Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Answered my enquiry quickly and satisfactorily. Also gave me extra information I had not asked about but that was very useful."
"This is good website and proved to just perfect for me because of the concierge advisor Alex Worsley. She is a star and helped me book our 30th anniversary cruise. Thanks Alexa."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was a pleasure to hear that Alexa assisted with your booking in a helpful and prompt manner.

Once again, it’s lovely to hear that you are so happy with our service. We wish you a lovely time celebrating your 30th Anniversary on your holiday!!
"I was very happy with the service I received from nicola reed very professional would recommend your services"
Thank you for your review Ian Jefferson, it is always great when our customers take the time to submit a 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your booking with Nicola and the helpful service that she has provided for yourself.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Claire hamilton is amazing very patient helpful nothing was to much trouble for her u have a great member of staff make sure u keep her many thanks Claire"
Thank you Miss Shannon Baldwin-Crofts for your review. It is a pleasure to read your comments regarding Claire Hamilton, I agree she is great member of our customer service team.

Thank you again for your booking.
"Being a novice on booking a cruise, I was a bit apprehensive as to what to expect, Amelia soon put me at ease, she explained everything in great detail, nothing was too much trouble, it was a pleasure talking to her."
Thank you Mrs Freda Marie Dure for your review and comments regarding the excellent service you received from Amelia.

I will ensure she will be praised for delivering a remarkable experience.

Thank you again for your booking.
"What an amazing patient lady claire hamilton is u have a wonderful member of staff most helpful u need to keep her many thanks Claire for everythin"
"Good services Wayne pleased. You posted my ticket's out and range me to check that they had arrived thank you."
Thank you Mr David Griffiths for your kind feedback.

We are so pleased that Wayne assisted with your booking and posted your tickets out to you.

We wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Jen(JENNIFER MAUDSLEY) was an absolute dream to communicate with. I think we had well over a dozen live chat communications and E MAILS,over several days.. She worked wonders in obtaining what I wanted, at a very acceptable price. Fully recommend her and thanks from myself and my wife. She fully understood what I wanted to achieve, with a friendly approach throughout.. Have a good Christmas JEN."
Thank you Tony Sharpe for taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Jennifer.

It's lovely to hear that you are happy with the excellent and friendly service that you have received from Jennifer, understanding your preferences.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise and wish you a wonderful Christmas too !!
"The service i have received from Wayne Addison was nothing less than superb, thank you Wayne i have you're extension number for future reference."
Hello John Bennett,

Thank you for taking the time to review the excellent service that you have received from our concierge Wayne.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"I phoned 118 to pay for our cruise. I spoke to Kelise Hodson She was so friendly and helpful and we had a lovely conversation about our favourite destinations. It was an absolute pleasure thank you Kelise."
Hi Teresa Joell,

What a lovely review about our concierge Kelise Hodson.

It's wonderful to hear that Kelise assisted with your booking in a friendly and helpful manner and that you both had a lovely conversation about your favourite destinations.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise!!
"Having booked our cruise with Katja Porter last year, I thought I would e-mail her again this year with our enquiry. Once again she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating - pleasure dealing with her."
Dear Miss Paula Jane Whyte,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Katja Porter.

It's wonderful to hear that Katja assisted with your booking in a helpful and accommodating manner. We’re delighted that you’ve entrusted Cruise 118 with your precious holidays.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
"Resolved all queries in a friendly manner"
Norma Cliff,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are so pleased that our team assisted with your queries in a friendly manner.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.
"Ventura 3 day cruise to Bruges. We had a really lovely time with our family, thank you."
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful time with your family on your Ventura cruise to Bruges.

We would like to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you assist with your holidays in the future.
"I booked another cruise few days ago. Cruise118.com concierge Rebekka was not only professional adviser but also very friendly person-we chatted like we new each other for years... I strongly recommend to speak to Rebekka if decided to go on the cruise. Well done Cruise118.com! Thanks You, Rebekka."
Good Evening Mr Dalius Urbonas,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Cruise 118 following your booking with Rebekka. It's wonderful to hear that Rebekka assisted with your booking in a friendly and professional manner. It's lovely to hear that Rebekka provided a personal service.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
"Joanne Donkin is a pleasure to deal with"
Thank you for your lovely review about Joanne Deakin,

We wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Rachel Halliwell is definitely the best cruise concierge(as you call your operatives) that we have had dealings with.she is not only efficient but has a friendly and understanding manner that gets things done the way we want .l have spent 34 years in the airline industry and were I still working would employ her tomorrow she has exactly the right approach to put customers at ease knowing that things will be done the way that they expect thank you. Rachel"
Hello Adrian,

What a lovely review about our concierge Rachel Halliwell. It's great to hear that Rachel assisted with your booking in a friendly and understanding manner.

We appreciate your high recommendation of Rachel. Rachel is a credit to our company. Please be assured that Rachel will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

We hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Bethany Smith was breath of fresh air this afternoon in confirming that we had flights and in particular, transfers included with our special cruise on the Sky Princess later in 2019. Pleasantly surprised that the flights have been buttoned up so early. The direct debit set up was also very helpful and helps to ease the final bill. Thank you. JN"
Thank you for your review, it is always great when our customers take the time to submit a 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your booking and that Bethany was able to help you with all your enquiries and provided yourself with an excellent service.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Bethany dealt with my issues today and what a pleasant experience it was she resolved all my questions she was extremely professional in her role ."
Good Evening,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. It’s great to hear that Bethany assisted with your booking and provided yourself with a excellent service.

We appreciate your kind comments and wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Having spent many years training and educating Post Graduate Managers in Customer Service I wish to congratulated your Concierge Wayne Addison . He has all the skills and attributes required . His can do attitude and general enthusiasm for your company are most refreshing. Many Thanks."
Thank you for your review Chris Wadsworth. It is great to read that Wayne delivered an exceptional and professional service that you are happy with. We hope you have a lovely time on your holiday.

Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,731 reviews