Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Rachel was very helpful and came back with the booking and details quite quickly. The confirmation email arrived soon after. The overall experience was good."
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your lovely review about our concierge Rachel and the helpful service she provided.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Quite comfortable booking cruise with Cruise 118... recently booked our third cruise with the Co...very helpful staff, as usual. Difficulty reconnecting with same member of staff on a follow-up call inspite of having extension number."
Hello Mrs Josephine Falzon,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback on the service that you have received from Cruise 118. It's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with our service.

We do apologise that you struggled to get through to your original sales concierge. We are currently dealing with a high volume of calls.

Once again thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"The advisor i spoke to today was extremely helpful and sounded genuine. Nothing was a bother. I had a couple of questions to ask . The infirmation was given with no hassle. I called to pay my balance off for my cruise. I advised him that i had been dealing with Shelley originally. When i booked she got my email wrong and i had to call up to get it resent. When it came there was errors with the spelling of our names also my husband's name was totally incorrect. I from memory had to send a further 2 emails to get it corrected. In one email i was told Shelley could amend this but any further amendment's i would be charged. A bit strange since it was her error. I then called up because i needed to up grade my cabin due to the beds . This was my fault . My grand daughter has mild cebral pauslsy. We never thought that she would perhaps fall out the bed due to her condition . I do not look upon by grand daughter condition as a disability . But it does pose problems. I was told that i never answered the question corectly when i was asked of any medical needs. I was not looking for a free up grade i was more than willing to pay. We were refered back to cruise line who refered us back to 118. I was told i would need to cancel the booking and lose the deposit and possibly lose the package i had. I also advised wayne when we looked where our cabin was it was next to the toilets at the theater. Which i was very annoyed about. Surely there was a better location when i booked. He called the cruise line who said i could change cabins for a fee of £100. I would have paid it to change but only cabins left on deck 3 was ones with a door to the adjacent cabin . Or deck 2 . Both in my opinion was not a option . Deck 2 is a bit low and you do not know what noise you would get from the cabin next to us. I am baffled that cruise line can change your room for a fee but not pay to up grade you cabin . I also advised wayne that the last i spoke to Shelley she was going to call me back the next day . I told her when i was able to take the call and if i was unable to speak i woukd call he back. The call never came . I really think that to provide a good customer service advisers should do what they have advised they will do. ."
"A very good experience"
Hi Mrs Gillian Margaret Knight,

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from ourselves.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Good"
Hello Mr Gary Gudgin.

Thank you for your feedback.

It's lovely to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Cruise 118.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"A very knowledgeable concierge"
Hi Mrs Sharon Maureen Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback. It's lovely to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that the concierge has provided.

Have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"The agent was really helpful , even though we had booked two holidays in the space of a week she went through every detail and didn't take anything for granted"
Hello Mrs Frances Helen Stainer,

Many thanks for your feedback. It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that you received.

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Debbie was helpful and knowledgeable and took her time to find what we were looking for and had useful tips for us. A good advisor."
Dear Mrs Julie Suzanne Wadsworth,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review on the excellent service that our concierge Debbie has provided you, when assisting with your booking.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Very good service although did not receive call back for two days? Rang again and was dealt with quite quickly."
Many thanks for review.

We do apologise that you did not receive a call back when requested. We are pleased that our sales concierge was able to assist with your booking.

Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.
"so far I had good service and attention"
Hello Mrs Ingeborg Rose Wiseman,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service and attention that you have received from Cruise 118.

Have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"Able to answer all questions satisfactorily. Asked for confirmation to achieve the best deal. Felt that Victoria was very friendly and efficient. Impressed with the paperwork that covered all the information and arrived within minutes of booking."
Dear Mr Robert Geoffrey Welham,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5* feedback on the friendly and efficient service that Victoria has provided you. It's fantastic to hear that you are impressed with the service that you have received from Victoria.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Excellent service overall. Omission to mention non inclusion of transfers was dealt with in a very satisfactory and professional manner by Estelle Peachy. Have no hesitation in recommending cruise118. The true measure of any company is how they deal with any problems that will inevitably arise."
Good Morning B Whitehead,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your fantastic feedback on the professional service that you have received from Estelle Peachy.

It's a pleasure to hear your high recommendations and we hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Dario our travel booking assistant was extremely helpful & helped us all the way through the booking procedure, he was very Knowledgeable about the cruise we were wanting to book & his telephone manner was very pleasant."
Hello Mr Andrew George Bailey,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your excellent comments on the extremely helpful and knowledgeable service that Dario has provided you.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service that Dario has provided.

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!!
"Was very happy with the help chris cater gave us we was stuggling to understand how to book on line trips but he talk us though it thank u chris for all your help"
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the helpful service that Chris Carter has provided when assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"Bbbbbbbbbbbbb"
"When we finally got through to talk to someone, she was very helpful and professional. We have booked with Cruise118.com before, so that speaks volumes."

It's great to hear that you are happy with the helpful and professional that you have received from Cruise 118.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Cruise 118 were very patient, polite,and gave us many ideas and information to wife and i, us this is our first-time on a cruise holiday and getting very excited. Thanks again Mr and Mrs Hewinson."
Hello Mrs Sandra Hewinson,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the patient and polite service that you have received from Cruise 118.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your first cruise!
"quick and helpful quote on car hire, but i have a much better quote on line with the car hire firm"
Dear Martin,

Many thanks for your review.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the quick and helpful service that you have received from Cruise 118 regarding your car parking.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Very easy booking and talked through at end. Unfortunately my date of birth was wrong but only one phone call away to rectify this"
Dear Mrs Angela Gorton,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you are pleased with our booking process.

We do apologise that your date of birth was inputted incorrectly on the initial booking call.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise.
"Good service"
Thank you for your review.

It's great to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received.

Cruise118.com is rated 4.76 based on 6,707 reviews