Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Fast delivery and very affordable only down side the stand that I got is not very stable
The service was very quick and felt luxury. The quality of the bedding and blankets it's lovely.
The sheets we ordered are great for the Noah Pod. They are soft and have washed well. Their only downside is that there’s not a waterproof backing /liner that I was able to find, so I do have some worries about sick and/or nappy explosions. That said, they do look so cute and tiny in the basket!
Quick delivery. I had a problem with my order but this was resolved immediately by customer services. Definitely recommend x
Lovely baby products. Definitely purchasing more in time
Better instructions, a bit confusing
Crib was a good price but box was damaged in transit and mattress was missing. Emailed the company and Natalie sorted it immediately and a replacement mattress arrived next day. Excellent customer service.
Good quality products, just not enough variety in each category.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Please let us know what else you'd like to see from us and we'll certainly pass on to our New Product Development team :)

Thank you!
Lovely changing bag very pleased with it. I had some problems with the order not arriving. I ended up having to chase it up by which time the colour I wanted was out of stock, but the alternative I was offered is fine and arrived a couple of days later.
Hi Diana, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, and we're sorry that your order was delayed, and replaced with an alternative. We hope you enjoy using your changing bag!
The fast delivery was good but tge blanket i ordered was unfortunately a lot thinner than i expected so in one way not great value for money but the moses basket mattress is good quality and fitted perfectly and was reasonably priced
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, we'll take a look into the blanket.
My Moses basket and stand arrived today it is beautiful the price was great to really pleased with it.
Hi Ann,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We hope your little one enjoys some restful nights in the Moses basket too!

Chloé.