Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Bought a 4 box gift certificate for my husband for Christmas, have tried to activate it 3 times and each time you have to prove your age with a credit/debit card, which they charge! Customer services blame you for making an error and around we go again. Not worth the hassle.
Not bad but getting staid
I have received a reply for my review but it looks like they have not read my first review . l asked three questions hand they have not answered one and have the asked for more information .i guess they dont like the question i asked.
Terrible customer service, skating very thin to violating consumer rights, no phone number, no real address, a shady business all round.
Thank you for your review Tom, and for your honest feedback. I've looked into this for you and can see that your issue was handled immediately by a member of our team and within a few hours of you emailing in. If you feel this is insufficient, I can only apologise, and hope we offer a smoother service in the future in order to turn your one star expectations of us into five star!
This company state they require your bank details when you receive one of their memberships as a ‘gift’. They claim that this is to enable them to verify your age. There are countless other ways to verifying an individual’s age. The request for my personal bank details is irrelevant for age verification and there are plenty of other universally accepted options- passport, drivers licence. Indeed, some bank allow individuals to open an bank account with a debit card facility under the age of 18. The request for specific bank details arguably falls outside GDPR regulations and the limitation principle. I have asked them to confirm if there is another way to verify my ID and to clarify my concerns regarding their insistence and use of my personal data. No one has responded or acknowledged my email. I have sent another chaser and am now, it would seem, left with no option other than to report them to the ICO for data misuse. I suspect that the real reason they request your bank details is so that you can end up enrolled in a subscription and which will inadvertent continue and attract a monthly fee. I expect this is one of the reasons why this company has quickly generated such large revenues. The need for a gift recipient to enter their bank details is not made clear to the person purchasing the gift from the outset and now it does not appear possible to cancel/request a refund. Very concerning and dubious dealings. No response and no option to request a refund. I do hope the ICO consider a fine in the circumstances.
Even at half price, this seemed poor value - one 70cl bottle of gin, a couple of small tonic waters, some cranberry juice and some "soda". Plus some sweetened nuts, a small block of chocolate and a pack of popped cheese that had come open distributing its contents within the outer packaging, so no longer safe to eat. I guess I look for the cancel button pdq.
During this time in lockdown it was nice to receive this very refreshing gin. It brought a ray of sunlight to an otherwise depressing time
I have paid over £800 for two annual subscriptions for Christmas present. The money went out of the bank I have received no gift vouchers. The website will not let me join or access easily to make complaint
Very disappointed, Email received 30/11 saying order in 18th December still waiting. Now told January............ pointless
Placed and order a month ago for a gin advent calendar to be told it’s been lost by Royal Mail, the issue isn’t Royal Mail it’s with you, no options, poor comms, easy to blame someone else, only now being told I can make a claim. Poor customer service take your business elsewhere.
I made an order on 16th November for an advent calendar. It’s not only not here but I’ve had absolutely no communication to say why it’s not here or any sort of apology. I have received emails from them trying to sell me things though! Sort out your priorities, Craft Gin Club.
Customer service is appalling, very little response to a failed delivery for an order which has been paid for on November 18th and is still not received. All I am told is the problem is with Royal Mail, which isn't the case, the problem is with the Craft Gin club for failure to supply. I am so disappointed with the company, not what I expected at all, my expectation is now zero
Failed on delivery twice and all they offered was a few points as an apology Also magazine was missing on 2 occasions
The delivery did not come as yodel said-I waited in all day.After 2 days of long webchats( also waiting a long time to connect to a chat) my box arrived to a neighbours location I did not want to bother & it was damaged -the crisp packet split & broken crisps distributed through my box .I have photos but cannot download.Gin club sent me a standardised reply which was of no use.I have reluctantly cancelled my Membership
Still haven’t had my October box yet the payment has been taken... I never had an issue with the September box and this is the first issue I have had with craft gin club ... I can only expect it’s because they have moved from Royal Mail .. I have had no replies to my emails sent a week ago and it’s now 12 Oct 20. I had this issue with the Craft Rum club a couple of years ago and that wen bust ... Change back to Royal Mail ..!!
Their courier have lost the box, there is no way of calling this company and 1 week after sending my issue via email as they advise still no reply, looking at the reviews this seems to be a common issue with this company, very poor customer service!
Shocking service avoid at all costs. Missing deliveries and you won't be able to contact them and they won't respond.
Still waiting on a reason for a fake delivery attempt. Working from home, no knock on the door, no note, app said parcel supposedly left with a house that didn't receive it either.
I have yet to receive my October box which is my first. I have sent multiple emails and have only been fobbed off. Now 7 days after I should have received it they are ignoring me. I paid for the box in September and they are blaming YODEL but have no intention of re-sending my box. I have asked for a refund or a new box to be sent to me. Guess what? Yes, they are still ignoring me. I am out of pocket and no gin box. I will never use them or recommend them to anyone. I will advise any friends or family not to touch them! AVOID.
I am so sorry to hear about your terrible experience, that is very disappointing. I've just replied to your email, do let me know if there's anything else I can do. KR Trine
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,258 reviews