Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"I put a post on here about 2 weeks ago with reference to the prices on the web site not being correct. I have looked again at the cruise that I put the comments on about only to find that once again they are advertising an inside cabin for £1199 and when you ring up there are none, that price is still on after they told me that they had none nearly a week ago. I e-mailed them over 2 days ago and have had no response what so ever."
"We was given misleading information! Company policy is completely wrong, we paid the the actual price that was given to us per person. Rebecca told us that her manager was trying to sort out the problem with Royal carribeans manager after 3 days we was told we would not be getting this holiday after agreeing to a price and paying in full! We waited nearly 9 days to get a refund which is not acceptable! We have now found the same deal with another company and we are satisfied with the service given to us something crusie118 lacks in! I would not recommend this company to anyone!"
"Good, friendly people to deal with, and their final price was way way cheaper than the nearest competition."
"This was going to be the first time booking with Cruise118 but after the dreadful service I received - Being incorrectly quoted after I had everything confirmed by email and getting a call to say now it would be an extra £100 I decided to book with cruise.co.uk who have been excellent."
Thank you for your review Catherine. First of all please accept our apologies as poor service is not our standard. We work on a live pricing system and unfortunately this can result in prices increasing before you book. I'm very sorry we couldn't help you this time, however we wish you a fantastic cruise and if we can be of any assistance in the future we would love the opportunity to try and help you.
Martyn Summers
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely to talk to somebody who had your interests to heart and was able to sort out all the outstanding issues"
Thank you Martyn Summers for your review. Its always a pleasure to receive a five rating, I am so pleased that assisted you with your booking.
We will look forward to talking to you again when it's time to book your next cruise Martyn.

Thanks for booking with Cruise118.
Suzanne Gabriel
Unverified Reviewer
"More than one consultant (Hannah and Krystle) getting my CLEARLY spelled out and enunciated, name wrong with no apology or sounding bored as if it didn’t matter anyway. As a former sales manager and telesales at that! I can tell you that not only is it the single most important sign of respect but getting it wrong indicates inefficiency lazy attitude, poor attention to detail and leads to loss of confidence and loss of customers who will go elsewhere. No clare topliss and Wayne have been excellent"
"we have just booked a NCL cruise June 2018 with Tracy she very helpful and explained very thing clearly Thank-you Tracy"
Thank you for leaving a review. I am so pleased that Tracy was able to find you a lovely cruise for June. I hope you have a wonderful time aboard NCL. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Eileen Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you to Adam Ellmer for sorting out the query I had and sending me an email to put in writing what he had told me Many thanks Adam"
Thank you Mrs Edwards, Adam is one of our younger members of the team, he is an apprentice learning the ropes with us and so this is great feedback for him. A home grown star of the future we hope !
Evelyn & Michael Bloomfield
Verified Reviewer
"It was a pleasure to actually speak to a company that listened to what you wanted and helped you achieve exactly that. From the moment we made the first phone call we had nothing but politeness, expertise, humour and confidence that made you feel you were getting exactly what you requested and that continued throughout the stages leading up to the cruise. Our pre stay for 3 days in Athens was spent in a beautiful hotel and tours put in free of charge and once on the cruise everything we had requested we got. Our on board spend was very handy for our soft drinks package. Only thing missing is our wine which is yet to arrive. Well done Cruise 118. We will be back again very soon and I have recommended you to a few people."
Mrs Cathleen Holland
Verified Buyer
"Helped me with everything I could have possibly wanted. James was very patient and professional, and really did a great job for me. I never felt rushed, or pressured, and he even phoned me back when I wanted more information. I've used 118 before, and can honestly say I've always been very happy with the whole package from 118."
"Awful amateur service. Everything other than taking your money was just the worst possible experience. Never will we use Cruise118 again."
"After speaking with an agent on cabin allocation when received confirmation one of the cabins changed number. Was waiting for a call back but never got as the wrong contact number was taken! (don't know where that number came from) Rang next day but couldn't do anything to help... ended up contacting Celebrity Cruises and they confirmed that the cabin number we were given had already been allocated back in January!! Another call to get our contact number changed and was supposed to be called back Monday 13th March after 4.30pm from the concierge BUT no callback.... Not happy and the only thing I am glad of that it wasn't our main cruise of 2wks with my family."
Ian And Margaret
Verified Reviewer
"The agent was very helpful and knowledgeable, listened to what we wanted and found a cruise that met our requirements at an acceptable price, and at no time did we feel rushed into making a decision. He also has followed up to ensure that we completed all the documentation on line correctly. We will highly recommend 118 Cruise to all our friends."
"Janet Lawton, the lady I spoke to was very warm and friendly and helpful."
"Just very hard to get hold of customer service and repeat questions every time u call"
Dear Mr Solanki

We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.
Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into.
Here at Cruise118 we have a growing service department this may mean that customers speak to a different service concierge when calling in to make a query.
Our staff are trained to add full notes into the customers booking notes when a call is received, hopefully this should help reduce the amount of information we require from a customer when they make a call into Cruise118.
Unfortunately due to data protection laws we still need to ask certain questions on every call.
Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
Kind Regards

Customer relations
Mrs Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable concierge, without being pushy. Really listened to my needs and followed them through even with a phone call to make sure I was happy with the results. Has left me with the knowledge that I can ring at any time if I have further questions. Very happy with my booking experience. Thank you KM."
Mrs Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Our friends next door fancied a cruise! we have all cruised before but this is our first cruise together, I had been looking on all the websites as I always do, and the I gave 118 a call ,a very nice lady called Lucy answered my call and she was very knowledgeable about where we wanted to cruise to, and she had a lot of patience! as we had to change our dates a few times !we all had different dates in mind ,after several callbacks from Lucy we decided to book our cruise, she was very honest about cabins price's etc which was great, and we decided the deal we thought was the best deal, were two suites on the ship (not much more expensive than a balcony!)with Lucy explaining the benefits of choosing the suites ,we all booked there and then, and the lovely part was, it was Valentine's evening and Lucy stayed late to book for us what a wonderful person thankyou Lucy and 118 ! ♡♡ best valentines pressie we have ever had, hope the cruise is good too!"
Mr Crockett
Verified Buyer
"Cruise118 were fantastic in the booking process and Janet Lawton was excellent to deal with and everything was explained well."
Mrs Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Would just like to say what a pleasure it has been booking our cruise with Cruise118 and in particular James Clark. He was so helpful in making sure we had the cruise my family wanted and was only too happy too deal with our many queries."
"Rebecca, the main concierge consultant that handled my quotation was very helpful as were the others who helped while Rebecca was out of the office. This is my first cruise booked through cruise 118 and if everything goes as smoothly as the initial booking process then I will definitely use you again"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,840 reviews