Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I've been with Graft Gin for a year now. Never had a problem, until this Decembers' box. My Gin should have been delivered on the 4th December 2020 but it still hasn't arrived (now the 14th December 2020). Tracking has it stationary for two weeks now.
After a few emails to Craft Gin, I received an apology and told that Royal Mail are very busy during December and I should wait a little longer. Patronising? just a tad!
I get that this is mainly a Royal Mail issue, but I'm not their customer and the communication from Craft Gin is lacking which has prompted this review. If I was kept in the loop with some communication I wouldn't have written this review. I'm just left in limbo, unable to contact Royal Mail because I'm not the sender / Customer and because I'm not told otherwise by Craft Gin, I don't know what's being done to chase the Gin Box, if anything at all. No impressed with the lack of communication.
Boxes are lovely to receive however once there’s a problem, customer service have not been helpful what so ever.
Package and contents cannot be faulted - postage however........ I was out when it was left on my doorstep. In full view of the road. It’s lucky that it was still there when I got home!!
Still waiting for a response to my query about a missing box.
Great concept and fantastic gin but disappointing communication
Would love to write a review but sadly no delivery as yet! Maybe delay due to cv overload on home deliveries but looking forward to receiving as you came highly recommended.
Hi Mary,

Thanks for leaving us a review! I can see that you're not due to start the two memberships until May, so this is why the boxes haven't reached you yet. I've also emailed you directly, so let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Kind regards

Trine
Been a member for a couple of years now, used to be absolutely fantastic and couldn’t wait for the box to arrive, sadly the variety and value of the contents within the box has really gone down hill. The past few months the gins have all had a similar taste, a similar percent volume and definitely not had the wow factor that they previously have had, and the tonic water/crisps/nuts have been near enough the same for months! I thought I’d give it one last shot but I’ve just had this months delivered and upon opening the box and being very disappointed again.. I immediately emailed to cancel my subscription. Surprisingly I got an email back within a few minutes saying it had been cancelled and how I could reactivate if I so desired in the future, I thought they may have asked my reason behind wanting to leave after over 2years as a happy customer but maybe this is the problem, as the company has grown the care over the end product and customer have gone rapidly downhill whilst they focus primarily on how much £££ they can squeeze out of people!
Tried this for 3 months then decided to cancel my membership you could not compare the value of the box as the gins were not available to buy online plus I like flavoured gins but they don’t do flavour gins will consider renewing my membership if some flavour gins becomes available in there boxes
Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't keen on the exclusive gins! Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

Trine
This was my first box and it was advertised as being worth £75. I cannot see any way it was worth any more than the usual price of £40. The recipes were good fun to try and the snacks complimented the drinks well. I paid £28 as it was an introductory offer but I wouldn’t buy again for £40, not worth the money.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, however we're sorry to hear you didn't think your box was value for money. We've dropped you an email in case you want to discuss this further.

Molly
I received my first box today and sorry to say I was very disappointed - I don't have a sweet tooth - so what did I get - Cordial, parma violet tonic and Maple syrup fudge included in the box - not worth the money for things that will just be given away, or sit in the cupboard for the next god knows how long.
Hi Keith,

We're sorry that you weren't happy with your first box! I can see that you've spoken to Molly via email, however, do let us know if you have any further comments or feedback that could help us going forward.

Trine
Tried with 50% off, Box was worth this and was a good selection, Not worth £40 though... Cancelled my subscription (Which you have to email yet you can extend or skip online....) Got an auto reply to my email completely ignoring the content. No the best customer service
Hi Dale,

I'm so sorry about this, I've sent you an email just now - we definitely did not mean to ignore you!

Trine
I think you should let your customers decide whether they want the gin of the month then they could say no thank you that particular time
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We always keep the Gin of the Month a surprise, it makes it all the more exciting. You can read about returns here: https://craft-gin-club.helpscoutdocs.com/article/182-can-i-return-my-box

Trine
I like the idea of Gin Club and enjoy the magazine and accompanying treats. However, I have struggled for the last few months to enjoy the gin!! I continue to give the club - One Last chance! but find many of the gins sharp and bitter, not the smooth and well rounded flavour I enjoy in a gin. Since the pine flavoured scandinavian paint stripper supplied last year, I have not enjoyed the gin supplied.
Hi Julie,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been keen on the latest gins sent! We really appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to lave a review. I hope the April gin will be more to your liking!

Trine
Last November I notified you that I had received a double delivery. I was requested to print a label to return the extra box and take it to a Post office to return it. I live a few miles from my nearest Post Office and made a special journey to return it. This was done with my expense and taking up my valuable time. I think this is poor customer service and that you should have arranged collection from my home address. Friends and relatives have told me that they would not have gone to the trouble I did to return the extra box.
Hi Wynne,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's sad to hear you feel this way, so we have dropped you an email to discuss this further.

Molly
January gin not good. Very strong tastes like tequila bleugh
Hi there.

We are so sorry to hear you're not enjoying your January gin. We've dropped you an email.

Molly
Very disappointed with December's gin, Tarquin’s Cornish Christmas Gin. It has way to much juniper and nothing else. Unpleasant.
Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't keen on the Tarquin's, we've had such amazing feedback otherwise. I hope you like the next one!

-Trine
Can’t comment on the gin as I’m allergic to cinnamon contained in the gin so I’ve lost £40 so I’ve cancelled my account.
Hi Julie,

We are so sorry to hear this! I understand we've dropped you an email about this issue, but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Molly
To honest 2gins I have had. I haven't liked hoping next one will be to my taste or I will leaving
Hi Mrs Porter,

We are so sorry to hear this! If you'd like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at members@craftginclub.co.uk and our team will be happy to help.

Molly
First box received on time in September with a nice gin. Despite being told my December box had been posted at the end of November when I check the tracking number with the post office it states it has still not been received by them on the 10th December some two weeks later. Sent an email asking what was going on but only got a standard reply blaming the delay due to the Christmas post and saying they try to respond to emails within four working days. Would like to know if my bottle has been sent yet and if not when it will be.
Hi Steve,

I'm so sorry you and issues with the December delivery! I can see that you've been in contact with Molly and a new box was sent, we hope you love it.

-Trine
I was very excited to receive my first gin box, how disappointed I was. The Norwegian gin included in the June box 😞 tastes and smells awful. The snacks were nothing special and mixers could have been a lot better. Definitely not worth £40 or the £55 they claim it’s worth. I have cancelled my membership as I don’t want to waste any more money. I have tried lots of different gins and this has to be the worst on my list. There’s lots netter than this in the local supermarket and cheaper
Hi Linda,

I'm really sorry to hear you weren't enjoying this months gin, especially as it was your first! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback, this will of course be taken into consideration when picking the gins going forward.

-Trine
Our first time with the club and so excited to get our gin box for June. Oh dear, I know tastes are personal but my gosh, how dreadful was it. My husband said it tasted of eating dirt, and I thought there was too much pine. So disappointed that we have cancelled our subscription which is a shame as we wanted to use it to until Christmas at least, so we had presents that we could open together and taste. :(
Hi Jules,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't keen on the gin, and I have passed on your comments.

Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,735 reviews