Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
2 boxes in and loving it. The cocktail possibilities are endless. Thank you x
It is very exciting opening a box! I had the bottle of cocktail syrup missing from my box I went on to chat received an immediate apology a replacement was posted to me the same day, thank you customer services
Love the variety and monthly surprise!
This was a gift but so impressed, not only for the gin but the other accessories too. Always delivered on time.
Really enjoy trying the different gins and cocktails which aren't always to our taste but we do look forward to seeing what comes in the box.
Lovely gin with some fantastic mixers and snacks which always cause a debate between my wife and I. 😁
It’s fun to try new gins and gin cocktails and recipes! This is the best way to do it. There are simple instructions and great pictures and guides in the magazines that come with the boxes. We love getting the new box to try new things!
Great variety of gin and snacks which wouldn't normally try
Great new guns if the month fantastic quality and first class service
From the box of goodies to the magazine great deal and lots of ideas
Besides the fact I get a new gin every month which would make anyone more than happy, the customer service is amazing. After discovering my garnishes in July’s box had been made into powder, I was sent a replacement immediately so I could enjoy the perfect serve. I also love the social media accounts and the fact that the staff like to join in on the comments and uploads on Twitter, FB and Instagram.
Really enjoying the different gins, along with the tips/hints to try different combinations. From well packaged delivery to new flavours and ideas to try, I would highly recommend Craft Gin Club. Great value, keep up the good work 👍
Everything in the craft gin club is perfect.they are so helpful.😄
I love everything about it x
Really good value for money and great chance to try gins and mixers I wouldn't have thought to buy. Love the ingredients to try different cocktails each month and the snacks are fab!
Just love it… highlight of our month is unpacking it together!
Love the different gins and tonics that come through my door each month.
My present to me following the death of my Dad, clearing his house and selling it. Wanted a little joy every month to remind me what terrific parents I had and all the fun we had socialising. I take after my Mum who adored a good gin and tonic.
I don’t get this every month but look forward to it coming when it does. There’s a wide range of gins and love all the extras to make cocktails with. We have a gin night on the Saturday after it has been delivered and enjoy getting together and trying everything.
Fantastic quality and variety of gin is amazing price includes delivery which is amazing, packaging is top quality and even when my husband dropped the box nothing was damaged,
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 4,991 reviews