live chat communications and E MAILS,over several days.. She worked wonders in obtaining what I wanted, at a very acceptable price. Fully recommend her and thanks from myself and my wife. She fully understood what I wanted to achieve, with a friendly approach throughout.. Have a good Christmas JEN."
Thank you Tony Sharpe for taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Jennifer.

It's lovely to hear that you are happy with the excellent and friendly service that you have received from Jennifer, understanding your preferences.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise and wish you a wonderful Christmas too !!
"The service i have received from Wayne Addison was nothing less than superb, thank you Wayne i have you're extension number for future reference."
Hello John Bennett,

Thank you for taking the time to review the excellent service that you have received from our concierge Wayne.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"I phoned 118 to pay for our cruise. I spoke to Kelise Hodson She was so friendly and helpful and we had a lovely conversation about our favourite destinations. It was an absolute pleasure thank you Kelise."
Hi Teresa Joell,

What a lovely review about our concierge Kelise Hodson.

It's wonderful to hear that Kelise assisted with your booking in a friendly and helpful manner and that you both had a lovely conversation about your favourite destinations.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise!!
"Having booked our cruise with Katja Porter last year, I thought I would e-mail her again this year with our enquiry. Once again she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating - pleasure dealing with her."
Dear Miss Paula Jane Whyte,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Katja Porter.

It's wonderful to hear that Katja assisted with your booking in a helpful and accommodating manner. We’re delighted that you’ve entrusted Cruise 118 with your precious holidays.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
"Resolved all queries in a friendly manner"
Norma Cliff,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are so pleased that our team assisted with your queries in a friendly manner.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.
"Ventura 3 day cruise to Bruges. We had a really lovely time with our family, thank you."
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful time with your family on your Ventura cruise to Bruges.

We would like to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you assist with your holidays in the future.
"I made it clear that I would not pay a significant loading for travelling single but every cruise offered in the areas I was interested were loaded 100% Since you do not publish your terms and conditions in an obvious place to be read before submission, I DO NOT AGREE TO YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302, alternately they can be contacted on PreTravelCustomerRelations@cruise118.com. We will be happy to discuss this issue with you.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"I booked another cruise few days ago. Cruise118.com concierge Rebekka was not only professional adviser but also very friendly person-we chatted like we new each other for years... I strongly recommend to speak to Rebekka if decided to go on the cruise. Well done Cruise118.com! Thanks You, Rebekka."
Good Evening Mr Dalius Urbonas,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Rebekka. It's wonderful to hear that Rebekka assisted with your booking in a friendly and professional manner. It's lovely to hear that Rebekka provided a personal service.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
"Joanne Donkin is a pleasure to deal with"
Thank you for your lovely review about Joanne Deakin,

We wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Rachel Halliwell is definitely the best cruise concierge(as you call your operatives) that we have had dealings with.she is not only efficient but has a friendly and understanding manner that gets things done the way we want .l have spent 34 years in the airline industry and were I still working would employ her tomorrow she has exactly the right approach to put customers at ease knowing that things will be done the way that they expect thank you. Rachel"
Hello Adrian,

What a lovely review about our concierge Rachel Halliwell. It's great to hear that Rachel assisted with your booking in a friendly and understanding manner.

We appreciate your high recommendation of Rachel. Rachel is a credit to our company. Please be assured that Rachel will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

We hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Bethany Smith was breath of fresh air this afternoon in confirming that we had flights and in particular, transfers included with our special cruise on the Sky Princess later in 2019. Pleasantly surprised that the flights have been buttoned up so early. The direct debit set up was also very helpful and helps to ease the final bill. Thank you. JN"
Thank you for your review, it is always great when our customers take the time to submit a 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your booking and that Bethany was able to help you with all your enquiries and provided yourself with an excellent service.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Joanne was so helpful and answer all my question , even the stupid ones."
Thank you for your review Julia Aberdeen. It is great to read that Joanne delivered an exceptional, polite and helpful service .We wish you a fantastic holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Bethany dealt with my issues today and what a pleasant experience it was she resolved all my questions she was extremely professional in her role ."
Good Evening,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. It’s great to hear that Bethany assisted with your booking and provided yourself with a excellent service.

We appreciate your kind comments and wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Having spent many years training and educating Post Graduate Managers in Customer Service I wish to congratulated your Concierge Wayne Addison . He has all the skills and attributes required . His can do attitude and general enthusiasm for your company are most refreshing. Many Thanks."
Thank you for your review Chris Wadsworth. It is great to read that Wayne delivered an exceptional and professional service that you are happy with. We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"I would like to give my sincere thanks to Wayne Addison. Having spent many years training and education Managers at Post Graduate level in Customer Service. Cruise 118 have got an absolute gem there. His can do attitude and overall exemplary attitude are most refreshing. Thankyou"
Good Afternoon Wadsworth Chris And Sue,

Thank you for your lovely review on our concierge Wayne. We are so glad that Wayne could help to make your experience enjoyable, by assisting with your booking in a efficient, helpful and polite manner.

We wish you a wonderful time on your holiday!
"We got off to a rocky start but this was the cruise company's fault not 118, in the end it looks like the cruise118 staff have managed to get it sorted but for a while it was looking like the cruise might not happen. Now looking forward to hearing about how we might upgrade 1 or 2 of our cabins, and the cruise itself of course!!."
Good Evening,

Thank you for your review about our concierges and we are glad to hear that they were able to resolved all your enquires with your booking!

It's always very rewarding to hear when customers are pleased with the service that they have received. We appreciate your kind comments on the helpful and professional service received from Cruise 118!!

We apologise for any issues you have experience with the cruise line and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thankyou for booking with Cruise 118.
"The operator was very professional and very helpful"
Hello Mr David Jackson,

Thank you for your 5* review on the helpful and professional service that you have received from our concierges.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!!
"Tried to book twice each time prices inflated from advertised, never seem to have the cruise at the price on their website"
We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such. Our system is updated overnight and our sales concierge are trained to make our marketing department aware when any of our advertised cruises are no longer available.

Although I am sorry that my response may not be to your satisfaction, I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,724 reviews