Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Booking experience was easy and comprehensive, good information and knowledge from the sales advisor Jacqui
Excellent as always. Not just super efficient but really helpful and friendly too. Exceptional service.
If possible would like to upgrade if available,
Fantastic help the lady Jacqueline Jarrett who works for you is a credit to your organisation. Went above and beyond to help me select the cruise i wanted. Please thank her from me
Sam was great and very informative. He managed to sort out our booking within about an hour! He gave us the reassurances we required regarding Covid and cancellations etc. Really happy with Cruise 118. We booked a cruise last year and it was cancelled due to Covid and we were very impressed with how timely we were refunded. This is a credit to you guys . I have heard some horror stories about other travel agencies! Well done you!
Estelle Peachey and everyone else I have spoke to have been amazing, they have been patient with my even though I keep changing my mind about what cabin I want.
What a pleasure to deal with Rachel Halliwell today, she assisted and processed my cruise request in a most friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner. Many thanks Rachel you are a star & a credit to Cruise118.
Top marks for friendliness and efficiency and to top it off the best deal
Claire has been very helpful. It has been a very difficult time for the cruise industry and staff at Cruise118 have done very well under exceptional circumstance. As it was more convenient for us to cancel our cruise rather than rebook Claire handled the matter very efficiently.
We booked through 118.com for a cruise in 2022 and the lady called Stacey was excellent. She was so good we went straight back to her for a booking in 2023 and she has come up trumps again. Very patient and thorough and willing to look at all alternatives you can come up with. We would not hesitate to book through 118.com again.
Excellent service from Shelley.
We last had a booking in 2019 for the inaugural voyage of the Sky Princess. So it was nice to get a follow up prompt the other week and we're back on Sky Princess again for March 2022 from Ft Lauderdale. Caroline Latham handled our booking with the usual Cruise118 aplomb and efficiency and this morning (via Nicola) we received our Princess confirmation. Let's all hope that cruising gets back to normal this year.
Very easy to book with, Brittany explained all my options and the new covid regulations .We have cruised many times and have experienced most Cruise companies I have used Cruise 118 before and always found it a easy and pleasant experience and will be happy to use them again
Excellent service Sam was so knowledgable done his job perfectly
Emma O'Reilly was very helpful on Sunday booking my holiday for 8 people
Smooth ease of booking!
I have lost my confirmation email from you can you please send me another Thank you
Talking to Emma O'Reilly over the phone on Sunday was really great as I was booking for 8 people,Emma was really very helpful and friendly very good customer service 😀
This was a truly magnificent experience. I was sent an email, which I replied to almost immediately I read it. Within 15 minutes Sam had phoned me to give further details and within half an hour of this my trip of a lifetime was booked. I found Sam to be courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and all professional. If I could give him, and the rest of the team at Cruise 128, six stars, I would
Sam, my Cruise Advisor. understood what I required and did everything to get the best deal going
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,095 reviews