Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"the staff are very knowledgeable and very helpful in trying to get you the best deal"
"Generally Cruise 118 has knowledgeable and efficient staff and can offer competitive rates."
"happy because I haven't been to this part of the world before. happy because my niece is coming with me; hence Much less cost. happy because we booked JAN. 2018 GAINED PERKS. i.e. 6 bottles of wine plus ? ? $ to spend on board. Have travelled on Princess before and found it enjoyable. I just hope that it turns out as good as what they claim..... BUT disappointed we are NOT going to a 'highlight' Valparaiso Chile"
Margaret Ross
Verified Reviewer
"Janet Cain was very helpful with my enquiry"
Thank you Margaret Ross for your review about the helpful service you have received from Janet with regards to your enquiry. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"I want to praise Janet Cain who was very helpful with my booking and who tried to undo my feeling of disappointment with Beth Talbot. Thank you Janet for your help."
Thank you for your review Samia. I am pleased that Janet Cain assisted you with your booking however, I am not so pleased that you felt some disappointment with Beth. I sincerely hope you are now happy with your booking and would like to suggest that you contact Cruise118 if you require any assistance.

Thank you again booking with Cruise118.
Thank you Samia for your review about the service you have received from Janet. I am pleased that Janet was able to help you with your booking. I am sorry you have felt disappointed with Beth. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for choosing Cruise118
"first class service by Janet Cain. I was unsure of a couple of things regarding our booking, Janet checked that everything was in place & completely put me at ease for our cruise. First class member of staff. Thank you Janet"
Thank you Mrs Wilson for taking the time to leave a review about the service you have received from Janet. Janet is always very through and I am pleased that Janet was able to help you with your queries. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Pamela Simpson
Unverified Reviewer
"i spoke to Janet Cain yesterday about my forthcoming cruise and she was very helpful and efficient."
Thank you Pamela Simpson for your review. I am so pleased Janet Cain assisted you with your forthcoming cruise, Janet is very knowledgeable and loves to go the extra mile when assisting our customers.

Thanks again for your booking.
"Janet was very helpful when I phoned up about my cruise"
Thank you Janet for sharing your review, I am so pleased Janet assisted you with your cruise booking.

Pauline Sizmore
Verified Reviewer
"Today Hannah sorted out my problem with my tickets"
Thank you Pauline Sizemore for your review about Hannah. I am so glad that Hannah was able to help you with your tickets. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"By being patient with my indecision."
Dear Caroline

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company and thank you for your lovely comments. We are always eager to hear how we can improve our service, please may i ask if you have any suggestions to email myself so that we may discuss further.

Kind regards

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD

Chelsie Foster
Customer Relations Manager

Phone: 0207 138 8302

Email: Chelsie.foster@cruise118.com

The Bridge, Unit 4, Moorland Gate Business Park, Cowling Road, Chorley, PR6 9FE

WTH (UK) Ltd is a member of ABTA and part of World Travel Holdings, the largest cruise retail business in the world.
"Hannah bailey was very helpful."
Thank you for your review. I am glad Hannah was able to help you with your query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Brenda Beattie
Unverified Reviewer
"Janet Cain was extremely helpful in trying to sort out a situation for us"
Thank you Brenda Beattie for your review. I am so glad that Janet was able to help you with your query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"UW 1605062 Good sales team very helpful , has arranged several holidays for me(Simon) Customer services team currently running with a complaint I have on a particular cruise(Rachael)"
Thank you Mick for your review, we appreciate your feedback and your custom. Cruise118 strive for customer satisfaction in every department, therefore we are extremely pleased to hear that both Simon and Rachael are assisting with your booking.

Thanks again for booking with Cruise118.
"Hannah bayley was very helpful . Even when we got cutbiff - she was there again , and continued to help . She set up a direct debit straight away - which our previous requests to staff to do this, had gone unanswered. Very polite too."
Thank you for your review Jo Johanson. Hannah Bayley is one of our most experienced Cruise Concierge's, I am so pleased that Hannah was able to assist you with your direct debit set up.

Thank you again for your booking.
Thank you for your review Jo Johanson. I am so sorry your phone call was cutoff, however it sounds like Hannah was immediately back on the phone calling you back and was able to resolve your Direct Debit query.

Thank you for your booking.
Hayley Shilson
Unverified Reviewer
"Its always nice talking to a human voice from customer services instead of going through lots of automated messages. Danielle Wynn was very pleasant and helpful with our queries regarding our forthcoming cruise. Our previous concierge worker was Claire Tonkless who was fantastic in our booking of the cruise too. Clearly, you have good staff who have excellent customer service skills. Thank you for making our booking so convenient and simple."
Thank you for your review Hayley Shilson. Its always a pleasure to hear how our Cruise Concierge deliver exceptional service resulting in fantastic reviews. Danielle and Claire are some of our best Concierge, both being very knowledgeable in all areas of cruising.

Thanks again for your booking.
"I am a wheelchair user, with a diagnosis of MS. So have special motobility needs. I have found staff very helpful regarding help with finding accessible cabin to booking excursions. I found Danielle Wynn especially friendly and polite. Always cheerful and helpful. I’ve used Cruise118 before and would use them again and tell others."
Thank you Carol for your review. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed speaking with Danielle Wynn and our other members of the team. We aim to deliver an exceptional as standard service and ensure our customers booking experience is a happy one. We look forward to speaking to you when it's time to book your next cruise Carol.

Tina Cobbold.pdf
Unverified Reviewer
"Made my booking with Beth gallery she was amazing as I booked my first cruise ,I thin had a few questions and spoke to Janet she was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble, all together a pleasant experience."
Thank you for your review Tina Cobbold. I am so pleased Beth was able to assist you with your booking your first cruise.

Thank you for booking with Cruise118.
"Unlike other companies Shelley who we deal with listened to what are requests were and adjusted and recommended accordingly. Easy process and no pressure to complete."
Thank you Nigel for taking the time to review Shelley's service. I am so pleased Shelley was able to make thew process easy and not pressured. Thanks again for choosing Crusie118.
"Their willingness to resolve a problem."
Thank you so much for your review, I am pleased that we were able to help with your query. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,845 reviews