Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Excellent service from Joe , first class , Will use Cruise 118 again, when we next need a cruise,
As Usual - Shelley gave up superb service
Excellent service from Cruise118. Staff always very helpful and easy to talk to. I have used Cruise118 on a number of times and have always been completely satisfied with the booking process and the after sales service from them.
Representative was helpful and efficient.
James was great & made the whole booking process really easy. I was booking for multiple passengers & he always called me back quickly when I had a query.
Would use cruise 118 again, Georgia who was looking after us was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble . I liked the fact I could speak to the same person every time and if they was not available, they would ring back ASAP.
I spoke to 3 ladies, all very helpful but finally decided on another cruise as the 35 night one Did not have the cabins we wanted? Lexi was exceptionally helpful in us deciding which cabin to take on the azure as the one we usually have we’re not available. This cruise will be different from our last ones in the Caribbean. But different places to explore. Thank you to everyone who tried to help. Pamela Williams
We booked a cruise through Shelley Brackenbury and she was amazing. I really can’t speak highly enough of her. She couldn’t have been more helpful, answered all questions and queries that we had quickly and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. We will definitely book with Shelley again and honestly can’t speak highly enough of her.
Good booking service. Agent friendly and no delays. Very satisfied
Excellent service from initial booking to sorting out an upgrade. All the staff I dealt with were most helpful and dealt with me in a very professional manner. Can only describe them as exemplary. Claire and Ryan are a credit to the organisation. I will undoubtedly book with them again
We have used Caroline Latham to book all our recent cruises. She is absolutely delightful, always professional and positive, and always goes that extra mile to make you feel a valued and special client.
I Emailed an inquiry about a cruise to the Caribbean and quickly got a reply I phoned the link and spoke to Caroline who put together the package and price for the cruise. After we’d discussed the details we decided to go ahead and contacted Caroline once again she then confirmed the package details smoothly and efficiently. My query was handled smoothly and professionally from start to finish thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Our group booking was not straight forward and Lorraine Smith was outstanding in her advice and attention to detail to ensure what options were best for us. Cruise 118 are always my first port of call for a cruise holiday !!
Booked our cruise with Stacey who was extremely helpful. She made it so easy for us answering all our questions thoroughly and put us at our ease.
Always friendly and helpful
Very good booking with James
I spoke to Shelly when booking and she was extremely helpful as were all the travel representatives I spoke to. The booking process was very easy and every question I asked was answered clearly.
Knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Great service which gave me total confidence in booking when returning to cruising. Everyone I spoke to listened and clearly put the customer first in a calm, unpressured, professional manner.
Quick and easy to book our cruise, all paperwork completed with 10 minutes.
Very happy with the way my enquiries and booking was handled by Rebecca Rimmer. 1st class service.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,571 reviews