Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I phoned cruie118.com to find out the times of our coach from waterloo to tilbury and the time our cruise ship was departing london tibury. The agent i spoke to was Chris Carter and he was very helpful and proffessional and provided me with all the information I required. I was very pleased with this service."
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the helpful and friendly service that Chris has provided yourself.

Chris is a fantastic member of are team. Please be assured that he will be recognised for the service that he has provided.

Have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Six Star Cruises have I think just lost a customer. If the test of a company is how they respond when things do not go to plan then Six Star have not done well. My initial concern was an irritation not a disaster, the pre-booked transfer from Miami airport did not show and when they were contacted the company said it had no booking on record despite the fact that I had a voucher from Six Star. One full month after I brought this to Six Star's attention I had to phone again as there had been no further contact from them. The phone call did lead to a resolution - an agreement to refund the £70 cost of the pre-booked transfer (but only after they proposed simply reimbursing the $35 taxi fare I had to incur). If that payment comes through then the matter is settled but if a simple issue like this takes such a time to settle what hope is there should something more serious arise? And not even a suggestion of a token 'goodwill' payment in recompense of the inconvenience caused."
Further to our telephone conversation today 25th March 2019. We are pleased that this issue has now been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Customer Relations
"Not as well explained in terms of the deal as it has been previously. Were not told that changing flights would cost a lot more money and the complete package was not fully explained at the time of booking, number of speciality meals was not mentioned."
Dear Mr Grimshaw

Thank you for your review.

As a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. I am sorry if you feel that we did not explain that deal to you in full. At the time of booking our concierge went through our thorough booking check list which includes the itinerary & what is included in the price. I understand that you have now found your cruise cheaper albeit with alternative flights. At the time of booking we look at various options to package your holiday to your specifications.

We work on a live booking system and are therefore only able to quote the best available fare at that moment in time and as such our advice can really only be for our customers to make a booking when they are happy with what is being booked and the price being charged for such.

In reference to the number of specialty meals included I have added this to your confirmation and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations Department
"Having used Cruise118 for 3 previous cruise only they have been good, but asked the to book a hotel for 3 nights in Rome August 2018, we had been recommended the HOTEL BRIGHT by the agent who told me that it was close to the city, the hotel is a good hour away by bus and train, the hotel is in a noisy area, the hotel was empty, we were the only guest in the height of the tourist season, the restaurant was closed, the reception gave us a raffle ticket for a coffee and roll in a local café next door that was used by the local armed police force and other workers. Having complained to Cruise 118 they just passed the book to Royal Caribbean, and told me to complain to ABTA, we should have not been put in this position by Cruise 118 but they did not help me. the case went to arbitration and I had to pay £216 costs because they said that the travel agent should have gave me more information about the hotel, I have looked up the hotel on tripadvisor and the last review was in 2015, there is a lot of negative reviews about the hotel and if the Cruise 118 agent would have done some research then she would of made us aware it the poor location and standard, but all she was interested in was getting the booking and her commission."

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are very sorry that the hotel in Rome did not meet your expectations. The hotel was booked with the cruise line as part of your holiday package and therefore we would expect the hotel offered to us to be suitable for a pre-cruise stay. I cannot comment on why this hotel was chosen however we can only confirm the hotels that are available at the time of booking. You were made aware of the name of the hotel when you booked in September 2017 and therefore had plenty of opportunity to discuss this with us before you travelled. Had you bought your concerns to our attention before you travelled, we would have gladly looked at alternative hotels.

When dealing with complaints regarding any service offered by the cruise line we would go to them to investigate as ultimately they supplied the hotel. I am sorry that Abta were not able to assist you and that we have been unable to come to an amicable solution to your complaint.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations Department
"I have phoned severl times regarding car parking at Southampton, told some-one will phone me back. Still no call Still no car parking arranged. This is a terrible way to run a service. Very dis-satisfied."

We are sorry that you are unhappy, I have forwarded your feedback on to the relevant department. They will be in contact with yourself shortly.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and we do appologise for the inconvenience that this has caused to yourself.
"Disappointed as Ihad tried to book and told all sold out, the following day contacted Rebecca and found they were still available . I was more than disappointed as I’m a good customer. John Bryant"

We are sorry that you are unhappy,We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
"After confirming a criuse and flights and payment taken in full for the flights I was then telephoned 30 minutes later to be told the flights were going to be more expensive being £170 more despite paying for them. Although 118cruise did discount it further it was still more expensive than first told, we decided to cancel. However, Jolie the consultant was excellent prior to the latter conversation but we were very disappointed and this being our first experience with 118cruise it’s unlikely we will attempt to book with them again. We have since booked with another agent."
"Lack of information about visas the costs and difficulties in obtaining them."
Thank you for your feedback.
At the time of booking our sales concierge read back a full booking check list and this is part of the information we read out. “You must also check for any visas that are required for any places you are visiting. If you are unsure, please visit www.cibt.co.uk for further information or the Foreign and commonwealth office."
We also send a document with the booking confirmation advising where visas may be required. As we are not the experts in this area and changes can occur at any time we refer you to CIBT as they are the experts in this field.
Thank you for booking with us and we hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"2 emails sent requesting info but no response Andrew Jaeger has not replied yet. 2 phone calls at 2-30 Friday 5/10 and no response 10mins each"
Thank you David Price for your review,

Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
"Initially spoke with Louie - extremely helpful during the 2 -3 days it took to confirm the cruise booking. He sometimes phoned me twice a day. Cruise booked and then no answers to my various emails or calls. Clearly Cruise 118 is a sales orientated company with good people skills at selling and virtually none when the sale is made. Therefore - no real customer service, values or skills. Spoke to the Cruise company direct - they are much more helpful and are aware of the issue. If you look at the reviews you will see positive comments because C 118 are helpful at the pre - sale stage. I will not use Cruise 118 in the future - I will book directly with the cruise company. Cruise 118 add no value after the sale is made."

