Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I was very disappointed with this booking. Firstly when trying to book was told those cabins sold out would need to go for dearer option which I declined, next day received your mail shot advertising the cheaper deal .then contacted Rebecca’ Rimmer and got cheaper deal. Filled in all passport details etc only to be asked again to repeat. As you know I am a frequent cruiser and will think twice before using you again"
Hello Mr Bryant - I can only apologise for the disappointing experience whilst conversing with our Cruise Concierge. This is not the level of service we want to deliver, however I appreciate your feedback - this can be utilised to learn from our mistakes.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
"Alexa was very helpful, and friendly. Great service."
Good Afternoon Mrs Glynis Christine Green,

Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that Alexa has provided you!

Have a fantastic holiday!
"I was overcharged for an outside cabin with a view of a lifeboat !!!!!!!"

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

"3 times have rceived brochure with upgrades and all inclusive drink and within "book by" date and 3 times it is not worth the paper it is written on. All inclusive does not exist even though it clearly states it does. Upgrades are "sold out" and instead of the price quoted £829, you are now quoted £1629 for a low grade cabin and no drinks. Utter con. Don't ever bother to get excited and try to book through their leaflets - throw them in the bin!!!"
Thank you for your review.

We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

Please can I explain, from time to time cruise lines release many fluid offers to stimulate sales which are due to supply and demand of the product, its nature of course is perishable.

We are really sorry that the advertised prices were not available for you to book. Usually the advertised prices are based on the lowest grade cabins and cheaper London flights.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time, and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such.

If you would like us to explain further please call our Customer Relations department. Looking forward to speaking to you.

Customer Relations
"cant get cruise 118 to answer the phone"
"Absolutely don't care one little bit about customer"
Hello David Gould,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"Wanted £100 to change a room booking for a hotel 4 months before our stay. Could have done it myself in 5 minutes if I had booked the hotel directly at no cost at all. Having spent £7500 with them and asking for a very small easy to make change due to change in booked hotel ownership, to say I am unhappy is an understatement! Will I make any further bookings with them???"
Dear Mr Heaton

Thank you for review, please can I assure you Cruise 118 is committed to providing exceptional of standard service and it is important to us that each of our customers receives the service that exceeds his or her expectations,

I understand your frustration with the charges regarding making a small amendment to your booking. Our booking conditions state that we have an amendment fee of £50 pp as amendments can be time consuming. Having said that we treat each case individually and If you would like to contact our department, we would be happy to discuss this further.

I can see from the booking notes that we are waiting for a reply from the hotel and as soon as we have any further information, we will contact you.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Customer Relations Department.
"I have been trying for over a month to cancel emails from Cruise 118. Their "Unsubscribe" does not work. An Email to them has not worked. What do I have to do ????"
Thank you for your review Roy Turner,

Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed. I have passed your feedback onto our marketing team who will ensure that you are removed from our emails.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
"When we changed the date of our direct debit they set 2 up we phoned bank they put it back in then cruise 118 took it out again.never use them again Andrew"
Dear Mrs Turner

Thank you for your review, here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

I apologise for any confusion regarding your direct debit payments. When a direct debit is set up you automatically receive an email confirming the details. Had we been made aware of any errors before the payments were taken, we would have gladly altered these for you. I would like to assure you that you are covered by the direct debit mandate.

I apologise for any inconvenience this caused and pleased that the issue has now been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Relations Executive
"Phoned to book a cruise. The person said thet were busy and would phone me back the followimg day. After waiting for the best part of the day with no phone call I phoned them. I was told they would phone me back within the hour. Still waiting for that phone call!!! What a company this is!! It is a total disgrace and would I not give them the time of day in future. Think they are a total scam!! Be aware, do not deal with these people!!"

We take all complaints very seriously and we would love the opportunity to investigate this thoroughly. Can I ask that you kindly call our department on TEL: 0207 785 0245 or email us at posttravelcustomerrelations@cruise118.com with the full details in order for us to investigate this.

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and this is not acceptable behaviour and not the service that we strive to offer our customers.

We look forward to hearing from you as we value your business and are working hard to earn your patronage.

