Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always excellent offers, great news and a brilliant company
I get so excited when my new monthly box arrives I’m like a child at Xmas I love to see all the little extras in the box I’ve had 3 now and have never been disappointed the magazine is packed full about information on the new gin mixers and how to make a cocktail I particularly enjoyed the martini mixer this time and my little pouch of olives you really have it all covered
Learning so much a out Gin a d Cocktails as well as other Ginsters
So pleased with the two boxes I have had so far. The contents are really well thought out and good value for money. I especially liked the Cambridge Dry Gin!
While the quality of the gin is excellent I think you let yourselves down with the extras. The extras that you put in to add to the gin, there’s is only ever enough to add 2 drinks, could you not put in enough to add to a dozen drinks, let’s face it how much extra would it cost to put a few more slices of dried fruit peel in
Arrives on time, beautifully packed and with lots of surprises. What’s not to love?
Fabulous gins and tonics, this box is always the highlight of my month ☺️. Always feel.like it is excellent value. Only minor gripe is that I would like to be able to have the option to choose all savoury snacks rather than automatically getting the sweet ones as well.
Best value club you will find. You get so much in the box. Highly recommended
We are so pleased we joined Craft Gin , although the gins are always first class it is all the extras and the magazine that make the difference.
The Moon Cherry Gin is a definite favourite, highly recommended
Love it and every delivery is a selection of loveliness which brightens not only my day, but the week before in expectation of delivery, pure excitement on opening the box,and the joy of trying the contents. Thank you to my fellow ginsters and the club staff who go above and beyond
Love opening the box. Had three so far and the gins have all been superb. This is a great way to try unusual, different gins most of which will certainly be difficult to find locally. So far English, Welsh and one from Monaco. All different, all delicious. Love range of mixers too. And, snacks mmmmh! Yummy. Only disappointment in last box - no chocolate as first two had fantastic chocolate both of which I’ve been looking out for.
Roll on the next box!
Really enjoying the Gin Club. Love receiving my box of the month with a new and interesting gin to try, along with the little extras. It's interesting to know the story behind each gin as well. I will be welcoming many more boxes of craft gin to my home in the future.
The boxes received through the club are amazing value. I like that there is a theme every box and the magazine ties into that theme, proving information about the gin itself. I am a baker and enjoy reading and baking the recipes.
The members only section on the website, is a valuable perk of the club.
I am also a member of the facebook which is filled with great ideas and events.
I absolutely love my subscription. I love the flexibility of swapping how frequently you can have a box and I think the £40 price tag is incredibly reasonable when you see the value of some of the bottles. It's unique and I'm yet to see a bottle from the club in a supermarket. I always love to try the cocktail of the month and the magazine is very well presented and lovely and glossy it doesn't feel cheap! The range of snacks is great again trying new things sometimes. The gin isn't always to my taste but you have to expect that with something like this, however it is varied and different ranges of botanicals every month which is always a nice surprise. This box comes with everything you need to enjoy the gin... all you have to do is add a glass some ice and sit back and enjoy! Highly recommend if you like variety and something a little different you can't just buy in the shops :)
Nice to experience different guns. The accompaniments are hit and miss, as is the magazine. Most gins retail around £40 mark, so you’re getting to try a new gin and getting delivery plus some tonics etc. Thrown in for the price. Customer service is great
Love Craft Gin! Every box I’ve had has been delicious & the magazine has encouraged me (as if I needed it!) to try out different gin combinations. Would highly recommend!
Love my gin and treats deliveries. It's exciting receiving the parcel and finding out what's inside and trying new things.
In lockdown having the latest gin from Monaco felt like a mini holiday.
I absolutely love craft gin club there's many of these deliver to your door companies operating these days, all selling a variety of goods but these guys are second to none and at a reasonable price too every month we get excited to see what we get to explore the gin is always great and the accompanying items even better. My only regret is not discovering it sooner and not being able to invest its literally that good. Keep up the good work
I was a bit sceptical at first as I’m currently a nursing student so I don’t have much spare cash, but I really love receiving this box, it has totally opened my mind to trying different flavours especially as I disliked tonic prior but I have been converted.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.74 based on 997 reviews