Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Click Here

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Excellent customer service from Scott Perry.Booked cruise with Fred Olsen today."
Hello Alun Lloyd,

Many thanks for taking the time to review the excellent customer service that you have received from our concierge Scott Perry.

Scott is a wonderful member of our team and he will be very pleased to read your lovely comments.

We hope you have an excellent time on your holiday!
"Whilst the initial booking experience was good, my experience prior to payment was most unsatisfactory because of my inability to speak to a human. I made no less than 3 calls one day, holding on each occasion for in excess of the approximate wait time of 6 minutes but none were answered, on another day I made 2 calls holding on during the first call for in excess of 12 minutes and then when it was finally answered because I did not answer immediately I was hung up on with no call back and my second call was not answered in circa 7 minutes. The following day I called first thing in the morning and immediately expressed my frustration at the lack of service offered but said how relieved I was that humans were actually employed post booking. The person I spoke to was Beth Gallery who could not have been more apologetic and helpful when obtaining flight upgrade and hotel costings. Her help redeemed my experience with Cruise 118, who should be very grateful to her. Thank you Beth. Had I not spoken to her I would not have been able to give any stars."
Dear S. Barnes,

Thank you for your review.

Here at Cruise 118, we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry that you experienced a wait time and are currently working on the efficiency of our Customer Service Team.

We are glad to hear that Beth was able to help and assist you with the booking and was able to upgrade your flight and hotel.
"The booking was a little challenging as I went off the main booking to choose excursions which took me to the payment page and I couldn't get back to the original book the cruise page so I was left to reboot the cruise page from the beginning. However, it all got booked in the end."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your feedback and apologies for any disruption on the online booking journey you had. Hopefully this was a one off and won't happen again for you however, we do have online agents to assist should this happen again.

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and thank you very much for booking.
"Took some 38 minutes to make a booking. Far too long"
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the length of the booking process. It is mandatory for our sales concierge's to read through the booking checklist when processing your booking in order to confirm all of your holiday details, to ensure that these details are correct and that you are satisfied before processing the booking. This can take a while to complete to ensure that all aspects are covered.

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback. We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday.
"Hannah was most helpful today prosesing all our insurance and passport details also answering all our questions most helpful. Thank you Hannah"
Hi Mr Brian Baker,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the helpful and friendly service that Hannah Bayley has provided you.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your holiday!
"We were on board the MSC Symphonia returning home 13th July 2019. However due to adverse weather conditions we were late in disembarking resulting in us missing our flight from Venice to Manchester. However the support and customer service we received from Hannah Bailey was second to none. I cannot praise her high enough. Nothing was any trouble to her. She is an asset to Cruise 118. Truly appreciated as my wife was panicking until Hannah took control Thanks once again for excellent customer service. I cannot praise Hannah highly enough."
Hello William Mckay,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the helpful and informative service that our concierge Hannah has provided you.

Hannah is a credit to our team and please be assured that she will be recognised for the service that she has provided.

We are sorry that you are unhappy with the issue with your flight, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered.
"Scott was very helpful and efficient with our booking . A pleasure to deal with. Hope our cruise goes as smoothly."
Thank you for your feedback.

It's brilliant to hear that you are pleased with the helpful and efficient service that Scott has provided you when assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a lovely holiday.
"I had excellent information and help from Scott Perry.Just had one spelling mistake but it was altered quickly."
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and kind comments about Scott Perry. I am so pleased he assisted you with your booking and rectified the spelling error immediately.

