Cruise118.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 12,333 reviews
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Wonderful experience booking an amazing cruise thanks to Kath’s Porter. She answered all of my questions professionally and knowledgeable and made the decision to book there and then so easy
Your concierge Katja was awesome from start to finish - this was my first ever cruise booking - she made it so easy and answered all my many questions- she was extremely patient and very knowledgeable- Katja is a total credit to your company - will defo recommend you guys to my friends and family.
Kirsty was very helpful
very quick to answer the phone when booking. following calls take over 50 mins to answer. never again
Excellent. Very helpful. Price given on initial call. Rare!!!
So far so good 👍😊after our cruise I’ll comment further hopefully it will be a positive review, the last time we used it was so hence we are using 118 again 😊
Consgiers are well versed and knowledgeable about the particular trip they deal with. In short they are good sales persons.
Very helpful and knowledgeable easy process and immediate information
Our booking was taken by Lorraine Smith. As we are cruise newbys she went through everything we needed to know and being a cruiser herself, offered us some great advice. She also spent time getting us the best price and was a big help with choosing our cabin, which we were obviously clueless about! Lorraine is very friendly and easy to communicate with by email or phone. A big asset to 118.com
DO NOT BOOK WITH CRUISE 118! I haven't even had my holiday yet (it's in 12 days time) and wish I had never given them my money. Booked everything February 4th only to find out yesterday after calling in with another issue that they have NOT booked my elderly grandmother on the flight!! Furthermore, they have booked the incorrect airport outbound despite me having email confirmations that I am going from Heathrow so I booked a paid for parking! I was promised a call back yesterday and did not get one... have been on hold to get through to them the whole morning without an answer!
Thank you for your review, We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed. Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered. I hope our telephone conversation helped alleviate any concerns you may have had. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.
have a mistakes in our booking confirmation and it is impossible to get through on the phone spent over 2 hours today trying but got no answer that is really unacceptable
Hi Stephen, we're sorry to hear that you feel this way! We are experiencing a high volume of calls at present and call times are longer than usual. We'd like to look into this for you to see if there is anything we can do to resolve any issues you've faced. Could you please respond privately with your reference number, account name and postcode so we can look into this for you. Kind Regards - Cruise118 Team
Such a positive experience! Laura went above and beyond to help us find the cruise and extra days we wanted. She rang and emailed when she said she would and was really helpful and professional at all times. I wouldn’t hesitate to book via Cruise 118 again.
The only cruise specialist you need to call
Service is second to none.Rachel has looked after us for the last 20 plus years and could not do more for us.
Used for the first time would use again the agent I spoke to " Lorraine " very helpful, knowledgable and efficient.
Have been using Cruise 118 for years, never booked with anyone else, Sam has been dealing with our last few bookings and has been great, telephone lines are not great, wait times seem to be long but that’s understandable with Covid. We have booked 2 cruises this year, and will hopefully carry on using 118 into 2023
Shelley was amazing. She was so helpful and got us what we wanted straight away. Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent service and a great deal
Need to pay balance on our holiday but flights still not been confirmed and cannot speak to anyone regarding flights
Brilliant 🤩