Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I booked 5 cabins for a Caribbean cruise travelling February 2019. One of the 9 people had to drop out and a new member of the group joined us. I have spoken to 3 different concierges before Wayne mangaged to sort it out. He bothered to rung me back twice to ensure everything was now okay. That's what I call good service."
Good Morning Nicki Smith,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for booking with Cruise 118 and taking the time to leave your honest feedback on the excellent service that you have received from our concierge Wayne.

We apologise that this amendment was not dealt with in an efficient manner originally. It's great to hear that Wayne was able to turn this around and assist with the change.

Please be assured that Wayne will be recognised for the brilliant service that he has provided.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"We’ve booked several cruises with Cruise 118 and have always been happy with the service. There was hiccup this time with their system but Sean called me back once it was up and running. I look forward to receiving my free bottles of wine!"
Good Afternoon Mrs Linda Galbraith,

Thank you for your for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. We apologise about the issue with our system. It's a pleasure to hear that Sean assisted with your booking. We’re delighted that you’ve entrusted Cruise 118 with so many of your precious holidays.

We hope you enjoy your 6 bottles of wine and have a wonderful time on your cruise!!
"GOOD PROFESSIONAL SERVICE."
Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with the professional service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"I had booked a fligh cruise and stay with 118. I had at first been frustated that my calls to find out about upgarading my flights were not being dealt with. However MIchelle dealt with my enquiry on the third call and she was excellent. She came back to promptly and kept me updated on her progress to check detail of my booking. When you are booking a complex flight cruise and stay with transfers on the other side of the world with big time differences you need a company that understands every aspect of your travel details. MIchelle was very good."
Good Afternoon Carole Shaw,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback on the service that you have received from ourselves.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding the delay in your flight upgrade being looked into. It's very satisfying to hear that Michelle was able to turn this around and assisted with your booking in a prompt manner, ensuring that you were kept updated throughout the process.

Please be assured that Michelle will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Andrea McDiarmid, cruise concierge, was excellent and is exceptionally good at her job and the reason I gave a 'good', and the only reason I booked the cruise through this company. I was not so impressed with the after sales, customer service and found the person I spoke with slightly defensive to the extent that it has put me off using Cruise 118 again (this was the first time I used them) and reason for the 2* customer service. The whole experience was a bit of a learning curve and has highlighted some charges I need to clarify in future, with any agent I book with. I would recommend using cruise 118 ONLY if Andrea can book your cruise, AND get a breakdown of your charges so so you are clear what is 'free' and what is not."
Thank you for your review.

Here at Cruise118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Kind regards
"It was great that we could book our holiday in the luxury of our own home. Tom went through everything in detail and was very patient whilst we discussed our cabin for the cruise. Although he didn’t originally give us our Black Friday discount he did recheck and we were happy with the price. We have used cruise 118 before and will definitely book with them again."
Thank you for your review Gillian. It is great to read that Tom delivered an exceptional service and found you the holiday at the price you are happy with. We look forward to booking your next cruise and wish you a fantastic holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Booking was rather slow. I found the cruise on my iPad quicker than the Consultant."
We appreciate your feedback and we do apologies for any delay in your booking process. We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise and If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.
"No"
"I found it pretty straightforward choosing a cabin for our forthcoming cruise in July 2019, we took our time to weigh up the positions of the cabins and what suited us"
Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review our online booking process.

We wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Very knowledgeable on very aspect of the cruise that we have booked."
Thank you so much, Norman, for taking the time to review the service that you have received. It was a pleasure to assist with your booking.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Hi. Initially I had a very enjoyable booking experience everything was as expected and more. The only downside was the concierge arranged to phone me back on Tuesday lunch time to sort out coach transfers. As of Wednesday she hadn't phone me back. So I took matters into my own hands and sorted it out myself. I phoned your customer services who gave me intercruises phone number, which I phoned myself today and sorted out the return transfer."
Dear Mr Colin Jones,

Thank you for your review regarding your booking experience. We are sorry that you are left disappointed on this occasion.

We apologise for the inconvenience for the delayed information regarding your coach transfer and any inconvenience that this has caused.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise. If you would like to contact our Customer Service Department on 08082500913, we will be happy to discuss more information regarding your holiday.
"Very helpful staff"
Thank you for your kind review on the helpful service that you have received from our staff.

We wish you a fantastic holiday!
"Ryan Duggan was extremely helpful and the booking process was straight forward and efficient"
Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that Ryan Duggan has made your booking process smooth.

Thank you for booking with us, have a fantastic holiday!
"Good communication and a good price. Bit disappointed that 118 didn't take American Express credit card."
Thank you Mr Ian Leslie Douglas Carter for your kind review. I am so pleased that our concierges assisted with your booking in a pleasant and helpful manner. I'm sorry for the inconvenience regarding the America Express Credit Card. Unfortunately, Cruise 118 don't offer this payment method.
We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Our second booking with you, generally very good, but on this current booking we had to remind you twice to make sure that you inform Rccl that we are Diamond plus members when you contact Rccl so that they give us our entited up grade, We did ask you twice before you eventualy did it. Because if you dont inform them when making a booking it means that we actually loose the upgrade."
Dear Mr Hooper,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your repeat business. We are sorry that you are left disappointed on this occasion.

We apologise for the inconvenience for the delayed notification of your loyalty membership and any inconvenience that this has caused.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise.
"Good service from Jasmine and Cassie"
Hello Mrs Chatham,

Thank you for your positive review on the service that you have received from Jasmine and Cassie.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Staff had excellent communication skills"
Hello Mrs Susan Lorna Watson,

Many thanks for taking the time to review the service that you have received from ourselves.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise!
"OVERALL A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE MADE EASY BY YOUR SALES OPERATOR"
Good Afternoon Mr Anthony Nikolaou,

Thank you for booking with Cruise 118 and taking time to review the service that you have received.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"I am disappointed that I have to pay full price for my 2 children 3years and 5years old"
Mrs Shannon Leigh Garland,

Thank you for your review.

It is with regret to read your comments. Unfortunately child prices are driven by the cruise line, however we understand your are disappointed to pay full price. If you have any further issues, please email us directly for a prompt resolution.

Kind regards

Email: PreTravelCustomerRelations@cruise118.com
"I have booked two cruises in 2019 through cruise 118 and I will have to see how they go ?"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,699 reviews