Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Click Here

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Nothing was too much trouble for our agent Kym Bacon. She was both professional and friendly"
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the professional and efficient service that Kym has provided you when assisting with your booking.

Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise118.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your holiday!
"Cruise118 were so helpful. Kim Bacon sorted out the cabin we wanted and explained everything to us"
"Cruise118 were so helpful. Kim Bacon sorted out the cabin we wanted and explained everything to us regarding deposit and payments."
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the service Kym provided you with. She is an asset to our team and will be thrilled with your comments.

Have a wonderful cruise and thank you once again for booking.
"Scott was a great help, very informative and genuine nice lad. Cheers Scott."
Hello Sharon Platt,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the helpful and informative service that Scott provided for you.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Excellent service from Scott Perry Booked holiday with him.Went through the cruise with us& explained it all,with a clear and efficient manner ."
Good Afternoon Anne Lloyd,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the excellent and efficient service that Scott Perry has provided yourself.

We would like to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise118.

We wish you a brilliant time on your holiday!
"Mary did a great job getting us a great deal"
Dear Paul Daga,

Thank you very much for your 5* feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the excellent service that our concierge Mary has provided you.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"staff very good welcoming food good very clean enjoyed"
Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the helpful service from us and our concierges have provided you an excellent service when assisting with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.
"Good price, friendly advisor"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the efficient service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have an excellent time on your holiday!
"Hi Wayne, Many thanks for your assistance earlier today with our booking, our Cruise leaves on Friday 20th September 2019,baggage tags plus any other documents still to be forwarded on to me by email asap.."
Dear Robert Forbes,

Thank you very much for your 5* feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the excellent service that our concierge Wayne has provided you.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"Very helpful ..thank you will recommend"
Good Evening Judith Cook,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise.

Thank you for booking with Cruise 118.
"First concierge I spoke to didn’t get back to me for two days then when I chased said could it wait until they were back in work in a few days. Whilst the concierge was polite & very apologetic & obviously very busy, this was disappointing as I have booked with yourselves in the past & customer service has always been excellent. However I then spoke to Rochelle Stalker who was fantastic & I booked a cruise that day."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review and understanding. We apologise sincerely that no one returned your earlier call to us. We are pleased to hear you got everything sorted and booked with Rochelle. She is an asset to the Cruise 118 team and will be delighted with these kind comments.

Have a wonderful cruise and thank you once again for booking.
"A few minor problems trying to book but Ola Sniezek went out of her way to sort everything for me, Was after reading a couple of bad reviews about 118 upping the price when you book ,But everything went smoothly and looking forward to my Nordic cruise from Dublin"
Hello Mr Aidan Bowen,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. we are very pleased to hear that you are pleased with the efficient and polite service that Ola Sniezek provided you when assisting with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118. We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"All sorted well explained everything to me 👍"
Hello Mr John Lavery,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the professional service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your holiday!
"Helpful advisor very pleasant and obliging with requests"
Mrs Carolyn Ann Feingold,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback,

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Cruise118.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your holiday!
"My experience of booking my dream cruise was excellent only to be told after paying in full for the cruise it was only a pre registered the morning after booking the night before If I wanted the cruise I would have to pay £600 more and £100 for the flight After being Elated going to bed I was woke up to being told I would have to say immediately to provide the extra money Very disappointed"
Dear Mr Alan Davenport,

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"Kira and your staff are brilliant and helpful. It's only few days but require few months before we can judge. So far they have given me good service."
Hi Mr Virendra Raojibhai Patel,

Thank you so much for you kind comments!

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the brilliant and helpful service that our concierge Kira has provided you.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Every question and concern addressed and replied to quickly and efficiently. At a very busy time (special offers) there was no hurry."
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. Here at Cruise 118 we provide our customers with as much information as possible and make your booking journey as straight forward as possible.

Thank you for booking we hope you have a superb cruise with us!
"James Broxton was very knowledgable and efficient in dealing with my enquiry and subsequent booking. My only issue with Cruise118 is the difficulty in contacting by phone, as I was constantly put on hold, listening to a constant loop of a recording telling me how good the company was. I gave up after 5 attempts and had to resort to email with my query"
Good Evening Mr Morrison,

Thank you for your review and kind comments regarding James Broxton. He is a very knowledgeable member of the team and will be most pleased with this feedback.

Apologies regarding you being placed on hold. We have been extremely busy recently due to all the fantastic cruise deals but am pleased to see everything was sorted for you.

Thank you for booking and we hope you have a wonderful cruise!
"The lady we booked with was very charming and personable. Was very professional and I don't think could be bettered."
Thank you very much for your kind comments.

It's excellent to hear that you are happy with the helpful service and outstanding service that our concierges have provided you.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your holiday!
"Very friendly and helpful"
Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

It's excellent to hear that you are pleased with the friendly and helpful service that you have received from ourselves here at Cruise 118.

We would like to wish you a wonderful time on your holiday!
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the friendly and helpful service that you have received from ourselves hear at Cruise118.

We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 8,090 reviews