Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Click Here

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I put a post on here about 2 weeks ago with reference to the prices on the web site not being correct. I have looked again at the cruise that I put the comments on about only to find that once again they are advertising an inside cabin for £1199 and when you ring up there are none, that price is still on after they told me that they had none nearly a week ago. I e-mailed them over 2 days ago and have had no response what so ever."
"We was given misleading information! Company policy is completely wrong, we paid the the actual price that was given to us per person. Rebecca told us that her manager was trying to sort out the problem with Royal carribeans manager after 3 days we was told we would not be getting this holiday after agreeing to a price and paying in full! We waited nearly 9 days to get a refund which is not acceptable! We have now found the same deal with another company and we are satisfied with the service given to us something crusie118 lacks in! I would not recommend this company to anyone!"
"Good, friendly people to deal with, and their final price was way way cheaper than the nearest competition."
"We consider ourselves as “passionate” cruisers and have always booked online in order to obtain the best price possible. This is the first time we have booked with Cruise 118 and it certainly won’t be the last. I called and spoke to the cruise consultant Mary. Honestly, Mary is the most competent and passionate contact I have ever spoken too - and I have booked over 20 cruises with different cruise lines in the past. Mary tailored everything to our specification and gave a full overview of the best options that I could consider. Not only did she provide expert advise, she arranged low cost overnight hotel accommodation at a very reasonable price and believe you me, I completed my own searches prior to speaking with her. Outstanding service - I wish I had considered Cruise118 before now...."
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

I am really pleased to learn how impressed you were with service you received today. It sounds like Mary did a wonderful job! Here at Cruise 118, it is really important that we are connected to our customers so reviews like this mean the world to us. I will make sure Mary receives the recognition she deserves.

Thanks for booking with us and I hope you enjoy your holiday!
"Extremely helpful, answered all my questions and booking was efficient , sorted out our car park at a good price too, now all excited ready to go 👍"
Good morning,

Thanks for your review.

And thank you for your kind words. It truly means the world to us.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118 and I hope you have the best cruise!
"My wife and i have been cruising for a number of years and have over 30 cruises behind us. We have called many cruise companies and spoke to numerous sales people . And i can honestly say Ryan Duggan is the best person i have spoke to regarding cruises all over the world. His knowledge and common sense with dealing with my requests was second the non excellent agent and a feather in the cap for Cruise 118."
Good afternoon,

Thanks for your review!

Wow! It sounds like Ryan did an amazing job. We are so proud to have him as one of our concierge staff. I will be sure to pass you kind words to Ryan and his manager so he receives the recognition he deserves.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118 and I hope you have a lovely time on board!
"Brilliant efficient service and great price"
Good afternoon Monique,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We’re happy when our customers are, so it’s great to hear how pleased you are with our service.

Thanks for choosing Cruise 118. Have a wonderful holiday!
"I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Rebecca Rimmer from cruise 118 who helped me to book our first cruise in January. She was very helpful, courteous and patient throughout our booking. Nothing was any trouble for her. She very promptly returned my calls or e mailed to any queries that I had. I would like to thank Rebecca for all the hard work and time she put into making this booking. Cruise 118 should be proud of having her on their team - she is an absolute gem."
Good morning Hasmukh Patel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review.

We are definitely proud to have Rebecca as part of our concierge team. This is exactly the type of service we aim to provide. We want each and every one of our customers to be looked after and to be over the moon with the holiday they've chosen. I will pass your thanks to Rebecca and make sure she receives the recognition she deserves.

Thanks for choosing Cruise 118! I hope you have a wonderful time on board.
"When I phoned Cruise 118 I wasn't quite sure which cruise I wanted and dates, and was quite confused as to what was the best offer. Scott Perry was very patient and spent a lot of time going through the different options with me. I've booked with this company before and found them very helpful and professional and today was no exception."
Good Afternoon Eleanor and Pete.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Cruise 118. It's great to hear you are pleased with the service provided by Scott. It sounds like he did a fantastic job and I am glad he could find you the perfect holiday!

Thank you for booking again, with Cruise118, we hope you have a lovely time on board!
"I found the Cruise 118 website very helpful. I decided which cruise I wanted and made a 'phone call. I spoke to Mary who could not have been more helpful and we reached a good decision on the best arrangements for me."
Good Evening,

Thank you for your feedback on our website and on the very helpful Mary. She is an asset to our team and these comments will be passed to her manager.

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and thank you very much for booking.
"I found it very easy to book with cruise 118. Mary Isaac have been fantastic helping me with my booking. Would recommend cruise 118."
Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and special mention to Mary. She is a very hard working member of the Cruise 118 team and will be thrilled with these comments.

