Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
booked cruise sent confirmation cant access it on phone today 1 30 cut of fed up
Conor was very patient with my booking however very disappointed in the company, having to pay for my cruise whilst you have my money for cancelled sailing. I have to wait 90 days 😡 My other issue was that I was promised a call back within an hour because lines were busy, no call back 😡 Lastly conour couldn't look at transferring my October holiday, another department will call me. This will be my last time using cruise 118. Very frustrated customer 😡
Dear Mrs Stainer Thank you for taking the time to talk to the customer relations team today I hope I explained the reasons why you could not use the refund due to you against another booking to your satisfaction. We do understand your frustration that you had to wait to amend your cruise, as I explained we have a devoted amendments team who specialise in amending existing booking and I am sure you will appreciate how busy this department is especially at this time. Rest assured we will endeavour to investigate as to why you did not receive your promised call back. We welcome both positive and negative reviews in order to improve the services we offer as a business going forward. Thank you once again for your time today and for your review.
I've booked many cruises in my 69 years but my recent experience booking a £10,000 holiday with Cruise118 was absolutely shocking !
Although the service was good felt that in the process of amending the booking I had been short changed in respect of the new cost of the cruise.
Thank you for your review, we're sorry you felt this way. We hope that speaking to our Customer Relations Team will have cleared up the amendment process for you in more detail. If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us. Many Thanks.
After paying a deposit and booking a future cruise for 2022 I was chasing my booking confirmation that should’ve been the agent ringing me in the end another cruise concierge Came to the rescue and sort of my booking out
Thank you for your review we are pleased to see that this is resolved and you now have your booking confirmation and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Many thanks
BOOKED A CRUISE WITH 118 CANCELLED BACK IN APRIL TOLD IN TAKES 90 DAYS FOR REFUND NOW IN SEPTEMBER I HAVE HEARD NOTHING 4OAPS PAID IN FULL IT WOULD BE NICE FOR SOME SORT OF ANSWER WAITING IN ANTISAPATION
We’re so sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. So we can look into your case in more details and contact you directly, please can you email us at customerrelations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk so we can escalate your concerns to our Customer Service Management team. Many thanks.
Still waiting for my cruise refund , they keep changing the goal post first it was 90 days now they say 120 days which is by end of August. If I don’t receive it by then I’m taking action even if I have to throug a small courts order. Will never book with these again Sharon
We are currently dealing with unprecedented volume of refunds and are doing our best to help our customers as quickly as possible. I can see you have been advised 120 days which please be assured we will adhere to. We are sorry that you have been inconvenienced on this occasion, thank you for your patience in the meantime.
We booked a stay and cruise to Dubai which included free tickets to the Burj Khalifa. Having got a taxi there we found that the tickets supplied were out of date so had to purchase new ones, an expense that we clearly hadn't catered for. Our receptionist at the hotel contacted the supplier on 29th February, and sent copies of the out of date tickets and copies of the receipts for the new ones on the same day. I am well aware of the issues due to COVID19 but this happened prior to the lockdown and they are still using this as an excuse as to why we haven't received our refund. Be careful when tickets for excursions are included in the cost. Not happy at all with the service.
Please email CustomerRelations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk with your booking reference and our Customer Relations Manager will look into this for you.
Had to ring Royal Caribbean to swap cruise to next year as girl at 118 said no inside cabins left. We had booked as a family and didn't believe her so RC sorted it out
Having enjoyed excellent service in the past our experience this year covering a number of issues has been extremely disappointing. Cruise 118 has fallen well short of the service levels and satisfaction we have received for many years and we are currently putting a letter to the CEO. As things currently stand we will not put any future business with the Company (we currently have 4 bookings with you and have made several meaningful introductions).
Not to good really we was supposed to be given 125% straight away not even been given a cabin that's easier for my wife because shes disabled its been difficult just to book it we still don't know where we stand with the financial system of it and what discounts where entitled to
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@cruise118com with any further comments and we can address the matter internally. Please bear with us at the present time as we are dealing with an unprecedented volume of calls and emails, but we will ensure to resolve any issues as soon as we can.
