Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"I just wanted to say thank you to our wonderful concierge Jess Llewellyn. I have had millions of questions for her and nothing has proved too much trouble for her. She is a credit to your organisation. Thank you Jes"
Many thanks for taking the time to email us with your kind comments about Jess. We work extremely hard here at Cruise118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent and, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Once again sincere thanks for taking the time to contact us, please be assured that Jess will be recognised for the service she has provided.
Martin Osborne
Verified Reviewer
"Handbag barley was a thoroughly expert in her field"
"Both Katey and Janet have been very helpful and giving good advice. Always come back to your company when planning a cruise"
"Dealing with Rebecca Rimmer makes it so easy to plan a cruise. Rebecca is a credit and an asset to your company. Regards Lynn&Ray Halpin."
"Very efficient company and very pleased with the product knowledge of the company. I would definitely book through Cruise118.com again and would recommend my friends and family to use this company."
"I wish to compliment Rochelle for my recent Caribbean cruise booking with Cruise 118. What a lovely pleasant person. She arranged and guided me through the booking procedure without a hitch. Praise must also go to Rebbecca on my follow up calls. Having dealt with Rebbecca before I know how efficient she is. Cruise 118 should be proud to have such people as their representatives."
Thank you Bob Voss for your review about the service you have received from Rochelle, I am so pleased that the booking process was made easy for you. I am also glad that Rebecca was able to help you during your follow up calls. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Found what i wanted"
Thank you Sudha for leaving your review and for choosing Cruise118.
"My cruise is now over and I found everything really good. My sister and I enjoyed our cabin and it’s position which was perfect and all was fabulous. The only downside was having to wait at the docks in Barcelona for at least an hour in line before the fire alarm went and it was everyone out. We managed to be very much worse in the queue after returning However everything else was great including our off ship days. Thank you Rebecca Johnson and Sarah for helping us so well. We would use 118.com again. The customer service was outstanding."
Thank you Gill for your review. I am so pleased you and your sister enjoyed your cruise, the cabin and position and the off ship days. It is a shame that the fire alarm that went off resulted in you being in the queue situation being worse. Thank you for your comments about Rebecca Johnson, Sarah and our Cruise118 customer service, I am happy that they both assisted you.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Excellent customer service received from Janet Cain today - very patient, understanding, nothing too much trouble and very informative."
Thank you for your review and comments about Janet Cain. I am so pleased Janet assisted you with your booking.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"This is just a note of thanks and to let you know how helpful and informative Paula has been during the booking our next cruise. She has been extremely patient and knowledgeable and helped us no end to come to choose a cruise we are all delighted to be going on in September 2019. She is a credit to your staff and we would happily recommend her and your company to all our cruising friends."
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased you are happy with our company and Paula, she is one of our most knowledgeable cruise concierge. I am sure you will have a fabulous cruise in September 2019.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"I have never cruised before and have found it an absolute minefield. I generally book holidays myself and have much experience at trailing through sites and dealing with agents, however on this occasion I needed a lot of help. I have to say that Shelley was fantastic. I had a million questions which were all answered. I had a million combinations of ships to cabins and decks, and she checked them all. She was so patient with me and explained everything clearly. I have an understanding now how the cruise booking process works and how not all of these other companies are as good as what their website or reputation would have you believe. I just want to thank Shelley for taking the time with us 'noobs' , and feel that her patience and knowledge needed to be commended."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased Shelley was able to assist with your first cruise holiday and was able to explain the process to you in a clear and concise manner. This obviously enabled you to make the decision to book with us due to Shelley's expertise and knowledge. I wish you a wonderful cruise and look forward to hearing all about it on your return to the UK.

