Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Well worth the money .Excellent service great variety of drinks and snacks
Posted 27 minutes ago
I love the different gins and the extra items you send with it i have ordered crisps etc from your selection many thanks
Thank you for your great review! We're glad you're loving the snacks just as much as the gin!
I love it so happy I found cgc
Thank you for your really lovely review!
I love the different gins, mixers, snacks and garnishes in each box
Thank you for your review Leigh, we're glad you love the whole box!
Absolutely loved this gin but I wasn’t very keen on the tonic this time , it changed the taste of the gin completely so I didn’t use again and used my usual tonic . The little treats in the box were amazing! Can’t wait to make the cocktails tonight . Love delivery day 😍
Thank you for your lovely review Kelle, we think the tonic is delicious but understand people's tastes are different, and are so glad you found something you love!
Really like the mixers you get with the gibs as they always taste great the gin catalogue is brilliant as it gives great ideas for your gin
Thank you for your lovely review Sandra, as much time goes into picking the mixers as it does the gin!
Got my membership as a present, I love it
What a wonderful present! Thank you for your lovely review.
Loving trying different gins and having the ingredients to try them different ways. I always look forward to my next delivery
Thank you for your review Donna, we're so glad you've been enjoying your boxes so much!
I’ve struggled to enjoy gin. I bought this in March for a friends birthday so I got to keep this months. Having a quality gin and mixer I have to say I’m starting to really enjoy the flavour. I’m going to try some gin cocktails from June’s magazine. I’m looking forward to the next package. It’s a great club you can choose how many you want the price is great considering these are quality gins.
Thank you for your review Jo, we're so glad you've come to love the gin through all the tasty serves we offer!
Your customer service is second to none.
Thank you for your lovely review James, we take pride in our customer service so this is really lovely to hear.
Such a treat to get this parcel each month. Good quality and unusual gins. Love the cocktail of the month and the fact that we get all the ingredients. So glad I signed up for this.
Thank you for your lovely review Linda! We hope you've managed to find a new favourite through us!
Absolutely love being a member of the club and discovering the different gins, tonics and snacks. Started off quarterly, then bimonthly and now monthly which shows how much I'm enjoying getting my box!
Thank you for your review Dawn, it's hard to resist all the gin!
Really look forward to my delivery. Its my second delivery and am really eased with it...a treat to myself. 😊
Thank you for your review Wendy, we always think it's good to treat yourself!
Great club to be part of!
We couldn't agree more, thank you for your review Caroline!
I love the surprise every month in the gin box, it makes for a really great weekend
It's always exciting discovering what's in the box! Thank you for your review!
We absolutely love the unpacking of our monthly gin box. It’s exciting not knowing what’s going to be in there and we get to try things we wouldn’t normally buy. The price seems a lot when you look at it on paper but when you see what you get for the money it is so worth it. The first Saturday from delivery of the new box is our gin night, we make the perfect serve and cocktail along with a few more testers!!
Thank you for your lovely review! We're so glad you're loving the entire box and really enjoy each aspect!
Love being able to try different gins that you wouldn't normally have heard of. The snacks and tonics are great as well
Thank you for your great review, we hope you've managed to find a new favourite!
Amazing customer service 5 star box each month
Thank you for your lovely review of our boxes and our customer service!
Different gin every month
Thank you for your great review!
So far so good !!
Thank you for your 5* review!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,530 reviews