Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I love the surprise of what gins I will receive was happy month and I love the little bits you get with it like crisps popcorn etc and I love the cocktails too
Thank you for your lovely review! We couldn't agree more, the surprise is so exciting.
Useful nibbles, good ideas for cocktails from the magazine. I don’t always like the gin (sorry) but so far I’ve loved 3 out of 4. It gives me an idea of what to buy for myself.
Thank you for your lovely review! No need to apologise, we know our members have different tastes and it can't always be 100% happiness!
Look forward to the delivery and always love the contents
Thank you for your lovely review Mary! We hope you enjoy your next box just as much!
Love the gin subscription with all the goodies it comes with. The magazine is also great to read as well as learning new tips and mixes!
Thank you for your lovely review Emma, we love the magazine and are so glad you love it too!
Love waiting to see what gin and goodies I get. This is a great surprise in a box and one that is worth waiting for.
Opening the box and revealing the contents is always exciting! Thank you for your review!
A box full of great gin and goodies! It’s not just a box it’s an experience! Great value for money- Cocktails, g and t, snacks, magazine! All you need for a great night(s) in! Excellent customer service, always someone to help and it’s never too much trouble. Super delivery and well packaged. A cracking craft club to be a part of.
Thank you for your kind review! We agree that it's an experience and we're so glad all the aspects of the club are valued by our lovely members!
The best gift from me to me ever, can't wait for each box , haven't been disappointed yet
Thank you for your lovely review!
Really love the variety of the gins and exploring each distillery and the goods they offer. I’ve never tried any of the gins I’ve received so far which is great. Really like the stories behind some of these distilleries and the support they give to charities, that’s how it should be I’m a great believer in passing it forward!!!
Thank you for your lovely review Lynne, we hope you've found a new favourite with us! It's also really nice to hear how much you enjoy reading the stories of our distillers and their charitable work.
Really look forward to my Craft gin club box. Feels like I'm receiving an indulgent gift! Smooth process, good, clear, communication. Prompt delivery. My husband has also joined rum club and is another very happy customer 👍👌💯
Thank you for your lovely review Maxine! We hope you enjoy your next box just as much!
The monthly gin is gin you wouldn't normally find in the shops and is what I refer to as Artisan Gin. The customer service is fantastic, you have a problem and they move heaven and earth to rectify it. Delivery as specified and it is always very well securely packed in thick plastic bottle holders then in a strong cardboard box. I would recommend the gin club if you like gin and very good gin at that, It is great value for money, not only a bottle of gin but mixers, snack and other bits to help you make the cocktails of the month. They are defiantly a five star organisation, superb.
Thank you for your really lovely review, we're so glad you love every aspect of our club and your boxes!
Craft Gin Club have one of the best customer service depts out there. Any issues are dealt with quickly and no drama. Deliveries are as specified and if any damage is incurred during transit they rectify issues immediately They are without doubt a 5 star 🌟 outfit Well done and cheers
Thank you so much for your lovely review Helen, we take pride in our excellent customer service and are always so glad when our members feel the same!
Love receiving my Gin boxes. Nice to try different Gins that are not readily available in the supermarket. Love the little extras that come with it too!
Thank you for your lovely review Becky! We hope you've found some new favourites!
A delightful treat every single month! I don't actually drink a lot but a fancy G&T a couple of times a week really hits the spot. The Gin box is delivered full of lovely extras which really make a difference.
Thank you for your kind review Sam, we're glad we can provide just the right G&T for when you fancy a little pick me up!
Great Gin, lovely accessories and surprises in box, great quality and service all round....happy days!
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad you're enjoying all the contents and not just the gin!
I love receiving my gin box
Thank you for your lovely review!
Always looking forward to my next box. Love the cocktail recipes and the magazine. Thank you craft gin club
Thank you for your lovely review, we love creating the cocktails for our members!
Its so exciting getting a treat every 3 months. It’s like a little surprise because you don’t know what you are going to get (that’s if you can avoid the temptation of looking on social media to find out before it arrives haha). The bottles are beautiful. I’m currently upcycling a gin cabinet and the fancy bottles are going to look fab inside.
Thank you for your lovely review Hannah! It is hard to resist temptation we know, but the surprise is always exciting!
Fast and efficient delivery, great member's discounts and amazing gins. What more could you ask for.
Thank you for your lovely review Amy! We love our members and only want them to have the best!
It’s the highlight of my month. My husband and I use it as a mini date night to sit and actually take time to appreciate gin. 100% recommend.
Thank you for your review Bee! A gin-filled date night sounds lovely, lets hope the next one is just as good!
Absolutely love this subscription! I’ve only been a member for 1 month and have recommended to family, friends and colleagues, basically anyone who will listen! The selection of gin, mixers and snacks that I received were spot on and I can’t wait for my next box! My 11 year old daughter unboxed with me and said it was better than unboxing her LOL dolls which is the most praise craft gin could receive. Brilliant product and concept, so original and so much better than similar subscriptions on the market. Made me fall in love with gin to be honest...They have smashed this market x
Wow! Thank you for your lovely and detailed review Hayley. Make sure you're referring your ginpals using our loyalty scheme to get points! We hope you enjoy the next box just as much!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,530 reviews