Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I put a post on here about 2 weeks ago with reference to the prices on the web site not being correct. I have looked again at the cruise that I put the comments on about only to find that once again they are advertising an inside cabin for £1199 and when you ring up there are none, that price is still on after they told me that they had none nearly a week ago. I e-mailed them over 2 days ago and have had no response what so ever."
"We was given misleading information! Company policy is completely wrong, we paid the the actual price that was given to us per person. Rebecca told us that her manager was trying to sort out the problem with Royal carribeans manager after 3 days we was told we would not be getting this holiday after agreeing to a price and paying in full! We waited nearly 9 days to get a refund which is not acceptable! We have now found the same deal with another company and we are satisfied with the service given to us something crusie118 lacks in! I would not recommend this company to anyone!"
"Good, friendly people to deal with, and their final price was way way cheaper than the nearest competition."
"Inundated by numerous Promotional Messages which I was advised would STOP - THEY DIDN'T . 2 Helpful staff said they would effect , but clearly unable to so do as Promised . Your systems clearly only have high priority for Promotion . Made very clear didn't want such , and Normal PO Mail response as have no printer & Not happy with Web Processes . Apparently IGNORED . I am a VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER after spending ~£2,5 K . I WANTED TO CANCEL MY BOOKING , BUT THAT CLEARLY NOT POSSIBLE AS U ONLY AGENTS FOR P & O . REGRETTABLY I MADE A VERY BAD DECISION - AFTER SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS IN AMSTERDAM AND WANTING TO FOLLOWUP . NOT HAPPY WITH P&O PROCESSES EITHER AFTER FIRST CRUISE ON BRITANNIA IN EARLY MAY , WHERE I WAS THREATENED BY AN UNKNOWN THUG MANAGING CABIN STAFF - WITH NO MEANINGFUL FOLLOWUP.AFTER 2 SERIOUS COMPLAINTS TO THEIR MANAGEMENT ."

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feed-back.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.

We have noted that you contacted us on the 3rd December regarding receiving numerous promotional messages. Your request has been actioned, however it can take up to two weeks to process this request with our I.T. department.

With regards to you being dissatisfied with P & O and ourselves not being able to cancel your booking at this late stage, we abide by P & O terms and conditions this would be the same if you booked with P & O directly.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the cruise line, and for the issues you experienced on your previous cruise.
We apologise that the cruise line have not responded to you as per your expectations.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Kind regards
Customer Relations
"From day of booking : We had to pay a £7,000 deposit immediately. Soon after booking flight times altered (making arrival time too late for small children) We booked a cruise followed a week in hotel in Orlando We set out the needs of our 3 & 5 year olds as priority (we were put booked in the most expensive 5.star hotel in Florida The Waldorf Astoria We were assured this was great for children Yes It was an amazing hotel if you were a film star/ celebrity or multi millionaire. Totally unaffordable for normal holiday makers - we were heartbroken. On leaving we were presented with a $200 bill because we hadn’t book direct with the hotel. we were never advised of this charge. (we asked 118 frequently for a break down of invoice this was never received, we were told it was a Disney hotel but it wasn’t so we didn’t get any of those benefits) After the initial booking we called on over 20 occasions - it took an average of 30 minutes to get through each time. we made frequent requests for a manager to call back as we were very unhappy with a number of issues (No one ever called back - we never received a response to Any of several email complaints ) 118 is an Appalling company to deal with once they have your money they don’t care .. We were miss sold this holiday of a lifetime leaving us with very unhappy memories because of 118 I will continue to tell as many people as possible to avoid this incompetent company - which I used because it’s local to us Very disappointed ☹️"
We are sorry that you felt the need to post a bad review. As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. A large deposit was payable as there were several elements involved in this booking with 5 passengers making a deposit of £1400 each. It is always disappointing when we receive a flight schedule change however this is out of our hands. Airlines sometimes must alter the original flight times and we will always look at alternative’s arrangements if possible. We are sorry that you feel the Waldorf Astoria hotel was not suitable for your needs. I can see that your booking was made six months in advance and therefore there was plenty of time to investigate the hotels facilities before departure. I can only assume that the $200 bill was for resort fees as these cannot be pre-paid. Resort fees are subject to change at any time and hotels do not have to advertise the fee in advance. This is mentioned in our booking conditions. From the booking notes I can see that you have called several times with several queries however I apologise if some of your queries were not answered in a timely manner., I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for taking the time to highlight your concerns and for giving me the opportunity to address the points you have raised.
"Just booked our first cruise Joe Talyor guided us through the the booking ,very helpful and patient with a couple of old codges, thank you Joe ,looking forward to our first cruise . Carol & Pete Collins (Kent)"
Thank you Mrs Carol Ann Collins for your kind review and comments about Joe Taylor. I am so pleased that Joe guided you through the booking process in a helpful and patient manner.

We hope you both have a wonderful time on your first cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"so far atrocious. Booked our Caribbean cruise, paid the deposit for a group of 8. booked to go on 15/12/18 now been told that our cabins aren't available on the 15th but inexplicably are available on the 14th which we cant do. also the documentation received today is for 2 passengers and nothing for the other 6 members of the group. Horrific - its Christmas and there are kids involved. please sort it out. Jane - Booking Ref: WOR-38954"
Thank you Jane for your review.

