Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"After confirming a criuse and flights and payment taken in full for the flights I was then telephoned 30 minutes later to be told the flights were going to be more expensive being £170 more despite paying for them. Although 118cruise did discount it further it was still more expensive than first told, we decided to cancel. However, Jolie the consultant was excellent prior to the latter conversation but we were very disappointed and this being our first experience with 118cruise it’s unlikely we will attempt to book with them again. We have since booked with another agent."
"Lack of information about visas the costs and difficulties in obtaining them."
Thank you for your feedback.
At the time of booking our sales concierge read back a full booking check list and this is part of the information we read out. “You must also check for any visas that are required for any places you are visiting. If you are unsure, please visit www.cibt.co.uk for further information or the Foreign and commonwealth office."
We also send a document with the booking confirmation advising where visas may be required. As we are not the experts in this area and changes can occur at any time we refer you to CIBT as they are the experts in this field.
Thank you for booking with us and we hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"2 emails sent requesting info but no response Andrew Jaeger has not replied yet. 2 phone calls at 2-30 Friday 5/10 and no response 10mins each"
Thank you David Price for your review,

Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
"Initially spoke with Louie - extremely helpful during the 2 -3 days it took to confirm the cruise booking. He sometimes phoned me twice a day. Cruise booked and then no answers to my various emails or calls. Clearly Cruise 118 is a sales orientated company with good people skills at selling and virtually none when the sale is made. Therefore - no real customer service, values or skills. Spoke to the Cruise company direct - they are much more helpful and are aware of the issue. If you look at the reviews you will see positive comments because C 118 are helpful at the pre - sale stage. I will not use Cruise 118 in the future - I will book directly with the cruise company. Cruise 118 add no value after the sale is made."

We are glad to hear that your concierge went out of his way to find you a suitable cruise.

Usually at the time of booking our sales concierge will give a dedicated service number for any queries after the booking stage, please accept our sincere apologies if this was not the case.

Our service team have high standard and adhere to solving any after sales queries.

Please contact this number so we may discuss any outstanding queries that you may have. The number is 0808 250 0913.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"Booked next year's cruise on board passed the buisness on to cruise 118. Started off ok they got the deposit wrong on the paperwork, it has taken 3 phone calls and 2 internal emails and a week and a half to get sorted. Shocking service I will think twice next time who I'll do buisness with."
Thank you Steve Wilson for your review. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the error with your book on board deposit, this should of checked correctly. I can see that this has been corrected now and that you have also spoken to Janet. It should not of taken 3 phone calls and 2 emails to get this amended for you. I understand your apprehension due to this error. I hope that you are able to give us another chance. I do hope you have a fantastic time on your holiday. Thank you for choosing Cruise118, your continuing patronage is greatly appreciated.
"More than one consultant (Hannah and Krystle) getting my CLEARLY spelled out and enunciated, name wrong with no apology or sounding bored as if it didn’t matter anyway. As a former sales manager and telesales at that! I can tell you that not only is it the single most important sign of respect but getting it wrong indicates inefficiency lazy attitude, poor attention to detail and leads to loss of confidence and loss of customers who will go elsewhere. No clare topliss and Wayne have been excellent"
"We had a transatlantic cruise with the flight home arranged by cruise118 which involved a flight from Miami to Madrid with a connecting flight to East Midlands. Everything went according to plan until we arrived at Madrid airport where we were not given enough time to disembark from one plane, negotiate a very large airport to find the gate was closed for our connecting flight and we were stranded. Iberia alines finally arranged a flight back to UK 4 hours later but to Heathrow .On arrival at Heathrow we then faced a journey to St Pancras to get a train back to Leicester and finally a taxi home, 48 hour journey!!! This trip was 4 months ago and we are constantly being passed off and Cruise 118 are blaming Iberia which is wrong as we bought the whole holiday package from Cruise118 and the sales person recommended these flights and arranged them so Cruise 118 is responsible."
Dear Mr Eames

I am sorry to hear you have experienced difficulties with your return flight home. I would like to reassure you that it is impossible for Cruise 118 to book any flights which do not meet the minimum connection times set by IATA. I understand your complaint is currently in process with Iberia airlines however if you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer relations department.

Kind regards

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD

Chelsie Foster
Customer Relations Manager
"Messed up hotel/everglades booking in Miami which I fortunately noticed before we left so was transferred to another hotel which had no record of us on arrival so had to wait approx. 1.5 hours while it was sorted. Never did receive a correct final invoice."
"My wife rang to go on a Colours of Brazil cruise, priced on the web site at £1,699. Spoke to a very nice agent named Greg. We were then told the price advertised was incorrect and was actually 2,599!!!! Would not use this company again."
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"Polite and helpful staff, but did not deliver what they promised. Deal included case of wine which they never sent in spite of many requests"
Thank you for your review, We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. Please can you contact us directly so we can address any issue you may have had with your booking experience. Kind regards Customer Relations
"Inaccurate transcription of info given. 2 phone calls with promise return call but no calls"
"I was never informed that there would be a 2.5% credit card charge which I only noticed upon checking my statement, otherwise I would have paid by debit card. Regards, Michael doherty"
Dear Mr Doherty,

