Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Different Gins that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, good snacks too
Fab boxes!
Had 3 boxes upto yet tasted only 2 of them and haven't been disappointed so far great value for money
Gin boxed was filled with lots of treats. The gin had a subtle fruity flavour and the mixers were perfect, I loved the snacks too
Excellent products, delivery in time every month with a great variety each time My wife loves the delivery each month !!
I absolutely love having a monthly gin box, its like Christmas present each month for me x with the full bottle of gin and the tonics and snacks i graze on them and drink my gin whilst looking through the magazine. The customer service is second to none and the loyalty points are worth collecting x i had a couple of bottles of gin before i started, now i have a collection of over 150 bottles and im getting quite the Gin connoisseur lol and have made friends a bit snobbish now when it comes to their choice of gin lol
My boyfriend bought a yearly subscription for my birthday pressie and it’s like my birthday every month! The quality of gin, mixers and nibbles never disappoint. The magazine is also a very interesting read and love all the different recipes
It’s like Christmas when the box arrives! I love the recipes and extra treats. Building up a great collection of gin as well!
Great Gins and some lovely mixers
Amazing value for money, I can’t believe how much I get in the box, not only a full size bottle of craft gin but mixers, snacks, garnishes and a great magazine too.
Great value, amazing gins and lots of lovely treats! Easy to change the frequency of deliveries too!
Good value for money with some different ideas
It was full of luxury surprises
I love receiving my box - it's like having Christmas every month! Every gin I have received has been good quality and the cocktail ideas are delicious! I only ever drank gin neat, but have now tried loads of ways to drink it. The added bonus with these boxes are the snacks. Every one I have received have been delicious, even ones that I didn't think I would like. For some of them, I couldn't resist and had to order more. I highly recommend the Craft Gin Club to anyone who is considering it.
Love getting these gin boxes full of surprises and treats. The excitement for delivery and unboxing is unreal, I’ve only had two so far, 3 months apart. That’s because I already have a mountain of gin and it’s all I can afford at the moment, But me and my partner loved them both.
It’s giving me the chance to try Gins from across the world , I would haven’t been so brave to pay a high price for something I didn’t know but you explain all about the gin tell us what to mix it with and give so much more . I make it my girlie night with my daughter and we try all the suggestions together 🙌
Very happy with the choice of Gin and mixers, looking forward to the next one
Fabulous everything just what I need to cheer me up like Christmas every time it arrives
Great way to explore new gins. Box is a real treat to receive- full of tasty goodies, excellent magazine
I loved everything that came in my gin box, a real treat. Thank you from a very happy customer!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,257 reviews