Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Love it. recommended by my two sons and so glad I joined love the cocktails and it makes my quarter especially since my husband is now ina care home
Wouldn't waste your time in joining. I have yet to receive my September box which is my first. I have sent multiple emails and contacted them on social media but have yet to receive any response whatsoever. Whatever happens from this point i will be very hesitant in continuing my membership from my first experience, lets face it first impressions count for a lot!
OMG received my gin box on Friday first one, loved unpacking and finding all the surprises.
Made the Cocktail it was sooo good. Went on today to buy a bottle of the mixer my only disappointment was the £5 postage which made it a very expensive mixer at £12+p&p £17.
Can’t wait for my next box and I’ll certainly be enjoying this one in the meantime.
New to CGC and received my first box on Friday! Loved everything and was really impressed with how securely packaged it all was. Septembers gin has nearly gone. I’ve loved trying it with different tonics, making the perfect serve and the cocktail 🍹 we’ll dine CGC, roll on October 👍
Fantastic gin subscription for the gin lovers and collectors out there. You get a full craft gin bottle every month and some snacks and mixers on the side, also an alcoholic tipple and a magazine.

Usually very high quality luxury brands including chocolate, fudge, sweets, popcorn, crisps, cakes, nuts, cheese snacks etc.

It gives you the chance to sample gins you wouldn’t otherwise usually get. There is an accompanying magazine which has lots of recipes for drinks and cakes!

They also do a ‘create your own’ gin where you can choose the botanicals. Great for a unique present.

Lots of fun to be had in the social media channels with give always every month, including the golden ticket hid in a lucky box each month.

Many of the negative reviews are relating to delivery, I’ve never experienced any problems Abd CGC are currently trialling delivery options.

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and you can get a whopping £16 off using my code meaning your first box is just £24.

LL-GMGN7YKR

Enjoy!
Just joined and impressed with the box. Sad Mr Singh crisp were missing. loved the gin cocktail. Need another drinks tray for my gins or just drink faster.
EVERYTHIG was on point. only complaint I have is not having subscribed monthly 😂. This, I have no doubt will change as current FOMO is not sustainable! 😉
Received my box for the first time and delighted with the multiple contents ...... the only trouble is that my wife, having never enjoyed gin previously, is really taken with the gin and has now converted!!!!
I get so exited every time my parcel comes I’m like a kid at Christmas, the goodies are always amazing and I’ve never had a bad gin yet, amazing value for money and fantastic ideas
Is it usual to be told by Hermes that your delivery is delayed or am I just an unlucky first time customer?
Look forward to my Gin Box it’s always a lovely treat but I think something was left out of mine this month. Didn’t realise till I read the informative magazine. I’m missing the Taylors of Harrogate coffee bags 😢
My first box and I loved it! The gin was DELICIOUS! And having what was needed to make a fancy cocktail was really nice too.
This is a fab surprise box of wonderful treats!!
Great that you can stop or start the deliveries to suit you. Great if you have a friend's birthday coming up, just click and add for a gin box delivery!!
Boxes arrive very well packaged, & on their due time.
So glad I joined!!
Felt a really nice treat o have box delivered and surprises within the box.
Great delivery and love everything about the boxs thank u
The gin was delicious, the garnishes were perfect accompaniments as were the mixers & snacks. All-in-all, it was fantastic value for money.
Loved my last Gin box, so many surprises.
Thanks Guys
I was very pleased with my first order, great mix of stuff to try can’t wait for the next order to arrive.
My first box and loved it, all the extras was a huge bonus, thank you.
My first box, loved all the extras that came with the gin and the magazine was great had really interesting content. Also the gin itself was delicious 💖
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 2,546 reviews