Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
After having the first monthly box in March I quickly changed my subscription to monthly and have so far enjoyed all of the gins I have had. Most of the snacks are yummy too and gives us a great opportunity to try different things.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Great diversity of gins, soft drinks and food, all brilliantly themed and really well thought out. My box always arrives on time. Great value for money and excellent rewards for being a member. No complaints!
Thanks for your review Megan, hopefully it stays that way as you stick with us!
Extremely good value for Money
Thank you for your lovely review!
Amazing service with great variety of gins plus so much more. £40 for a box that costs a lot more when you take into account all the extra goodies. I blame the club for my addiction to lemon meringue bars !
You can blame us all you like Phil, we love them too! Thank you for your great review!
Great box... delivered swiftly...at good price...5 Stars
Thank you for your great review Matt!
Posted 1 hour ago
So pleased with my first order! Looking forward to the next!
We're looking forward to it too Nicola! Thank you for your review.
Posted 1 hour ago
Had 2 boxes so far and took part in the virtual tasting event on 30th April. So far been very happy, virtual tasting event was a no brainier as was at home so no worry over how to get there and back to a venue or worry about booking a hotel. Have already booked for the next virtual event and cashed in some points to get more of the syrup used in April’s cuckoo bird cocktail. Great value for money, & looking forward to seeing the contents of the next boxes.
Thank you for your lovely review! We put a lot of work into making sure the events are just as we want them so it's so nice to hear how much you enjoyed taking part!
Posted 1 hour ago
AMAZING! The combination of gin, mixers, snacks and the magazine made for a perfect Friday night in!
Thank you for your wonderful review Emma, hopefully you get a few Friday night out's sorted soon!
Posted 1 hour ago
Over the moon with my first box!
Thank you for your kind review!
Bought for husbands birthday. He was thrilled with it. Thanks
Thank you for your review, we're so glad your husband loved his gift!
Posted 1 hour ago
Bought for my husband’s birthday. The May box is amazing. We have enjoyed the suggested cocktail & G&T. We love the cuckoo gin.
What a wonderful gift! Thank you for your lovely review.
Posted 1 hour ago
I’m loving craft gin club so much that I upgraded my subscription frequency after the first box! The team and distillers are so passionate about what they do, which is inspiring and makes you feel like part of the family.
Thank you for your really lovely review, the club aspect is so important to us, as are our members' so we hope we continue to make you feel this way!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent value for money. Great variety of products, delivered when said.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service! Very pleased with our first box, great tasting gin, nice to try different tonics, and tasty snacks to go with it.
Thank you for your lovely review, the gin is the star of the show but all the extras are just as important!
Posted 1 hour ago
It was very exciting when my box turned up. The inside did not disappoint. A really lovely gin and lots of thoughtful extras. The magazine was an added bonus as it had some great ideas for cocktails. Have recommended Craft Gin Club to many of my friends.
Thank you for your lovely review Jen, make sure you refer them through our loyalty scheme to get extra points!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great value will be taking it on holiday with me
As you should! Thank you for your review Shirley.
Posted 1 hour ago
excellent, thank you ! and the Gin is OK too !
We think the gin is delicious! Thank you for your review.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great concept. The overall gin experience is fab. It's good to experience drinks and produce you may not have had before. The price when paying full amount is steep but does this outweigh the excitement of getting a new box of goodies every other month??
Thank you for your lovely review Polly, the experience of the box is so important to us!
Posted 1 hour ago
First box arrived and its fabulous. A real treat and brightens up your day. Great quality and the gin is delicious. Drinking it now!
Thank you for your kind review Lisele! We're glad we can make any of your days a little brighter!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with my first gin box
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,402 reviews