Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"It was very easy to book, competitive prices made even more efficient with excellent customer service from Tracy Dursun, Digit Sales Concierge."
Thank you for your review Joy Kidd. I am so pleased Tracy Dursun was able to assist you with your booking delivering excellent customer service.

Thanks again for your booking.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Always efficient and friendly. Hannah, who I spoke to went above and beyond to help me."
Thank you Wendy Sewell for your review, I am delighted that Hannah was able to assist you with your booking today. I hope you have a lovely cruise. Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Very helpful, efficient and easy to contact. Clear paperwork and also best price obtained for actual cabin reserved. Highly recommend and will definitely use again"
Thank you Margaret Bennett for your review. I am so pleased that the concierge was helpful and efficient. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118
"Exceptional customer service from Hannah Baley. Will be booking another holiday with cruise 118 due to this excellent experience."
Thank you for your review about the exceptional customer service you have received from Hannah, I am so pleased that Hannah was able to help you with your query. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"My husband and I booked our first cruise through yourself on 19th April last year. When we were booking we were unsure of what deck/ room etc we should pic. We just wanted the lady that helped us (the name Jodie rings a bell) to know she did a great job and we are appreciating all the time she spent with us on the phone helping us. Thank you."
Thank you for your review, we are very glad that you have returned home from your cruise with excellent feedback and had a great holiday.
"Every detail and itineraries were explained to me at a pace I could understand. I explained it was my 1st cruise and everything was easy to follow information. Every one I spoke with during the booking or queries I had was dealt with in a very friendly manner and nothing was a bother to repeat to me a couple of times, the manners were impeccable. I'm so pleased with the whole experience we are even looking at possibly taking another one the following year before we've even travelled on this first one!"
Thank you very much for your excellent review Mrs Wright, we work extremely hard at Cruise 118 to provide excellent and consistent service. It's great to hear you are considering booking another cruise before you have even travelled on your first one! Thank you again for your kind words and for booking with Cruise 118, we hope you have a great time.
"Booked cruise was offered free parking as couldn’t give any discount. Just rang to ask why no parking voucher told didn’t have parking agreement at Tampa the parking was offered to better a price from another company main reason I chose 118 phone conversation was on tape but said couldn’t help , so just as a warning if they offer you extra then get in e-mail before paying"
Thank you for your review. I understand you feel disappointed, however our cruise concierge will have explained when booking your cruise that we are not able to book this for you overseas due to not having a car parking contract with suppliers in Tampa. I apologise for the way you feel however, I sincerely hope you enjoy your holiday and hopefully return to us in the future.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Wayne dealt with a couple of problems we had yesterday in an excellent manner. Very efficient but also very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for him. xcellent customer service as usual from Cruise 118."
Thank you for your lovely feedback with regards to the service you have received from Wayne. Thank you for choosing Cruise 118 again, we hope you have a great time.
"Your agent Jolie was a pleasure to deal with , she was bright and friendly. We arelooking at the cruise she mentioned and will get back to her. Norma Kershner"
Good afternoon Norma,

Thank you for your lovely feedback about Jolie, I am so pleased that Jolie was able to look at alternative cruises for you
"I booked a cruise yesterday with Tracy Dursan and I just wanted to say how happy I was dealing with her. She rang me back shortly after emailing her – took down all the details and then after she had checked the holidays available she rang me back She was very pleasant and extremely helpful. She explained all the details very clearly and all the terms and conditions etc. I would give her 10/10 for customer service and would certainly recommend booking with Cruise 118 again Regards Judith Toland"
Thank you Judith for you lovely feedback with regards to the cruise you have booked with Tracy. I am sure Tracy will be very pleased to know that you was very happy with her. Thank you for choosing Cruise118 and I hope you have a wonderful time.
"Just to say I am so pleased to have booked my cruise with your company. Katie Whitehead has been exceptional in dealing with my booking and any concerns that I have had. I will definitely promote your company to family and friends. Also you will be my first consideration when booking another cruise. Kind regards Jane Probert"
Good afternoon Jane,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, I am so pleased that Katie was able to help you with your query. Thank you for choosinf Cruise118 and I hope you have a wonderful time.
"Wayne's delight and enthusiasm as if he was booking his own holiday. Quite infectious."
Thank you for your review Christine Tobittfa and your kind comments about Wayne. We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Worked with me to get best deal"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that we were able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Sue Walker today sorted out a query for me which took a total of 51 minutes, she was fantastic and very patient, the outcome was that my elderly aunt who booked the same Cruise as my Wife and I was able to fly with us on the same flight. She was very professional throughout. Thank you very much Sue."
Thank you for your review Shawn Gardiner. I am so pleased that Sue Walker assisted you with your booking query and was fantastic and patient whilst arranging a flight for your elderly aunt on the same flight.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Claire Hamilton has been exceptional in helping me over the past few months, with my many questions! This is my first cruise so I had many questions! Her help and professionalism has been invaluable to me, and she is a credit to her employers. Thanks again Claire for all your help!"
Thank you Kay for your review, I am so pleased that Claire was able to help you with your queries and questions. I hope you enjoy your first cruise, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Hi had really great service so far from Rebecca. She helped me book a cruise and flights and has always returned promptly my phone calls and emails."
Thank you Mandy X for your review about the great service you have received from Rebecca. I am so glad that Rebecca was able to help you to book your cruise and flights. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Janet Cain was excellent! Answered all my queries and even phoned the cruise line to confirm a couple of things. She was very patient and understood my concerns. Thank you!"
Thank you Gill for your lovely review about the excellent service you have received from Janet. I am so pleased that Janet was able to help you with your queries. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118, and I hope you have a wonderful time.
"very helpful and booked with them all our 3 cruises we have been on .Shelley was great"
Thank you Julie for your review about the helpful service you have received from Shelley during the booking process. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Janet explained all the payment options and dealt with the final payment in a professional manner.I left her to make 3 restaurant bookings in mid September and feel confident that she will do that for me as I am out of reach for the internet on those days.Once again Janet did a good job, thank you."
Thank you Anthony for your review regarding the professional service you have received from Janet. I am so pleased that Janet was able to help you with your query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Janet was very helpful today. Thank you. Looking forward to the cruise."
Thank you for your review about the service you have received from Janet. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 5,005 reviews