Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com?

Michael Abrams
Verified Reviewer
"Paula Molloy was especially helpful, nothing too much trouble. Definitely will use her again. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
Hayley Shilson
Unverified Reviewer
"Its always nice talking to a human voice from customer services instead of going through lots of automated messages. Danielle Wynn was very pleasant and helpful with our queries regarding our forthcoming cruise. Our previous concierge worker was Claire Tonkless who was fantastic in our booking of the cruise too. Clearly, you have good staff who have excellent customer service skills. Thank you for making our booking so convenient and simple."
Alan Masheter
Unverified Reviewer
"janet cain very well done 10 out of ten look forward to are phone meet on 29 april"
"Rebecca Rimmer was an excellent consultant, gave clear information, searched what we needed, gave good advice and was very patient. S K Riches."
Nigel Hammersley
Verified Reviewer
"Our sales concierge, Shelley, provided all the information we needed to enable us to book a wonderful cruise. She gave clear advice without pressuring us to buy, and seemed as if she really enjoyed her job. We have booked our cruise with her help and would recommend her to everyone."
"I am a wheelchair user, with a diagnosis of MS. So have special motobility needs. I have found staff very helpful regarding help with finding accessible cabin to booking excursions. I found Danielle Wynn especially friendly and polite. Always cheerful and helpful. I’ve used Cruise118 before and would use them again and tell others."
Martyn Summers
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely to talk to somebody who had your interests to heart and was able to sort out all the outstanding issues"
"Dealt with Shelley Brackenbury this evening and assisted with a family booking for cruises this year and next. She was very helpful with any queries I raised and was happy to consider different options for us. Seamless process with the booking and now looking forward to enjoying our first family cruise with young children!"
Tina Cobbold.pdf
Unverified Reviewer
"Made my booking with Beth gallery she was amazing as I booked my first cruise ,I thin had a few questions and spoke to Janet she was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble, all together a pleasant experience."
Rosa + Chris
Verified Reviewer
"After having a 50th birthday cruise to Cuba and the Caribbean changed without any reason for October 2019 by the MSC Cruises, I was assisted by a wonderful Amendment Team member at Cruise 118 named Claire Hamilton. She understood my disappointment in not being able to have the cruise which myself and my partner had looked forward to. She not only managed to rearrange another cruise for a date which we could do, and managed to get an amazing discount off the original price - (almost £900!!) she also managed to get the Ocean View room we wanted. She is a credit to 118 and I can't sing her praises enough. She has been very helpful and no query I or my partner have seems to be an issue or a botheration to her. As someone who has to deal with possible difficult customers, she was helpful, cheery and said that she would do everything she could to assist us. Thank you Claire so much- you are a credit and I hope 118 appreciate having you as a valuable member of the team."
"I spoke to Wayne Addison this afternoon and he could not have been more helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for him. It was very much appreciated."
"excellent response ,polite, clearly understood Rachael explained all points in perfect detail"
"Shelley dealt with the booking from the first call to 118 to receiving the completed booking information. Shelley was friendly, polite and very professional. I would certainly book again with 118 following my communications with Shelley. Well done Shelley."
"My husband spoke to Shelley a few times who was very helpful and always called back when she promised. I called her back to book our cruise and she was so friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks for all your help Shelley 👍😀"
Stephen Wheeler
Verified Reviewer
"Wayne did a fantastic job. Nothing was too much for him. I will certainly consider this company again if all their employees are this good."
Tony Hearnshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Great help from Janet! Went out of her way to help with my travel quires?!! Very cheerful! And gave me lots to think about on my journey to Tilbury!! She was a great tonic!! Many thanks!! Tony Hearnshaw"
"Am a single traveller going on my first time cruise I phoned Cruise 118 and spoke to a man named Wayne he was brilliant made sure my tickets and all my imformation was good,everything was done over the phone and I couldn't of asked for a nicer person to help me.. Highly recommended.. :o)"
Sylvia Inwards
Unverified Reviewer
"Danielle was very helpful and polite. I have spoken to her before."
Beverley Powell
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke with Janet Cain today about my booking, she was extremely polite and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble and she helped with my inquiry in great detail. She was very patient with me. Jamie who I booked with last week was also very helpful. Thank you to you both."
Suzanne Gabriel
Unverified Reviewer
"More than one consultant (Hannah and Krystle) getting my CLEARLY spelled out and enunciated, name wrong with no apology or sounding bored as if it didn’t matter anyway. As a former sales manager and telesales at that! I can tell you that not only is it the single most important sign of respect but getting it wrong indicates inefficiency lazy attitude, poor attention to detail and leads to loss of confidence and loss of customers who will go elsewhere. No clare topliss and Wayne have been excellent"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.73 based on 4,564 reviews