Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
customer service

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"Thank you Paula Molloy, I have greatly appreciated your quick response, efficiency and your friendly manner"
Thank you for your kind review and kind comments about Paula Molloy. I am so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking with a quick response in a efficient and friendly manner.

Posted 1 hour ago
"reliable, easy, friendly and hassle free"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the reliable, easy, friendly and hassle free service that you have received from ourselves.

Posted 1 hour ago
"very helpful, and made it easy to book a cruise."
Thank you Patrick Mcinally for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful service you have received from ourselves, making the booking process easy.

Posted 1 hour ago
"Sorted out all my concerns effectively and efficiently thanks once again"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the efficient and effective service that you have received from ourselves, ensuring that all of your concerns were resolved.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"I have booked with cruise 118 before and always found staff so helpful. Stacy was so helpful and very pleasant doing this booking. She answered all my questions."
Thank you Mrs Dolina Martin for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from ourselves and Stacey in particular, who assisted with your booking in a helpful and pleasant manner, answering all of your questions to her best potential.

We hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Very helpful and extremely friendly staff"
Thank you Mr Robin Routh for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from our concierges assisting with your booking.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"They are very helpful and always resolve all my issues when asked quickley, and always call me back with the answer. I cannot say the same aout your Sales team as I always have problems with them most of the time with a few exceptions."
Thank you for your kind review regarding the service you have received from the Customer Service Team. However, I am sorry to hear the issues that you have had with the Sales Team. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact the Customer Service Team on 08082500913.
Thank you for booking with Cruise 118.
"Excellent service from Sam Bender much appreciated."
Thank you Mr Andrew Nicholas Jeffrey for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Sam assisting with your booking.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Second time of booking with cruise 118 and can’t thank Tracy enough for her help and advice in helping us book our holiday of a lifetime. Thank you Tracy."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful and polite service you have received from Tracy.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise118.
"Jasmine was very helpful when I booked the Mini cruise and sorted everything out for me."
Thank you Mrs Elizabeth Margaret Greer for your kind review and comments about Jasmine. I am so pleased that Jasmine assisted with your Mini Cruise booking in a helpful manner.

"First class service for the number 1 on cruise holidays and excursions no more to say except keep up the good work."
Thank you Thomas Charles Bodell for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the First Class Service that you have received from ourselves in regards to our cruise holidays and excursions.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Very satisfied with my booking experience, thank you so much."
Thank you Mrs Louise Upton for you kind review. I am so pleased that you are satisfied with the booking experience that you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"A lovely lady named Paula Molloy helped me a lot assisted with a good deal and was very friendly towards me"
Thank you Sandra Campbell for your kind review and comments about Paula Molloy. I am so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking in a friendly and helpful manner, finding you a great deal! Please be assured that Paula will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"I dealt with Hanna Bailey today. It was a very pleasant experience. She was cheerful, friendly and professional. Well done Hanna."
Thank you Anthony Woolhead for your kind review and comments about Hannah Bayley. I am so pleased that Hannah provided a pleasant experience, assisting with your booking in a friendly, professional and cheerful manner.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"I dealt with Philip Davies and he was very professional, very friendly and explained everything fully. I would definitely recommend him."
Thank you for your kind review and comments about Phillip Davies. I am so pleased that Phil assisted with you booking in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring that everything was explained in detail. Please be assured that Phil will be recognised for the excellent service that he has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Delightful lady. It’s because she was so lovely, personable and helpful that we booked with you. She is s credit to your organisation."
Thank you Debbie for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from the concierge assisting with your booking in a personable and helpful manner.

"I was very pleased with the whole procedure of booking with Cruise118, from the time I asked for an initial quote to when I finalised the booking. The two travel consultants I spoke with were always most helpful and courteous"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful and courteous service you have received from ourselves and the overall booking process at Cruise 118.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We will look forward to assisting with your bookings in the future.
"Found Stacey very helpful and didn’t rush the booking. She explained everything and listened carefully to our preferences"
Thank you Mrs Diane Bell for your review and kind comments about Stacey. I am so pleased that Stacey assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, explaining and listening to your preferences carefully.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Our concierge Rebecca Rimmer was both knowledgeable and thoroughly professional throughout our booking process. Her friendliness and patience made booking our holiday an easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks Rebecca, a splendid service!"
Thank you for you review and kind comments about Rebecca Rimmer. I am so pleased that Rebecca assisted with your booking in a knowledgeable, professional and patient manner, making the booking process easy and enjoyable for yourself.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118!
"I have just phoned 118 regarding a query Hannah Bayley has sorted out for me she was very helpful and so professional is I book a hole again with 118 I will certainly be asking for Hannah to book this for me thank you Hannah for your help today"
Thank you Judith Brook for your kind review and comments about Hannah Bayley. I am so pleased that Hannah assisting with your query in a helpful and professional manner. Please be assured that Hannah will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We look forward to assisting with your bookings in the future!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,316 reviews