Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Steer well clear of this company. Full of broken and empty promises. Delivery took over 4 weeks. Items missing. Terrible customer service.
I am still waiting to receive my order 2 mths later. Dpd are the delivery
The product for a new born baby was ordered over the Christmas period. The delivery, despite an indication of 1-4 days, failed to materialise after 3 weeks. Contact was with a helpful operative - unfortunately when contact was made with the third party the item was still not delivered. Further contact with the operative revealed inability to contact retailer immediately so with no further update or potential delivery date order cancelled. Very disappointing.
Missing items. 2nd delivery which should have had rest of items in was still missing one. Came so late that the baby was already here. Had to pay additional EU tax on arrival for each delivery. Took 5 phone calls and 3 emails from me to get it organized.
You recently let me place an order with you, confirmed that order then 4 weeks later inform me that actually my item was no longer available,result one very upset pregnant daughter in law.
Not a fan.
Estoy muy decepcionada con la marca. Hace casi un mes que hice mi pedido, ponía que en 5 días laborales lo recibiría. A día de hoy no lo tengo ni me dan respuesta. Mi bebé va a nacer en un mes y aún no tengo los productos que compré.
Muy poco recomendable.
Estoy muy decepcionada.
Terrible customer service. Item hadn’t arrived after a month with no real interest from customer service team to address. Cancelled order and bought from Amazon for next day delivery.
Very poor service and customer care.
Ordered a blanket as a gift for a baby shower. It never arrived , email enquiries are not being responded to , several calls and a week later I have been told that it has not been posted but they could not tell why. The gift never arrived . I have asked for a refund, never received it but have been told on several occasion that it has been processed and I should contact my bank. I found out this morning that they only processed the refund yesterday.I did not mind to wait for the refund but please handle the customer enquiries with care , especially when it comes to customers money, just look into things and be honest.
Ordered a basket with 3-5 delivery

Haven't received it yet after more than a month.
Customer services doesn't reply.
If I could give zero stars I would. Placed my order for Moses basket, stand and sheets on 13th Jan, it is now 28th and I have not received my order or any response to the emails I have sent regarding it. Worst customer service I have received. No item and no contact. Avoid!
Hi, we're very sorry to see that you are not satisfied with our service. I have passed your order number & details to the head of customer service who will contact you today to resolve this.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

Kind regards,

Chloé
I’m still awaiting my order, 3 weeks later. I’ve emailed my query and still awaiting a reply.
Poor quality items for the cost, I ordered a moses basket stand amongst other things, which is not sturdy and looked discoloured. The company also do not cover return postage costs, and you also need to call to get a number to be able to return, so much hassle when there are plenty of companies who make a process like this much easier. I Would recommend that you order from somewhere that does offer free returns.
Thank you for your review. I did try to call you to get this matter resloved. Could you let me know if you are free today and I can call you when you have a couple of minutes spare. Thank you Natalie & The Clair De Lune Team.
Very disappointed with the quality especially for the price we paid. Missing fixings, misplaced screw holes, very thin mattress, ill fitting mattress sheets!!!! We returned the Moses basket for a full refund.
Hi Lisa,

We are really sorry you are unhappy with the quality of the products you received. We will have our production manager look into this immediately in order to prevent this happening in future.

Thank you Natalie & The Clair De Lune Team.
Never received items had to contact customer services. Lots of hassle sadly.
The most unprofessional and useless company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
They caused me a lot of stress before my baby was born and even now, 2 months later, they are completely unhelpful.
Oh and they also think they can charge "just £99" for a replacement basket liner! What a joke!
The Moses basket was very poor quality the hood doesn’t stay up and when I try to pull it up the back of the hood comes up.
I revived a Moses basket that was not steady on the stand! I emailed and was advised that I would receive a new one nearly two weeks ago! My baby has now arrived and it’s still not here! I’ve not even had an email response from my latest email! Appalling service
Hi Leanie,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we're very sorry about the circumstances. I have passed this across to the head of Customer services and she will be in touch with you ASAP to get the replacement to you.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Paid for a mobile cot, cot bedding and a set bedding for a Moses And never arrive the set bedding For Moses and you still charge me for that !!! Send a messege and never get a answer back, I wont buy anything again from you.
Hi Angelica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're very sorry that we've let you down on this occasion. I have spoken with the customer service team and they'll get in touch with you ASAP to resolve this.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.
Terrible service. Ordered a pregnancy pillow at the start of the year. I never received the pillow and although had some contact with customer service, I never received a refund either. Would not recommend.
Hi Danielle,

We're very sorry to hear that. I am liaising with the customer service manager this afternoon and we'll be in touch with you once we have looked into this further.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Delivery took far to long with no updates
Hi Limara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We did struggle with deliveries at the beginning and peak of the covid pandemic. We're very sorry that we didn't keep you fully up to date but we're now back on top of things in our factory.

Sincerest apologies that you had to wait longer than you should have.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.18 based on 234 reviews