Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
It's so exciting receiving my Craft Gin Club delivery, the gin is always lovely and the magazine has some great cocktail recipes for some different and delicious drinks. I love it and would recommend to anyone.
I always look forward to being
gin-tillated by my new gin & mixers.
It’s great to have the magazine & info for making the cocktails... sometimes it’s nice to deviate a little with garnishes & mixers.. we all have different tastebuds so nothing is ever wrong...(well nearly always😉).
I’ve never had to return anything to get a refund the quality of the boxes is that good, likewise customer service.... isn’t that telling you something?
Plus if you want a break, to give you chance to catch up or other commitments it’s easy to put on hold. Not that you’ll do it for long it’s always exciting to receive a regular box of goodies!
I have been a member of the club for nearly a year now, joining not long after lockdown started. I have changed my delivery pattern from monthly to bi-monthly and back to monthly with no issues. We had a bit of a blip when they switched from Royal Mail to Hermes but that was only for a month. The contents of the box are always first rate. I have tried some fantastic gins that I wouldn’t have bought. I also bought the gin advent calendar and mixer boxes and again it was a great way to try a lot of gins that you may not necessarily go out and spend £30-£40 on a full bottle. I can’t fault this product and it brings a little joy into your life when let’s be honest there’s not much to look forward to!
I've got to say that I haven't been disappointed in any of the gins that I've had from this wonderful club. Absolutely lovely ❤️
I am so pleased to hear this Amanda! You have plenty of exciting gins to look forward to over the next few months - Amy.K :)
What a fabulous treat! We've just had our first CGC monthly box and were so excited to have something of our own to open. The kids were very jealous! Brilliant selection of gin, mixers and nibbles. Well packaged. Can't wait for next month. Eeek!!!
Hi Katie, thanks for leaving such a lovely review. We are so glad that you loved every aspect of our box. I will pass on your lovely words to the relevant teams. We hope you enjoy all the other delicious goodies we have lined up for you :)
We really enjoyed our fist BOX from the CGC. Every thing was very securly packed and a real treat to open and enjoy. We especialy loved the Cosmoploli-gin Cocktail. We are already looking forward to the next box to arrive. A very big thanks CGC
Hi Andrew, thanks for leaving this lovely review. We are so glad that you love your first box. We have lots of exciting goodies lined up for you and cannot wait for you to try them! :)
We live our first box, have already changed my subscription to monthly. Great value for money, we loved trying the cocktails out. Can't wait for March now!
Hi Hayley, thanks for leaving this lovely review. We are so glad that you're loving your subscription with us. We are so excited about our upcoming boxes and cannot wait for you to try them :)
Enjoyed it very much
Thankyou??
Yay Jayne, I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your box! I hope you enjoy any future ones just as much. - Alba :)
We have thoroughly enjoyed our first box from Craft Gin Club! We received a very tasty bottle of gin and a lovely array of mixers, accompaniments and snacks. The box is a real treat, especially in these times when going out to enjoy a drink isn't a possibility. Also, everything inside the box comes packaged neatly and securely. Would highly recommend and very much looking forward to our next box! Thanks CGC!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review Faye! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the whole package and would recommend us to friends. Wait till you see what else we have in store this year! - Alba :)
The boxes are packed full of quality gin and tonics and some amazing snacks. The magazine is fantastic abs we love every box we received.
This is great, thank you so much Tony! I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed the whole box - I shall make sure to pass your comments to the relevant teams. - Alba :)
Great selection of treats with each box.
Thank you so much for your review! I'm delighted to hear that you love the extras that come in our monthly boxes - Alba :)
Excellent, good quality gin
Thank you so much Pamela! I'm delighted to hear that you think the gin is excellent and good value for money 🤩 - Alba
First box and partner was amazed, sop excited and we got the free mystery bottle too.
A high proof gin from Hong Kong in very special bottle.
Very impressed with way bottles were packaged and protected
Yay, thank you so much David! I'm so pleased to hear that your first experience with us has been great and that you managed to avail of our special Free Gin promotion. I hope you love your future boxes just as much! - Alba
Highly recommend - we look forward to receiving our box each month, not only for the great Gin and drink ideas, but also the amazing nibbles that come with it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Linda! I'm so happy that you're enjoying being a member so much - it's great to have you on board! - Alba
Lovely first box, I was surprised about how much content there was.

Lots of new mixers and snacks to try.

Totally recommend you get one especially throughout lockdown as it cheered me up!
Thank you so much for your review! I'm delighted to hear that you love the extras that come in our monthly boxes. - Kerry
Wow what a surprise in my first box everything you need to make a selection of gin cocktails or different g and t’s and even all the little extras like fruits and things to finish off - if that’s not all a FAB magazine with loads more interesting gin things and recipes for using the lovely goodies included in your box...... why didn’t I sign up earlier love love love this ❤️
Thank you so much for this wonderful review Helene! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first box so much, I shall pass your lovely comments onto the team 😊 - Alba
Great selection, speedy delivery 😀
Thank you for your review Teresa! I'm pleased to hear that you've enjoyed the contents of your box and that the delivery was quick and efficient.

Have a lovely day! - Alba
I bought this for my husband as he was jealous of a friend who already had it. He loves it.
Thank you for gifting us Kay! I'm delighted to hear that your husband loves his boxes - I hope he loves any future ones just as much! - Alba :)
Lovely gin and great snacks. The perfect monthly treat!
Thank you Joanne! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the whole package! - Alba :)
Everything about it was beautiful 🥰, the box, the snacks and most of all the gin - both in looks and taste.
Yay, I'm so delighted you think so Danielle! We were so proud to send out this box. I hope you enjoy any future boxes just as much! - Alba :)
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,735 reviews