Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Didn't like the snail flavoured crisps nor the strong cheese popcorn.
Thank you for your review, I can only apologise that this months snacks were not to your tastes. Hopefully next month you'll be more pleased!
It was lovely
Thank you for your kind review.
Not for me I'm afraid. I took out a monthly subscription at Christmas 2020 and looked forward to my first delivery. When it arrived I was thrilled with the contents, the Gin was superb, the additional items were very well matched and the magazine provided a surprisingly good read. The next month's box wasn't quite as good, the Gin wasn't as good but the rest was still enjoyable. The next month saw the Gin quality fall again (In my opinion) and the snacks included Jalapeno crisps, which were definitely not to my taste. My final box saw a French Gin being delivered; I found it to be a really sub-par blend that disappointed almost as soon as it was tasted. There was no depth of flavour and it smacked of a home-distillery, in fact, had I not known it's origin I could have been convinced that it was home-made. I found the snacks in that particular box really disappointing and it was they that really convinced me to end the subscription. I'm sure that Camembert popcorn and a bag of Snail flavoured Crisps thrilled some people, but not me, I just found them tired, clichéd and fairly revolting. Needless to say, they went in the bin. I really enjoyed receiving my box and am sad that it only survived for four months as I had high hopes for my subscription, especially as it's a fairly pricey option, but I came away very underwhelmed. I realise that different people hold different opinions and what works for some won't work for all, I'm simply providing my honest opinion, there's really no point leaving a review otherwise. The boxes are superbly packed and the customer service was excellent from day one. Every email enquiry was answered politely and efficiently. It's a shame it didn't work out for me but I would definitely recommend CGC to others if asked. If you're a Gin fan you should give it a try, it's easy to stop your subscription if you decide not to keep it.
Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! It's always good to hear exactly what our members' think, you've been sent an email in regard to this as we want you to end with a happy thought of us!
I would give more stars as the box was great...but I am still waiting for the second bottle of gin, promised as a ‘tempter’ to sign up, to arrive. Can you give me a heads up as to when it will arrive? (Not that I’m desperate or anything....)
One of cocktail syrups missing from my box, no reply to email asking forLady of Lake syrup as yet but I wait in hope
My Box arrived, very pleased with all the extras, but I hated the Gin!! very strange taste and left a taste in the mouth afterwards. Not to our liking at all!! Such a shame!!
I got my box at a discount price and there were lots of goodies but found the Gin not to our liking, thought the taste dreadful and the aftertaste horrible. Cocktail bits good!! Customer service very good and the magazine is very good
The gin is really excellent and I like the cocktails because they are easy to mix and the ingredients are high quality. Can’t wait for the Christmas box.
My first box, not over pleased with the flavour but that is a personal choice. Hopefully next one will suit my palette more.
Not sure about the snacks, but loved the gin and tonics!
Really loved the gin but disappointed as I couldn’t pair it with the snacks as they all contained dairy. I have a dairy allergy. I contacted customer service about this and they were really lovely and said it was something they were looking into and sent me the link to find out about the nutritional information. It would be great if they could take into account allergies and intolerances. The gin though was fantastic! Really tasty and have had far too much already. I’ll be savoring the rest and possibly buying a replacement bottle.
Gin box arrived quickly and the gin included looks lovely. However, all of the 4 different snacks included contained milk... meant I had to give them all away. Obviously not intentional, but it’s very easy to get nice crisps that don’t have milk powder in them!!
The gin is brilliant however I’m disgusted by Yodel who banged on my door loudly at 9pm with no notice that they would be delivering & as a lady on her own obviously I never answered but saw the card luckily that they had left my £40 box on the door which it would have been stolen I’m so annoyed & angry please can u advise & if is what yodel do u need to get rid of them not a happy customer
I was disappointed with my first box. I feel that it’s not value for money. Now waiting to see what the second ones like before I decide to cancel my subscription.
Thankyou So much for my birthday gin.My son bought me it for me.Unfortunately the first one was not my taste.Without hesitation you sent me another one.I can’t Thankyou enough.....tastes amazing and no hangover.......Will recommend.xx
Fantastic as ever, the whole package with surprise gin, magazine and all the trimmings is truly a gin lovers delight. It’s actually not by first box, this my third year of suscribing as a dedicated customer. However the card connected to the ginclub payments was lost and needed updating. Despite several attempts to rectify the customer service was not great with no resolve in terms of being able to update the existing account with a new card number. The customer service response was that it was customer pilot error and nothing they could do. However there really was something wrong with the website / log onto accounts issues with a blank screen appearing continually. My husband sent a screen shot to customer service as requested and still no option at all to resolve. No option given at all to just phone and update the card details. Hence the only option was for me to ‘create a new account’. Hence now I am receiving emails to rate my ‘first’ box when I have been a loyal customer for 2 1/2 years. Seriously needs a customer service review, or maybe Ginclub is doing so well nearly losing one customer did not matter. If my husband had his way he would not have bothered to continue as he was so disappointed with the response. Hence to say that all the membership points accumulated in the first account are still there!! Communicated via email as there was no option to just ‘talk to anyone’ with reason of lockdown given... mmm but still operating throughout lockdown with deliveries.
First gin box, rather enjoyed the Amazzoni - and everything else. (The nuts went down well with the non-gin drinker!) Roll in box number 2.
Love the contents . A bit pricey to do every month though. It would be good to have some small tasters of other gins so you dont have to go blind shopping. A real treat.
This was a present for my daughter who " was over the moon " , she loved the entire contents of the parcel and was particularly pleased that it was Dartmouth Gin , named after the place where she enjoys summer days every year. I couldn't have done better thanks to you.
Gin was fantastic! One of the tonics was a little wintery and one very summery. Loved it!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,210 reviews