Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Inundated by numerous Promotional Messages which I was advised would STOP - THEY DIDN'T . 2 Helpful staff said they would effect , but clearly unable to so do as Promised . Your systems clearly only have high priority for Promotion . Made very clear didn't want such , and Normal PO Mail response as have no printer & Not happy with Web Processes . Apparently IGNORED . I am a VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER after spending ~£2,5 K . I WANTED TO CANCEL MY BOOKING , BUT THAT CLEARLY NOT POSSIBLE AS U ONLY AGENTS FOR P & O . REGRETTABLY I MADE A VERY BAD DECISION - AFTER SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS IN AMSTERDAM AND WANTING TO FOLLOWUP . NOT HAPPY WITH P&O PROCESSES EITHER AFTER FIRST CRUISE ON BRITANNIA IN EARLY MAY , WHERE I WAS THREATENED BY AN UNKNOWN THUG MANAGING CABIN STAFF - WITH NO MEANINGFUL FOLLOWUP.AFTER 2 SERIOUS COMPLAINTS TO THEIR MANAGEMENT ."

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feed-back.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.

We have noted that you contacted us on the 3rd December regarding receiving numerous promotional messages. Your request has been actioned, however it can take up to two weeks to process this request with our I.T. department.

With regards to you being dissatisfied with P & O and ourselves not being able to cancel your booking at this late stage, we abide by P & O terms and conditions this would be the same if you booked with P & O directly.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the cruise line, and for the issues you experienced on your previous cruise.
We apologise that the cruise line have not responded to you as per your expectations.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Customer Relations
"Booked a cruise on 4th November for 2019, they (Cruise 118) quoted me £860.00 per person, I asked for flights to be added, Cruise then cost £1180.00, they told me to check over the detail which they were emailing me, when I checked the detail I contacted them and ask for a breakdown, they were reluctant to give me the breakdown but eventually sent me the breakdown, the Cruise price had went from £860.00 to £924.00 when I questioned this they told me that this was the Package price of £2360.00, and that I had agreed to this, I told them I had agreed to £860.00 plus the flights, they had added on an extra £128.00 without my knowledge, if you are booking anything with this company be very aware of what your paying and ask for a breakdown before agreeing to anything, I will be having a conversation with Royal Caribbean about this just to let them know that their good name is being trashed by a company that think their above the law, I’ll know in future not to deal with this company, they think we’re all stupid."
I apologise that you feel the need to post a bad review regarding the pricing of your booking. We do not usually give a breakdown of costings when booking a package as we have confidential negotiated rates from all our suppliers. When changing from a retail cruise only booking to an ATOL protected package there are additional charges but ultimately you agreed to the total cost of the holiday at the time of booking. It was only after the package was booked that you queried the details. Thank you for your feedback and I hope that you have a wonderful holiday.
"From day of booking : We had to pay a £7,000 deposit immediately. Soon after booking flight times altered (making arrival time too late for small children) We booked a cruise followed a week in hotel in Orlando We set out the needs of our 3 & 5 year olds as priority (we were put booked in the most expensive 5.star hotel in Florida The Waldorf Astoria We were assured this was great for children Yes It was an amazing hotel if you were a film star/ celebrity or multi millionaire. Totally unaffordable for normal holiday makers - we were heartbroken. On leaving we were presented with a $200 bill because we hadn’t book direct with the hotel. we were never advised of this charge. (we asked 118 frequently for a break down of invoice this was never received, we were told it was a Disney hotel but it wasn’t so we didn’t get any of those benefits) After the initial booking we called on over 20 occasions - it took an average of 30 minutes to get through each time. we made frequent requests for a manager to call back as we were very unhappy with a number of issues (No one ever called back - we never received a response to Any of several email complaints ) 118 is an Appalling company to deal with once they have your money they don’t care .. We were miss sold this holiday of a lifetime leaving us with very unhappy memories because of 118 I will continue to tell as many people as possible to avoid this incompetent company - which I used because it’s local to us Very disappointed ☹️"
We are sorry that you felt the need to post a bad review. As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. A large deposit was payable as there were several elements involved in this booking with 5 passengers making a deposit of £1400 each. It is always disappointing when we receive a flight schedule change however this is out of our hands. Airlines sometimes must alter the original flight times and we will always look at alternative’s arrangements if possible. We are sorry that you feel the Waldorf Astoria hotel was not suitable for your needs. I can see that your booking was made six months in advance and therefore there was plenty of time to investigate the hotels facilities before departure. I can only assume that the $200 bill was for resort fees as these cannot be pre-paid. Resort fees are subject to change at any time and hotels do not have to advertise the fee in advance. This is mentioned in our booking conditions. From the booking notes I can see that you have called several times with several queries however I apologise if some of your queries were not answered in a timely manner., I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for taking the time to highlight your concerns and for giving me the opportunity to address the points you have raised.
"Still confused over balcony cabin selection"
Thank you for your review.

