Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I was very happy with the surprise content of my first craft gin box and loved reading about where the gin was produced in the fab glossy gin mag ... will be saving some of the recipe ideas for gin cocktails and cakes!
Thank you so much for your review! I'm delighted to hear that you are enjoying our Ginned magazine and all the yummy recipe's inside! - Kerry
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Wife and she LOVES it! Every month it's Christmas again!
Great products and making a lovely gin cabinet. Excellent delivery and variety of items included.
Hi Andy, we are so glad that your wife loved her first box! We hope she continues to enjoy the delicious gin and goodies we send her way.
Lovely gin and snacks
Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review. We hope you continue to enjoy your gin journey with us :)
Loved it! Great fun making the cocktail and enjoyed the nibbles and found the magazine really interesting.
Hi Linda, thank you for leaving this lovely review! We are so glad you loved making our delicious cocktail. We hope you continue to enjoy our delicious treats :)
Lovely surprise as was my first box and the contents did not disappoint loved the magazine with so want different things to try
Hi Carol, thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so glad to hear that you loved your first box. Long may it continue :)
I love it! I received this as a birthday present and what a find! I really enjoyed the informative magazine and am continuing to enjoy the gin and the various concoctions recommended!
Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review. Wishing you a very happy birthday from all of us at the CGC! We hope you continue to enjoy your gin discovery with us :)
Great first box! Lovely gin treats and speedy delivery! Can’t wait for my next box!
Hi Louise, thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad that you loved you first box! We hope you continue to enjoy your journey of gin discovery :)
Beautiful box, so many different treats and i loved the magazine. Had a great night with friends, highly recommended. The lime tonic was delicious, made for a fantastic g&t.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the February box! - Megan :)
Always a great gin that I haven't tried before. Along with all the extras you need to enjoy the gin.
Thanks for leaving your review. We are so glad we helped you discover a new, delicious gin. That is what we are all about! We hope you continue to enjoy the gins we have lined up for you :)
BRILL FIRST BOX VERY HAPPY
Hi Jayne, thank you for writing this lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your first box. Long may this continue! :)
Loved it, the gin & lime tonic was delicious. Earlier tonight had a Gordon's gin & tonic. Now having my craft gin.....wow what a difference. Just amazing....never going back!
Hi Stef! I am glad to hear you are loving this months gin! I cant wait for you to try more. - Kerry
Great products and excellent service
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so pleased to see you've enjoyed the service so far! - Megan :)
my first box. what a selection. perfectly packaged. arrived well within the given dates. looking forward to my next box
Hi Julie. Thanks for posting your lovely review. We are delighted you have enjoyed your first gin of the month box. Welcome to the gin club, we hope you love the delicious gins we have chosen 2021 Best Regards Amy 😊
I love getting my gin delivery, getting to try gins that I might not necessarily buy myself and learning about the perfect serves and tasting the monthly cocktails. I love that mixers are included, which definitely helps if I haven't got my cupboard stocked with the right ones, and the snacks always get shared with the family so they don't feel left out. So far, every box I've had, I've been impressed!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I am so pleased to hear that you're loving everything we at CGC have to offer! We have more exciting boxes to come! - Megan :)
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are so glad that you enjoy all aspects of out box. We hope you continue enjoying your journey of gin discovery and all the delicious treats your receive along the way :)
My first box really pleased with contents, not tried gin yet, will asap!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! I am so pleased you are happy with your first box, Enjoy it!! - Megan :)
Can’t begin to explain how excited I was to receive my first Gin Club box and OH MY it didn’t disappoint. The gin was absolute heaven, and the lime tonic worked a treat. Will definitely order more of these tonics.
Well done Gin Club. Here’s to forever more boxes. Can’t wait till next month 😊
Hi Sue, Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review. We are thrilled you love the "Perfect Serve" Gin and Tonic in the February box. We hope you continue to love all the future boxes. Best Regards Amy B 😊
My first box arrived ....I can't wait to try it! Looking forward to sampling the suggested cocktails.
Can't believe I waited so long to sign up!
Hi Sharon, thanks for writing this lovely review. We hope you love our cocktail of the month. We have lots of exciting new gins and recipes in store - we can't wait for you to try them! :)
Even at half price, this seemed poor value - one 70cl bottle of gin, a couple of small tonic waters, some cranberry juice and some "soda". Plus some sweetened nuts, a small block of chocolate and a pack of popped cheese that had come open distributing its contents within the outer packaging, so no longer safe to eat.

I guess I look for the cancel button pdq.
Excellent speedy delivery service. Gin and accompaniments were well matched.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad that you are enjoying the services we are providing. We can't wait for you to try all the delicious gins we have lined up for you this year! :)
Excellent value, perfect mixers and snacks
Hi Esther, thanks for leaving this lovely review. We hope you continue to enjoy the delicious gin and snacks we have in store for you :)
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,738 reviews