Thank you again for booking with us.
"Re: Cancellation Invoice: WOR-39069 Following email sent for third time to cruise 118 who continue to ignore complaints. To conciergedesk@cruise118.com, enquiries@worldtravelholdings.co.uk Sirs, why are you ignoring my message and failing in your care of duty?? we still await the credit note that was promised to us, where is it??....in the meantime your have already lost one cruise booking IGLU, they will also get the next booking if you continue to ignore us and issue the credit promised together with an apology, for you tardiness. This relates to a canceled booking whereby we had to pay a cancellation fee £129.99. as well a loosing our initial deposit. not to worry said cruise 118 we will send you a credit note for the £129 which can be offset against the next booking..i now firmly believe that they only said this to us in order to placate u when we complained of having to pay there cancelation fee.."
Dear Mr Hale
We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.
Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been noted.
I would like to confirm that the enquires@worldtravelholdings.co.uk email is a no reply address that appears on our automated confirmations, could you kindly contact our customer relations department to discuss the details of the email sent to conceirgedesk@cruise118.com.
The above email address is in use and as such we would like to be given the opportunity to be able to investigate why any email sent has not been forwarded to the correct department.
Thank you for raising the issue concerning the promised future cruise credit, after looking at your booking I can see that the cancellation charge was paid on line.
Unfortunately, our system does not recognise that this amount needs to be returned to our guests in the form of a voucher.
Now that we are aware that our charge has been paid I will forward the voucher to you immediately.
We apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"We met a difficult problem on our booking WOR-53490. We need to change a passenger’s name on our cruise NCL Spirit sails on 14/6/19. One of our friends Chao Lan’s son was serious injured in Taiwan. She has to cancel this holiday to look after her son. We found a friend to replace her but the price is £794. We were told the amendment was £50 in Feb. Please have sympathy to Chao Lan. She nearly lost her son. She had to lost a big amount to cancel her Taiwan - UK flight. Please help her not to have to pay this high price for giving up her cruise holiday. Please. Please. Please"

I am sorry to read your sad news regarding your friends’ son. I understand the difficulties you are facing however in order to deal with everyone fairly, although we are sympathetic, we have to adhere to the booking conditions. By adhering with the booking conditions, we treat everyone the same and do not differentiate between our customers. Having said that, most of the fees to change your cabin are being charged by the cruise line and this is beyond our control.

We advise all our customers to purchase insurance at the time of booking to cover any cancellation charges should it be required.

Although I am sorry that my response may not be to your satisfaction, I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Customer Relations
"Disappointed that the First Lady who quoted us didn’t ring back when we requested it which meant we lost our first choice of cabin number. I am now waiting for a call back again as the price is showing incorrect on the invoice."

I am sorry that you feel you lost your first cabin choice as you did not receive a call from us in a timely manner. This is not indicative of the service we aim to offer and I apologise for any inconvenience this caused.

I can see from the booking notes that we have contacted you regarding your invoice query. Please note that you can access your booking on the cruise lines personaliser and manager my booking on our website.

Thank you for booking with us and we wish you a happy holiday.

Customer Relations
"Booked online because it advertised better discounts however: 1) it wouldn’t allow me to book 2 cabins at the same time so I had to use 2 computers to process bookings at the same time. 2) cruise 118 class under 16 as children however Celebrity class under 11 as children therefore got all the way with online entries on both computers and then tried to put 15 year old child in and Celebrity refused to accept the entry because they class that as adult. Therefore had to start all over again. 3) Due to the above the booking online took me 2 hours rather than 1 hour as I had to wait for the selected cabins to be released again. 4) in the past I have booked over the phone and this was ok but because of pricing discounts for online bookings tried that."
Thank you for your feedback as it is only by receiving feedback that we can improve the service we offer.

Please accept my apology that our online booking process was not as smooth as it should be.

Every cruise line has different age restrictions and this causes problems for our online system. We are currently working on a solution to resolve this issue.

I hope that despite this issue you have a wonderful holiday and thank you for informing us of this problem.

Customer Relations
"Scott was excellent in organising our holiday. We gave him our requirements and he came back with ideas and recommendations which met our spec perfectly. It was a pleasure booking with him. Would have no hesitation in recommending his service."
Excellent review for Scott, so pleased to be reading this. Your review will also be passed to Scott and his manager who I'm sure will not be surprised as he always goes the extra mile to please his customers.

It would be marvellous to recommend Scott to your friends and family and we will welcome them to our growing customer base.