Have a fabulous time on your cruise and thank you for booking.
"Just had help from Wayne Addison extremely helpful & sorted out my query 10 out of 10"
Good Afternoon Bob Jones,

Thank you very much for your 5* feedback on the helpful service that Wayne Addison has provided you.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"I speak to Amelia evertime I book a cruise she knows wot I won't she fab"
Dear Mrs Judith Anne Firth,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the excellent service that you have received from Amelia and thank you for booking once again with us!

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"We cruise a couple of times a year. This time we have been unlucky that the cruise price dropped dramatically since we bought it last month. We didn’t buy it at the right time this time but who knows the future.... Even though we are paying more than the current market price now, which is sad, but we would still book with cruise 118 again because Customer Service staff Mr. EJAZ dealed with my case clearly, professionally and patiently. Thank you very much!"
Good Afternoon Chen,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your 5* review on the professional and patient service customer service that Ejaz has provided you.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a lovely holiday.
"Just spoke to cries carter at 118 to sort out a few things before our cruise he was brilliant and sorted everything out in know time thanks crise"
Hello Mark Henley,

Thank you for your 5* review.

It's brilliant to hear that you are pleased with the service that you have received from Chris Carter.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"We have not long returned from our Caribbean cruise. Our cruise was booked by Rachel Halliwell. Rachel is very professional in what she does, she always goes the extra mile to make sure that we get a cruise to suit our needs, from leaving home to arriving on the ship. We have cruised on Adventure before and enjoyed it, and this time was just as enjoyable, we were very pleased with all the new features and liked the challenge of the golf, this has to be the hardest golf course we have ever played on any RCI ship. Rachel also booked our flights, hotel and transfers, all went well except for our last transfer from the ship to the airport, I had to ring after waiting a while only to discover that we had been forgotten. The food on the ship was very good and staff very friendly. Diamond plus Concierge was very welcoming. All in all we had a lovely holiday and would like Rachel to be recognised for her efficiency and professionalism."
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for taking to leave your fantastic feedback on the wonderful time you had on your Caribbean Cruise. It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your time on board Adventure of the Seas.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Once again sincere thanks for taking the time to contact us, please be assured that Rachel Halliwell will be recognised for the fantastic and professional service that she has provided.

Once again thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope to assist with your bookings in the future.
"Laura Cuthbert was brilliant."
Hello Miss Jasmin Beth Nickolls,

Thank you for leaving your lovely comments on the brilliant service that Laura Cuthbert has provided.

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"Spoke with, & booked with, Laura Cuthbert & she was first class. Very helpful & very patient....& she got me a cruise sorted which was brilliant."
Hello Mr David Phillip Knowlton,

What a wonderful review about our concierge Laura Cuthbert! It's fantastic to hear that Laura provided your with a first class service, assisting with your booking in a patient and helpful manner.

We hope you have an amazing time on your cruise!
"5 star customer services!! Simon Woodall is an amazing member of the Cruise 118 team. He rang me back at exactly the time arranged and was friendly and fun throughout the whole booking process. Nothing was forced and he genuinely seems to love his job. He is a credit to the company. We asked a number of questions, and he found out what we needed to know very quickly and got back to us within minutes. Cruise 118 have always beaten other cruise companies on price and service as far as we are concerned. Highly recommended. Thank you Simon"
Good Evening Arwena Russell,

Thank you for your booking it's wonderful to hear your excellent feedback on the amazing service that you have received from Simon Woodall at Cruise 118.

We appreciate your high recommendation on our concierge Simon Woodall.

Please feel free to email, or call, on your return as it will be great to hear your own impressions. I hope that we can look forward to helping you in future!

Have an excellent time on your cruise!
"Well 118.com after a magnificent experience on queen Mary 2 from 15th Dec until 3rd jab and with first class seats everything was done without a single hitch. So yes I rebooked for the same trip with yourselves along many more you will do for myself and friends was very interesting to find so many travellers that didn’t know about yourselves and trusted other travel company’s that had to change rooms each part of the journey to having to disembark at New York on the 22nd of Dec to join noreweign to do the Caribbean part to then pack again and join queen Mary 2 whereas I booked cruise 118.com and what did I get no changes no different ship just pure professionalism from this company that knew everything and how to complete a stress free wonderful experience and rebooked for the same trip this coming Christmas . But for all future companions sailing and Re booking all heard about 118.com also don’t think this company just does cruises call them because there wide knowledge of travel means you will get 100 percent true advice and knowledge that leaves you the client to decide. I know who I trust but will you. So for trips flights YOU MUST try and even for questions they won’t pressure the sale nothing or join the others that choose another company and had the awful experience of changes rooms or had to change ship to get back on board again really guys stress free Christmas means 118.com or any time of travel that’s from someone that looks for the best in any form of travel experience well done again !!"
Thank you so much for your review Lady Kendal Jaggar. I am so pleased you had a fabulous time on board Queen Mary 2. I noticed you had booked again with Joe Taylor, which is fantastic.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

The fact that you have wrote this review with such positive comments proves that we care about our customers.

Thank you again for your booking and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Kind regards