Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Very pleased with February box, it's my first one. Still to try the cocktail which I'm really looking forward to do.
Hi Lorna, I am so pleased to hear that you have loved your first box! I hope that you also enjoy our cocktail of the month. We have lots of exciting gins lined up for this year as well as plenty of exciting cocktails. - Amy.K :)
Loved the gin, the cocktail recipe in the magazine and ingredients you included were easy to do, something which I would never have tried before as seemed too complicated and expensive.
I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed making our cocktail of the month - you'll be a pro in no time! We have lots of exciting gins lined up this year as well as many cocktails which I am sure you'll enjoy - Amy.K :)
New to Craft Gin Club. Really pleased with our first box.
Welcome to the club, I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your first box! We have lots of exciting gins lined up for this year which I am sure you'll enjoy - Amy.K :)
A truly delicious,smooth gin that slips down so easily. Made my girlfiends jealous when I "shared" a G&T with them on zoom last night. Told them all about you so lets hope they can join me next month !!
Hi Gail - I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the box! I am delighted that you have recommended us to your friends, hopefully they can all join you for another virtual G&T next month - Amy.K :)
Loved my first box Seppeltsfield Road Gin is gorgeous nice an light an citrusy.
Loved trying the cocktails in the magazine - the Cosmopologin lovely πŸ’•
Hi Cathy, I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your February box. The cocktail is particularly delicious this month! I hope that you enjoy the lovely selection of gins we have lined up for the rest of the year - Amy.K :)
I have subscribed to The Craft Gin Club, for my Gin mad husband. He loves it thank you.
Hi Kay, I am so pleased to hear that your husband is enjoying the club! I hope that you both enjoy your next box - Amy.K :)
Third box in and absolutely loving it. It’s so exciting each month to receive and to taste gin that I would never have or would have tasted before. Great idea.
Hi Sharon, I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying being a member of the club! I hope that you enjoy all the lovely gins we have lined up for the rest of the year - Amy.K :)
Very pleased with my first gin excellent delivery. Enjoyed making the cocktail
Welcome to the club! I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your first box as well as the cocktail - Amy.K :)
Great products, price and service. Would recommend.
I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying being a member of our club! We have lots of exciting gins lined up which I am sure you'll love - Amy.K :)
I love my Craft Gin Club deliveries! the attention to detail is fantastic and love trying out all the delicious recipes too!
Thank you Tracey - I am so happy to hear that you are loving being a member of our club! I hope that you enjoy your next box - Amy.K :)
February was my first box and it was wonderful thanks.
Yay! Thank you Babs, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first box. I am sure that you will enjoy the lovely gins we have lined up this year - Amy.K :)
Amazing GnT!!
Thank you Laura - I agree, the G&T was delicious this month! - Amy.K :)
The magazine was so important as it opened my eyes to the world of gin type cocktails and it was also nice to have some background on the gin for that month.
Hi Brian, I am so pleased to hear that you love our magazine! We have plenty of amazing gins lined up this year which I am sure you'll enjoy - Amy.K :)
This is a great package that has been put together very well thought out nicely packaged as well thanks very much can not wait to start making the cocktails πŸ˜€
I am so pleased to hear this Andy! We have some very exciting boxes lined up this year which I am sure you'll enjoy. I hope that you enjoy the cocktails - Amy.K :)
I loved the whole box this month. The fact you can make more than one cocktail with the products and they tell you how to make them in the magazines, is great. Really like all of the products that came this month.
Excellent thank you
Amazing Gins we would otherwise not have tried. The cocktails are fab and great snacks too. We always look forward to our Gin box arriving !!
I am so pleased to hear this James! I am sure that you'll enjoy the lovely gins we have coming up as well as the delicious cocktail recipes - Amy.K :)
my first box arrived and wow what a lovely surprise and full of goodies and a lovely gin. Cant wait for my next box!!
I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your first box Liz! I am sure that you will love the upcoming boxes as well - Amy.K :)
Fantastic with the lil nibbles and mixers. Great value highly recommend
I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying being a member of the club! We have lots of exciting gins coming up which I am sure you'll enjoy - Amy.K :)
Our first box arrived when we were snowed in. It was very welcome & great to see such a selection of goodies. The gin & lime tonic went well together. Very good value for money. Looking forward to our future boxes.
I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your February box! We have some very special boxes coming up which I am sure you'll love - Amy.K :)
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,735 reviews