Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Mr Albert Christopher Ardley
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Mr Edward Lawrence Craig
Been trying to contact my 'new concierge' as my usual contact has left, emailed 3 times and no response, try and call and spend hours on hold. Will book elsewhere next time.
Dear Guest Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer Relations
In my 80s I am not good on computer stuff so when my cruise tickets arrived by email, and having no access to a printer I rang to ask could they be sent by post. I was informed that there would be a charge of £10 to do this. Poor customer service in my opinion after spending a large amount with Cruise118. I shall not be using them again.
Dear Guest Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Cruise118 is an online agent and as such if guests would like us to post correspondence we must cover this cost with a £10 charge. I am sorry this charge came to light when you inquired about posting your tickets as you do not have access to a printer, we must however remain fair by charging this fee to all our guests who require a postage service. Cruise118 is happy to see that you made alternative arrangements to print your tickets and no charge has been made. Once again thank you kindly for your comments very are much appreciated Kind regards Customer relations
Booking mixed up Did not receive the email confirmation Very poor service Not happy with the outcome even though I have booked a cruise Would not recommend them At all
Dear Mrs Nadeem Thank you for your review, We are customer-focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I am glad to see that your booking is now correct, thank you for taking the time to talk to our service team I hope you are now happy with what was discussed and our resolution to your review. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards Customer relations
Booked an accessible stateroom and paid extra. Only to be told that 118 have not requested this and left in Limbo with no resolution. Very limited knowledge and hours of customer care department. Please exercise caution.
After waiting nearly double the stated time frame of 4-6 weeks, I was told to sort all amendments, take a traveller off, book a bigger cabin and delete another two rooms and change the lead traveller myself.
Booked our Christmas Caribbean 2021 cruise in November 2020. Selected our cabins and paid extra for upgraded package. Paid the holiday in full, now our cabins have been changed by the cruise company and we are 9 decks apart from our family! We are due to depart in 4 weeks time and are still trying to sort this and cannot get any answers from anyone. We have been cruising for over 20 years and have never been treated like this, nobody seems to care now they have our money.
Dear Guest Thank you for your review We are a customer-focused company, feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I hope that our service concierge has now explained our position in full and that you are happy with your new cabin allocations. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards Customer relations
Booked a fly/cruise and paid IN FULL...only to be told the next evening...after we had booked our time off work....that you had cocked up and the flights were now sold out? You have very kindly "OFFERED" to refund my money!!!! Are you having a laugh?????
Dear Mr Matthews Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry to hear that there has been an issue with reserving your flights due to our supplier having system issues and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
Low advertised prices never available. Had the same email and txt for 4 weeks , advertising a cruise at £649. When you ring it is £799. Scammers !
Thank you for your review David Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of our service has given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. May I add that our website is not live we always aim to advertise the best lead-in fare which is usually the lowest grade. We use a third-party company to update our website as per the latest prices that the cruise lines advertise from their live websites/booking systems. As I am sure you will appreciate fares can and do fluctuate hourly especially now due to increasing high demand, unfortunately, it is sometimes the case that we can not update our website quickly enough to keep up with the increase in pricing. if you would like to contact us to discuss this further, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
Dreadful customer service . I have been trying to retrieve my deposit from 118 for 10 weeks ,still without success . I am given a different story every time I call and promised calls are not received .
Dear Mr Green Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer Relations
Dear Mr Green Thank you for your review, I was unable to contact you by telephone to discuss your review. We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I hope you have now received an email explaining our position in full and that you were happy with its contents and our resolution to your review. We are very happy that the cruise line have now confirmed that the deposit will be returned to you. Rest assured we will make sure this is now refunded as soon as possible. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards Customer relations
not impressed, cant access Princess, don't have smart phone, don't do apps, no one is helping me and I cruise on Friday, too much stress, wish I had NEVER booked!!
Thankyou for your review. Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. A colleague from our service team has tried to reach out to you today so that they can assist you. You are most welcome to call our customer service Concierge team when it is convenient and we can help with your online check in Our lines are open 9-4pm Monday to Sunday Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated.
Annonomous I will never use this company again very poor communication and never respond to emails or fob you off with excuses. Had to cancel due to ill health and will only get less than a quarter refund absolutely disgusting. Terrible company I ad vise stay away
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry to hear of your ill health and that aspects of your booking and cancelation experience have given you cause for dissatisfaction. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and would like the opportunity to rectify this for you. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
I agree that they are a good Company to book with, but try and get a refund and they show their true colours, we have been waiting since April for ours and have been fobbed off time and time again. We rang MSC who told us twice that they had sent them the refund, so now we are having to go to Small Claims Court/Solicitor. Shame on them!!!!!!!!
Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your cancellation experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. I have passed your query over to our customer relations team so that they are able to investigate the matter in full, they will contact you within 72 hours to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised. Once again thank you kindly for your comments very are much appreciated.
