Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
We have recently booked two MSC cruises with Cruise118. We dealt with Paula Molloy who was fantastic at helping us choose our cruise, and getting us a great price Highly recommended
Posted 11 minutes ago
We have booked a Caribbean cruise for December 2021. Katya was amazing. So patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. Amazing service! Thank you, highly recommended.
fantastic Katja was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her. fabulous customer service. thank you wendy mordue
Great company to book your cruise.used them 4 times good service.well done 118.
Helen Conway provided excellent booking experience.
Shelley was instantly approachable and put me at ease and patient with my enquiryshe came across as very knowledgeable and helped me through the booking system with great clarity which inspired confidence to me as the customer.
Very helpful and polite
Very helpful sales person Emma Reilly very professional
Sam was excellent. Nothing too much trouble for him. Very friendly, polite and extremely helpful. Gave a great deal of information and recommended places to visit. He is an asset to the company.
Very helpful and polite and found everything we wanted
Excellent service patience by the agent.
We always have the best experience. Cruise118 staff are so professional and courteous. My holiday always starts from when I'm making my booking with Cruise118 Concierge Consultants. We'll done. Excellent customer service all round. Thank You
Very happy with the level of service and will continue to use C118 for booking cruises. Shelley has been extremely helpful especially with dealing with the complications of the MSC cruise credits. Many thanks.
Had to change a booking until the following year. Great assistance given and a suitable itineray booked with a good location cabin on Iona.
Once again the great, well trained cruise specialists were on hand to arrange just what I needed. Rebecca was excellent at helping with my requests and found me a brilliant selection. Booking was fast and easy and the price was the best around. Many thanks, I’ll be back in the future.
Great to book with Paula at cruise 118 thank you
Claire sorted everything I needed to be done. Not quite the speed of light but very close 🥳 Thank you
Excellent service as always. Rebecca who organised this holiday was friendly and efficient. She went out of her way to obtain the information we wanted. She was superb. Cruise 118 matched the best price offered by a rival company.
Very helpful and knowledgeable agent.
Excellent communication, advice and service by Rachel.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,195 reviews