Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Super 1st box, can’t wait for the next one!
Posted 46 minutes ago
Very pleased with my purchase; so pleased with it I ordered more. 😀
Posted 1 hour ago
Packed safely and the delivery process was very informative. I’m enjoying the content immensely
Very impressed with my first Craft Gin Club box! Tasty snacks, fab magazine and the Cuckoo Gin was great! Definitely continuing with the subscription 10/10
Lovely gin, lovely treats
Only opened my first box yesterday on my birthday! Love it so much!
The gin is amazing you can taste the difference in quality! Good value with the extra goodies I would highly recommend ... what a treat!
Lovely different tasting guns and wonderful combinations of tonics
Box matched my excitement. Thank you very much.
Such a delight!! Really impressed with everything and beautifully presented.
Absolutely loved my first box, will certain buy this hi. Again too.
i loved it! I wouldn't be able to afford this every month but a qtrly present to myself would be great
Good service, value for money & fab content
It was just like Christmas Day or a Birthday 🎉 Very much enjoyed the different nibbles that are also included. Thank you so much Craft Gin Club, I’m looking forward to my next delivery already👍😊😍
My first box is full of loveliness. Magazine full of great ideas and the nibbles are different to have with it. A real Friday night treat with the cocktails for Saturday. Love it all.
I was very happy with the box but I did have the marshmallow bar missing.
Loved my gin box. It was nice to get something for myself. Gin was lovely and it’s great trying out all the different mixers and cocktail ingredients. Can’t wait till my next one arrived.
Great value love the magazine with lots of new cocktails to try etc
My first box arrived yesterday. Everything beautifully wrapped. I haven't tried the gin yet but the bottle itself looks beautiful. I have tried the cider and it was delicious. Am loving all the nibbles and can't wait to try the Cuckoo bird cocktail. So happy I joined the club 😊
Love the gin box and the contents! Probably wouldn’t be able to afford it at full price, definitely not every month but will make a nice occasional treat.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,381 reviews