Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"Very friendly very efficient"
Thank you Mrs Angela Hogg for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the friendly and efficient service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Friendly helpful and quick service"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the friendly, helpful and quick service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"After a bad start with a lady that didn't help us well, we got through to Scott Perry who was thorough, helpful and professional every step of our booking. Thanks to Shelley too."
Thank you Mrs Bernice Ellen Silver for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful and professional service you have received from Scott and Shelley.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"First time I rang I was left to hold on for an exceptionally long time whilst the concierge was finding the answer to my question. I gave up in the end. I rang again and rather than wait for a concierge I left my number. I was called the next day and Linda was very helpful. I called again for more queries about my tickets. I had posted my personal details form but it was not showing up on my account. I spoke to Wayne and he took the trouble to log all my travel insurance information, etc and answered a couple of queries plus helped me print out my tickets. He was an exceptionally helpful concierge and very professional and brilliant at his job. Thanks so much."
Thank you Mrs I.W for your review. I am sorry that you were not happy with the service you received at the start of the booking process with ourselves.

I am so pleased that Linda and Wayne assisted with your booking in a helpful and professional manner, answering your queries to their best potential.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope to assist you with bookings in the future.
"Excellent service"
Thank you B.Wheeler for you kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise 118.
"Tracy Dursun provided an excellent service, co-ordinating a booking with three parties over the phone is never easy,but dealt with very well. Tracy was aware of our needs and made sure they were actioned. She also managed to undercut our quotes from other companies by a significant amount."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Tracey Dursun when assisting with your booking. We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised

Please be assured that Tracey will be recognised for the service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Rebecca Rimmer booked my cruise a few months ago. She was very pleasant and very helpful then. A small problem has arisen recently so I got back in touch with her. She sorted things out for me efficiently and as pleasantly as ever. She is full of information and goes the extra mile to find out if she cannot answer it immediately. Thanks and well done Rebecca."
Thank you Catherine Beman for your kind review. I am so pleased that Rebecca Rimmer assisted with your booking in a pleasant and helpful manner, on hand to help with the problem that occurred and going the extra mile to ensure that this was resolved. Please rest assured that Rebecca will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

"I would like to leave feedback for Hannah Bailey who took my call today and I had Excellent service, I felt Hannah was Caring, supportive and helpful in sorting out all my cruise and stay in Florida query."
Thank you Sudha for you kind review. I am so pleased that Hannah Bailey assisted with your booking in a caring, supportive and helpful manner. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and stay in Florida.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"By being very helpful and polite."
Thank you Stuart Morgan for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful and polite service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise 118.
"Matthew Lomax was very friendly and efficient, he phoned when he said he would, came up with alternative suggestions if we had concerns and dealt with our booking with a minimum of fuss. I'm a very satisfied customer."
Thank you John Spencer for your kind review. I am so pleased that Matthew Lomax assisted with your booking in a friendly and efficient manner, working with you to find a cruise that suited your preferences.

Thank you for choosing to book with cruise 118.
"Louie was fantastic in providing various cruise options for me and got me a really great deal. As Louie went on paternity leave Amelia helped me complete my booking by finding the best flights possible. I cannot fault their customer service and attention to detail. Only complaints I have is when you are trying to phone back (especially near closing time) you see to get mysteriously cut off with no call back. This happened to me 4 times. Also, a link was sent to me to apply for an ESTA where I would have ended up paying far more for this visa than just using the official USA government website. £41 compared to $14. Massive difference."
"Have used Cruise118 on several occasions and they have always come up tops. Taking off 1 star because they no longer accept AMEX for payment."
Thank you Barbara Mcintyre for your kind review. We apologise for the change in policy for AMEX. We do appreciate your repeat business and would like the opportunity to continue assisting yourself with bookings in the future. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Worked with me to get best deal"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that we were able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Claire Hamilton has been exceptional in helping me over the past few months, with my many questions! This is my first cruise so I had many questions! Her help and professionalism has been invaluable to me, and she is a credit to her employers. Thanks again Claire for all your help!"
Thank you Kay for your review, I am so pleased that Claire was able to help you with your queries and questions. I hope you enjoy your first cruise, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Wayne Addison helped me sort out my entitlement to a Laithwaite wine voucher with speed and efficiency. Many thanks - my request has now been sent . Regards. Robert Jarratt"
Thank you for your review Robert Jarratt. I am so pleased Wayne Addison assisted you with your booking and your Laithwaite wine voucher.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Sue walker went above and beyond what I asked her so satisfied thankyou!"
Thank you Patricia for your review. I am so pleased that Sue was able to help you with your query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118
"Spoke to Michelle Fitzgerald today she was able to answer my questions regarding flight ticket delivery, and I went away happy. I have only given 4 stars because after phoning 0808 274 8985 and then pressing the numbers for the required menu, the automated voice announced that they where closed !!"
Thank you John for your review. I am so glad that Michelle was able to help you with your query. I am sorry you was not able to get through on that number. Thanks for choosing Cruise118, and i hope you have a wonderful time.
"Although originally on a waitlist for open dining, Janet Cain managed to get this for us."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that Janet Cain was able to assist with your booking arranging for Open Dining.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Shelley was very good lived speaking to her so helpful thank you"
Thank you for your review Michael Sach. I am so pleased that Shelley was able to assist you with your booking. Shelley is wonderful and loves to go the extra mile.

Thank you again for your booking.
"An excellent service through the booking process. Amelia Briney was very helpful and knowledgable, and was able to handle all our questions."
Thank you for your review Rob Sands. I am so pleased that Amelia Briney was able to assist you with your booking handling all your questions.

Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 5,142 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!