Thank you again for choosing Shelley and Cruise118 for your first cruise holiday.
"I have just booked a cruise with Cruise 118 I was so impressed with the customer service and assistance shown to me by Greg - helping me booking a very important occasion - that I am contacting you to express my gratitude to him - and through him - Cruise 118 I have booked cruises through Dawson, Forever Cruises Iglu and planet cruise - but this has been my best customer experience by far"
Thank you so much for leaving your review and wonderful comments about Greg and our Cruise118 customer service. I am so pleased Greg was able to assist you with your important occasion cruise, ensuring that your customer experience was the best you have experienced so far. We wish you a fabulous holiday and look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Tracy Dursun is a star, a star with lots of patience. I was changing this and that at every point and she helpfully whittled away to get the option I wanted. I would have been tearing my hair out on the other end of the phone. Having booked through another agent for my RC and Cunard cruises though not an unpleasant experience I must say - but because of the courteous, pleasant, excellent service (and now Tracy has perked my flight seats at no extra charge) I will definitely be planning my next cruise with cruise 118. thank you,"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased Tracy Dursun was able to assist with your booking providing you with cruise options and flight seats in a pleasant and courteous manner. Tracy is one of our most knowledgeable cruise concierge, I am sure she will look forward to assisting you in booking your next cruise.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise118.
"Just brooked a cruise with Cruise 118.com and feel that the Customer Service thoroughly deserves a mention. Next September my wife and myself will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and thought we would celebrate it with a cruise accompanied by the kids and Grand Kids. We have been on quite a few cruises over the years and have developed our blue print for what we want and what we expect from the travel operator and cruise line. I came a cross Cruise 118.com and gave them a call. I was greeted by a lovely lady called Bethany Talbot who was very pleasant and knowledgable indeed. As I was booking for late 2019 it made things difficult from the off. Also my party consisted of 6 adults and 5 Grand Children aged 1 - 7yrs. The kids wanted different cabin types and grades but we all wanted to be in the same area of the ship. It was difficult having to contact the kids to say what about this what about that and over all took a number of calls back and forth between Bethany and myself to sort it. Bethany was brilliant throughout, very understanding. Her prime interest was that we got the cruise tailored to suit exactly what we wanted and that it met all our needs. Bethany's response to my queries (as I had many) was super efficient as I was updated at every stage often within minutes.The process took three days. The outcome was a fantastically priced cruise including balconies for all the party. The cabins were all located by lifts for easy access to the ship and Bethany even managed to upgrade us to the next class. I can’t praise Bethany enough as she has helped us to plan a great 40th wedding celebration aboard the MSC Bellissima with our Children and Grand children next year. Once again Bethany a big Thank you from all the family very much appreciated."
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. It is a pleasure to read and to have received your very special booking. I am so pleased that Bethany Talbot was able to assist you and your family making your 40th Wedding Anniversary celebrations on board a cruise. I am sure you will have a fabulous time on board MSC Bellissima with the children and grand children.

If there is anything you need in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"I have just booked another cruise with cruise 118 through Nicola Read and would like to say how pleased I am with the service and help I received. Nicola is always so pleasant and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. It makes the process so much easier knowing that there is always someone there to help with not just the booking but also any queries and questions right up to the time of departure."
Thank you for leaving your review and comments about Nicola Read. I am so pleased that Nicola was able to assist you with your booking and that you are also pleased with the service you received. Our concierge service is exceptional and your comments certainly confirm it.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise118.
Mary Fletcher
Unverified Reviewer
"Polite, helpful, obliging and spent time chatting to make me feel valued as a customer. Will use you again most assuredly."
Thank you for your review Mary Fletcher. I sincerely hope you will continue to book with us and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"Dear sirs, I wish to express my appreciation for the service I received from Andrea when I booked the above holiday. The lady was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. She is a credit to herself and an asset to your company."
Thank you for leaving your review. I am so pleased Andrea was able to assist you booking your holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Hello just wanted to say how pleased I was with the service provided by Emily, when I booked my cruise with her yesterday. She was friendly and very efficient."
Thank you for leaving your review and commenting on how pleased you are with Emily and the level of service she provided.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise118.
"Dear Company Director (cruise 118), I’m not usually one for leaving feedback or taking part in surveys, but I just wanted to let you know that your cruise concierge Paula Molloy was the best we'd dealt with and a real credit to your company. Me and my friends always book with cruise 118, because you always beat the opposition price for us and include drinks and tip packages (needed when you’re on a tight budget). We’ve always found your concierges really helpful, but Paula was the tops she really put herself out to help us, even helping long after she should have finished her shift, even though she was due to go on her own holiday (that's real customer service). Her customer service, care and help felt really genuine, not fake like some companies I’ve had to deal with. I’d like to finish by saying thanks Paula M, if your company does it, you should be concierge of the month! Thanks again"
Thank you for leaving your review. Especially when you do not usually take part in surveys it means so much more to read your comments about Paula Molloy. We pride ourselves on our exceptional as standard service, reading your comments certainly confirms that our cruise concierge are making a difference.

I will pass your comments on to Paula who I am sure will appreciate that you have taken the time to leave your feedback.

Philip Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Wayne was polite and very helpfull."
Thank you for your review Philip Jones about Wayne and how polite and friendly he is. I am so pleased he was able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,840 reviews