Assuming this Review relates to a recent P & O booking, the experience has been devastating for my family. It is no doubt unfair to lay the blame on Cruise118 ( they have been so good in the past ) but having booked this cruise - sailing in three weeks, we have just received a message from " P & O " to say they have too many " unvaccinated " booked and so cancel our booking !! This relates to under 17s who, under P & O protocol could have PCRs and travel. On a whim - AND NOT ON THEIR WEB SITE - they arbitrary impose " a limit ". Perhaps Cruise 118 should have been aware of this ruling ? The lesson to be learnt - trust no one when booking - they take your money, then cancel the booking and it takes 2 months + to get the money back !! If you have under 17s - BEWARE - perhaps a land based holiday is the idea ?
Unbelievably appalling & unprofessional. Booked cruise on Wed 30th Sept for 5th Oct. Thurs: No confirmation - I emailed concierge as I work long hours & phone lines were closed. No reply. Fri: 2 emails from Cruise 118 - “3 days to go “ & “you’re booked on Getaway “ but no confirmation. I emailed again . Reply: “will look into it “. Sat: I rang and NCL was blamed for being slow. Three hours later 118 rang back: Cruise not booked as cut off point for NCL fly cruises was Thurs. 118 would book my flights & cruise but no transfers at Rome despite what I’d paid for. 118 suggested I “try to get on NCL coach at airport, if not, get a taxi “ which I “may” be able to claim for but will have to wait until I return home when “they’ll contact me to discuss it “ Wish me luck…
Dear Guest Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer relations.
Totally fed up of waiting on Chris to call me , 10 days so far . Quick enough to take my booking but now the flights have changed ,I need more info but to no avail. Used cruise 118 for every cruise we have had but this time its poor service very poor service
I have had a cruise booked with cruise 118 for a while now and I am finding their team very unhelpful. our cruise was changed from Celeystyal Experiance to Celeystyal Crystal a few weeks ago I was contacted by an agent called Lindsay and left her answering a few issues I had .Lindsay after 3 weeks and numerous phonecalls where her colleagues sent her messages to get in touch with me has still not been in touch and other agents say they cant help. This level of service is totally unacceptable not to mention stressful. we are now considering cancelling the full booking and taking our business elsewhere !!!!!!!!!!
There is a real lack of transparency are around how 118 apply future cruise credits (FCC). We were given one figure for the FCC (from 118) to be deducted, or so we thought, from the total price, leaving the balance to pay which we did. As soon as we paid the balance, leaving nothing more to pay, there was an "issue" with the amount of the FCC that could be used. Apparently not all of the FCC could be used to reduce the balance, with various issues raised from flights to taxes etc and the "unusable" part was unable to be carried forward - it just sort of disappeared, never to be seen again. The bottom line is that we had to stump at further £422 or 118 would cancel cruise. Sought clarity and none was provided. Raised a complaint and got a single sentence reply that suggested that they had not even read or understood the issues, or there was just complete disdain for our issue, and that they just needed to close the case. Lack of transparency, sharp practice, the dark arts, or call what you will but if you get a FCC, make sure you ask them, (and even better get it in writing) how much of that is actually able to be used against your next/future booking. Despite FCC being a fixed amount - all is not what is seems.
Dear Gary and Janet Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Your email to customer relations team has been received and they will investigate the matter in full, as Janet is on leave this week another member of the team will contact you within 72 hours to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised. Once again thank you kindly for your comments very are much appreciated. Customer relations.
We wanted to book a small cruise for our grandchildren, just Southampton to Southampton. We were told our grandchildren needed to be double jabbed 🥴they are 8 and 10. No children of this age have even one jab !!! Little bit of ageism in reverse here. Also fail to understand why you are advertising kids clubs on these cruises,I wouldn’t use them for our grandchildren but who are they for ???
Dear Kathryn, Thank you for your review. Depending on your travel date, some cruise lines do have a policy where all passengers need two jabs, including children. However, there are several cruise lines where children under 12 are not required to be double jabbed and just need a negative PCR test to sail. If you would like more information on these sailings, please contact us at customer.relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk and we can pass your enquiry onto a member of our Sales team. kind regards Customer Relations.
I am still waiting for an answer to my query, After a long list of errors from Cruise 118 concerning the amount of cruise WOR-95192 .After several phone calls, and emails ,and promises from several of the CUSTOMER CARE TEAM to try to find out the results of my query, Again I am trying to facilitate the answer, I had a phone call from a Customer Care rep. who said that she had taken the matter over, but on ringing to ask she was not there followed by a promise that she would be contacted which up to this point NOTHING again.I also have a FCC worth £ 129.99 Please contact me and finish this matter. It does not bode well for a travel company
So followed response on here regarding abysmal after service care and sent email to customer relations and guess what. Get a standard reply saying they will aim to respond within 3 working days. If I called to book a new cruise there would be no delay they would speak to me straight away. Absolutely appalling as 3 working days will be 2 weeks since my first email and still no reply.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 11,223 reviews