Customer Relations Department
"We were disappointed with a system that can take a booking and confirm flights and then at a later time say there are no flights from London leaving us with the only option of taking the cruise by travelling to Manchester for a flight. No financial help was given and we were not able to cancel the following day. Very poor customer service and no compassion shown."
I completely understand your frustration with the lack of flights from London. We work on a live booking system and occasionally as we are looking at availability another agent books and takes the last flights. We tried to contact you as soon as we realised in order to offer an alternative solution. An extra discount has been added to your booking however due to the very small margins on this type of cruise we were unable to offer anything further. I am profusely sorry if you feel we have not been compassionate and I hope that the above explains the situation in full. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"I have booked with 118. They said they would send confirmation by post. As i have no Printer. They sent it by email no postal confirmation received. I have phoned them last month I booked in May 2018. I told them documents had not been posted to me. After this they posted the confirmation documents. I am due to cruise March 1/2019. I now have to trust them to post my tickets to me. After all they charged me £12 for this service. Also there was no single cabins left on Britannia when i booked even though it was in May 18 when i booked. I have paid the same as 2 people going on the same cruise as me i have no on board spend. Which couples will get. I asked for a single cabin, It says i requested a queen bed. I did not request that. I wanted a single bed and a single cabin. Now i am getting a small cabin with two single beds pushed together. so P&O can say its a double. I get no single sub. I have still to take the cruise. I asked what airline i was with on the phone to them last month they did not know. I have looked up the flights going out on the day and times and it is Virgin Adlantic going to my destination . How come 118 dose not know yet."
Thank you for your review, we are sorry that you are unhappy with some aspects of your booking and I hope to clarify these for you. Firstly we have already posted your tickets 1st class, we apologise if some of your earlier correspondence was emailed in error. With regards to your cabin we have spoken with you previously on this matter and as discussed on the 31/07 we advised that when you booked there were no single inside cabins available sadly, Finally with regards to the airline as the flights were booked through the cruise line and are subject to change. We always wait for confirmed flight information before passing this to the customer. I hope this helps to clarify the matter , please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.
Kind regards
Customer Relations department
"Very poor service. Advertised price was not available."
Dear Andrew young,

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time. Please be aware that have your feedback has been passed on to our marketing department so we can investigate your comment regarding the cost still being advertised .

Cruise 118 is a customer focused company and feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

Please be aware that I have passed your feedback on to our marketing department so we can investigate your comment regarding the cost still being advertised .

"Absolutely terrible service. Their failure so send us notification of immunisation nearly cost us our trip. First they said it was not their duty and that the cruise line should have send it (which the cruise line refuted in writing) then said they send it but could provide no date or proof. A complaint to their official site have been met with generic platitudes and no apology. Will never ever ever use them again."
Thank you for your feedback as it is only through receiving feedback that we can improve our service.

I have looked at your booking and I can see that my colleague sent you a full response in relation to immunisation on the 16/10/2018. At the time of booking we go through a thorough booking checklist and part of the checklist we advise our customers to check with their GP if any immunisations are required for their journey.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused and I hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Customer Relations
"Tried to book a cruise advertised at £689 (MSC Bellisimo 8/10/19) but got a quote for £899!! Very poor telecom call to ask why it was £200 more. Got told it was never advertised at that price. Which it still is. Lots of excuses and rude staff. Will book elsewhere. Suggest go elsewhere."
"Did not respond to what I was asking for requested a SOLO.CRUISE DEAL and ended up paying 1500£ to go to Europe . I could have gone to the Carribian for that. I have been on many cruises Solo this was.the worst ever it was not even all Inclusive. Cancelled booking will not recommend you at all"
Thank you for your review.

We have been trying to contact you both by phone and email, unfortunately we have not been able to speak to you to date.

We can confirm that we went through the booking check list with you and this includes reading through the itinerary and price when the contract was made, and you agreed to the booking and terms & conditions.

We would be grateful if you could contact us at your earliest convenience by phoning the number supplied in the email we sent to you yesterday, if you are wanting to cancel your cruise.

Kind regards

Customer Relations
"Efficient and knowledgeable response to our enquiry. Friendly service resulting in a booking."
Dear Mr Robert Charles Malcolm Simpson,

Thank you for your review on the efficient and knowledgeable service that Cruise 118 has provided.

Have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Booking an easy procedure"
Dear Mr Colin William Bishop,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise.
"I have sent a lengthy email through Wayne Addison who, through his determination and hard work did his best to make up for a very poor effort from a previous Concierge. Id prefer to leave it there for now. Thanks"

We are glad to hear that Wayne was able to resolve the issue, using his hard work and determination.

"We done 2 crises wit you next one in January yes we enjoyed our cruse shop the next one will go well too"
Thank you Mr Murdo Donald Graham for your review.

We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday in January!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.76 based on 6,747 reviews