Cruise118.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 12,336 reviews
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Went out of the way in terms of exceptional quality of customer service
Karoline Barrett Thanks for a fantastic service you found a new cruise operator for us to try. You worked hard to get us the right package. It was a pleasure booking with you, looking forward to many more cruises with you
Customers need to be aware BEFORE BOOKING that if their Cruise is subject to cancellation this will result in a SIGNIFICANT delay in a refund. My cruise was cancelled, refund invoice was dated 25.05.2020. Today is the 29.08.2020 Three months later - NO refund has been made Future customers need to be aware of this situation BEFORE booking. BBC Watchdog are aware.
We’re so sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. So we can look into your case in more details and contact you directly, please can you email us at customerrelations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk so we can escalate your concerns to our Customer Service Management team. Many thanks.
Karoline Barrett swiftly turned what could have been a negative into a positive. She was extremely professional and really pleasant and sold us what I hope will be a beautiful cruise. I've already told her that from now on she will be our first call for any new cruises.
Excellent service from Karoline Barrett. We had a rather complicated package and she was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient throughout. Highly recommended
Booked our cruise in January and paid hefty deposit. My companion is over 70 and as a result of COVID had no choice but to cancel our booking in March due to government advise and that she would have been in isolation when the cruise was sailing. The cruise was subsequentially cancelled Cruise 118 confirmed that we had no option but to do this and that we would get all our deposit back. Cancellation was confirmed by 118. Cruise was for June and yet we are still waiting for our deposit back. 118 are blaming MSC and have ‘escalated’ our complaint. This saga has been going on for months and now we are being given the silent treatment, I have used 118 in the past and been pleased with their service, no more. DO NOT USE OR TRUST THEM
I have been waiting since April for my refund, apparently p and o have now sent me two cheque which neither have arrived I’ve told 118 my contract is with them and I shall be taking it further, I would never boom with them again, useless
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT REFUND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN PASS THE BUCK. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER THREE MONTHS AND STILL NO MONEY JUST EXCUSES
Holiday gone up by £300 per person
We’re so sorry to hear you are disappointed, holiday prices fluctuate regularly and can change throughout the day which is something which is out of our hands and have no control over. We look to get our customers the best price possible at the time of booking along with delivering a remarkable experience whilst providing ABTA and ATOL protection. Many thanks.
The reprehensible, disgraceful treatment of customers by Cruise 118.com in regard to refunds not being made for cruises cancelled by them as far back as March2020 is well documented. In my own situation it look the intervention of Credit Card company "chargeback" when I finally received my refund after 18 weeks of sheer ignorance and excuses made by this Ltd company. They use customers money and furloughed government payments to extend their own cashflow. Excuses like blaming third party cruise and air partners do not wash, all their admin staff who apparently are skilled to carry out refund were conveniently at home and not able to speedily deal with high volume. Utter Rubbish!! A data spreadsheet of all refunds etc with full individual customer details can be formed from each file of listed cruise cancelled, and formulate bank/credit card source refund. Your customers are consummate professional business people not idiots. Cruise 118 will send out standard "we are sorry for unprecedented delay, someone else is holding up processing your claim" email with your name on as if it is personal to you. Disgraceful. Example: I received a standard email saying just this...... two days AFTER receiving refund. Amazing personal service, their slogan "Exceptional as standard" should add "for gullible people"!! The cruise booking, not my first with Cruise 118, was a disaster from the start. Booked in August 2019 to get better value for early confirmation, was clearly defined by customer sales rep that he had secured a cabin within my chosen area, but could not detail it until December when I paid my balance. The end product was probably one of the worst cabin positions on the ship, said it could not be changed (according to RCC no problem plenty of alternative but had to go through agent) and subsequently Cruise 118 wanted £1000.00 to upgrade to better cabin position. After that they did not answer my emails, and calls on telephone joined queues over 45 minutes waiting time. So please new and present customers do not be fooled, all the "flannel" about we care, goes out the window once booking and their commission is secured with full payment, you are just "A RESERVATION NUMBER" and sort you own problems out. This company has shown its true colours, it took a pandemic to justify who they really are in customer service terms. Incidentally, to prove the point, I had received refunds from reputable travel firms linked to this extended holiday booked direct by me. It only took three weeks in most cases, and lockdown was in force for everyone yet THEY coped. In one instance it was a non-refundable hotel, yet they paid back my money without a fuss, securing their reputation. So I say to Alison Earnshaw, Managing Director, all your bragging rights in your booklets sent in post and online etc are worthless, your annual £13 million booking turnover is about to take a dive. Your company has shown little integrity when it comes to looking after your valued customer for the future. You are worthy of more bad publicity because I just got my money back after you held it free of charge for 11 months, nothing else!!!! Thanks for nothing.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused by recent cruise suspensions, as we are to all our valued customers. We have been processing refunds as quickly as we have been able to, as soon as we have received the funds back from our cruise line and travel partners. In your case, as with many of our customers, we have been able to do this before the dates stated on the Refund Credit Note that was issued as a guarantee of your refund due in line with the processes outlined by ABTA. Due to the many thousands of amendments and cancellations we have been processing, we have at times contacted our customers to keep them informed with group emails when appropriate. We apologise for the extended wait times for our customer service team, however we can assure you that since March we have increased our resources within the customer services team to help our customers during this unprecedented time. We are sorry for the delay you have experienced but are pleased you have now received your refund in full.
