Craft Gin Club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I have loved joining the Craft Gin Club and cannot wait until the box arrives each month. I am never disappointed. Love the fact that they have now starting including all the bits you need to make that months perfect G&T. Also love the magazine, its always packed full of really informative things about gin, where its made and lots lots more. Keep up the good work."
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! It's great to see that you're enjoying the boxes.

Trine
"I have had a 3 monthly delivery since June as a birthday present and it's great. I have reallly enjoyed this month's Gin so just had to join !"
Hi Helen,

We're thrilled that you're enjoying the One Gin! Cheers to many more.Thanks for leaving a review, it's much appreciated.

Trine
"My first order arrived today, just 2 days after signing up! Very impressed indeed. Nicely and securely packaged, the gin flavour is one I haven't trued yet so can't wait to crack it open. The mixers and treats all sound fab. Thanks"
Hi Emma, it's great to hear everything arrived safe and sound! Enjoy your March Gin of the Month!

Ryan
"Great to be able to taste other gins from around the world. Lots of information provided in both the monthly magazine and emails."
Hi Lesley, it's great to hear that you are enjoying your membership so much!

Ryan
"Love it, feels like a great treat through the post. Get excited when I know it's on the way. Then even more while opening it. Each box has been thought about very well and everything tastes delicious xx thank you"
Hi Stuart, it's always great to hear when people are enjoying their subscription so much! Thank you so much for your sharing your experience!

"Very good"
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your review. Cheers!

Molly
"Recieved my box this morning in the post (very exciting !) lovely contents, was nice to have some snacks, as well as the gin. Having my first gin now, its very enjoyable ! look forward to trying all the recipes in the provided mag."
Hi Camilla,

Hooray! We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying the gin, and hope you love experimenting with all the March cocktails. :)

Molly
"Great service and concept. A great way to experience different gins not available in shops and to try new flavours and recipes."
Hi Joan,

Thanks for your review! We hope you're really enjoying your gin discovery experience.

Molly
"Excellent value for money. The team put together amazing monthly packages, matching the season or major occasion."
Hi Paul,

Delighted to hear you're impressed with your boxes. A big thank you from the team here for your review. :)

Molly
"FIRST BOX VERY PLEASED WITH. RERCIEVED MY SECOND BOX THIS MORNING AND WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED AS CAN NOT DO THE COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH AS I RECIEVED 2 LIXIR LIGHT TONIC WATERS INSTEAD OF 1 LIGHT AND I RHUBARB AND GINGER"
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your review! We're sorry about this - however I can see we sent out a replacement when requested on Monday. Enjoy! :)

Molly
"The best gin club around. I’ve never had so many good gins, great tonics and amazing snacks. I’m excited for my box every month"
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review - cheers to much more gin excitement in the future!

Molly
"Please can we not have so much Chilli.based stuff. I hate CHILLIS and also cannot stomach them either The rest of the monthly boxes have been brilliant. THe gins are superb not too sure on the tonics but mostly good. Love the alcoholic tea in February Like chocolates and crisps but again not hot stuff Many thanks"
Hi Loretta,

Thank for your review. I'm sorry to hear you're not a chilli fan! We try and only feature them very rarely, but will pass your feedback onto the team. :)

Enjoy the gin!

Molly
"I love the idea of tasting different guns - many of which are specially made. I don’t always like the extras but still like the option to try! Also like the cocktail recipes - keep it up boys and thanks !!"
Hi Odette,

So great to hear you're enjoying your gin discovery with us! Enjoy a few cocktails soon. :)

Molly
"The Gin is always original and exciting, love the accessories that accompany it."
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your review, and for letting us know how much you're enjoying your boxes. Cheers!

Molly
"I absolutely love these boxes. I've enjoyed trying new gins, along with the selection of treats. Each box is excellent value for money."
Hi Katrina,

It is wonderful that you're enjoying your gin and goodies, and have taken the time to leave such a wonderful review. :)

Molly
"Every month feels like Christmas, what’s in my box this month?"
Hi Mandy,

The question on everyone's lips at the beginning of the month! We love surprising our members.

Thank you for your review. :)

Molly
"I’m a new subscriber to Gin club and absolutely love the surprise waiting for the new Gin to come. Im absolutely hooked on this club I’m building up a great Gin shelve 5 Star rating from me."
Hi Mark,

It is such a pleasure to welcome you to the club! Thank you for your review, we're sure your gin shelf will be full of fantastic gins soon.

Molly
"It is a lasting mystery 'what will this month's gun be like, where in the world will it come from?' Any day now I will have the answer! This happens every month! Marvellous."
Hi!

Thanks for your review! We love surprising our members, and hope you enjoy all your ginny treats in the future. :)

Molly
"for years I hated gin and tonic but then my wifes cousin joined ginclub and an whole new world opened up,, now been a member for 17 months and I just love it,, keep up the good work guys it is top notch"
Hi Stephen,

It is so great to hear you've discovered a love for gin! Thank you for your wonderful review. Cheers!

Molly
"I wish I had discovered you guys sooner, I must have missed so many well cool Gins, I will just have to console myself with your current Gins....Cheers. Keep up the excellent work."
Hi Martin,

Don't worry, we've got some fantastic gins and goodies coming up in the future - we know you'll enjoy them!

Thank you from the team. :)

Craft Gin Club is rated 4.72 based on 573 reviews