Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
I ordered a palm Moses basket which was delayed due to FedEx. I emailed to ask for advice and spoke to Jessey who was amazing and arranged for an upgraded basket to be sent to me which I was not expecting at all. A really great customer service and I couldn’t recommend enough. Thank you!
Great quality product, great customer service and super fast delivery. Thank you very much Jessey & team.
Ordered my baby’s changing bag off of these, received the wrong one and one of the lovely staff (her name is Jess) helped me resolve the problem and has sorted the problem out so quickly and was so so helpful! If you see this Jess, thank you so much for your quick response and for resolving the problem. :)
I had a problem with my moses basket not sitting in the standing properly. Jessey James has gone above and beyond to help rectify this problem. Even though I didn't buy the moses basket directly from them. Absolutely outstanding customer services. The delivery was fast and efficient.
I was looked after by a girl called jessey. I ordered the wrong colour product, I emailed to see if I could change it and my email was answered straight away. Jessey changed my order before it was sent out. Brilliant customer service. I will definitely be ordering again :)
Wonderful and helpful staff.
Brilliant service really happy
Really really happy with product. When I came to assemble it I had a wrong piece. Called customer service and spoke to Jessey. I cannot fault the customer service she provided. She went out of her way to help and sent out a replacement the same day. Have now assembled crib and its lovely and with the faultless and helpful customer service I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Clair de Lune.
Looks very nice but it's very dangerous very Sharpe piece of wood that stick out of moses basket. I've had to buy a different basket becuase my newborn wasnt comfortable. I wouldn't recommend it's very bad quality
I lost a vital screw for my clair de lune bassinet, I sent an email to sales office and Jessy was a superstar, she offered to put a whole new set in the post 1st class today.....No that's what you call 5* Customer service!!
Absolutely brilliant customer service I got a next to me cot as a gift and one of the parts wasn't there. Got in touch threw Facebook and the part was sent the same day and received the next day like promised.....
The Moses basket itself is great but the assembly of the stand was extremely difficult. Poor instructions and the base didn't come with the necessary holes punched in to stop the rocking motion, which is really annoying! we will make do, but looks like a few corners have been cut by manufacturer on the production and assembly side of things.
No result. I’m very sad
Excellent quality .Excellent price . Fast delivery !!
Very helpful. Very understanding. Had something missing within my parcel, emailed them straight away, they got back to me on the afternoon and solved my problem for me.
A fast effiante service of Jessie. She is most helpful and a joy to deal with.
Brilliant customer support - speedy replies and very helpful.
Customer service was brilliant start to finish. Jessey was a great help and very understanding which made the returns process very easy and hassle free.
Very fast and well informed delivery. Purchased for my niece and her partner for their first baby. The quality is second to none. I'm delighted with everything. Last time I bought Clair de Lune was for the birth of my granddaughter five years ago. So glad your high standard is maintained.
Fast delivery and very affordable only down side the stand that I got is not very stable
Clair de Lune is rated 4.20 based on 260 reviews