Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Booking went well. But we are still waiting for an email confirmation of the Booking.
Spoken with Diane 4 May. Very nice and very professional.
I was pleased with the booking experience with Cruise118 and at all times I have contacted you everyone who I have spoken with have been knowledgable and helpful. I am however somewhat supprised that we have not received a booking confirmation e-mail?. I have looked in Spam! although I understand how busy all of the operatives are. We will be sure to use Cruise 118 in the future, and have already made inquires about a cruise in 2023.
I have booked a number of cruises with 118 and am pleased with the overall service. Prices can always be tweaked rewarding returning customers.
Booking experience was easy and comprehensive, good information and knowledge from the sales advisor Jacqui
Emma O'Reilly was very helpful on Sunday booking my holiday for 8 people
This booking was by very friendly member of your team, very helpful with information that I asked for.Not at all pushy, because a long time ago one of your staff was too much with trying to book up right away, it ended up with myself going elsewhere, so that method does not pay off.
Had a call from Lauren, customer service. Sorted out all our questions and queries,looking forward to our trip ..
Andrea rebooked my cancelled cruise for next year and she was brilliant Thank you Andrea
James was fantastic.
Excellent service!
Very helpful
Having used your website and the 'book online' option it then wouldn't let me book. Apparently it had given me the 'wrong price in error' and the 'real price' was about £300 dearer. However the Cruise Concierge I dealt with on the phone was a star and I did end up making a booking, purely because he didnt try to fudge the issue and came back to me when he said he would. All is well, and I was happy with the outcome.
Good booking done with re booking cancellations etc, downside is not received any confirmations yet.
Lauren dealt with changing our cruise from 2021 to 2022 due to cancellation by operator with clear information on options and costs and helping us make informed decisions
Had a princess cruise cancelled still waiting for confirmation of refund of deposit. Have rebooked different cruise line for next year, Had a problem with confirmation email took 12 hours to arrive. Had tried to book online ended up having to call.
Very helpful friendly service
helpful in sorting out the intricacies of FCCs and rebooking
Kayja Porter was most helpful and friendly. Very efficient. Thank you Kayja.
As on a previous occasion Very good
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,206 reviews