Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Fantastic gin, great mixers & nibbles. And the magazine is accessible & inspiring.
Thank you for your lovely review, and thank you for your kind words about our magazine!
Loved my first box ,cant wait for my next one x
Thank you for your review Julie, we hope you love it just as much!
What a wonderful box of goodies I received from Craft Gin Club. I cannot wait for my next one.
Thank you for your really kind review, we can't wait to send it out!
Very happy with my first order. Well worth the money.
Thank you for your lovely review.
Loved my first box! The gin was fab, and there was a good viarety of snacks. Can't wait for my next box!
Thank you for your review! We want to provide a variety of snacks that aren't as common!
The delivery was prompt and the packaging was a triumph of product design. Inside everything was wrapped beautifully and securely. I am looking forward to trying the contents.
Thank you for your lovely review Hilary! We've recently started using new packaging so I'm so glad you love it!
It's a box of joy!
We couldn't agree more Peter!
Absolutely outstanding value for money. A lovely little treat to myself after a long month. Great selection of goodies. Beautiful smooth gin and loved reading all the history in the magazine. I can't wait untill June for my next box. Thank you craft gin club.
Thank you for your detailed review Carly, it's always good to treat yourself and we're so glad we could help!
Excellent range of products the gin was amazing!! Why haven’t I joined sooner?!
We don't know, but you're here now! Thank you for your review.
Although I’ve not sampled my box it looks great value Perfect snacks to accompany the gin Really unique as unable to purchase in usual shops A refreshing change
Thank you for your lovely review Sally, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do when you do get to try it!
Speedy delivery after ordering my first package, great tips in the magazine, saving my fab gin for my first post lockdown trip to my caravan end of May.
Thanks for the review Liz! We hope you have a really lovely holiday, and enjoy the gin!
I was surprised by the amount of goodies that were in the box. All lovely stuff, wish I’d joined earlier.
No worries Lesley, you're here now and ready to enjoy! Thank you for your review.
Fandabbydosey, great to try new gins
Thanks for your fab review Yvonne!
Very happy with everything from the order, to the delivery and the taste. Thank you
Thank you for your lovely review Jayne, we're happy we can deliver a smooth service for you!
Really surprised by the content of the box - loved everything in it. Would recommend. Excellent service
Thank you for your lovely review Karen! Let's hope you continue to enjoy it this much!
Came when it was supposed to.
Thank you for your review!
A good selection of items in the box
Thank you for your lovely review, we try to do as much as we can in terms of variety!
Absolutely delighted with the contents of my first craft gin club box ! I can’t wait for the weekend to try out some cocktails and and a sneaky wee G&T of course .
Thank you for your lovely review Rhonaro, luckily it's Friday so there's not long to wait!
Loved the gin and all the treats in the box
Thank you for your lovely review!
Really enjoyed the first gin delivery. Looking forward to the next one!
We hope you enjoy your next one just as much!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,401 reviews