Craft Gin Club Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

120 New Cavendish Street, London

How would you rate Craft Gin Club?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Its like Christmas EVERY MONTH!! How could you not love that!! Plus the bottles make awesome ornaments."
Posted 33 minutes ago
"Love my monthly deliveries and all the goodies to try"
Posted 42 minutes ago
"enjoying my membership good value for money. the quality of gin is first class with bottles you can not always buy in the supermarkets.i would recommennd the club to my friends."
Posted 46 minutes ago
Mrs Tania R
Verified Buyer
"Gin is lovely and its nice to taste Gin's from around the world too. However, each time I provide feedback regarding the gin box I tell you I can't sample the treats to offer in the majority of cases as I can't have gluten or dairy. I am sure I am not the only one in your club who has this problem, yet in only three of the boxes have I been able to enjoy the treats that go with the gin, you still add milk chocolate & biscuits. Now, whilst I know you can't cater for a few people who have intolerances to various foods, it would be nice if more than once in a blue moon you would consider those few and select some nice treats that we can enjoy with out gin."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"On time deliveries, always look forward to trying a new gin each month!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The club is a fantastic way in which the explore and experience the wonderment that is the growing draft gin sector and we had such a good experience trialling such a wide range of fabulous gins, that we even ended up founding and launching our own gin distillery here in the sunny Isle of Man - well done and keep up the good work from Paul and Tiffany Kerruish www.fynoderee.com"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great gins from great producers.......lots of interesting information in the club magazine, and a perfect selection of little treats to go with each bottle. What's not to like ????"
Jacqueline H
Verified Buyer
"My monthly parcel of goodies really cheers me up. Although a little extravagant they are actually good value for the excellent, quality gin along with all the foodie nibbles, tonics and treats. The magazine always has some delicious cocktail recipes utilising the treats and some interesting articles. Have recommended to all my gin loving friends!"
"I usually receive my bi-monthly parcel on a Friday, so after a hard weeks work I love to open my parcel and see what it contains.......I’m always delighted!"
"I can't tell you the frizzion of excitement I get when the postman walks in with my box! It's now become a bit of a ritual at work (where I get my delivery) they're almost as excited as me!!"
"Always look forward to my Gin Box dropping through my door, well, perhaps not dropping! It’s great to try gins you may not have chosen to buy - the best way to find exciting new and tasty tipples. I especially enjoy that the box tends to be themed around an area, it’s good to get some information in the magazine too."
"Getting the box each month is like getting a fantastic birthday present every month!"
"An excellent idea that has opened a whole new world of gin to us. My hubby was a reticent gin drinking saying "they are all the same", boy has he changed his mind. We enjoy every months (originally a three monthly subscriber) box and both hope we are the ones who open the door to postman as we get to enjoy the initial look. Long may it continue."
"I love coming home to the surprise of my Gin box every month, I love trying the new products that ship with it, I would not unusually pick that sort of thing up to try otherwise. I eagerly read the accompanying magazine and make sure we buy the advises additions to drink our gin with. It is my favourite day in the month."
"Different gin monthly"
"intoxication"
"The variety of the Gins, which forced us out of our bubble and showed us how many exceptional Gins there are out there! That combined with the surprise element, the brilliantly chosen and additional snacks that come in the beautifully packaged box ... AND the awesome magazine which gives us an insight into the craft, people, stories, experiences and excitement which makes up the Gin revolution we are in. Never thought I could get so excited about Gin ... but I am !!"
Charlotte A
Verified Buyer
"New gins each month and you don’t know what it’s going to be - the surprise"
"This is a club I’m proud to be part of!! Been a member for a year now and still get excited to receive my monthly box of goodies. The delivery is on time and is always packed full of different products for myself and my husband to sample. We had an issue once where the tonic bottle had smashed in transit - this was not an issue and was instantly replaced. Great customer service"
"I look forward to the end of the month every month. I love the gin and I’ve never yet been disappointed but I also look forward to the additional items too. I wish I could say it lasted through the month but....."
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.90 based on 160 reviews