Cruise118.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 12,336 reviews
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Kirsty was very helpful
Booking the cruise was easy and attendant very helpful.However when I called back the following day for clarification on a couple of points I was left holding for40 minutes,This I was dissatisfied with and feel you should be as easily accessible for queries as for bookings
Would like to personally thank Hayley Ives , who helped with important travel info , can honestly say I have used cruise 118 ( and wasn’t satisfied with the company recently and their customer service ( and was going to be my last time using the company but Hayley spent the time to help me and dealt with my enquiries ( so booked another cruise ! Will use Hayley again ! What an asset to the company Thankyou
Initially good communication by email and then spoke on the phone to do the actual booking. Efficient and friendly.
2nd chance
I have an issue at the moment I will wait and see how you resolve that before I rate you regards James
Although the young lady that made my booking was very helpful. it all took a very long time as she had to keep putting me on hold for long periods of time to find things out, I was on the phone for about 45 minutes in all, most of it holding on. She was very polite & apologetic, maybe she was new at it,
Shelley was really helpful and made the booking process easy.
Its always OK booking it what follows that can sometimes be a let down But I was happy with Yassem service
Very helpful and informative during the course of our booking
P and O gave short notice of my holiday cancellation, however a suitable holiday was soon identified and booked via Cruise 118.
Took 1hr 28 minutes to book on phone. Could not offer NHS discount which is a shame when other cruise lines offer it.
I found the experience of getting a holiday sorted very easy as Brittany was very helpful and easy to talk to
I cannot fault the knowledge and efficiency of the staff sorting my booking and will always come to cruise 118 to tailor my cruise holiday. However, i never seem to receive the confirmation email and have to chase every time.
Really helpful, no quibble or issue to great or small to deal with Brittany was a delight as well as being professional and dilgent. Will use again.
Professional and knowledgeable dialogue ensuring that you are getting the right cruise for you as an individual. Communication was second to none!
Perhaps Covid-19 advice for cruise travel could be better tailored and up dated much quicker. Some of the advice on your and p&o sites date back to a 12 months ago. I appreciate Covid-19 measures can change very quickly be even so wading through the same information time and again is not helpful. I for one haven’t been living on the moon for the last couple of years. Relevant and up to date information pleased. Also for first time cruiser’s to bring a small cabin size suitcase for last night clothing as suitcases our collected before full night onboard. We were first time cruisers a few years again and were not told that suitcases had to be packed and ready to be collected by 6 or 9 o’clock evening before. We struggle d and had to put our remaining clothes in a couple of carrier bags but was very annoyed as did not know this.
Daniel has done a very good job, getting just what I wanted plus some unexpected promotional benefits.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 12,336 reviews