Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Great opening it up to see what I've got
Love getting my order every month. And the little added extras make the world of difference
Love the fact I get a bottle of gin every month and ones I’d never of thought of trying. Love the added extras that come with it too
Given me the opportunitu to taste other gins I would not usually have had the opportunity to try. Love my latest Micel gin. Also enjoying my Brass Lion tipple. Enjoy reading my magazine Glad I took out the chance to try something different.
Great service and great gins even tho I’m new to the club. Can’t wait to see what November has to offer
Anyone that loves Gin will love this Gin Club, great value for money
Lovely new gin to try out each month and the mixers along with the magazine, give me the opportunity to be my own mixologist. My treat to myself and sometimes I even share lol
I love the gin, magazine and all the little extras . 😊
I love trying all the different types of gin. Just wish there was more flavoured ones like Octobers.
Love getting the box through my door, so exciting unwrapping everything... its just like having an extra birthday!
Lovely treats and surprise in every box.
Loving my Gin box's! I'm like a big kid when it comes, I can't wait to open it and see the goodies and different Gin of the month
It's like having a lovely birthday present every month! Love that you can create your own gin. And the online shop is great.
Love the surprise box each month. Provides the opportunity to try new gins, that I would never had the opportunity to
Good magazine that compliments the products. Great tasting gin and and snacks. Prices are fair with a promt delivery. Access to my account not always easy.
bringing gin lol
The gins are all very different and the tonics and extras in each box are well paired . It enables you to try many new tastes and products you otherwise may not have the opportunity to.
A lovely surprise on delivery of each order and brilliant club member only offers. I would never have been able to try these gins without the offers.
I love the gin club as me daughter get excited for the day it turns up to make different cocktails
Great to sample a different mix every month.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,460 reviews