Please be careful, due to my wife is having to undergo life threatening Cancer treatment due to spread of the cancer we found that we needed to cancel our cruise for next March 2020. I had paid a deposit of £1700 and informed the company in advance of the final payments date that we had to cancel due tI I’ll heath. I thought we were dealing with a customer caring company however we were wrong. We have lost the total amount of deposit the company gave us no leeway even though they can, this will be re-sold very quickly they also wanted to charge us on top of this for the privilege to cancel, which they have finally backtracked on. There was an offer to move this booking which we just cannot do for two reasons, the first is my wife is in a wheelchair and these cabins need to be booked in advance, and the latter we just don’t know what the outcome of her treatment will in March next year. The point it be aware they only care about your money not you. If they have a change of heart 💔 I will revisit until than we have highlighted there lack of care and understanding.
Adam Lucas was lovely howether the wrong information totaly I had to suggest flight alternate in fact I think I could do this job
Thank you for the feedback. As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. We have passed this onto the Customer Service Manager, who will address this internally. Once again, thank you for your feedback.
I put a post on here about 2 weeks ago with reference to the prices on the web site not being correct. I have looked again at the cruise that I put the comments on about only to find that once again they are advertising an inside cabin for £1199 and when you ring up there are none, that price is still on after they told me that they had none nearly a week ago. I e-mailed them over 2 days ago and have had no response what so ever.
We was given misleading information! Company policy is completely wrong, we paid the the actual price that was given to us per person. Rebecca told us that her manager was trying to sort out the problem with Royal carribeans manager after 3 days we was told we would not be getting this holiday after agreeing to a price and paying in full! We waited nearly 9 days to get a refund which is not acceptable! We have now found the same deal with another company and we are satisfied with the service given to us something crusie118 lacks in! I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Good, friendly people to deal with, and their final price was way way cheaper than the nearest competition.
have a mistakes in our booking confirmation and it is impossible to get through on the phone spent over 2 hours today trying but got no answer that is really unacceptable
Hi Stephen, we're sorry to hear that you feel this way! We are experiencing a high volume of calls at present and call times are longer than usual. We'd like to look into this for you to see if there is anything we can do to resolve any issues you've faced. Could you please respond privately with your reference number, account name and postcode so we can look into this for you. Kind Regards - Cruise118 Team
Kevin Reeves was very professional and a great help when booking this cruise. Would highly recommend him.
Excellent service from Karoline Barrett. She listened to what we wanted and delivered the perfect resukts
I ordered and paid for our tickets and all documents to be delivered to me, 2 days before we were leaving i was still waiting for my tickets, and why did i have a 4 hour drive to Manchester when people on this cruise went from Glasgow,i have used youre service a few times and told friends it was a good service not anymore i paid for a service and all i got was stress never again.
Karoline Barrett, Was very professional and really nice to deal with,as advised, she will be our first port of call for any new future cruises. Many thx to karoline for her super service.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 12,336 reviews