We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

I am sorry to hear of any confusion over the balcony cabin selection. If you require any clarification or further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Relations Team.
"After multiple serious errors with a cruise I booked for my parents, Cruise118 assured me several times that my own holiday was 100% quality checked. Wrong. Our pre-cruise hotel have not got a booking for us. Review on here are skewed - check TrustPilot and you’ll see how many errors they make with bookings. Don’t trust these people with your hard-earned holiday."
Dear Mrs Bray,

Thank you for your review.

We are a customer focused company where feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

I am truly sorry to hear of the difficulties you have encountered on your booking. I am glad that our Head of Operations has now resolved the situation for you. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Relations Team.
"I phoned you on the5 October to see if I can change the cruise but still watting for a phone call from you .don't think that good customer services do you"
Dear Mr Caborn

Firstly, please let me apologise that you felt the need to write to us.

We are sincerely sorry that that there was a delay in a responding, I can see an email was sent to you on the 5/10/2018 regarding your query.
We are pleased to see that your query has now been answered and if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
Customer Relations
"We booked our holiday nealey 12. Months in advance we had nothing but trouble we paid for our tickets to be sent to us never got them till 8 hours before we left. My son had to go back to work and down load every time I phoned them they would say no problem you get tomorrow never did i could go on when we got home the photos we took wernt ours the reps just phobed us of"
Thank you for your feedback.

As per our conversations on the 03/09/2018 and today we are currently dealing with all the issues raised and we will contact you as soon as possible with a full response.

Kind Regards
"Booked cruise was offered free parking as couldn’t give any discount. Just rang to ask why no parking voucher told didn’t have parking agreement at Tampa the parking was offered to better a price from another company main reason I chose 118 phone conversation was on tape but said couldn’t help , so just as a warning if they offer you extra then get in e-mail before paying"
Thank you for your review. I understand you feel disappointed, however our cruise concierge will have explained when booking your cruise that we are not able to book this for you overseas due to not having a car parking contract with suppliers in Tampa. I apologise for the way you feel however, I sincerely hope you enjoy your holiday and hopefully return to us in the future.

Thank you again for your booking.
"so far atrocious. Booked our Caribbean cruise, paid the deposit for a group of 8. booked to go on 15/12/18 now been told that our cabins aren't available on the 15th but inexplicably are available on the 14th which we cant do. also the documentation received today is for 2 passengers and nothing for the other 6 members of the group. Horrific - its Christmas and there are kids involved. please sort it out. Jane - Booking Ref: WOR-38954"
Thank you Jane for your review.

My apologises for the issues you have been experiencing with regards to the booking. I am aware that this issue is being looked into for you by a member of our concierge team. Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"sent an email on sunday and requested a call back between 9.10am thought that would be on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but alas today is Thursday and I have not had a response although I did get a email immediately after my request to get further information about a cruise Not too worry now I have gone with another company who did get back to me when I asked them too"

May i apologise for the issue you have raised, this is not acceptable and you should of received a call back within a reasonable amount of time and should of not had to chase for this.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

Angela
"Have complained about a trip in Russia it was a waste of our money we are pensions so have to save for these things"

On this occasion, i understand that you were unhappy with the St Petersburg tour. I can see that this complaint has been dealt with by our Customer Relations team and they have replied to your correspondence.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"What didn’t go wrong? The only time Cruise118 is interested is when I’m making a payment"
Good morning Mr Dickinson,

Thank you for your review, although we do not like to received a negative review, all reviews are welcomed.

As i can see from your booking, no issue was raised until over 6 months after your return. We have guidelines that state any issue has to be sent to us within 28 days upon your return. We have responded to you about this guideline via your correspondence.

I am sorry that you have had an issue and felt the need to complain, but as stated in conversations between yourself and our Customer Relations department, this is over the guideline set by ABTA for time to report an issue.

My apologises if you feel the matter may not of been to a satisfactory conclusion. I do hope you continue to use Cruise118 for your future holidays as your continuing patronage is important to us.

I hope you have a good day.

Angela
"It took 4 phone calls over 3months to get my cruise booked with mistakes made on all calls .and I did complain to the company and got excuses."
Dear D Blow

Thank you for your feedback. This is not the high standard we would expect you to receive.

We are so sorry to hear you have experienced issues with your booking, this is unexpected and not acceptable.

I can see that you have spoken to Sarah to resolve your issues, we are sorry if any of this conversation came across as excuses as this was not our intention. I would like to reassure you your comments have been passed to the appropriate management to ensure necessary action is taken.

Once again very sorry. I hope you have had a wonderful cruise. Thank you for choosing Cruise118.

Angela
"They advertise they are open until 10PM. Just don't try phoning them at 9:30PM, they don't answer the phone. Still there are plenty of cruise agents that do answer the phone and speak to their customers."
Thank you for leaving a review Gerry. However, disappointed to hear that your telephone call was unsuccessful. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service therefore Cruise118 is extremely saddened to receive a negative rating.

