Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Lovely treats each month. Something to get excited about when it arrives!!
Love getting my packages every month Really good value
Loving Craft Gin club. Delivery is amazing, they are wrapped really well. Price had mine on a discount this helped as I'm a mature student. No issues
Absolutely fabulous. Love tasting the different flavours of the gin plus all the little extras
What's not to like? Gin delivered to my door, complete with mixers and snacks! Fabulous, darling!
Love the different flavours & the different treats… I’d love the Advent calendar but just can’t afford it 😞 Christmas for my family comes first…
Great guns and the mixers and snacks that accounted gins are fantastic
I look forward to each new box, it opens me up to gins I may never have tried with some amazing results. I also find the gin recipes very inspiring.
I get excited to see what’s in the box every month!
A marvellous subscription that is more balanced on the cost side. You get a lot for the £40 cost and that includes a one off bottle made just for Gin Craft Club. It may seem a lot, but you don’t have to subscribe monthly it can by every two months or quarterly. A great surprise with different items sent in each box. I’d just wish they would branch out and do a rum box.
Excited every month to open it and always can’t believe how much you get
I've been a gin member for almost 2 years now and absolutely love it when my parcel arrives! I only get every other month but haven't had a gin yet that I've not liked. Also love it when the snacks are vegan as it shows me what new goodies are available, the snacks that i can't eat my husband gets (thats the only time i share 😊)
Great guns and lots of different mixers and snacks that I’d never thought to try. Love receiving my surprise box every month
Can't wait for my next box all neatly packed with fab goodies! My postman even asked what the box was as he had delivered 3 more that morning!
I absolutely love my gin box I get so excited when I have the email to say they have taken my payment and can’t wait to have the delivery and open the box to reveal my surprise gin and goody’s,, pity I can’t afford every month only every 3 months.. keep up the good work..
In 2 years of being a member, have not had a single Gin I couldn't drink. The snacks are excellent, and the whole package extremely good value.
Only doing every other month at the moment Just to see how we like it
Amazing gins, fabulous customer service, prompt deliveries, what isn’t there to love
Brilliant 👏
Beautiful gins with fabulous treats and ideas in each box.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,460 reviews