Thank you again for booking with us and we look forward to speaking to you on your return.
Kind regards
Cruise118 Team
"I don’t usually write reviews on services received but the exceptional help I received today from Chris Tshimanga has prompted me to do so. She is extremely helpful and patient and dealt with my problems and questions so efficiently - even working a little magic for me!! She is a star. T"
Good Evening Rosemary Warner,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to leave your feedback on the extremely helpful and patient service that she has provided you, dealing with your booking in an efficient manner.

Chris is a credit to our team. Please be assured that she will be recognised for the service that she has provided.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Hi I have travelled with 118 on previous occasions with excellent service . However ,on this occasion although the booking was made without fuss I have tried by phoning and E mailing to seek clarification on a few issues without anyone coming back to me ."
We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"We agreed a price for a cruise and paid the deposit.. 118 even sent a CONFIRMATION email. That same evening we received a phone call saying they had undercharged island wanted more money! We refused to do that and asked for our deposit back.. We still do not know if we are looked or not inspite of my asking for clarification.. Not good enough and we will not be using them again."
Dear Mrs Anita Veronica Gosling

"I booked with you and after found out it was£90:00 cheaper with planet cruise, I wasn't happy when you don't honour your price promise"
Good Evening Mr Philip Charles Buss,

I can completely understand your frustration. Whilst we are unable to comment on what other passengers may have / may not have paid for this particular sailing however from time to time cruise lines may decide to release fluid offers to stimulate sales which are due to supply and demand of the product, its nature of course is perishable.

There can be occasions where a more attractive offer becomes available than the one booked and also on occasion where the demand is high the price then increases, and booking earlier would then be a benefit. Unfortunately any changes made to the cost, once you have made your booking, are completely beyond our control.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such.

We are sorry that you are unhappy,we value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

If you would like to discuss this further you can contact our customer service line on 0808 250 0913.
"I have used this company for years and found that this time the fell a little short. I found an offer on line. When I tried to book they quoted me the full price. I declined but had a phone call back within 10 minutes to say they had made a mistake and there was an offer for the price they had quoted. No complaints about the booking procedure afterwards."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.

Cruise 118 is a customer focused company and feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. We do apologise about the pricing mistake that occurred on the initial phone call.

We are pleased that you are happy with the booking process after this. We would like to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and we hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"Enquired on three different occasions for prices advertised and told that they were unavailable and the price would then rise on each occasion by £300-500pp - very misleading & frustrating.. Website needs to be revised, should be able to get accurate prices at first glance. Eventual booking was straightforward, staff are always polite."

From time to time cruise lines may decide to release fluid offers to stimulate sales which are due to supply and demand of the product, its nature of course is perishable.

Unfortunately any changes made by the cruise lines to the prices once you have made your booking are completely beyond our control.

We are sorry that you are unhappy. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"I was looking for a solo cruise they are hard to find so I thought the congrigie would know all the cruise ships with solo cabins didn't mind where or when it was going. He looked on the 118 list and told me he has a.special offer on this cruise going France Spain Italy Malta 14 Feb. He carried on booking flight from Edinbyrugh overnight in hotel pick up from hotel to cruise shop I asked how much will it cost he said it's a great deal you got a Balcony same price as inside eventually at the end of the read back that's when I was Told it was £1500 that was the same prise as 2 people sharing. I was not happy as I went back on 118 and there..were loads of deals going to better place I have never been too. I emailed the congrgie to cancell the flight and book 1/2 solo cruiseslater in the year after 4 days.trying to get a reply I was getting annoyed I complained to management. I was then told I will loose my £1500 if I cancel my cruise and that I could not change it for another cruise because the cruise was going on 14th Feb I had no good service price was for 2 people sharing and was refused to book another cruise instead of the one I was going so will not recommend or travel with 118 again disappointment all round."
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your booking, as we have advised you we did go through the booking check list before confirming your booking and you were happy to proceed with the booking at that time. We have asked that you contact us should you decide to cancel the booking as per our previous correspondence. We note that at the last contact with yourself you decided to leave the booking as it stands, should you change your mind please contact us.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 8,090 reviews