Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
This was my first box and it was delicious. I particularly liked the Plum and Apple mixer in the cocktail of the month. I’ve already bought more. Can’t wait for next month!
Esprala with Penningtons Gin in the January box was absolutely phenomenal. The cocktail of the month is probably the best I have had through CGC.
Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the boxes.
Great gin, mixers and snacks. Made a great Friday night!
We really appreciate you leaving us a review! Glad to hear you're enjoying being part of the club, great to have you here.
That first week of the month is like Christmas. I thought I knew all about gin and boy was I wrong. I’ve loved all the boxes I’ve had so far and it really in the best club to be in and so worth every penny. I just wish I’d found you earlier.
Hi Rachel, We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Gin of the Month box. Thanks for leaving us our feedback, it is much appreciated.
great first box !
Thanks for leaving a review Gary, glad to hear you're enjoying the boxes!
Gift that keeps on giving, always excited for the next delivery, son and daughter in law brought as a 50th birthday present, feel like it's my birthday every month when my box arrives.
Hi Julie, What a lovely review, we're so happy to hear that you were over the moon with the Gin of the Month box! Can't wait for you to receive the rest of your 2021 boxes
A very well received present from my husband and my first delivery did not disappoint. So professionally done and abundant amounts of snacks, recipes and info - as well as a delicious gin ! Thank you and well done - cannot wait for my next delivery- I am hooked !!!
Hi Claire, What a lovely idea for a gift! We're thrilled to hear that you loved your January box. Thanks for leaving us our feedback, it is much appreciated.
Products are great and delivery was excellent
Thank you so much for your kind review Rebecca! Your feedback is much appreciated and we're very happy to see that you're enjoying the membership.
First box delivered. The Lakeland Moon gin is very good, not so sure about the other drinks.
The cucumber and lime soda is very refreshing, but the Esprala apple and plum drink was positively nasty, tasted like bubble gum, we couldn't drink it. The pear and cardamom was better, but we wouldn't buy it again.
Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is much appreciated about the mixers & tonics. We're very happy to see that you're enjoying the membership.
Was very surprised with how much you get. Looking forward to tasting different Gin’s which I might not have done.
Thank you very much for leaving a review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your January box. We can't wait for you to see what is inside the rest of our boxes for 2021.
Excellent value for money and the opportunity to taste small batch gins that you might not get anywhere else. You open the box and your party starts...complete with snacks, mixers and ingredients to follow the recipes for lovely cocktails :) If you're the kind of person who judges a gin by the amount of emails you get then you probably shouldn't be buying things online anyway.
Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you're enjoying the unique gins and all the goodies that come with it!
I was surprised how much stuff you get, I thought you only get the gin. it was well packaged. It is my first one. Can't wait every month to try different ones. Always comes with a booklet with different recipe's and different games.
Thank you for your lovely review Sammy, I hope you enjoy all our future boxes and their goodies!
Very pleased with contents, was worried due to the adverse comments on Facebook but this was unfounded. It’s a lovely selection of cocktail components and snacks plus the chance to enjoy a new gin. Yes there are a lot of emails, I might be missing out on activities online due to information overload but I hope to get more involved when my work is less intense. Looking forward to my next delivery as I’m already confident you’re going to send the feeling of Spring at last in that box (just trying bi-monthly for now.)
Hi Kath,

Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your membership with us. We send out the emails to make sure that our members get the most out of the membership with us and have a great journey of gin discovery. I hope you enjoy all your future goodies!
Don’t bother, incredibly disappointing and they bombard you with emails even after unsubscribed and confirm by their staff. Cannot believe the positive reviews, but looking through there are others who are disappointed.
I have loved all of my boxes. and look forward to receiving them. The contents are always great quality with some unexpected surprises included. They always arrive well packaged and when specified. On one occasion there was an issue with Royal Mail and totally out with Craft Gin’s control, and when reported the customer service team stepped in to immediately to resolve the matter. The service was outstanding. Can’t say enough good things about them and fully recommend to any gin lover.
Thank you so much for your kind review Amanda, and thank you for your feedback about our customer service team. We hope you enjoy your future boxes just as much!
Great gins I wouldn’t normally have easy access to along with the cocktail recipes and snacks and mixers! A great package, a real treat in these strange times.
Thank you so much for this lovely review Jane! We take great pride in being able to introduce new gins and flavours to our members that they wouldn't necessarily chose themselves, so it's great that we've done just this on this occasion!

Thanks again! - Alba :-)
Excellent value. Arrived in exact timeframe stated. Much more in it than I actually expected. The gin is fabulous and the syrups and mixers make for a real tasty treat. The big surprise was the useful information in the magazine. Delighted with my purchase. Thanks
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm so pleased to hear that there was more to the box than expected and that all the extras really added to the experience. I shall also pass on your lovely comments about the magazine to the relevant team.

Thank you again! - Alba :-)
Really enjoyed trying out the cocktail and the great tonics with this month’s gin. Very excited for the boxes to come in the future too.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this lovely review Jacqueline! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the pairings and cocktail in the January box. Just wait 'till you see what else we have to offer this year!

Thanks again - Alba :-)
There is everything I needed
Yay great news Su! I'm delighted to hear that our box included everything you needed.

Have a lovely day! - Alba :-)
Great first box and great customer service when my Christmas crackers arrived damaged.
Thank you so much for this review Jennifer! I'm delighted to hear that you loved your first box and that our customer service team was able to resolve an issue that you had with your Christmas Crackers. :-)
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,578 reviews