Craft Gin Club Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

120 New Cavendish Street, London

How would you rate Craft Gin Club?

"Exciting anticipation it’s nearly time for my next Craft Gin Club delivery. It’s here!! I’m actually buzzing. Thank you Postman. What’s in the box? Different Gin every time plus mixers, samples of new snacks even a jar of marmalade!! A great magazine informing where and how the Gin is produced, information on the snacks and recipes to make cocktails using the mixers and even the marmalade. Can’t wait till my next delivery. Thank you Craft Gin Club, I love it."
"I really look forward to receiving my Gin box every other month. I love experiencing a lot of the different gins being produced now. 😋 Thank you for making it possible to enjoy new and delicious gins & tonics without even having to go to the shops. Well done guys! 👏 👍 😃"
"What’s not to love about a box of Fabulous delivered to your doorstep every month?"
"Great box put together beautifully"
"I love the surprise package of gin, mixers and goodies I get from Craft Gin Club! It’s great having the opportunity to try different gins and I love the recipes in the magazine. Look forward to receiving my box every 3 months, it’s a special pressie for me from me 😊"
"It’s nice to get a gin surprise"
"Absolutely gintastic! Was a bit sceptical but the excitement at the beginning of the month when the beautifully boxed parcel arrives is the start of the tasting journey. The gins are totally different month to month (and believe me, I’ve been through a fair few!) giving you a chance to try new flavours you may not pick yourself. Did ponder about subscribing to the monthly box but it’s like a £5 a week pocket money for my husband and I- less than we give to the kids! Best thing I’ve done in a long time. Thank you"
"By making every month ‘Ginmas’. Always really look forward to my Gin parcel and the element of surprise! Marvellous way of trying craft gins with perfect tonics, treats and a magazine packed with useful ideas and tips!"
Mrs Lynne C
Verified Buyer
"I like the very different gins, tonics and nibbles you send us every month. Everything I’ve had I’ve not seen in the mainline shops. Fab😃👍🏼"
Christina T
Verified Buyer
"An interesting mix of treats & lovely tasty gin"
"Good selection of gins so far. L"
"So proud of my extending gin selection.. Bloody love getting a surprise delivery of what I know will be just epic and totally unusual to what I would usually try and choose. This craft gun giys and they club better stock around as I will be.."
"Besides the fact that they supply amazing tasting gin they package it up so well with a different to tonic and include various nibbles. It also includes a magazine telling me all about the items I’ve received. The service is excellent and I’m kept informed of when I to expect my delivery."
"As a new drinker of gin this has been a lovely treat to try many new types and learn more with the magazine"
"Opening my bi-monthly delivery is always exciting. Loved ELG from Denmark, delicious! Looking forward to next month keep up the good work."
"I got my membership as a Christmas gift and its the gift that keeps giving. I can not wait for my delivery every other month and love the selection of gin, mixers and snacks that are sent."
Benjamin D
Verified Buyer
"It’s has become one of our best treat to herself every month , we can’t wait for it to arrive.Craft Gin is awesome"
"Full of wonderful surprises and things I wouldn’t perhaps buy myself but now will. How much of the packaging is recyclable?"
"Just amazing value and excellent customer service! Love the magazine as well"
"Introduction to new gins and accompaniments"
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.87 based on 219 reviews