Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I think a slightly lower price point or reduction if you skip the snacks would be a great change! It’s ok value sometimes and great value others if you like it all. Love the concept!
Posted 1 hour ago
This is a box of happiness through the door every other month! Great product
Posted 1 hour ago
Great products
Delicious and unusual gins, super tasty snacks and a magazine packed full of yummy ideas - what's not to love! Can't wait to get my next delivery 😊
I love the variety in each box. It’s great unwrapping it all. It always arrives on time and well packaged. I’ve referred a few friends over the months, and the referral gifts are always good 😊
I've had some top quality gins and I've absolutely no issues with deliveries
Awesome customer care with fantastic products!
I joined during lockdown because I was missing fun social drinking, so thought it would be a lovely treat for myself and my family. It’s such a real treat to arrive home from work on a Friday to know that we’ve got a couple of great cocktails to enjoy!
Absolutely love this club so exciting to receive your boxes not knowing what's in there and love the online of opening the boxes and discussions
It's a real treat every month, always interesting and the exciting to unpack.
Great product and we get introduced to new products and favours that we haven't tried before.
Great artisan gin club to enjoy a surprise box with different gins from around the world. One signature cocktail recipes to try with all the necessary extras needed plus the perfect g&t suggestion with that perfect tonic included. Lots of snacks to graze on too whilst tasting the gin and reading the magazine. Each box has been a real delight and I have recommended the club to all my friends who are gin lovers.
The joy of opening a grown up present!!!! Makes me feel like a kid again!! You take all the things out and unwrap them all and then enjoy reading the magazine and seeing how it all goes together 😁 Just BRILLIANT.
Craft gin delivery's fills my heart with joy, I'm full of anticipation from the e mail to say its on its way to it landing on my doorstep is one long smile yum yum
Great service. Excellent customer care and great value for money for anyone who loves gin.
I love the Craft Gin club , love the surprise of not knowing what’s in the box and trying the cocktail recipe in the magazine always very tasty. No complaints whatsoever.
Excellent product having received two so far and very impressed with everything that is included each time.
Different Gins that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, good snacks too
Fab boxes!
Had 3 boxes upto yet tasted only 2 of them and haven't been disappointed so far great value for money
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,274 reviews