Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Kelise was really helpful in sorting out my query. She has excellent customer service skills."
It is great to hear Kelise has provided such a helpful and friendly service to you. Hope you have had a fantastic time!
"Cassie was very amenable and cheerful. However, I was surprised to be told that she could only offer me just over 2% discount off our £4,300 cruise! Thomas Cook would have given me 4%! I have booked with Cruise 118 for the last three + years, but I will be going elsewhere for my three cruises in 2019."

Here at Cruise118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage. If we can be of any assistance in the future we’d love the opportunity to try and help you.
"I booked on board"
Thank you for your review.

We hope you have a lovely holiday.
"Simon is too pushy which puts you off straight away. Last holiday we had no transfer was arranged from Genoa to Nice. Apparently MSC to blame???"
Thank you for your feedback. I apologise that you feel Simon was too pushy as it is not our intention. I would however respectfully point out that we book on a live booking system and the availability and prices can change at any time. It is our aim to give you the best price and book the most appropriate holiday for our customers.
In regards to the missing transfer from Genoa to Nice I can see from our booking notes that you were refunded by MSC. If this is not the case please contact us and we will investigate this further.
Kind Regards

Customer Relations Executive
"The worst experience ever booked a cruise 12 months in advance never got our tickets till 7 hours before we flyed out taxi never turned up for our flight home tour operator 118 said it did"
Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

Please rest assured that we have looked into the issues you raised and lessons have been learnt.

Unfortunately we were let down by the postal service when we sending your tickets and we can only sincerely apologise for the failure to deliver the documents on time, I am glad that we did manage to resolve the issue ultimately.

With regards to your comments surrounding the transfer I am glad to see that this has already been discussed and I am sorry that the outcome was not more positive.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any further queries.

Customer Relations
"Thank you for the assistance with our booking. A friendly knowledgeable service provided by Nicola and Debbie leaving us confident and excited for our holiday ahead."
Thank you R&J for your kind review on the friendly and knowledgeable service that you have received from Nicola and Debbie.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Confusing initial booking cost me £400."
"Told me the price had gone up from the one advertised and wanted me to pay it"

Cruise 118 is a customer focused company and feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and unfortunately the price quoted is only valid for the length of the call.

Please be aware that I have passed your feedback on to our marketing department so we can investigate your comment regarding the cost still being advertised .

It is with regret to read your comments and if you have any further issues, please email us directly for a prompt resolution.

PreTravelCustomerRelations@cruise118.com
"He told me the price had gone up from the price on the web site and I had to pay it !"

PreTravelCustomerRelations@cruise118.com
"Very confusing upgrades none was available even though i am getting three messages a day of cruise 118 telling me that they are available"
Hi Mr Mervyn Charles Pearce,

Thank you for your review.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused by the advertised upgrades being unavailable.

We will arrange for a member on our Customer Service Team to contact yourself in regards to this.
"Hi i was totally disappointed to be told that i was not getting the wine package or the internet package because i was given price match discount and told that i could not have the packages because of this . I save £10 each on the other companies price which is not a lot of money and still Scott would not give us the wine/internet & internet was msc deal not 118 deal margaret_johnso@hotmail.com booking No wor-42313"
We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.
Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been noted.
I can see that at the time of booking we did in fact price beat a quote from a competitor and also offered a low deposit which was not available to you with our competitor or Msc.
Scott based the above quote on like for like which did not include the wine package or the internet package.
Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Customer Relations
"Get my name right Mr not Mrs"
Thank you for your review. I do apologise about this error that has been made in regards to your name.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and hope we can assist with your bookings in the future.
"We have always received A1 service from Cruise 118.com but on this occasion not so good,only when we received our documents there were no transfers included and it took nearly 4 days to get the problem resolved. All agents were professional and friendly in their approach but updates on the situation were non existent only several calls to the office soured the team into action. Please do better next time."
Thank you Brett Gaites for your review. I apologise sincerely for the inconvenience caused in regards to your documents taking a while to receive and the transfers not being included. I have ensured that this feedback has been passed on to the relevant department.

We apologise again for your negative experience. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and we hope we can assist yourself with any bookings in the future.
"Hanna was really good"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. i am pleased that Hannah was able to help you with your query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"My sister and I booked and paid for a 15nts Caribbean Cruise on the Azura departing Southampton 19th October with cruise118 and after looking at other prices 'I know I shouldn't' found 2 more firms which were cheaper and offering a considerable amount of OBC. Unfortunately nothing could be done about it after several emails and phone calls not even a small token amount of OBC so your claim 'We will not be beaten on price' is incorrect. Natalie who originally booked our trip was very nice and friendly and Katey who has dealt with my query was also very nice and did try to resolve this. We are looking forward to our trip but are really disappointed nothing could be done. Shame we didn't shop around before booking and paying in full."
Dear Mrs Fleming

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to review our service.

I am glad to hear Katey and Natalie were able to assist you however please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused due to the change in promotion.

We will always aim to provide the best possible price and promotion for our customers, including price matching out competitors. However due to the nature of the travel industry and fluid pricing, we are unable to amend your price or promotion once the booking has been confirmed.

if there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to assisting you further in order to restore your faith in our company.

