Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"We agreed a price for a cruise and paid the deposit.. 118 even sent a CONFIRMATION email. That same evening we received a phone call saying they had undercharged island wanted more money! We refused to do that and asked for our deposit back.. We still do not know if we are looked or not inspite of my asking for clarification.. Not good enough and we will not be using them again."
Dear Mrs Anita Veronica Gosling

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

"I booked with you and after found out it was£90:00 cheaper with planet cruise, I wasn't happy when you don't honour your price promise"
Good Evening Mr Philip Charles Buss,

I can completely understand your frustration. Whilst we are unable to comment on what other passengers may have / may not have paid for this particular sailing however from time to time cruise lines may decide to release fluid offers to stimulate sales which are due to supply and demand of the product, its nature of course is perishable.

There can be occasions where a more attractive offer becomes available than the one booked and also on occasion where the demand is high the price then increases, and booking earlier would then be a benefit. Unfortunately any changes made to the cost, once you have made your booking, are completely beyond our control.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such.

We are sorry that you are unhappy,we value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

If you would like to discuss this further you can contact our customer service line on 0808 250 0913.
"I have used this company for years and found that this time the fell a little short. I found an offer on line. When I tried to book they quoted me the full price. I declined but had a phone call back within 10 minutes to say they had made a mistake and there was an offer for the price they had quoted. No complaints about the booking procedure afterwards."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.

Cruise 118 is a customer focused company and feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. We do apologise about the pricing mistake that occurred on the initial phone call.

We are pleased that you are happy with the booking process after this. We would like to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and we hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"Enquired on three different occasions for prices advertised and told that they were unavailable and the price would then rise on each occasion by £300-500pp - very misleading & frustrating.. Website needs to be revised, should be able to get accurate prices at first glance. Eventual booking was straightforward, staff are always polite."

From time to time cruise lines may decide to release fluid offers to stimulate sales which are due to supply and demand of the product, its nature of course is perishable.

Unfortunately any changes made by the cruise lines to the prices once you have made your booking are completely beyond our control.

We are sorry that you are unhappy. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"I was looking for a solo cruise they are hard to find so I thought the congrigie would know all the cruise ships with solo cabins didn't mind where or when it was going. He looked on the 118 list and told me he has a.special offer on this cruise going France Spain Italy Malta 14 Feb. He carried on booking flight from Edinbyrugh overnight in hotel pick up from hotel to cruise shop I asked how much will it cost he said it's a great deal you got a Balcony same price as inside eventually at the end of the read back that's when I was Told it was £1500 that was the same prise as 2 people sharing. I was not happy as I went back on 118 and there..were loads of deals going to better place I have never been too. I emailed the congrgie to cancell the flight and book 1/2 solo cruiseslater in the year after 4 days.trying to get a reply I was getting annoyed I complained to management. I was then told I will loose my £1500 if I cancel my cruise and that I could not change it for another cruise because the cruise was going on 14th Feb I had no good service price was for 2 people sharing and was refused to book another cruise instead of the one I was going so will not recommend or travel with 118 again disappointment all round."
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your booking, as we have advised you we did go through the booking check list before confirming your booking and you were happy to proceed with the booking at that time. We have asked that you contact us should you decide to cancel the booking as per our previous correspondence. We note that at the last contact with yourself you decided to leave the booking as it stands, should you change your mind please contact us.
"I initially filled out an online form and asked to be contacted in the evening between 8 and 10. Nobody called me. The next day someone (A man) called me during the day when I was at work. I said I couldn't talk and could they call back that evening. This time they did, asked me all the same questions I had put on form and then said they would email me with prices the next day. They didn't! 2 more days went and I called the office, I spoke to a lovely helpful lady called Paula, despite searching your systems everywhere she couldn't find any details of my previous interaction with you. Usually at that point I would just go elsewhere but as she was so helpful I accepted her offer to assist me. I then consequently booked for us to sail on an Australia to New Zealand cruise. However having tried today to "manage my booking" I can't get into either your site or Princess cruises site with the details you have provided me. Overall apart from Paula's help the service is really poor, it's only because she was so good that I gave an acceptable rating."
Good Morning Mr Peter William Reeve,

We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding your request for a call back and for the difficulties that you encountered when trying to access our "Manage my booking facility".

Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

We are glad our helpful concierge Paula was able to assist with your cruise from Australia to New Zealand cruise.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

We wish you a lovely time on your cruise.
"Jo Donkin. Helped me by telephone today and was polite, helpful, knowledgable but mostly so very friendly. She answered all my many questions, sorted out my problem and generally made me feel happy!! She was efficient and has sent on to me more helpful correspondence by email as she said she would!! 10 out of 10 Jo. Thank you"
Dear Mrs I Matthewman

Thank you very much, for your thumbs up! It is always so rewarding when customers are pleased with our service.

It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the polite, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly service, that Jo Donkin has provided answering all of your questions to her best potential.

Please be assured that Jo will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Thank you Paula Molloy for sorting our cruise. You were extremely helpful and professional."
"Unfortunately at the time of booking, we were assured that we could have "anytime dining" but have now found that that we can't. Also, there were errors on our booking confirmation."
We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"Bethany Smith is a star. She went above and beyond what she had to do to help me out when I lost a link she had sent me. An asset to your company. Julia Aberdeen"
Hello Julia Aberdeen,

Thank you for taking the time to review the excellent service that you have received from Bethany Smith.

It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from Bethany. It's lovely to hear that she has gone above and beyond to assist with your booking.

We hope you have an excellent time on your cruise!
"Jordan Robinson persevered with trying to contact me in order to discuss a cruise booking which had been sent via email initially. He spent a good deal of time on the phone discussing our requirements and phoned back at the time we had agreed . This resulted in a booking. Unfortunately an important aspect of the cabin booked was omitted in our discussions and which only came to light on receiving the booking confirmation. This resulted in further calls to Cruise 118 and a cabin change. Nevertheless, Jordan's help in booking this cruise was helpful and professional. Thank you!"
Thank you for taking the time to provide ourselves with your honest feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to review the service that you have received from our concierge Jordan Robinson.

We do apologise about the inconvenience caused in regards to the original cabin that was booked.

We wish you a wonderful on your cruise!
"We were confide t when Beth handled the situation however Adam gave us no cofidence he knew what he was doing. we made a mistake wirh dayes and that would have been handled well if Beth had continued to support us"
"Kelise was really helpful in sorting out my query. She has excellent customer service skills."
It is great to hear Kelise has provided such a helpful and friendly service to you. Hope you have had a fantastic time!
"Cassie was very amenable and cheerful. However, I was surprised to be told that she could only offer me just over 2% discount off our £4,300 cruise! Thomas Cook would have given me 4%! I have booked with Cruise 118 for the last three + years, but I will be going elsewhere for my three cruises in 2019."

Here at Cruise118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage. If we can be of any assistance in the future we’d love the opportunity to try and help you.
"I booked on board"
Thank you for your review.

We hope you have a lovely holiday.
"Simon is too pushy which puts you off straight away. Last holiday we had no transfer was arranged from Genoa to Nice. Apparently MSC to blame???"
Thank you for your feedback. I apologise that you feel Simon was too pushy as it is not our intention. I would however respectfully point out that we book on a live booking system and the availability and prices can change at any time. It is our aim to give you the best price and book the most appropriate holiday for our customers.
In regards to the missing transfer from Genoa to Nice I can see from our booking notes that you were refunded by MSC. If this is not the case please contact us and we will investigate this further.
Kind Regards

Customer Relations Executive
"The worst experience ever booked a cruise 12 months in advance never got our tickets till 7 hours before we flyed out taxi never turned up for our flight home tour operator 118 said it did"

Please rest assured that we have looked into the issues you raised and lessons have been learnt.

Unfortunately we were let down by the postal service when we sending your tickets and we can only sincerely apologise for the failure to deliver the documents on time, I am glad that we did manage to resolve the issue ultimately.

With regards to your comments surrounding the transfer I am glad to see that this has already been discussed and I am sorry that the outcome was not more positive.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any further queries.

Kind regards
Customer Relations
"Thank you for the assistance with our booking. A friendly knowledgeable service provided by Nicola and Debbie leaving us confident and excited for our holiday ahead."
Thank you R&J for your kind review on the friendly and knowledgeable service that you have received from Nicola and Debbie.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Confusing initial booking cost me £400."
"Told me the price had gone up from the one advertised and wanted me to pay it"

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and unfortunately the price quoted is only valid for the length of the call.

Please be aware that I have passed your feedback on to our marketing department so we can investigate your comment regarding the cost still being advertised .

It is with regret to read your comments and if you have any further issues, please email us directly for a prompt resolution.

Kind regards