Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"I want to praise Janet Cain who was very helpful with my booking and who tried to undo my feeling of disappointment with Beth Talbot. Thank you Janet for your help."
"My cruise is now over and I found everything really good. My sister and I enjoyed our cabin and it’s position which was perfect and all was fabulous. The only downside was having to wait at the docks in Barcelona for at least an hour in line before the fire alarm went and it was everyone out. We managed to be very much worse in the queue after returning However everything else was great including our off ship days. Thank you Rebecca Johnson and Sarah for helping us so well. We would use 118.com again. The customer service was outstanding."
"Excellent customer service received from Janet Cain today - very patient, understanding, nothing too much trouble and very informative."
"This is just a note of thanks and to let you know how helpful and informative Paula has been during the booking our next cruise. She has been extremely patient and knowledgeable and helped us no end to come to choose a cruise we are all delighted to be going on in September 2019. She is a credit to your staff and we would happily recommend her and your company to all our cruising friends."
"I have never cruised before and have found it an absolute minefield. I generally book holidays myself and have much experience at trailing through sites and dealing with agents, however on this occasion I needed a lot of help. I have to say that Shelley was fantastic. I had a million questions which were all answered. I had a million combinations of ships to cabins and decks, and she checked them all. She was so patient with me and explained everything clearly. I have an understanding now how the cruise booking process works and how not all of these other companies are as good as what their website or reputation would have you believe. I just want to thank Shelley for taking the time with us 'noobs' , and feel that her patience and knowledge needed to be commended."
"I have just booked a cruise with Cruise 118 I was so impressed with the customer service and assistance shown to me by Greg - helping me booking a very important occasion - that I am contacting you to express my gratitude to him - and through him - Cruise 118 I have booked cruises through Dawson, Forever Cruises Iglu and planet cruise - but this has been my best customer experience by far"
"Tracy Dursun is a star, a star with lots of patience. I was changing this and that at every point and she helpfully whittled away to get the option I wanted. I would have been tearing my hair out on the other end of the phone. Having booked through another agent for my RC and Cunard cruises though not an unpleasant experience I must say - but because of the courteous, pleasant, excellent service (and now Tracy has perked my flight seats at no extra charge) I will definitely be planning my next cruise with cruise 118. thank you,"
"Just brooked a cruise with Cruise 118.com and feel that the Customer Service thoroughly deserves a mention. Next September my wife and myself will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and thought we would celebrate it with a cruise accompanied by the kids and Grand Kids. We have been on quite a few cruises over the years and have developed our blue print for what we want and what we expect from the travel operator and cruise line. I came a cross Cruise 118.com and gave them a call. I was greeted by a lovely lady called Bethany Talbot who was very pleasant and knowledgable indeed. As I was booking for late 2019 it made things difficult from the off. Also my party consisted of 6 adults and 5 Grand Children aged 1 - 7yrs. The kids wanted different cabin types and grades but we all wanted to be in the same area of the ship. It was difficult having to contact the kids to say what about this what about that and over all took a number of calls back and forth between Bethany and myself to sort it. Bethany was brilliant throughout, very understanding. Her prime interest was that we got the cruise tailored to suit exactly what we wanted and that it met all our needs. Bethany's response to my queries (as I had many) was super efficient as I was updated at every stage often within minutes.The process took three days. The outcome was a fantastically priced cruise including balconies for all the party. The cabins were all located by lifts for easy access to the ship and Bethany even managed to upgrade us to the next class. I can’t praise Bethany enough as she has helped us to plan a great 40th wedding celebration aboard the MSC Bellissima with our Children and Grand children next year. Once again Bethany a big Thank you from all the family very much appreciated."
"I have just booked another cruise with cruise 118 through Nicola Read and would like to say how pleased I am with the service and help I received. Nicola is always so pleasant and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. It makes the process so much easier knowing that there is always someone there to help with not just the booking but also any queries and questions right up to the time of departure."
Mary Fletcher
Unverified Reviewer
"Polite, helpful, obliging and spent time chatting to make me feel valued as a customer. Will use you again most assuredly."
"Dear sirs, I wish to express my appreciation for the service I received from Andrea when I booked the above holiday. The lady was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. She is a credit to herself and an asset to your company."
"Hello just wanted to say how pleased I was with the service provided by Emily, when I booked my cruise with her yesterday. She was friendly and very efficient."
"Dear Company Director (cruise 118), I’m not usually one for leaving feedback or taking part in surveys, but I just wanted to let you know that your cruise concierge Paula Molloy was the best we'd dealt with and a real credit to your company. Me and my friends always book with cruise 118, because you always beat the opposition price for us and include drinks and tip packages (needed when you’re on a tight budget). We’ve always found your concierges really helpful, but Paula was the tops she really put herself out to help us, even helping long after she should have finished her shift, even though she was due to go on her own holiday (that's real customer service). Her customer service, care and help felt really genuine, not fake like some companies I’ve had to deal with. I’d like to finish by saying thanks Paula M, if your company does it, you should be concierge of the month! Thanks again"
"continually trying to get the company to amend cruise details is a nightmare....3 emails to get a DOB amended....2 attempts to get the cabin bed config amended ..still not done"
Thank you for leaving your review Mr Peter Rae. I am very sorry to hear your amendments have not been completed. I will pass your details over to the Concierge Desk and ask that they contact you.

Thank you again.
Philip Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Wayne was polite and very helpfull."
Thank you for your review Philip Jones about Wayne and how polite and friendly he is. I am so pleased he was able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"Booked balcony cabin with good advice. Phoned to pay and very helpful lady took my payment, also offering excursions and paid upgrade which I declined. She was friendly and efficient. Thank you Janet Cain"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased Janet Cain was able to assist in taking payment and offering the many upgrades and shore excursions that are available.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.com
"They advertise they are open until 10PM. Just don't try phoning them at 9:30PM, they don't answer the phone. Still there are plenty of cruise agents that do answer the phone and speak to their customers."
Thank you for leaving a review Gerry. However, disappointed to hear that your telephone call was unsuccessful. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service therefore Cruise118 is extremely saddened to receive a negative rating.

Please accept our apologies and we sincerely hope we can assist you in the future with your cruise booking.
"Very helpful Tracy rang back when she said she would. Explained every thing . We are very happy"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that Tracy was able to assist you with your booking and explaining everything you required in order to be happy and book your cruise.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
Christine Malone
Unverified Reviewer
"Hannah was great , very helpful and friendly"
Thank you Christine Malone for your review about the great, helpful and friendly service you have received from Hannah. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Martyn Packer
Unverified Reviewer
"Professional, helpful and informative staff. Hannah was excellent."
Thank you for your review Mr Packer. I am pleased that Hannah provided you with excellent, helpful and professional service. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,831 reviews