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD

Chelsie Foster
Customer Relations Manager

Phone: 0207 138 8302

The Bridge, Unit 4, Moorland Gate Business Park, Cowling Road, Chorley, PR6 9FE

WTH (UK) Ltd is a member of ABTA and part of World Travel Holdings, the largest cruise retail business in the world.
"We recently booked a 1 week tour of CHINA followed by a 2 week cruise,I spoke to NICOLA who was very polite. In the discussion it was mentioned that we would need to obtain a VISA to visit CHINA,i was told by NICOLA that the cost of the visa would be about £200 each, i must admit that this was a bit of a shock because it would add £400 to the cost of our holiday so i said that i would have a word with a chinese friend of mine to see if she could arrange it a bit cheaper for us,my friend said that i would be just as well to arrange it with the agent as if any mistakes were made it could be costly. I then decided to book the holiday at a total cost of £7200 i called back to book the holiday and advised that the week in CHINA was through WENDY WU tours and the cruise was through HOLLAND AMERICA LINE,i was asked to pay a deposit of £1200 to secure the booking,i must admit that i was shocked at the deposit required but even so i agreed. I then received my booking confirmation on the 18th MARCH 2018,in the meantime i saw a WENDY WU brochure that clearly states that all WENDY WU tours and prices include the cost of the tour,i contacted WENDY WU tours and was advised by them that the tour CRUISE 118 had booked for me was classed as a private tour and did not include the price of the visa. On the 5th APRIL 2018 i received a updated booking confirmation from CRUISE 118 advising me the cruise itinerary had been changed one of the countrys with 2 destinations had been changed,i then contacted CRUISE 118 to be told that my 1 week holiday did not include the visa,s also the cost of getting my 2 visas was in actual fact not £200 each but just under £300 each,also the cruise itinerary had been changed for operational reasons and no further information was obtainable,i asked what would happen if i cancelled and was advised i would lose my deposit. And on top of that when i spoke to the so called resolution centre being advised that there was nothing they could or would do i found out they were taking even more money of me,a 20 minute cost me over £7. We are still going on holiday but hope the holiday is better than the service (or lack off)than we got from this company. We cruise a lot ,every year but we will not be using CRUISE 118 for future booking i do realise they are a company that needs to make a profit and also realise sometimes in life and business things go wrong,but feel that its not the things that go wrong that are the issue its how the issue is dealt with and rectified that is the most important issue. I honestly believe that CRUISE 118 has not only let us down but moreso let themselves down as i will no longer book with them in the future and also advise our very large circle of cruise friends of what has happened. I ask in all fairness to all that read this how would you feel if you were in our situation"
Thank you for your comments Michael. Although this is not the feedback we are either expecting or indeed used to receiving, we appreciate you taking the time to review our service. Even though our overall score indicates that we offer great service on the majority of occasions, we try to never become complacent and constantly look for opportunity to improve even further. Unfortunately, there are times when a cruise line amends its itinerary. We understand this is very disappointing, however this is out of our control. We wish you a great cruise and if we can be of any assistance in the future we would love the opportunity to try and help you.

Thank you again.
"My issues have not been resolved yet but Rachael Bennison has been very quick to respond to my emails thanks WOR 13201"
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that you have an issue, I am sure Rachael and the rest of the Cruise118 Concierge team can resolve your issues and will go the extra mile to ensure your experience is a happy one.

I'd like to thank you for booking with Cruise118.
"We are on a 4 week tour our cruise is the last week,they told me that our tickets would come 7 days before the cruise but we would already be in America.I rang to ask them to send ticket early.Two weeks before we leave and they said they would send them Oh no you did'nt, then 1 week before we went they again said they would send them Oh no you did'nt. I it was'nt for Janet Caine I dont know when I would have got them. THANKS Janet. I leave on Tuesday and got them on Saturday 3 days before we leave Not a Happy bunny."
Thank you Maurice Shenton for you review. I'm so sorry to hear that we didn't get it right first time and would like to apologise, that is not our standard service. However, I am very pleased to hear that we managed to turn it around for you and will thank Janet Cain for ensuring your tickets were received.

We look forward to hearing about your cruise on your return and hope to book your next cruise adventure.

Than you again for booking with Cruise118.
"ON the whole helpful staff."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As a company, we strive to provide exceptional service as standard and would really appreciate any feedback to ensure we meet your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
Cruise 118
"My past experience with Cruise 118 has been good. On this occasion, I was left wishing I hadn't booked my holiday with Cruise 118 as the wealth of information and the importance of obtaining the correct visas is crucial to sailing or not on the ship. As I am sailing on a world cruise on the Arcadia in January 2018, I contacted the Cruise Concierge Customer Experience Team who told me, as we are a Travel Agent we do not provide information relating to the ports of call and related visas. Thankfully my usual Cruise Concierge came to the rescue and telephoned P&O and obtained the information which I needed in order to obtain the correct visas for my pending trip. I was further surprised to learn when I visited a local High Street Travel Agent to ask them if they provided Visa information at the time of booking they confirmed that is a usual part of their service. Kind regards, Christine"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,699 reviews