Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Excellent service agents so knowledgeable and polite
Posted 1 hour ago
We dealt with. Andrea again this afternoon to book our. Caribbean cruise for February 2022. She is so professional and helpful in what she does. A credit to. 118. Thank you.
Prompt reply and courteous service from Chris
Stacy green was really helpful and friendly 1st class service
Katja Porter was. excellent she was extremely patience and helpful super lady
Shelly was absolutely brilliant so polite and helpful and knowledgable it’s a pleasure to speak to you all πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Extremely helpful and a lot of relevant information.
Rebecca was excellent ,helpful and professional Happy with final price We have had several cruises booked with 118 and will certainly book with them in the future
Nothing is ever too much trouble for this brilliant company, and the way they have handled the Pandemic and all the issues arising from it has been amazing.
Staff always pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable
We were very happy with the help we received from Clare this morning ..She was more than happy to sort our problem out and was very polite and professional .Thankyou Clare
Very helpful and all queries answered
Cannot fault the service we received. Friendly,knowledgeable staff made the whole process of booking so easy. It’s also good to know that you can speak to the same member of staff each time you call. So often you are passed on to someone else and you have to go through everything again.
Lorraine Smith handled the booking amazing and was very helpful all the way through and taking deposits πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Very helpful and polite nothing was to much trouble very pleased
I called the number that I had read on the email but a very pleasant lady advised me I had rung the wrong department but would transfer me to the correct one which she did and a very helpful young lady (Katja Porter) took my details and proceeded with the booking, my only disappointment was that I had seen you offering Β£100 if I used my Future Cruise Credit and I did but was only given Β£25 discount
I was looking to make a linked booking with a friend already 'in' and Renee couldn't have been more helpful. Informative and professional the reservation was progressed without any pressure or feeling of haste although I'm sure she was busy - I was made to feel that my call mattered.
Great service from Lorraine Smith. Very helpful and clear understanding what I wanted.
We have recently booked two MSC cruises with Cruise118. We dealt with Paula Molloy who was fantastic at helping us choose our cruise, and getting us a great price Highly recommended
We have booked a Caribbean cruise for December 2021. Katya was amazing. So patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. Amazing service! Thank you, highly recommended.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,213 reviews