Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 4th April 2017
Judi Timbers
More Photos & Videos
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 24th October 2016
Mrs Petrucci
More Photos & Videos
THIS WAS THE THIRD CRUISE WE HAVE BOOKED WITH CRUISE 118 AND AGAIN THE BOOKING PROCESS WAS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. I PREFER SPEAKING TO SOMEONE RATHER THAN COMPLETING THE BOOKING ONLINE
Posted 51 minutes ago
Michelle was extremely helpful in moving my booking to next year .

I got the same cruise with the same benefits and the same price which is a lot more expensive for a new booking.
Well done .
Had to ring Royal Caribbean to swap cruise to next year as girl at 118 said no inside cabins left. We had booked as a family and didn't believe her so RC sorted it out
Having enjoyed excellent service in the past our experience this year covering a number of issues has been extremely disappointing. Cruise 118 has fallen well short of the service levels and satisfaction we have received for many years and we are currently putting a letter to the CEO. As things currently stand we will not put any future business with the Company (we currently have 4 bookings with you and have made several meaningful introductions).
Everyone were really helpful especially Steve Kelly Shelley and Nicola .
Our Cruise Concierge Nicole Hope is an absolute star. She is so reliable and friendly. We have booked a few cruises with her, unfortunately two have been cancelled due to the virus. She has managed our disappointment in delayed refund from Celebrity. Five star service from her. I hope you retain her services !
Gordon Perry
Service and advice from Diane was excellent she is a good communicator
and very sympathetic to reason.
Quality of phone connection was poor could hardly hear what was being asked. Errors on e mail confirmation (this was a deferment of an already booked cruise) especially with balance date showing as this next week for a 2021 cruise.
Like many people, I reluctantly deferred my cruise till next year. I was ably helped by Nicole. She was extremely helpful and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with her. Thank you Nicole .
Excellent friendly service from Andrea.
Friendly staff, helpful in every way.
Great customer service.
This cruise was a rescheduled from this year Helen C was very good at reorganising this for next year Ittook a lot of work on her part
Paula Molloy was absolutely brilliant she helped me very much a credit to cruise 118 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Shelley was brilliant as always
Paula Malloy is truly amazing, thank you.
After an issue with Future Cruise Credit was sorted everything was fine.
Always helpful and will go the extra mile to find the most appropriate deal at the best price.
Nicole was very helpful as we cancelled this year's cruise and deferred to 2021.Also she checked with Cunard for us,we booked on the ship last year and our deposit and complimentary spend will remain,thanks for everything
Really helpful, delighted with my booking and great service
thanks
Adam was very helpfull but I was disappointed that your company would not give us the on board credit that was advertised byt another company. I only booked through 118 because you owe us money and I thought it would help pay for this cruise.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 8,781 reviews