Please accept our apologies and we sincerely hope we can assist you in the future with your cruise booking.
"Further to my post I have been advised by Cruise 118 that the balance due date was printed on my confirmation booking receipt, this is agree with,but when I received my updated booking receipt and queried the changes to the itinerary and asked if I could cancel and get my deposit refunded I was advised that I would forfeit my £1200 deposit, and yet when I spoke to cruise 118 yesterday they stated that had I asked about the balance being paid by me £6000 ,I could have had my deposit refunded ,it seems that this company moves the goal posts in their favourite whenever it suits them ,they want me to pay over £7000 for a holiday that is not until the end of October,they will not compromise at all ,it's a case of tough,it's amazing even surprised that they actually phoned me back,this is not the end of this complaint,it's amazing intending to hopefully get Martin Lewis interested in this situation"
Dear Mr Watling

We are sorry you remain unhappy with our previous response.

The balance due date is agreed and set on the booking call, at the time of confirming your holiday. Had you raised a concern at the time of booking your balance could have been reviewed and, if our suppliers had allowed, amended. If you had raised concern at the time of booking and did not wish to continue with your booking on the basis of the balance due date, we could have cancelled your booking immediately and refunded your deposit paid. However once the booking has been made and the contract has been completed, the terms and conditions attached to the booking are effective immediately meaning cancellation charges will apply.

Hope this helps you.
"I am unable to understand why i have to pay the balance of my holiday (that i deeply regret booking with cruise 118) the balance being £6000 when i am not going till the end of october. When i made the original booking i had to pay £1200 deposit it was not until i received the comfirmation that i realised that they would hold my £7200 in their bank earning them interest"
Thank you for your review Mr Watling.

The balance is due by the 25th June 2018, which is 4 months prior to your holiday. This is slightly early, however the reason for this is your holiday is a package booking, this will mainly be effected by the flight needing ticketing.

Your booking confirmation issued when you booked in March also displays your balance due date and this was agreed at the time of booking.

All package bookings that contain different elements such as flights, transfers and a cruise need to be fully paid to suppliers by this date. Any delays in payment can affect ticketing.

I hope this explains the reasons for you, thank you again for your booking.
"It has been a catalogue of errors since the moment we booked this cruise. Wrong names, wrong addresses. I asked and was quoted for a deal including drinks package- but the booking was without it. Only when we got flight info we realised that they’d booked flights WITH NO LUGGAGE!! But the worst thing is they’ve booked the 4 passengers on the same booking onto different dining times (despite asking for the same), which now can’t be rectified. Really please avoid these clowns. They simply cannot get anything right. My advice is go to Iglu instead."
Dear Mrs Bray

As discussed over the phone we wish to express our sincere apologies for the errors which have occurred on your booking and we would like to reassure you that we are by no means complacent by the issues raised. I trust from our discussion that all issues have now been resolved to the best of our ability.

should you wish to discuss your booking any further please can i ask you to contact me on the below email or number.

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD

Chelsie Foster
Customer Relations Manager

Phone: 0207 138 8302

Email: Chelsie.foster@cruise118.com

The Bridge, Unit 4, Moorland Gate Business Park, Cowling Road, Chorley, PR6 9FE

WTH (UK) Ltd is a member of ABTA and part of World Travel Holdings, the largest cruise retail business in the world.
"i booked a cruise yesterday with the help of Bethany. I had to pay the full price and she promised to send me an email confirming all details. She did not even give me a reference for my payment. she then phoned again to say that she had sent the email. when i checked my email in the evening and again today there was none sent by cuise118. I left a message on their phone asking her to contact me. i hope she does quickly, I am worried!!! I paid nearly £ 4000.00 pounds!!!"
Good afternoon Samia,

I am sorry that you did not receive your confirmation, therefore causing you to worry. I understand from your most recent review that this was due to a spelling mistake within your email address, and that Bethany has not corrected this and you have received all your paperwork. I am pleased this has now been amended. Thanks again for choosing to book with Bethany & Cruise118.
"This was going to be the first time booking with Cruise118 but after the dreadful service I received - Being incorrectly quoted after I had everything confirmed by email and getting a call to say now it would be an extra £100 I decided to book with cruise.co.uk who have been excellent."
Thank you for your review Catherine. First of all please accept our apologies as poor service is not our standard. We work on a live pricing system and unfortunately this can result in prices increasing before you book. I'm very sorry we couldn't help you this time, however we wish you a fantastic cruise and if we can be of any assistance in the future we would love the opportunity to try and help you.
"Took weeks to unpick all the mistakes, endless phone calls, hours on the phone, passed from one agent to another, gradually sorting things out. Today, finally, Rebecca Johnson sorted out the last problem, the onboard spend, with Princess cruises on the one line and me on the other. Many thanks to Rebecca for actually caring enough to sort it out."
Dear Mrs Macrae

Thank you for your review.

I am so sorry to hear that you have encountered issues with your booking and I am concerned to hear these were not resolved straight away.

However i am so pleased to hear that Rebecca has been able to assist you. At Cruise 118 we are continuously improving our service for customers and i am keen to discuss this further with yourself. I would be grateful if you could contact our Customer relations department.

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD