Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Impressed with our first box. Looking forward to the next one.
Great news, I'm so pleased to hear that our first box impressed you! We have lots of very exciting other selections coming up so watch this space 🀩 - Alba
Great mixture of quality items! Loved sampling them.
Who doesn't love to sample lots of yummy snacks?!! I cant wait to hear what you think of your next box. Have a lovely day - Kerry
Great box and amazing quality
Yay! I am so glad you think so! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Have a wonderful day - Kerry
Great box
Yay! I am so pleased to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Enjoy a G&T or two later - Kerry :)
Excellent pack due to a 50% discount for 1st 2 deliveries. Box included gin, mixers, suggested cocktails and snacks. Excellent value so far. Great idea of frequency of delivery choices too.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Nina! I am so pleased you are happy with your experience so far! We have many more amazing boxes coming up this year! - Megan :)
Loved it! Great fun making the cocktail and enjoyed the nibbles and found the magazine really interesting.
Hi Linda, thank you for leaving this lovely review! We are so glad you loved making our delicious cocktail. We hope you continue to enjoy our delicious treats :)
I love getting my gin delivery, getting to try gins that I might not necessarily buy myself and learning about the perfect serves and tasting the monthly cocktails. I love that mixers are included, which definitely helps if I haven't got my cupboard stocked with the right ones, and the snacks always get shared with the family so they don't feel left out. So far, every box I've had, I've been impressed!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I am so pleased to hear that you're loving everything we at CGC have to offer! We have more exciting boxes to come! - Megan :)
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are so glad that you enjoy all aspects of out box. We hope you continue enjoying your journey of gin discovery and all the delicious treats your receive along the way :)
My first box really pleased with contents, not tried gin yet, will asap!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! I am so pleased you are happy with your first box, Enjoy it!! - Megan :)
Excited and thirsty πŸ‘Œ
Loved this 1st box. Looking forward to future deliveries
Customer service was great, well packaged and super cute and tasty. Would be nice if there were options for vegan treats and clarity on whether I am signed up for a monthly Box
First box delivered. The Lakeland Moon gin is very good, not so sure about the other drinks.
The cucumber and lime soda is very refreshing, but the Esprala apple and plum drink was positively nasty, tasted like bubble gum, we couldn't drink it. The pear and cardamom was better, but we wouldn't buy it again.
Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is much appreciated about the mixers & tonics. We're very happy to see that you're enjoying the membership.
Excited to try my first box. Can’t wait till the end of dry January to try the cocktail recipes
Great value for money and excellent customer service
I'm delighted to hear that you've found our boxes to be great value for money and our customer service team have impressed you too!

I hope you enjoy delving into the box once Dry January is over! - Alba
Like the amount in the box
Hi Gordon, thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad that you are pleased with your box. We hope you continue enjoying all our future boxes and the goodies they contain!
Amazing, I just wish it contained everything you needed to make all the recipes.
Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback! We would love to send out all the ingredients to you too but unfortunately we can only provide a snippet of all the delicious drinks you could create.
A good tasting gin, worth repeating but on the expensive side.
Thank you so much for your review Anthony! I'm pleased to hear that although you find us to be a little on the expensive side, you would be willing to give us another go!

We have loads of really exciting things coming up so watch this space! - Alba
First delivery, very well packed and snacks tasted great. Gin very strong (40%) but added apple etc and tasted delicious. Looking forward to next delivery next month.
We hope you enjoy your next box!
First Box. I was really impressed with the amount of effort had been put into it. Loved all the little bits and cans put in it, magazine was excellent. Oh yes the gin wasn't bad either.
Good value for money.
First box received and it was amazing already looking forward to the next delivery
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,736 reviews