Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
The gin is amazing you can taste the difference in quality! Good value with the extra goodies I would highly recommend ... what a treat!
i loved it! I wouldn't be able to afford this every month but a qtrly present to myself would be great
Good service, value for money & fab content
Love the gin box and the contents! Probably wouldn’t be able to afford it at full price, definitely not every month but will make a nice occasional treat.
1st box and was pleasantly surprised .. keep up the good work.
Thank you for your lovely review Evelyn, we hope we stick to those standards!
Very happy with box contents.
Thank you for your kind review!
Lovely, so exciting to get the box and discover all the lovely treats and beautiful gin inside. Value for money is excellent
Thank you for your lovely review, we hope you continue to discover some excellent gins!
Although the gin and other products were of a high standard, I don't think they are really worth the monthly price tag. I will wait for my next box in June and then may have to cancel after that? I did enjoy the whole experience of receiving the box expertly packaged, delivered to my door!!
Thank you for your review Sam! The value of our boxes is always at least £60, often up to £70, and we try and include as much as we can to keep our members' happy, but do understand it is a good chunk every month!
Received Box at the correct time and given regular updates on the tracking of my parcel. Really great introduction offer and looking forward to my next order. Highly recommend this club.
Thank you for your lovely review Allison! We're so glad our first box for you was well received, and I'm sure the rest will be too!
Loved my first box ,cant wait for my next one x
Thank you for your review Julie, we hope you love it just as much!
The delivery was prompt and the packaging was a triumph of product design. Inside everything was wrapped beautifully and securely. I am looking forward to trying the contents.
Thank you for your lovely review Hilary! We've recently started using new packaging so I'm so glad you love it!
Absolutely lovely gin which I had never tasted before. Slight quibble was that one of the snack packets wasn't gluten free.
Thank you for your lovely review Rosemary! Having separate dietary boxes is something that we have thought about and would definitely like to introduce in the future, however, being a small company it's just not possible for us to do yet - I hope this makes sense.
Liked the gin and all the extras that came with it. Only thing I would say is it would be better if some of the cocktails in the magazine were made from alcohol, mixers etc that were more likely to be already owned or easy to get hold of.
Thank you for your review and your feedback, we like to provide recipes for interesting and slightly different cocktails you may not have heard of, but this feedback will definitely get passed onto our mixologist!
Lovely gin! Packaged really well. Great magazine
Thank you for your lovely review!
Loved the Cuckoo Gin.
Thank you Val, we loved it too!
Lovely chance to taste new cocktails. Delivery was on time.
Thank you for your lovely new review, hopefully you enjoy the next cocktail just as much!
Well worth the monies. Still enjoying the Cuckoo gin😁 Hopefully will go and visit the distillery as it is not very far away from where I live.
We think the Cuckoo gin is beautiful so it's lovely to hear you agree! If you do manage a visit, send us some pictures!
I love how nice all of the gin has been. The only thing I would comment is more variety on the tonic water as I really dislike the London essence and have noticed this is the main brand you use. Other than that everything has been perfect!
Thank you for your review and your feedback! We use different tonics as much as we can and try not to have too many repeats, but brands will pop up more than once if they're well received!
Always delivered on time and very well packed
Thank you for your lovely review!
Nice Gin and I loved the snacks this month. It’s a loverly bottle to add to my collection.
The bottles are always so beautiful! Thanks for your review.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,382 reviews