Craft Gin Club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"My December gin still hasn’t arrived. I was told it was being despatched again as the original package had gone AWOL but still no sign. Not particularly happy as no new tracking number has been given and have to wait ages for a response. I think I will be cancelling my membership."
"First gin box arrived,syrup had gone everywhere.it happens, But I cannot accept bad service,over a week has passed,was told a replacement was being sent. This went over my carpet,my blouse. If I had had good customer service and a bit of empathy I would not be writing this and cancelling my membership. Customer service is as important as the contents & so frustrating when you cannot get it sorted or speak to anyone,"
"Placed an order and yes I made an error but emailed straight away trying to change it. No response. Messaged on facebook, got a response but not anything about what I had asked. You have taken my money in December even though you won't be delivering anything until January. I have now asked for everything to be cancelled and a refund due to your lack of communication."
"I love it. It’s a little package of paradise with hidden gems you uncover with every package"
"My December Gin box has not turned up. Have tried using the RM tracking number but it says it has not been sent yet. Not happy about this"
"Love this gin the bottle is beautiful as is the gin I look forward to it coming every time"
"Bought the membership as present for my husband’s birthday. He absolutely loves receiving the exciting packages with the very informative magazines and associated “goodies”. The gins have all been excellent and varied. Top choice. The customer service from Molly has been exceptional too. Highly recommended"
"I Have now received two craft gins, They are absolutely World Class, I now look forward to more World Class Gins together with the surprise goodies in the box in the future, Great Job Guys, Thank you"
"Love Decembers gin and the bottle is a bonus looks as good as it tastes"
"Quite a new member, I have received three boxes so far. Have to say I am confused about the ‘bits’ included. Prawn crisps? Yuk, straight in the bin. Chocolate- I don’t eat it unless it’s raw chocolate. Different cordials and tonics? That would be ok if I had instructions on how to use them and what with. Elderflower cordials? That works with water for me. I know you have the magazine to read but just a little note in the box on what goes with what would help. I must be too much of a gin virgin to really appreciate this. Maybe need to cancel membership and stick with Hendricks and fever tree"
"I look forward to my gin club box every 2 months ( I wish I could afford one every month) it’s like getting a present every time one arrives"
"My wife bought me an alternate monthly gift. Loved the first few gins, kept holding them back until special events. I decided then to get her the gift of the other months alternate gin. Now I have no excuse and am looking forward to trying Tarquin's Special. Thanks for the idea - loving it."
"Like a special pressie. Everything compliments each other and the magazine is great. Love the cocktail receipes"
"Absolutely delighted with the two boxes I’ve received so far - so much so that I’m considering upgrading to monthly instead of bi-monthly. I’ve also bought an annual membership for a family member for Christmas - which I would not has done if I wasn’t totally delighted 🍸🍸 xx"
"What can I say if you love gin this is for you. You dont just receive a high quality craft gin but mixers and sweet goodies as well, and don’t forget the Ginned magazine that gives you a insight into the gin of the month plus great cocktail ideas. I write this on the 12th December leading up to Christmas. With the craft gin club it’s Christmas at the beginning of every month when your box arrives."
"I look forward to my gin coming every 2 monthly with all its goodies"
"Can’t comment on the gin as I’m allergic to cinnamon contained in the gin so I’ve lost £40 so I’ve cancelled my account."
"So far ..been having lovely choices of gin. . Good variety of other snacks supplied too...look forward to getting my box every 2 months . Feels like Xmas"
"To honest 2gins I have had. I haven't liked hoping next one will be to my taste or I will leaving"
"All of the deliveries have been gratefully received. Each months is different, it’s creatively thought about and is eagerly expected. The quality and variety of products is excellent. It’s both a great gift and a special treat for yourself. Customer service skills and attention to detail is very good too. Have highly recommended it to my gin loving friends 😊"
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.74 based on 484 reviews