We have booked on cabin b704 we told this was unavailable We where transfer to D704 I asked if they was any diferrence on price and no one has has got back to me
Disappointing first time.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@cruise118.com with any further comments and we can address the matter internally. Please bear with us at the present time as we are dealing with an unprecedented volume of calls and emails, but we will ensure to resolve any issues as soon as we can.
I would not recommend or be booking up with Cruise 118 again in the future. I had booked and paid a deposit for two cabins on the Iona for September 5th 2020, but under the present situation with Covid - 19, and with my wife and I being in the vulnerable age group and with underlying health issues, we were advised by the World Health web site not to be going on any cruises at this present time. I phoned Cruise 118 to say that I wanted to cancel the two cabins, but was told that it was not one booking but two separate bookings. After explaining that I made the booking, and paid the deposit on my credit card was still told it was two separate booking and I could only cancel my cabin and not the other cabin, and would have to pay the £50 pp cancelation fee plus loosing my deposit. I asked if my deposit for the two cabins could be transferred onto my Future Cruise Credit, and was told yet again that could not be done, but I could transfer it onto another cruise. I was left with no option but to book a cruise for 2022, but I an still left with the other cabin that I can not cancel without being charged cancelation fees. I feel totally outraged that no compassion was shown from Cruise 118 to it's customers at this present time under the situation that we are all in. Mr D Sanders
The government have said that no one over the age of 70 should go on a cruise and to cancel if you had a booking . This I did and am now being told by your cruise company that I will lose my £300 dep and also £100 cancellation fee how do you work that one out then.
Dear Mrs Simmonds, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Over the course of the last few weeks Cruiselines have changed their policies for flexible terms. Unfortunately, we are bound by these terms, however we understand how frustrating and disappointing these changes are. If you would like to visit our website Contact Us page using this link, we will be happy to discuss your options:- https://www.cruise118.com/cruise-holidays/contact-cruise.html Please feel free reach out to feedback@cruise118.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if possible.
I understand that at the moment it is a difficult time. However I have been waiting for over 4 days to get a resolution to my enquiry. I have been promised a call today. Please also check the prices on the website as there is a price that has been on it for four days which is not available.
The phone call with your member of staff to book was ok, but so far we have not received confirmation of our booking by email as promised???
Having returned from a 14 night cruise to the Caribbean on the Azura on February 8th we had cause to complain of the stink of human waste particularly on the outside decks which prevailed throughout the cruise. Our complaint was redirected to P&O who offered a derisory £150 compensation for the cabin. This we reluctantly accepted, although at the time of writing this has not been received. On further investigation and shown on the P&O website it was discovered that the stink of human waste was known to them at least from the 11th April 2019 as per reviews posted. It is my contention that 118 as the seller of the cruise failed in their duty of care as have P&O in not disclosing this problem when selling the cruise. The cruise was mis-sold. Both P&O and 118 continue to sell cruises on the Azura in full knowledge of the stink of human waste. Not the level of care expected and damages both brands. BEWARE! Poo&O and the Azura at least until her April refit has been done. As for 118 Is not a company that we will be trusting again.
Have two issues which are being addressed at the moment, one with regards to a refund for a cancelled cruise, the other to do with misrepresentation of flights, so not the best time for me to complete a review, fri your company point of view
Booked cruise with Rebecca early December for cruise Feb 2020, excellent service from Rebecca . However after going on caribbean cruise for New Year in an inside cabin we decided we did not like . So on my return phoned Cruise 118 and asked if we could change cabin for either outside or balcony cabin. I was shocked and upset that they came back with a price of between £1340 to £2500 pp. as you can imagine that was way beyond what we could pay, we could in fact have another cruise each for that amount.
Dear Mrs Storie, Thank you for your review, I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the price increase. I can advise that the price we have given is the total cost of the upgrade not per person, the price is determined by the cruise line not ourselves and is subject to availability and demand. We will be happy to obtain the up to date price for you should you wish to reconsider the matter. Regards Customer Relations Cruise118
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,570 reviews