Cruise118.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Valerie Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"Phoned earlier today and spoke to Danielle Wynn She sorted my query, contacted RC about another question and went through my bookings very efficiently"
"Wayne was extremely efficient and sorted our issues there and then rather than passing us on. The issue of compensation from P & O after they cancelled our cruise has dragged on for several months. Well done and thank you Wayne Addison for your time and effort today"
"Thanks you for all your work on our booking. It always seemed nothing was too much trouble to you and I certainly asked a lot of questions, so I was really pleased you were the most competitive quote as you thoroughly deserved our business. We are really excited to be cruising the fjords in July."
Klaus Schilling
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to comment on my dealings with Chloe Powell in 2017 and now in 2018. I met Chloe by chance on the telephone contacting cruise118 last year when I was inquiring about a cruise in October 2017. She turned out to be one of the best - if not THE best - cruise concierges I have ever met to plan/organize and book a cruise and ancillary travels, i.e. flights/transfers/hotels/etc. Chloe has a great personality and is endlessly patient explaining and answering a million questions (which I did have being a travel novice in cruising), she is very professional, she always - always comes back when having promised to research something, she seems to have a tremendous knowledge of the cruise business, and she comes over on the telephone ( I have never met her in person) as reliable, very informative, and with a good sense of humour. I would trust her judgement and advice without any hesitation at all. I am in business myself but not in the 'cruise' business....if I were I would 'head-hunt' her! My first cruise in October 2017 went very well (with a lot of help from Chloe)...so I decided to contact her again for a second one...which now will take place in the autumn....all due to Chloe's excellent professionalism and personality. She is very valuable asset in your business."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We do work really hard to ensure our service is both exceptional and consistent and so it is always a pleasure to read such lovely comments as it proves the hard work is paying off. Rest assured Chloe will be recognised for the service she is providing. We love her as much as you do though so no stealing her !!
"I have booked now 2 cruises with Emma Keen and I have found her most helpful and friendly. Very professional and knowledgeable. I intend to book all my future cruises with Emma from 118. Thank you for a brilliant five star service."
Thank you for your review and indeed your repeat business, we look forward to looking after many more of your future cruises
"Been forced to cancel the cruise under the above reference numbers but was fortunate to have Hannah deal with the request.Excellent in response and clear with the outcome. Many thanks for her sensitive manner."
Very sorry to hear you have had to cancel, delighted Hannah made the unpleasant situation a little easier ! We look forward to looking after your future cruise arrangements.
"This is the first time I have booked with Cruise118, the whole process was very easy and the staff professional and very knowledgeable and helpful. I spoke to Danielle Wynn and she was excellent. Thank you, I will definitely book with them again."
Excellent we are delighted to hear this and very much look forward to looking after your future cruise arrangements but first have a great time on this one :)
Mrs. Lynne Loveridge
Unverified Reviewer
"Always happy to receive your call and try to sort any query."
"A huge thank you to the 118 team and in particular Wayne who has again passed my expectations. His attitude and dedication to the job is far beyond what I have come to expect of a service provider. In fact I would say exceptional. I know where to come for my next cruise."
Brian Ellmer
Verified Reviewer
"just spoke to Bethany from 118 she was vary helpful and courteous got me and my wife a fantastic deal to cruise round the Greek islands"
"Lauren Stewart was a fantastic help to me when I was booking a cruise for my mum, My sister & myself .She got us a great price & has since continued to answer any questions we have had regarding our Caribbean cruise & travel arrangements. She was always cheerful & most courteous to deal with . A big thank you to Lauren from us. We will defiantly use you again for our next cruise."
"I would just like to say how much I appreciate the help I have had over the years from Michelle Clarke. Michelle has made every effort to ensure our numerous holiday bookings have met with our needs every time. She is so friendly and courteous, that is the reason we have made so many bookings through your company and not gone elsewhere. We consider her a friend for life, many thanks."
"Excellent service from both ladies that dealt with my recent Cruise injury and subsequent booking, they are a credit to cruise 118, the ladies concerned went out of there way to get me the best deal possible, so thank you Rebekka and Lois, great service."
"I would just like to pass on my thanks to Hannah who couldn't have been more helpful to our needs. She showed total empathy to our personal requirements and nothing was too much trouble for her and her personal approach is very welcoming and appreciative. Staff members like her are an asset to your company. Thank again Hannah. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š"
"Hi , just to say this is our second booking with cruise 118 , went to Florida and cruised on Oasis of the seas , Greg was so easy to to talk to and efficient, on point with everything . We have just booked with you again , I asked for Greg and mainly because I loved the honesty and great help getting what we wanted our friends decided they would come with us to Australia and Greg handled everything for them too . I’m sure all your staff @118 are fantastic"
Thank you Cathy, I have passed your comments on to Greg and his line manager who are both delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience booking for Australia, What an exciting holiday you have a head, have a wonderful time, we look forward to hearing all about it on your return
"I am usually not one for communicating with employers when their employees discharge their duties. Here I feel that Katey Webb deserves a particular applause for selflessly and very obviously wishing to help and diligently ensuring that the customer is served well. Katey seems to anticipate the anxieties and difficulties of the customer and, in my case, she proactively rose to the challenge where , I am sure, many would have done a cursory job. Katey seems to do her job and her duty. Cruise 118 has, without any doubt, a valuable asset in the shape of Katey Webb. Please convey my special thanks to her."
Sincere thanks for taking the time out of your day to send us this feedback, Katey and her manager are both delighted to hear such lovely comments.
Barry Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"Always ready to help,nothing too much trouble.Claire Hamilton was very helpful and very polite."
Thank you Mr Campbell, Claire is a very experienced member of the team and always happy to help
Eileen Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you to Adam Ellmer for sorting out the query I had and sending me an email to put in writing what he had told me Many thanks Adam"
Thank you Mrs Edwards, Adam is one of our younger members of the team, he is an apprentice learning the ropes with us and so this is great feedback for him. A home grown star of the future we hope !
"They help you out and nothing is to much trouble"
"Thankyou to Wayne Addison excellent customer service . Mr Mrs Fyles xx"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.72 based on 4,227 reviews