Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Very efficient and helpful
very happy with customer service thank you
We trust Cruise 118 having booked cruises with them before and we know that the sales people and the specialist Concierges are exceptional. I particularly would like to single out for praise Lynsey Mc Cracken who was really helpful and who listened and answered my queries without reservation she was a cheerful helpful person. I have no fault to find with Connor Allards who was also helpful. Liz Oliver
Very professional and helpful. Claire gave us complete confidence
Thank you to the lovely Andrea who again has turned our dreams into reality by helping us book a wonderful holiday for our family! We are excited to be able to travel again once more - and you are our go to TA to help us do this! Always professional , cheerful and happy to help. Thank you for making it an easy process!
We have recently booked a British isles cruise and dealt with John who was extremely helpful. We have dealt with Cruise118 several times and have always been very impressed with their levels of service and helpfulness.
Gill was a very professional agent , prompt call backs, very helpful in all ways
My booking was handled perfectly by the customer assistant. Thanks
Keeley was extremely helpful today to help with my query.
Had to call with a query on my booking today, as always excellent customer service, query was resolved within 10 minutes Fantastic customer service would not book with any other company
Conor was very patient with my booking however very disappointed in the company, having to pay for my cruise whilst you have my money for cancelled sailing. I have to wait 90 days 😡 My other issue was that I was promised a call back within an hour because lines were busy, no call back 😡 Lastly conour couldn't look at transferring my October holiday, another department will call me. This will be my last time using cruise 118. Very frustrated customer 😡
Dear Mrs Stainer Thank you for taking the time to talk to the customer relations team today I hope I explained the reasons why you could not use the refund due to you against another booking to your satisfaction. We do understand your frustration that you had to wait to amend your cruise, as I explained we have a devoted amendments team who specialise in amending existing booking and I am sure you will appreciate how busy this department is especially at this time. Rest assured we will endeavour to investigate as to why you did not receive your promised call back. We welcome both positive and negative reviews in order to improve the services we offer as a business going forward. Thank you once again for your time today and for your review.
Brilliant service I didn’t feel rushed at all highly recommend
Brilliant service from Lexi we have booked 3 cruises within the last 6months through Lexi and nothing is too much trouble. Would definitely recommend
Very good service price all sorted in a short time and explained.
Lorraine Smith could not have been more pleasant and helpful.
Very helpful & professional, listened to my request and even advised me of a better flight time, I would definitely recommend
Booking went well. But we are still waiting for an email confirmation of the Booking.
Could not fault...
Spoken with Diane 4 May. Very nice and very professional.
Perfect service as always. Wouldn’t book with anyone else. Always best prices and best service. Thank you Shelley Brackenbury 🥰
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,173 reviews