My apologises for the issues you have been experiencing with regards to the booking. I am aware that this issue is being looked into for you by a member of our concierge team. Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"Initially spoke with Louie - extremely helpful during the 2 -3 days it took to confirm the cruise booking. He sometimes phoned me twice a day. Cruise booked and then no answers to my various emails or calls. Clearly Cruise 118 is a sales orientated company with good people skills at selling and virtually none when the sale is made. Therefore - no real customer service, values or skills. Spoke to the Cruise company direct - they are much more helpful and are aware of the issue. If you look at the reviews you will see positive comments because C 118 are helpful at the pre - sale stage. I will not use Cruise 118 in the future - I will book directly with the cruise company. Cruise 118 add no value after the sale is made."
We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

We are glad to hear that your concierge went out of his way to find you a suitable cruise.

Usually at the time of booking our sales concierge will give a dedicated service number for any queries after the booking stage, please accept our sincere apologies if this was not the case.

Our service team have high standard and adhere to solving any after sales queries.

Please contact this number so we may discuss any outstanding queries that you may have. The number is 0808 250 0913.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"This is the first time I have used Cruise118 to book a cruise and I would certainly recommend using them to anyone.Tracy Durson was excellent we chatted on live chat first where she answered all my questions. As i was available to be contacted by phone,Tracy called right away where i got my cruise booked. She was very friendly and helpful and sent confirmation etc. through straight away."
Thank you so much for your review A. Chalmers about the excellent service you have received from Tracy. I am so pleased that Tracy was bale to help you book your holiday, I hope you have a fantastic time. We are looking forward to hearing all about it upon your return. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"This was going to be the first time booking with Cruise118 but after the dreadful service I received - Being incorrectly quoted after I had everything confirmed by email and getting a call to say now it would be an extra £100 I decided to book with cruise.co.uk who have been excellent."
Thank you for your review Catherine. First of all please accept our apologies as poor service is not our standard. We work on a live pricing system and unfortunately this can result in prices increasing before you book. I'm very sorry we couldn't help you this time, however we wish you a fantastic cruise and if we can be of any assistance in the future we would love the opportunity to try and help you.
"Lovely to talk to somebody who had your interests to heart and was able to sort out all the outstanding issues"
Thank you Martyn Summers for your review. Its always a pleasure to receive a five rating, I am so pleased that assisted you with your booking.
We will look forward to talking to you again when it's time to book your next cruise Martyn.

Thanks for booking with Cruise118.
"More than one consultant (Hannah and Krystle) getting my CLEARLY spelled out and enunciated, name wrong with no apology or sounding bored as if it didn’t matter anyway. As a former sales manager and telesales at that! I can tell you that not only is it the single most important sign of respect but getting it wrong indicates inefficiency lazy attitude, poor attention to detail and leads to loss of confidence and loss of customers who will go elsewhere. No clare topliss and Wayne have been excellent"
"we have just booked a NCL cruise June 2018 with Tracy she very helpful and explained very thing clearly Thank-you Tracy"
Thank you for leaving a review. I am so pleased that Tracy was able to find you a lovely cruise for June. I hope you have a wonderful time aboard NCL. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Thank you to Adam Ellmer for sorting out the query I had and sending me an email to put in writing what he had told me Many thanks Adam"
Thank you Mrs Edwards, Adam is one of our younger members of the team, he is an apprentice learning the ropes with us and so this is great feedback for him. A home grown star of the future we hope !
"It was a pleasure to actually speak to a company that listened to what you wanted and helped you achieve exactly that. From the moment we made the first phone call we had nothing but politeness, expertise, humour and confidence that made you feel you were getting exactly what you requested and that continued throughout the stages leading up to the cruise. Our pre stay for 3 days in Athens was spent in a beautiful hotel and tours put in free of charge and once on the cruise everything we had requested we got. Our on board spend was very handy for our soft drinks package. Only thing missing is our wine which is yet to arrive. Well done Cruise 118. We will be back again very soon and I have recommended you to a few people."
"Helped me with everything I could have possibly wanted. James was very patient and professional, and really did a great job for me. I never felt rushed, or pressured, and he even phoned me back when I wanted more information. I've used 118 before, and can honestly say I've always been very happy with the whole package from 118."
"Awful amateur service. Everything other than taking your money was just the worst possible experience. Never will we use Cruise118 again."
"After speaking with an agent on cabin allocation when received confirmation one of the cabins changed number. Was waiting for a call back but never got as the wrong contact number was taken! (don't know where that number came from) Rang next day but couldn't do anything to help... ended up contacting Celebrity Cruises and they confirmed that the cabin number we were given had already been allocated back in January!! Another call to get our contact number changed and was supposed to be called back Monday 13th March after 4.30pm from the concierge BUT no callback.... Not happy and the only thing I am glad of that it wasn't our main cruise of 2wks with my family."
"The agent was very helpful and knowledgeable, listened to what we wanted and found a cruise that met our requirements at an acceptable price, and at no time did we feel rushed into making a decision. He also has followed up to ensure that we completed all the documentation on line correctly. We will highly recommend 118 Cruise to all our friends."
"Janet Lawton, the lady I spoke to was very warm and friendly and helpful."
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,717 reviews