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.
As a company we do charge 2.5% on all credit card transactions. I am aware that when you booked we had a current promotion where these fees were waivered for the deposit of cruise bookings. Our system does not allow us to take the credit card fee from the transaction therefore we add this amount to your discount.
I sincerely apologise if this process was not explained on the booking call to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"After speaking with an agent on cabin allocation when received confirmation one of the cabins changed number. Was waiting for a call back but never got as the wrong contact number was taken! (don't know where that number came from) Rang next day but couldn't do anything to help... ended up contacting Celebrity Cruises and they confirmed that the cabin number we were given had already been allocated back in January!! Another call to get our contact number changed and was supposed to be called back Monday 13th March after 4.30pm from the concierge BUT no callback.... Not happy and the only thing I am glad of that it wasn't our main cruise of 2wks with my family."
"Concierge did not follow up after they sold the cruise very lax"
"I would not book a cruise holiday with this company again as their change of name charges on a booking are extortionate."
Dear Customer
Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into.
Unfortunately when a customer amends their booking so close to sailing we do have to adhere to the terms and conditions and make the appropriate charges if applicable.
Although I am sorry that my response may not be to your satisfaction, I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact customer relations

Kind regards
"After a good start price matching the high street price with your representative unfortunately an error was made when deposit payment was taken. We were contacted and told that it would be corrected first thing with accounts department. Unfortunately this was incorrectly calculated on at least 2 occasions and it took 4 different telephone calls of over 3/4 of an hour to correct. This is not acceptable. I am still awaiting the amended invoice showing the correct amount taken and left to pay!! I am also still waiting for the credit to appear on our account! Again unacceptable!"
Dear Mrs Lawton
I am profusely sorry that you have found it necessary to write to us with feedback of this nature. We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure our service is both exceptional and consistent and so it is always disappointing to find that on the odd occasion this has not been the case.

As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, and I am very concerned with the issues that you have raised in your review
It is only on the receipt of information such as this that we can assess and improve the services that we offer.
Rest assured I have looked into this matter and can see that the booking was made on a Saturday so unfortunately our finance team where unable to resolve the situation until the Monday.
May I once again apologise for any inconvenience and stress that this situation caused.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Customer relations
"I have already e-mailed James Cole your MD a couple of times. He has NOT replied to either. Not a COMPLETE answer to my e-mail sent to Mrs S.Creeny"
I apologise profusley that Mr Cole has not replied. As a CEO Mr Cole is often out of the Country however he usually forwards any escaltions to me as the Customer Relations Manager. Again I am sorry that this appears not to be the case in this instance. I understand that since your review you have been contacted by one of our team leaders and this has now been resolved. If you need any further assistance please feel free to email me directly sarah.evans@cruise118.com
"Very disappointed that we were promised three Balcony cabins on Deck 14 and 13 at just over £7000 and you just had to confirm wit MSC by the time you got round to this you told me the only cabins available were on deck 10 and the best price you could do was £7700 on the 01/04/2018 not the 08/04/2018 Still waiting for response to my grumbles"
I am sorry that we were unable to secure the original cabins quoted.
We work on a live booking system and therefore until we have confirmed the bookings we cannot guarantee the availability, the live booking system is open to the every agent in the World. Our booking concierge try and obtain the best price available at the time of booking. MSC do not allow us to hold options on the cabins therefore we can only book once we have received the final go ahead from yourself and the deposit.
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Sarah Evans
Customer Relations Manager
"Cruise 118 are still advertising cruise at a lower rate but will not honour the price when I try to book it!"
"my friend and i were booking up 2 seperate rooms with the same advisor we asked for 2 rooms with balcony next to each other we were told no problem and agreed adeal and price we were happy with my friend booked his room then the phone was passed to me to give my details and was told there was no room left for me so i would have to pay 400 pounds more than him for a room witha balcony we were then told my friend could not get his 50 pounds back without having to start sending emails and asking for his money back so we then asked for 2 rooms with out balcony together told no problem so i booked my room then at the end of the order the advisor asked to speak to my friend and told him his tripwas more money than mine because she had left his room as it was so as we were losing the will to live by now we just left it at that so as this was a surprise for my freinds wife 50 birthday i just hope we can find them on the ship and hope the holiday is a better time than trying to book up"
Firstly, thank you for your feedback.
I apologise that the booking procedure was not straight forward. Unfortunately we deal with a live booking website , meaning that anyone in the Country can book on Royal Caribbean’s system at the same time as us and this is why the second cabin had been sold while we booked the first cabin for your friend. I fully appreciate how frustrating this must be however I hope that I have been able to explain the situation. Having listened to the call, our concierge offered you a refund or a different cabin grade in order to allow you travel together. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.76 based on 6,064 reviews