Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Delivery was quick and the item fit for purpose
The hood won't stay up & the elastic that you use to put the hood on has now broken so now the hood you can't use even if it did stay up. Really upset.
Lovely product
Nice quality, nice selection, reasonable prices
Never recieved my order, not refunded, resolved or sent another still after nearly a month of back and forth emails about the issue. Feels very unprofessional.
Everything came well packaged and on time. Items are as described, beautiful. Would recommend this company and will definitely be using again. Thank you.
So sturdy and looks really cute. Wanted a Moses basket but with a 2 year old it but wanted something steadier with a 2 year old who runs everywhere. It’s great, the baby also finds it comfy as thick mattress
Such a beautiful product really easy to build but also really pretty to look at. You can have it at any size to fit next to your bed so baby isn’t to high or too low. Highly recommend!
10/10 very happy with my purchase. Great customer service also. Had an issue with delivery which was resolved instantly. Thank you
Great product abs affordable No nuts and bolts provided so contacted abs sent replacements next day delivery Then found them under the baby’s mattress. Maybe don’t put the nuts and bolts in the mattress
Hi I still haven’t received my order paid extra €35customs in Ireland and still haven’t got it
Customer service was great - resolved issues very quickly! Delivery was very quick.
Amazing and friendly staff who are really helpful. The items are just beautiful and the new bedding set looks amazing on our Moses basket. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Very helpful customer support!
Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank You.
I purchased the moses basket and they had a really good offer on, was extremely impressed with the all aspects of the purchase, from the ease of ordering, the dispatch time to the quality of the basket. Would recommend this company. thank you :)
I was gifted a drape basket from a friend, however as I would be using the basket downstairs the drape wasn’t ideal and I wanted a hood instead. I contacted them via Facebook to see if I could buy the hood separately to which they informed me I couldn’t for that basket. However as a gesture they are sending me the attachment and hood anyway if I can make the holes for it myself. Exactly pleased with this customer service.
Excellent service and excellent quality. Great value for money!
Excellent in quality and price.
I purchased this item for my grandson who is due 10th July. I am delighted with my purchase and I'm sure his mum and dad will be too. Beautiful quality.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.26 based on 332 reviews