Craft Gin Club Reviews

Based on 5,649 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Good value and great to try gins that otherwise you probably wouldn’t
Lovely box I really liked it & didn't expect much.
Thanks for your review Ruth, we're thrilled we surpassed expectations!
All good, would have loved some bigger crisps maybe instead of the chocolate bar that also doesn’t really make sense with the Gin. Good selection of mixers
Thanks for your review Alice, we change up our snacks with each box so hopefully the next box will be more to your liking!
The gin, selection of mixers and treats was very good and delightful to try! Good delivery via postal service and a room may need to be built to store the gin club selections.
Thanks for your fab review Sheila! We're so glad you're loving being a member.
Great gin and mixers loved the snacks
We're glad you loved the extras just as much Jon, thanks for your fab review!
Lovely gin with a selection of goodies. Can't wait for my next box.
We hope you love it just as much as the first Katharine! Thanks for the lovely review.
The gin and tonic very good enjoyed the snacks but not had to cocktail as of yet
We hope you love it as much as the rest of the box! Thanks for your great review.
The first box arrived with lots of sample goodies in there to try. Looking forward to trying different things over the coming months.
A lovely drink with delecate flavours very easy to put too much gin with the tonic. Amazing with ginger beer.
Great box. Evenings of trying new cocktails were fabulous.
1st box received and is full of interesting things to try. So far so good!
Great Gin, Vietnamese Gin which I never would’ve bought or tried. Lots of mixers and snacks, didn’t really use them to be honest.
- Love the monthly boxes, such good value for money. We have so many more snack, tonics and gins that we know and love via this subscription. I can't think of any parcel I have delivered that lifts my spirits on arrival, it's the surprise of what will be in there. - Worth mentioning separately the magazine that you get, it's bright, cheery, informative. Packed with loads of drink ideas for that particular gin. - Frustrated at their "standard price" quoted being higher that producers price many times, even factoring delivery. Average user would not expect standard to mean higher than producer. - International gins that can't be purchased in UK, they have a lot and so many of them are delicious and would not be available to us without Craft Gin Club. - The members point system now I've got my head around it, I like it. They vary what you can redeem your points on too. - Never had a broken, damaged or missing item in nearly 3 years. Thanks Craft Gin Club and if you can amend your "standard" pricing, happy days.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Sally, we're thrilled you love the boxes so much! We've now implemented a 'best price guarantee' so you will not be able to find any of our gins cheaper elsewhere!
Love having the boxes yo look forward to
Thanks for your great review Maureen!
Great value for the subscription, quite exciting to open and see what’s inside, a bottle of gin, tonics mixers and snacks and a magazine full of interesting stuff and with cocktail recipes. Get frustrated by the amount of emails offering to become a new member ( when I’m already a member) with greatly discounted enticements, it’s a bit like Look what you could have had, Makes one think to cancel and re-join to get the offers
Thanks for your fab review Chris, you shouldn't be receiving sign up emails as a member, feel free to contact us at members@craftginclub.co.uk to get this resolved!
So exciting to rescue the email saying feb box is on the way, then the arrival of the box. Nice to have the recipes to make gin cocktails
Thank you for your great review Kelly!
Great introductory offer , & well presented & stocked delivery. Craft Gin Club keeps you updated on your order & delivery. Only slight criticism is the number of emails I receive each week , otherwise it would have been 5 stars.
The ordering (or postponing/cancelling) process is very easy. I thought I would try it out for a couple of months but I am now hooked. Its such good value for money and making a new G&T & cocktail each month is genuinely exciting - who knew how much fun Gin could be! I'm in it for the long haul I think and have recommended the club to other people already. Give it a go !
I have only received 2 boxes but I am happy with everything so far. The prices are reasonably, I do think there should be more opportunities to boost your points from time to time and also more notice of promotions. Also the promotions seem to be not advertised well, I do not see them unless on fb perhaps text alerts could be introduced and they are always in the middle of the month. Perhaps they could be closer to the start of the month so you can take advantage with delivery of box.
Love getting the box through my door, so exciting unwrapping everything... its just like having an extra birthday!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,649 reviews