Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Love trying new cocktails and gin and tonic combinations, great ideas for homemade cocktails too!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent birthday present, wondering what next box will bring?
Great choice of gins and tonics. I have had 2 boxes and wouldn’t have tried the guns provided which were excellent. Also love the matching “snacks”
Joined after seeing how much friends were enjoying being a member. Signed up with a fab offer. Never considered myself agin drinker until a friend persuaded me to try a flavoured one, now a convert to all gin😂. Look forward to receiving my boxes as it like having a birthday surprise every few months. Like that I get an email saying the payment has been taken followed by the one that says it’s been dispatched.
I joined with a special offer for two boxes which is a great introductory offer. My first box went astray after being sent out for delivery but the people at customer service were brilliant and organised a replacement which arrived very quickly.
The box even at full price is great value for money and I really look forward to getting my surprise gin and tasty snacks every three months.
Receive my box within a couple of days of being notified each month. I really look forward to unboxing it. Didn't think I'd be so excited every time haha. I recommend it as good value in comparison to other similar clubs.
I'm so excited to see what's in my box each month and haven't been disappointed at all. Its a real opportunity to try gins and nibbles that I probably wouldn't have bought. It's great fun to mix the cocktails and make the recipes in the magazine, I'm so glad my friend recommended joining. Bring on May's box. 😃
I saw an advert for Craft Gin Club; what particularly attracted me was the ‘No Contract’ aspect of it. I signed up and now eagerly await my box every month. I love the magazine and read it cover to cover too. It arrives on time, content is specially curated with mixers, miniatures and there are lovely promotional emails on offers, cocktail and recipes. Love it!!
Love my gin box delivery. I’m always excited to see what gin it is and try out the cocktail of the month. The magazine is excellent and the unusual snacks give you the chance to try something you probably wouldn’t usually buy.
I really look forward to receiving my box. Can’t wait to open it. April’s gin was amazing. Love the goodies in particular the garnishes
I bought a craft gin membership for a couple of relatives for Christmas in the absence of being able to see them to give them a physical gift. I decided to self gift a membership to me too and we all love it! It feels like a birthday when the monthly package arrives - it has been a real boost during lockdown and a special treat to look forward to. The gins have all been delicious and the magazine and mixers and snacks take it to the next level; I particularly like the cocktail of the month aspect.
Hi Helen, we're so glad to hear you've been loving your membership and even managed to get your family involved! We're so proud of our boxes, including the little bits and pieces so it's lovely to see hear when someone appreciates those. Enjoy a G&T for us later!
I look forward in anticipation for my next delivery
Hi Deb, thanks for your great review! I hope you enjoy your next box as much as you have those previously, we're definitely a fan!
Always exciting to see what's in the box - a lovely treat to look forward to!
Thank you for your five star review. We're always excited to see your reactions to the box contents too!
Not only great gins but a very informative magazine showing you how to use all the ingredients to make the perfect G&T or cocktails. And there’s some extra treats included too!
Thank you for your really kind words! We are particularly proud of our Ginned! Magazine, the team work so hard to make sure it's got everything you could possible need!
Fantastic treat, always look forward to it's arrival
Thank you for the lovely review Sue! It's a treat we are sure you deserve.
I like the flexibility of the subscriptions, I get mine delivered every 3 months and it's such a treat. You get a good range of snacks and mixers, enough to enjoy a good couple of the cocktails. I honestly think it's well worth the money.
Hi Vanessa, so glad to hear you love the box! We have so many quarterly members who love the occasional treat and it's always lovely to hear.
Just something to look forward too and chat to my friends about
We love to hear that you chat about our gin boxes with your friends, our community is one of the best parts of CGC!
Loving being a member of the gin club
Thanks for your kind review! We hope you continue to love your membership just as much.
Really enjoy the variety of gin and mixers that I would not normally try.
Hi Patricia, We're so glad to hear you love the variety! We love introducing our members to new gins and even mixers that you don't normally find.
Great value, great gin, can't wait for each one to arrive!
Thanks for the lovely review Carolyn! We think £40 for a superb craft gin and all the other goodies is a bargain too!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 3,985 reviews