Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Mr Albert Christopher Ardley
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Mr Edward Lawrence Craig
I booked 2 cruises and the first booking was not very successful, I had a different agent call the next day to complete my second booking and rectifying the errors made on my first booking
Dear Mrs Brown Thank you for your review and taking Stacey's call yesterday. We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I hope she explained our position in full and that you were happy with what was discussed and our resolution to your review.. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards Customer relations
I will not be booking again with 118 for any of my future cruises . When I have checked - looking a celebrity’s price of my exact room plus my flights ( using the exact same airlines as quoted by my booking etc) I could have booked the same package cheaper myself . Very disappointed indeed ; I thought as a loyal customer you would have given me the very best deal. Definitely won’t use you again neither will my friends and family:(
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, and we are sorry that aspects of your booking experience has given cause for dissatisfaction. I can see a member of our customer service team are dealing with your correspondence and will be in touch shortly to discuss the matter further. Once again thank you kindly for your comments very are much appreciated and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review..
Please see previous response due to duplicate review, thank you
BEST DISCRIBED AS SLOW & LABORIOUS BUT WE GOT THERE IN THE END.
Good Morning Mr Dale, Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us. We are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated. Regards Customer Relations
Absolutely useless company, hope you go out of business as cruise118 is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Still waiting for a response to email in August and it is October now.
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated. Kind Regards Customer Relations
Very disappointed in the company, all sweetness and light when booking but when you try and contact them for help filling in forms I waited so long I hung up. I also left an answer message for them to come back to me and they never did. Very upset customer who will not be using you again.
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer Relations
After a bit of confusion I ended up paying in full. Had to remove 1 person. Contacted within 24 hrs. Still awaiting refund
Thank you for your review, We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I hope I explained our position in full in my email and that you were happy our resolution to your review.. May I thank you once again for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards Customer relations
Very pleasant rep called Phil, talked us through the details. Wasn’t pushy. Answered our questions which he has probably heard a million times before.
Your system for amending or changing cruise bookings is frustrating. Can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to get any action which is not a lot of good if the cruise to which ones wishes to change is booking up fast, and frankly a £50 pp charge is extortionate. In future I will book direct, for example, with P&O and cutting out Cruise 118. I wish to make a change to the Ts & Cs relating to my current booking and I anticipate nothing but trouble when I try toget through on the phone later today.
Dear Mr Poynter Thank you for your review and appreciate your feedback. We understand your frustration with the delay for amendments. Unfortunately, our Service Team are dealing with a huge number of amendments and cancellations due to cruise lines changing or suspending their sailings and we work through these bookings in departure date order to make sure everyone is contacted fairly. If the cruise you wish to amend to has limited availability or has a promotion that is due to expire, then of course we can look into this for you. Once again, we thank you for your feedback. kind regards Customer Relations.
I was cautious about rebooking due to issues previously with refund of monies paid on trip that needed to be cancelled
Website not user friendly when swapping between cabins etc had to put my details in many times when working out what cabin I would like
Dear Mr Robson Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Due to data protection stipulations, we are unable to store your personal details even when using our website for quotes, your details can only be stored once you make a reservation. I am sincerely sorry that you found this frustrating, rest assured we are always looking at ways to make our website more user friendly. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated, your comments have been duly noted. Kind regards Customer relations
In the past the concierge sent the confirmation straight away. James said he would call back about another cruise but didn't or send the confirmation. I spoke to Reed who sent me the confirmation and then we made a change so James called me back. Reed is great as he sent me the confirmations which James never sent. He had to send the one to the amended booking too. I then gave up and spoke to a lady who said she would look into a 2 week back-to-back cruise. I am still waiting to hear from her. She said she'd tell me yesterday but maybe it is difficult to get answers on a Sunday so maybe she will email today or I will call again.
It all started brilliantly, but I have been trying to phone Cruise 118.com all morning and am told to phone during working hours, which I am doing! I need more travel information, but cannot get hold of anyone to help me! Very disappointed!
118 are very helpful whilst booking your cruise. But when it has been cancelled once due to covid rebooked for this year they were brilliant. Then sadly cancelled again due to covid, unfortunately then 3 months later still struggling to get money back. That’s when they stop being helpful and don’t want to know.
Whilst the booking process went well the after sales service has been appalling. Whilst I appreciate that the current situation has affected everyone, especially the travel industry and the people that work in it, I have spent all weekend trying to make arrangements for my upcoming cruise. Either the after sales staff aren't doing their job or the interaction between your company and Royal Caribbean is in the gutter!
Rebecca was very efficient with our booking
Polite good service
Thank you for your email requesting my comments on the booking process so far: On the final page of the booking process under 'What Happens Next', Item 1 states that I will receive a confirmation of booking email, but I haven't received one yet and it is over 48 hours since I made the booking and your FAQs say that I should receive that email within 24 hours. QUOTE: "You will receive a Cruise118.com confirmation email within 24 hours and you will receive an invoice from your cruise line within 21 days of booking". Also on that final page under 'What Happens Next', Item 2. states "Your personal concierge will give you a call tomorrow to introduce themselves and answer any questions, look out for this number 0161 333 4459. I added the phone number to my phone's contact list on Sunday and made sure that I didn't leave the phone unattended all day yesterday but no call was received. I have also had the phone with me all the time so far today but still no call has been received from you. So, I would appreciate the promised emails and phone call and especially one confirming that the booking has proceeded correctly and that the deposit payment has been made. You obviously have my correct email address otherwise I would not have received your email requesting my experience of booking with you. I look forward very much to receiving a call from you as I have a couple of questions that I wish to ask. Thank you for your assistance.
If I had the contract agreement of the details of cruise booked,, I would be able to tell you. I that this was being emailed to me
Phoning in did not work ,call back did not and chat on line did not work. So book on line seems the only option.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 11,223 reviews