We are glad to hear that your concierge went out of his way to find you a suitable cruise.

Usually at the time of booking our sales concierge will give a dedicated service number for any queries after the booking stage, please accept our sincere apologies if this was not the case.

Our service team have high standard and adhere to solving any after sales queries.

Please contact this number so we may discuss any outstanding queries that you may have. The number is 0808 250 0913.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"Booked next year's cruise on board passed the buisness on to cruise 118. Started off ok they got the deposit wrong on the paperwork, it has taken 3 phone calls and 2 internal emails and a week and a half to get sorted. Shocking service I will think twice next time who I'll do buisness with."
Thank you Steve Wilson for your review. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the error with your book on board deposit, this should of checked correctly. I can see that this has been corrected now and that you have also spoken to Janet. It should not of taken 3 phone calls and 2 emails to get this amended for you. I understand your apprehension due to this error. I hope that you are able to give us another chance. I do hope you have a fantastic time on your holiday. Thank you for choosing Cruise118, your continuing patronage is greatly appreciated.
"More than one consultant (Hannah and Krystle) getting my CLEARLY spelled out and enunciated, name wrong with no apology or sounding bored as if it didn’t matter anyway. As a former sales manager and telesales at that! I can tell you that not only is it the single most important sign of respect but getting it wrong indicates inefficiency lazy attitude, poor attention to detail and leads to loss of confidence and loss of customers who will go elsewhere. No clare topliss and Wayne have been excellent"
"We had a transatlantic cruise with the flight home arranged by cruise118 which involved a flight from Miami to Madrid with a connecting flight to East Midlands. Everything went according to plan until we arrived at Madrid airport where we were not given enough time to disembark from one plane, negotiate a very large airport to find the gate was closed for our connecting flight and we were stranded. Iberia alines finally arranged a flight back to UK 4 hours later but to Heathrow .On arrival at Heathrow we then faced a journey to St Pancras to get a train back to Leicester and finally a taxi home, 48 hour journey!!! This trip was 4 months ago and we are constantly being passed off and Cruise 118 are blaming Iberia which is wrong as we bought the whole holiday package from Cruise118 and the sales person recommended these flights and arranged them so Cruise 118 is responsible."
Dear Mr Eames

I am sorry to hear you have experienced difficulties with your return flight home. I would like to reassure you that it is impossible for Cruise 118 to book any flights which do not meet the minimum connection times set by IATA. I understand your complaint is currently in process with Iberia airlines however if you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer relations department.

Kind regards

For and on behalf of WTH (UK) LTD

Chelsie Foster
Customer Relations Manager
"Messed up hotel/everglades booking in Miami which I fortunately noticed before we left so was transferred to another hotel which had no record of us on arrival so had to wait approx. 1.5 hours while it was sorted. Never did receive a correct final invoice."
"My wife rang to go on a Colours of Brazil cruise, priced on the web site at £1,699. Spoke to a very nice agent named Greg. We were then told the price advertised was incorrect and was actually 2,599!!!! Would not use this company again."
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"Polite and helpful staff, but did not deliver what they promised. Deal included case of wine which they never sent in spite of many requests"
Thank you for your review, We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer. Please can you contact us directly so we can address any issue you may have had with your booking experience. Kind regards Customer Relations
"Inaccurate transcription of info given. 2 phone calls with promise return call but no calls"
"I was never informed that there would be a 2.5% credit card charge which I only noticed upon checking my statement, otherwise I would have paid by debit card. Regards, Michael doherty"
Dear Mr Doherty,

As a company we do charge 2.5% on all credit card transactions. I am aware that when you booked we had a current promotion where these fees were waivered for the deposit of cruise bookings. Our system does not allow us to take the credit card fee from the transaction therefore we add this amount to your discount.
I sincerely apologise if this process was not explained on the booking call to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries
"After speaking with an agent on cabin allocation when received confirmation one of the cabins changed number. Was waiting for a call back but never got as the wrong contact number was taken! (don't know where that number came from) Rang next day but couldn't do anything to help... ended up contacting Celebrity Cruises and they confirmed that the cabin number we were given had already been allocated back in January!! Another call to get our contact number changed and was supposed to be called back Monday 13th March after 4.30pm from the concierge BUT no callback.... Not happy and the only thing I am glad of that it wasn't our main cruise of 2wks with my family."
"Concierge did not follow up after they sold the cruise very lax"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 7,210 reviews