Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"After making an initial inquiry though web chat I was swiftly contacted by Kira who was extremely helpful in gathering the information I required. Once the decision was made to book she was again extremely helpful and a pleasure to talk to. When I have had to make contact since I have found all staff very pleasant."
"Dario’s was an excellent customer advisor went well out of his way to help me"
"I had to change booking details twice as the carer accompanying my daughter on the cruise changed. Hannah Bayley was so helpful and calm sorting out my issues. Thank you Hannah for you professional and kind help."
"My experience with Cruise 118 was first class due to the friendly and helpful staff."
"Very efficient, friendly and helpful."
"First class as always - Paula, a star"
"Always excellent - thanks Paula"
"Paula - first class as always"
"Thank you Kym Bacon, you made it very easy for me to book our Caribbean anniversary cruise in 2019. All my questions were answered all my fears were set aside, now we are really looking forward to our trip of a lifetime."
Thank you Mr Lee Winterton for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from Kym Bacon assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Hannah handled my call very professionaly ! very impressed"
Thank you Fiona Larnach for your kind review. I am so pleased that Hannah assisted with your booking in a professional manner.

"Louise McDevitt was helpful from start to finish and made sure we found the cruise and flights that we wanted. This was a stellar performance compared to that a rival company."
Thank you Mr Ferguson for your kind review. I am so pleased that Louise assisted with your booking in a helpful manner. Please be assured that Louise will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"We booked with Scott the customer experience was very good providing clear information regarding the cruise and costs which were very good overall customer experience first class Stephen"
Thank you Mr Stephen Little for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Scott assisting with your booking.

"Sue Watson was so patient and very very helpful."
Thank you for your kind review I am so pleased that Sue assisted with your booking in a patient and helpful manner.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent , so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

"Phil was very helpful, highly recommended"
Thank you Mrs Karen Julie Mason for your kind review. I am so pleased that Phil assisted with your booking in a helpful manner.

"The cruise consultant we booked with, Greg, was very helpful and knowledgeable. It made the whole booking process easy and straightforward and I would definitely book with cruise 118 again."
Thank you Mrs Paula Smith for your kind review. I am so pleased that Greg assisted with your booking in a helpful and knowledgeable manner.

"I chose the cruise i required and sent my request.The team got back in touch very soon after and the team member that dealt with my request was very helpful.I was able to purchase the cruise i required and i found the whole experience very satisfying."
Thank you Mr Roberts for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"WHAT A GREAT TEAM. A VERY BIG THANK"
Thank you Mr Trevor Wright for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from ourselves.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"We found a cruise that we were interested in and when I rang to book the lady I spoke to (Paula Molloy) was very helpful indeed. She made it very easy and answered all the questions which I put to her in a cheerful, courteous and very polite manner. We had not booked with Cruise118 before but would certainly have no hesitation booking with them in the future."
Thank you Mrs Landreth for your kind review. I am so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking in a helpful, cheerful, courteous and polite manner. Please be assured that Paula will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Shortly before our holiday, my Wife needed wheelchair assistance (because of a knee problem) for our P&O cruise. I tried to arrange this via the Thomas Cook website without success. I called Wayne Addison at Cruise.118 who had an in-depth conversation with P&O who arranged for the necessary wheelchair assistance to be provided at the outgoing and return airports and to embark and disembark the cruise liner. He went well beyond the 'extra mile' and we are both very grateful to him for his high level of customer care. Thank you Wayne."
Thank you George for you kind review. I am so pleased that Wayne Addison assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, going the extra mile to meet and exceed your needs. Please be assured that Wayne will be recognised for the excellent service he has provided.

"Rebekka went above and beyond what was expected.Successful outcome."
Thank you Mrs Fox for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Rebekka assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 5,154 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!