Craft Gin Club Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

120 New Cavendish Street, London

How would you rate Craft Gin Club ?

"Was unsure as to how to receive this month's Tor gin, it is actually very pleasant and is absolutely lush with the accomiments."
"This is my only personal treat every month and i get so excited knowing it's on its way..i love my tastebuds and senses been tingled every month.😊😊happy days 😆"
"I’ve been a member since seeing on Dragon’s Den over 18 months ago. I absolutely love the whole concept, I receive monthly and love the surprise of which Gin, mixers and snacks I’ll get in my mystery box. I’d recommend giving a go over a period of time, as we’re all different and so are our tastes. Most boxes are out of this world, but occasionally you receive one which contains something not quite to your taste, but I think that’s a good thing, otherwise how boring would each be. You get an opportunity each month to score the contents which is a nice touch. I’ve recommended to several friends and family (getting £10 off my next box as well as them receiving a discount). I can’t recommend enough to all Gin lovers 5 STARS from me. :)"
Hello Paul,

We are absolutely thrilled to read your very kind words! Thank you so much for being part of the club and for taking your time to leave us your feedback. We love hearing from our members! We really appreciate your comments and we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our referral scheme.

-Trine
"The speedy service was fantastic, the contents of the box was amazing, the magazine gave wonderful tips & great information about the gin distillery Also the gin itself is refreshing & I am over all extremely impressed with my first gin box"
Hi Cheryl,

We're absolutely delighted that you're enjoying your very first box - welcome to the club! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we love hearing from our members.

-Trine
"I love the Gin Club , I agree the gin this month is an aquired taste being very piney it has a disenfectant quality! The Christmas Batch gin is a favourite of mine and way back the Poetics Licence orange n cranberry. My bugbear I have expressed to CGC is that loyal subscribers should be treated extra now and again? I have quite a collection of gin now and I'm tempted to cancel for a while."
Hello Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't quite keen on the gin this month, I've sent you an email with a serving suggestion - I hope this helps! I will definitely pass on your feedback!

-Trine
"Why did i pick this month's for my first box.🙈 I Love everything else that was in the box .But Vidda gin is the worst gin i have ever had so really not happy as the gin is the most important iteam. Now im left with a full bottle 😤😡"
Hi Mark,

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your very first gin from us. I'd suggest trying to serve it with something sweet to balance it out, ginger beer or elder flower tonic are both amazing. I really appreciate your feedback, so thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you'll consider rejoining another time!

-Trine
"Has made us really adventurous with trying new gins/mixers!! Loving it!!"
Hi M,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing from our members! I'm really glad you're enjoying the adventure.

-Trine
"it is a surprise when the box comes then the joy of the first taste of a new GIN"
Hi Mrs. P J,

So glad you're enjoying it, thanks for leaving a review!

-Trine
"Great value for money with an opportunity to try gins never seen or experienced with a brilliant magazine to accompany"
Hello Darren,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm very excited to see that you're enjoying your membership.

-Trine
"I was very excited to receive my first gin box, how disappointed I was. The Norwegian gin included in the June box 😞 tastes and smells awful. The snacks were nothing special and mixers could have been a lot better. Definitely not worth £40 or the £55 they claim it’s worth. I have cancelled my membership as I don’t want to waste any more money. I have tried lots of different gins and this has to be the worst on my list. There’s lots netter than this in the local supermarket and cheaper"
Hi Linda,

I'm really sorry to hear you weren't enjoying this months gin, especially as it was your first! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback, this will of course be taken into consideration when picking the gins going forward.

-Trine
"Great idea, the snacks and chocolate are a nice change. This month's gin bottle was a huge disappointment. Tasted like pine toilet cleaner, first awful one we have had. Hope next months is better."
Hello S L,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate hearing from you! I'm so sorry you weren't keen on this month's gin - I'm confident you'll love the next one!

-Trine
"I love waiting for my gin box every month - excited to see what is in the box this time. Everything I have received so far has been of excellent quality. Communications from Craft Gin Club are clear, timely and accurate. I know exactly when my payment is due to be debited and when my box is on its way. Wonderful idea. Wonderful service. Wonderful gin."
Hello Hilary,

We are so happy to hear your wonderful feedback! Thank you for being part of the club. So glad you're enjoying it.

-Trine
"I really enjoy reading the magazine and of course drinking the lovely gins. My wife discovered that ASDA are selling an infusion kit containing hibiscus flowers, cardamon pods, juniper berries and pink pepper corns. We have been experimenting with this kit and enjoyed the results my wife as a former non gin lover loves Vidda and hibiscus. Would love to hear from other members who have discovered this kit and their recipes. Jim B-T Slough."
Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the Ginned! Magazine and the gins of course!

-Trine
"Every month is a treat and a surprise, it’s so good and the Gin is as exciting as the last. Love it."
Hi Dave!

I'm delighted that you're excited about the monthly surprises! Thanks for being part of the club, we love hearing from you.

-Trine
"Great way to try new gins"
Hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying discovering new gins! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

-Trine
"Great taste gin with some lovely treats too."
Hello Lisa,

Thanks for leaving a review, we're happy to hear you like the gin!

-Trine
"I love the anticipation each month waiting on your little surprise box! Lovely little treats every month! It's just so much fun!"
Hi Laura,

I'm delighted that you're excited for the boxes each month - we are too! Thanks for being a part of the club and for taking your time to review.

-Trine
"I love gin craft it is value for money, lots of things to win. It's a good way to try lot's of new gins, different tonic and lot's of new snacks."
Hi Emma,

So happy that you're loving your membership! Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

-Trine
"Our first time with the club and so excited to get our gin box for June. Oh dear, I know tastes are personal but my gosh, how dreadful was it. My husband said it tasted of eating dirt, and I thought there was too much pine. So disappointed that we have cancelled our subscription which is a shame as we wanted to use it to until Christmas at least, so we had presents that we could open together and taste. :("
Hi Jules,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't keen on the gin, and I have passed on your comments.

-Trine
"Always excited waiting for our gin box! Feels like a treat"
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review! Really happy that you're as excited as we are.

Craft Gin Club is rated 4.80 based on 286 reviews