Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Mrs Jane Mary Murphy
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mr Paul Lambert
Shelley was lovely - very clear and patient, answering my questions and explaining things very well. I really appreciated having her number and knowing that I could speak to her again rather than having to explain everything again.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Shelley Brackenbury was my advisor.. she was lovely and very helpful.. thank you for my first Royal Caribbean cruise booking. Zsolt and Rachael
Would never book with anybody else always great service ,keep up the good work
Laura Chisnall must be one of your most helpful sales operators. Everything was sorted with no problems, any queries were met with good answers and problems resolved. The whole experience was stress free and easy. Could not ask for better Steven b Hoyle
Excellent customer service, great value!
Polite, helpful and knowledgeable assistant. Will certainly recommend.
Really pleased on my selected Cruise.
Really pleased on my selected Cruise.
Sam was very very helpful,answered all my questions,was easy to pay deposit and pay off through the year,.Friendly efficient
Rachel contacted me quickly looked into my requirements sorted out what we wanted. Service was great as always
We were really impressed with Emma O’Reilly when booking our cruise. She was really informative and she even worked beyond her finish time to complete the booking.
Consgiers are well versed and knowledgeable about the particular trip they deal with. In short they are good sales persons.
Everyone helpful. No problems.
Many thanks to Shelly for all her helpful assistance with my booking. A great telephone booking experience with Cruise 118.
Great experience, agent offered lots of information and advice as this is our 1st cruise and its to continue to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. Also very attentive to the fact that my husband is disabled and offered lots of information to help me with accessibility etc.
as always a great service, thank you.
Excellent service, very helpful and all questions answered. Definitely book again.
Very good helpful knowledgeable staff . Ryan mainly dealt with my booking which I’ve done and I hope he is rewarded for his ongoing assistance he has given me especially as my booking is in excess of £20’000
I booked a P&O cruise through Cruise 118. Unfortunately, the cruise has been cancelled (COVID related) and Kirsty Simpson has been dealing with the cancellation and transferring the credit to a new cruise for next year. She has been brilliant, dealing with various people from P&O, keeping me updated and looking at different cruises that would be suitable. Kirsty has been so calming and understanding. All my dealing with Cruise 118 and their staff have been excellent and would not hesitate to recommend them and will be using them in the future. Thank Kirsty and Chris.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 11,262 reviews