Craft Gin Club Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club

About Craft Gin Club: We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Craft Gin Club?

"Such a lovely moment of excitement opening the box. Never disappointed. Customer service brilliant; increased my membership frequency - what was I thinking!? And also delayed delivery due to being on holiday with a simple email. Gin always great, opportunity to taste different mixers that wouldn’t ordinarily and snacks are a decadent treat too. Highly recommend."
"Delivery is speedy and eagerly anticipated. After receiving my first two deliveries which I enjoyed very much I was very disappointed with the Burleigh's London dry gin. I found this to be bitter and have a strange after taste. I will wait to receive my next delivery but at the moment I am not convinced to continue my membership. I was blown away by both initial deliveries but found this definitely lacling."
"So I Joined this fabulous club In September and signed up for every 3 months, once i tasted the six bells it was absolutely gorgeous so I have changed to monthly and my October box is due tomorrow and I cant wait, I have recommended 2 people to join #loveit #suchatreat #everybodyshouldjoin xx"
"I have just received my 1st box from the craftginclub which my friends bought me for my 75 th birthday I'm thrilled and excited opening up my box it's fantastic and wonderful as I hadn't tried the gin which was enclosed in my goodie box well done to all at the craftginclub and I can't wait for my next box so exciting"
"Craft Gin club is such a great idea with great gins however you are restricting your clientele only taking payment on 25th of the month. People would feel far more comfortable if payment was taken on the 1st of the month, surely it would make more sense to do this and delay delivery by 1week and reach out to a wider range of people"
"Beware - I have been trying to cancel my monthly membership with Gin club but they have ignored all emails and have continued to take payments. DO NOT set up continuous payments with this company as they are impossible to cancel. I have had to raise a dispute now with the bank to cancel payments. I have been trying to cancel this since May and it’s now Sept!"
Hi there.

I'm so sorry to hear you've had difficulty getting in touch with us. I've dropped you an email now so we can rectify any issues.

Molly
"1st box very excited and happy cant wait till octobers.The gin tasted beautiful xx"
"It’s like Christmas every month. So exciting when the box arrives and it hasn’t failed yet. Really well packaged with lovely treats on the side. The gin has been great so far. Also brought one as a present and they are now a member!! Xx"
"We have had two boxes so far and have not been disappointed. The gin has been very good and the treats and mixers are fab! We have also tried a few cocktails from the magazine. Have recommended to friends and can’t wait for the next box to arrive."
"It really nice trying new gin"
"Interesting and different Gins, with a range of goodies arrive in an excellent package. Fun and worth looking out for."
"Great tasting guns and nice little touch with the goodies that come with it"
"I love love love craft gin club, best membership ever!!!"
"I’ve had three boxes so far, as I A fairly new member, and two out of the three were a citrus flavour gin... the six bells is my favourite so far. The box arrives on time and packaged well. But for £40 a month... I would expect a few more mixers to come with it, just enough to have more than just 1-2 drinks out of the month... the snacks are a nice gesture but I when I signed up to GIN club I didn’t expect to be getting packs of crisps or biscuits... I’d rather have another mixer, or a mini flavoured gin liquor. I love experimenting with different flavour gins and look forward to receiving a variety with my membership"
"The six bells was my first gin with gin club And I really enjoyed it very easy to drink Loved it"
Hi Susan,

We'd have to agree with you there, the Six Bells goes down far too well! Thanks for taking the time to let us know you're enjoying it. :)

Molly
"Great Gin that you wouldn't see anywhere else. A lovely surprise each month and tasty treats to go with it"
Hi!

Thanks for such a fab review - we always try to feature the best gins from great distillers, so we're delighted to hear you're enjoying discovering them each month!

Molly
"Very informative. Interesting gin from Europe. Good pairing with mixers and snacks."
Hi!

Thank you ever so much for your review - we are so pleased to hear you've enjoyed learning about our fascinating gin of the month! Keep enjoying those ginny extras over the next coming months too. :)

Molly
"Love it- love the surprise of the box and the different things I can try which I would never buy- lovely treat for myself"
Hi Julie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying each month's ginny surprise - it's so important to treat yourself, especially when it comes to gin!

Molly
"I Love my monthly Gin box ! The perfect choice of Gin matched with mixers and snacks which make for the perfect Saturday night."
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review. We're so glad to be such a welcome addition to your Saturday night - we hope the gin helps you celebrate the weekend in style!

Molly
"This is only my second box enjoyed the last one this one came Monday packed so well I couldn't believe how well. Looking forward to trying it ."
Hi Barbara!

Thanks for the great review, and we're so glad our sturdy packing made sure everything arrived safe and sound as it should. Cheers!

Craft Gin Club is rated 4.77 based on 386 reviews