Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Helpful and knowledgeable. Very pleasant to deal with. Understood my needs
Very good pleased
This comment is probably what you don't expect to see and my extreme joy reading this article, but that aside, I would like to make a point, I'm quite overwhelmed, can't believe my credit scores being fixed and I got a sizable sum of money of about 248k thousand pound sterling by jamiehacking99 at g’mail dott com, these two services were really my financial saving grace. If you’re in the United states and you have accounts with Bank of America, Wells Fargo or any other American bank then reach out to him asap to get the money, no upfront fees. Call it a shortcut I don’t care, at least now I can afford my kids 'the best". they also repair credit reports in 2 weeks.
Very pleased with the service we received
Hi ... Although there were a few ups and downs regarding the scheduling of the cruise, Cruise 118 did very well and we finally arrived at our destination on time and with all the right documentation (except that we did not manage, and haven't managed yet, to download the Celebrity App). The good service continues even though planning online is still a little difficult as we are not competent/confident online operators. The telephone support from Cruise 118 has needed to be requested on many occasions, and this service has been excellent.
Agents very helpful and pleasant. Hopefully your service will continue with the same standard
Easy to book. Agent very helpful and knowledgeable
Very helpful lady Great service
Thank you Claire at Conciergedesk for all your help.
Holly the operative agent was very helpful and patient explained everything regarding the cruise what cabins was best given our requirements. I could not find any fault, she even laughed at my humour.
Very easy process with great knowledge of the cruising world demonstrated by our cruise agent
Having never booking a cruise myself before l found that the girl that booked my holiday very good and very helpful being a woman of curtain age and not used to all the new way of today
I have recently transferred my cruise for the second time after a lengthy discussion with the lady who rang me from cruise 118 . Overall l was satisfied with the service provided but l had to wait 2 weeks for a call back to do this transaction although l realise this is because of covid problems but 2 weeks ago l might have got a cabin of my 1st choice of cruise . The first call l made l inquired about cancelling l could have been told then the terms to do this ie £50 charge per passenger, this would have been helpful to know . Also 118 requiring payment 4 months before departure is unacceptable in these times of a world pandemic . I am still awaiting documentation for my newly booked cruise , as this is usually done by email l would have thought l would have it within hours rather than days . I have however received an email from Cunard which has my new cruise basic details included so l do know it,s booked . We live in unusual times now but some leeway regarding payments / fees to cancel would have been appreciated.
Always patient, particularly Lexi, as I am hard of hearing. Have booked with you for years, Thankyou .
The call was efficient and well handled. 99% of questions answered.
The cruise consultants are always extremely helpful and competent. 118 is the first company we choose when enquiring about cruises.
So far so good , but not had any confirmation yet.
Great service and great value
as always the booking is a little rushed but again we got there
Booking went well. But we are still waiting for an email confirmation of the Booking.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,591 reviews