Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Absolutely loved this gin but I wasn’t very keen on the tonic this time , it changed the taste of the gin completely so I didn’t use again and used my usual tonic . The little treats in the box were amazing! Can’t wait to make the cocktails tonight . Love delivery day 😍
Really like the mixers you get with the gibs as they always taste great the gin catalogue is brilliant as it gives great ideas for your gin
Got my membership as a present, I love it
Loving trying different gins and having the ingredients to try them different ways. I always look forward to my next delivery
I’ve struggled to enjoy gin. I bought this in March for a friends birthday so I got to keep this months. Having a quality gin and mixer I have to say I’m starting to really enjoy the flavour. I’m going to try some gin cocktails from June’s magazine. I’m looking forward to the next package. It’s a great club you can choose how many you want the price is great considering these are quality gins.
Your customer service is second to none.
Such a treat to get this parcel each month. Good quality and unusual gins. Love the cocktail of the month and the fact that we get all the ingredients. So glad I signed up for this.
Absolutely love being a member of the club and discovering the different gins, tonics and snacks. Started off quarterly, then bimonthly and now monthly which shows how much I'm enjoying getting my box!
Really look forward to my delivery. Its my second delivery and am really eased with it...a treat to myself. 😊
Great club to be part of!
I love the surprise every month in the gin box, it makes for a really great weekend
We absolutely love the unpacking of our monthly gin box. It’s exciting not knowing what’s going to be in there and we get to try things we wouldn’t normally buy. The price seems a lot when you look at it on paper but when you see what you get for the money it is so worth it. The first Saturday from delivery of the new box is our gin night, we make the perfect serve and cocktail along with a few more testers!!
Love being able to try different gins that you wouldn't normally have heard of. The snacks and tonics are great as well
Amazing customer service 5 star box each month
Thank you for your lovely review of our boxes and our customer service!
Different gin every month
Thank you for your great review!
So far so good !!
Thank you for your 5* review!
It’s like having a birthday every month. Love the fact that you never know what your going to get next ( like a box of chocolates Forres )
Thank you for your great review Michael, the surprise is one of our favourite parts too!
Gins are simply fabulous as is the magazine. I can’t eat most of snacks due to food allergy and some mixers contain sugar, so doesn’t represent best value for me. Wish there was a way to order just the gin and magazine.
Thank you for your lovely review Marney, we have plenty of lovely gins on our shop if you want to take a browse, but I'm glad you've enjoyed the gins so far!
I absolutely love being a member of the Gin club , great value for money with lots of lovely treats , and great ideas for different cocktails, I have always liked Gin but only ever had it mixed with tonic and a little elderflower cordial. I would recommend to anyone as I’ve not been disappointed yet been a member for 4 months receiving every month and the box come well packed and never damaged
Thank you for your lovely review! We're so glad you've started liking gin more and more due to the boxes!
Amazing boxes. Its a parcel of joy and exitement every time it arrives
Thank you for your lovely review Cam! We couldn't agree more!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,526 reviews