Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"My first experience booking with this company. I prefer email information so that I can read it and then have time to take it all in before making decisions. Amelia, my Cruise Concierge was really good. She answered each email inquiry quickly and provided all the information I needed."
Posted 1 minute ago
"Good service that always gets me the best deals"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Greg was helpful and pleasant to deal with."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Shelley Brackenberry was excellent and a Pleasure to deal with."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Rebecca was competent, knowledgeable & helpful. Made it easy for a technophobe to get things organised."
"Scott, Was very patient as I kept changing my mind on cruises. He maintained a very professional approach even when it l was considering booking with a competitor. He worked hard to get me the best deal and Taylor the cruises to suit my needs. From at one point looking to book with a competitor or not book at all we booked 2 cruises."
"Tracy was very knowledgable and took me through my booking step x step. She was able to answer all my queries and explained the payment methods in detail. I sincerely hope that my cruise is as good as she was. Russ Mahoney"
"I would just like to thank Shelley for her help and patience whilst helping us book our Christmas cruise. Shelley was very patient and able to answer all the questions put to her. Definitely will deal with your company again."
"Excellent helpful efficient"
"Booked a cruise with Scott today. He was very pleasant and helpful. Gave us some good advice. Thank you Scott"
"Shelly was extremely helpful and polite, she explained everything and changed what we wasn’t sure about. Mrs j Kennedy looking forward to our cruise thank you."
"Fab service from Chris Carter. Sorted out our query very efficiently and quickly."
"Scott was very professional and knowledgeable in helping us book another cruise with Cruise 118. A very special guy. Thank you Scott for your help and your patience. Will certainly use you again."
"Scott was very professional and knowledgeable in helping us book our dream cruise. He is a pleasure to have part of your team. Again; Thank you very much"
Good Afternoon Leanie,

Thank you so much for your amazing review on the pleasant and professional service that Scott has provided you.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Right from my first phone call to enquire about the holiday I was made to feel very confident that I was getting the right deal. Andrew even recommended another nights stay to enable cheaper flights the next day. Excellent service!"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that Andrew has provided you!

Have a fantastic holiday!
"Scott was extremely helpful,very friendly and got us an excellent price on our cruise, once again Cruise 118 have come up trumps!"
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the helpful and friendly service that Scott has provided you.

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Just one wee hiccup but other than that fine"
Dear Mrs Jacqueline Little,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope you have a lovely holiday.
"andrea the perfect person to deal with every time we book so helpful and nothing to much trouble and most of all very reliable on ring back times"
Dear Mrs Christina Alberta Speechley,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback on the helpful service that you have received from Andrea.

Andrea is a credit to our company and it's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the service that she had provided.

Have a wonderful holiday!
"HI TO YOU IT WAS NOT CRUISE 118 FAULT BUT MSC THEY TOLD CRUISE 118 THINGS THAT WERE NOT TRUE,WE WERE TOLD THAT WE DIDNT NEED ADAPTERS BUT WE DID?I HAD TO PAY£40 FOR ONE ON THE SHIP,BUT CRUISE 118 HAS BUT THE £40 IN MY BANK AND THEY GAVE ME £150 FREE CREDIT ON OUR NEXT CRUISE VAL WAS VERY HELPFULL AND POLITE SORTING THIS OUT, MSC WAS AWFULL THE STAFF WERE GREAT THE BFOOD WAS GOOD BUT THE COMPANY JUST STANK?THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WE WILL NEVER SAIL WITH MSC AGAIN ONE NIGHT WE PHONED UP FOR 2 BELL BOYS TO PUSH US TO DINNER FOR 6.30 6.45 CAME AND WENT 7.PM WE PHONED AGAIN 10 PAST 7 THEY CAME?THEY CLOSE THE DOORS AT 6.45PM AS THEY HAVE 2 MORE SITTINGS,BUT WE GOT ON WELL WITH THE BOSS AND HE KNEW WE WOULD BE LATE?"
Good Afternoon MR D T SMITH,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We are sorry that you are unhappy with the service that you have received from MSC. Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service. It's great to hear to you are pleased with the way that Val assisted with this situation in a helpful and polite manner.

Again we do apologise for the inconvenience caused. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope we can assist with your holidays in the future.

Kind Regards Cruise 118.
"Greg is my hero! He made my whole experience with Cruise118 so easy and even fun! Greg went over and above to help me find the best holiday for me and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much for making my holiday dreams come true!"
Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your 5* feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the fantastic service the Greg has provided going above and beyond to assist with your booking.

We hope you have a fantastic holiday!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.76 based on 6,748 reviews