Craft Gin Club Reviews

Based on 5,649 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Very good value and really nice gin
Was so impressed very good value for what we paid also delicious recipes
A really lovely box of delights
Such amazing value. Unusual gin, very citrusy, loved it. The tonics, syrups, and all the extra goodies made this a wonderful box full of surprises. Really looking forward to my next box now!
Exciting opening box! Love, love love the gin, mixers and snacks! Roll on June!
Loved the surprise of opening the box and inspecting the contents. Loved the magazine just as much with the story behind the gin and all the ideas for make the cocktail and a good g&t.
Impressed with all the lovely goodies
Love it. Loved everything about it.
Good value and great to try gins that otherwise you probably wouldn’t
Delivered on time, lots of freebies inside and the gin is lovely!
I invited the couple who referred me to the gin club to be with me when I opened my first gin box - a good excuse to spend time together. They had told me to expect something special and I wasn't disappointed. The anticipation of what was going to be inside the box was so exciting. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise readers that we sampled some of the contents and loved the gin and nibbles. Looking forward to my next box!
Was really surprised by how much you get in this box, definitely worth the money!
Great first month, looking forward to the rest!
Delicious!!! Variety of surprises!!!
Great selection, l enjoyed trying the cocktail recipes. Nice to try new snacks and mixers too.
First box and I was really surprised at the quality and value, looking forward to Junes box already
I was so excited on the morning my first box arrived, a bit like a kid at Christmas & it certainly did not disappoint.
My first box was delivered well packed and full of excellent snacks and a bottle of Czech Gin. First box priced at less than you would pay for a bottle of regular gin. Looking forward to my next box
My first box!!! Loving making the cocktails and the snacks are great too. My friend sent me the link.
Received my first box from the craft gin club, I was very pleased with the box and its contents...the gin was beautiful and very versatile...from a gold.old g & t to Espresso martini which was delicious...the snack and mixers were beautiful and the while box really complimented each other...looking forward to my next.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,649 reviews