Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Loved my first box & waiting on my August box to arrive, such a good gift to receive either to yourself or a loved one. Lots of good offers for members too.
It's great trying different Gins you don't see in the shops. It's like getting a present every Month in the post. One thing though, there could be more Tonics in the package.
Plenty of choice in the box and making my way slowly through the gin too. Shall be trying the recipes out soon.
We hope you love the recipes as much as the gin itself! Thank you for your fab review.
Well priced, delivery day is very exciting. Looking forward to the August delivery. However, not everyone drinks tonic with gin so inclusion of a different mixer would make my day. My sister gets the tonic though, so she might give you the extra star. πŸŒŸπŸ˜‚
Thanks for the fab review Roz! Quite often we include an 'extra' mixer in the box so hopefully this is more up your street, but the perfect serve is always delicious too!
The gin was delicious. The company were top class at delivering speedily. They even gave a free bottle of gin for sending the wrong one. So it was a win win. My only observation about the gin was it seemed to taste flat when we added the tonic. Both with the June and July editions. I tried the tonic on its own and it had fizz. I tried it with different ice cubes to see if that affected it but still when you combined the gin with the tonic it went flat. On its own the gin tasted great and with a fever tree tonic it also tasted lovely.
Thank you for your lovely review, we're so glad you've had a good experience with us so far, hopefully your next gin provides a bit more fizz!
July was my first box and I love it. So much more than a bottle of gin! I'm not very adventurous with my mixers so loved getting some new ones to try. I will definitely buy again.
We couldn't agree more Nicky, thank you for your great review!
Absolutely fantastic, a wonderful surprise!
Thank you for the great review Steve!
This was a birthday present and whilst I have yet to try it seems great. Have to try recipes and cocktails.
Thank you for the great review Helena, we hope you enjoy it once you do get the chance to try it!
Good day I received my wonderful surprise on Saturday Thank you. There has been a terrible mistake so someone needs to contact me asap Thank you
Thanks for your great review! We've responded to your email and think we've managed to sort your problem with ease!
So much fun!
Thank you for your great review!
Received promptly, the extra tonic and nibbles were perfect compliments.
Thank you for your great review!
Loved the Gin but the syrup bottle could have been bigger
Thank you for your great review and your feedback! We provide enough syrup and mixer for two cocktails of the month and two perfect G&T's, and we hope you love them!
Really impressed with my first box especially with the goodies received.
Thank you for your great review!
Love the gin and the different snacks
Thank you for your lovely review, we love it too!
Very nice intro to the CGC and a great half price deal, but an incorrect box was sent as my first delivery. I look forward to more deliveries and the chance to try more products. A few too many marketing emails for my liking as a new customer but happy to change my preferences on this.
Thank you for your great review and feedback, we have the correct box on its way to you now!
Loved my first box,gin was lovely and now I can’t wait for my next one next month x
We hope you enjoy your next box just as much, thank you for your review!
Very happy with the contents of my first box
Thank you for your lovely review!
Lovely selection of gin and snacks. Loved the cocktails too.
Thank you for your great review!
Lovely mix of products. Very unusual gin
Thank you for your great review Lynda!
Good value & I love trying new gins - it gives me ideas for exploring things on my own
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad we could help you explore!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 4,991 reviews