Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Lovely Noahs Pod received with rocking stand. Very pleased with the workmanship and item overall. One small mistake as originally recieved wrong item, a bassinet rather than the pod but there customer services assistant (Jessica) was brilliant. Correct item issued the following day and the old one collected. Could not fault them at all. Would order from them again.
İ buy the cheapest and the coolest moses basket ever super cozy and really beautiful rocker
Very happy with the products unfortunately due to personal circumstances I had to return my order but the costumer service was very friendly and helpful and could not do enough for you 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I had an issue with an order where the wrong item was sent. However, within one phone call the issue was completely sorted by Jess from the customer service team, and the correct item was immediately dispatched and arrived the next day. Such good quality items and such friendly and supportive customer care. Would use again.
I had sent an email as a customer who had just purchased £350 worth of goods and then realised I could of had 20% off my full order. I contacted Clair De Lune and have been dealing with a customer service advisor called Jessica James. She has been very professional, helpful and resolved my issue straight away. I can't thank you enough it's greatly appreciated. During a pandemic it's been difficult to get a hold of companies should any matters arise but Jessica basically responded the same day in a short space of time offering such high customer service. Keep up the good work - 5 star review from me!
I ordered the wrong colour, entirely my own fault but Jess couldn't have been more helpful. Fabulous customer service!
Fedex failed to deliver my order and due to the drivers rude and couldn’t care less attitude I eventually ended up cancelling . However , I spoke to Jessica James at your customer services department and she was more than helpful . She is a credit to your company and I have every faith in her . She has ensured me a full refund when the item I cancelled arrives back at base . Full of praise fir this lady . Fedex could learn a lot from her instead of employing rude individuals . Couldn’t fault Clair de lune . The prices and service are fantastic, the people they use to shop out items are not .
Recently moved and chipped a part of my Noah pod and thought I'd email to see if I could get the colour code to buy a small amount of paint, to my delight I am being sent some paint free of charge by the lovely Jessica! Cannot fault at all!
I would like to say a massive thank you to Jessica, as she has been extremely helpful as to sorting out a small issue I had and without any problems she solved it for me there and then in the space of 2 minutes of being on the phone! As a first time buyer from here I honestly could not recommend this website enough. I also have to say how beautiful my items are that I bought and can’t wait for my next delivery! Thank you again Jessica
I ordered 2 sets of Moses basket sheets and a mattress from Clair de Lune and am so impressed with the quality and service.
As a first time mum (and also in lockdown) I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and couldn’t seem to find bedding sets that suited my visions until I stumbled across their website. I used the web chat to ask questions many times and the team have always been so helpful and put me at ease.
I managed to order the wrong size mattress after getting so excited about finally finding and ordering the sheets but again turned to the web chat for guidance and they’ve arranged a return and replacement with no bother. Special shout out to Dylan who honestly must be sick of my name popping up, he’s been incredible.
Thank you so much, this is exactly the experience I needed!
Ordered extra covers for Moses Basket. Really quick delivery. The order had been amended to pink prior to arrival but unfortunately arrived as blue. Not a problem at all as Jess from Customer Service was super helpful and arranged for the correct item to be sent out that day. Thanks Jess. Product looks and feels really good quality. Will definitely be ordering more from you 👍🏻
Steer well clear of this company. Full of broken and empty promises. Delivery took over 4 weeks. Items missing. Terrible customer service.
I am still waiting to receive my order 2 mths later. Dpd are the delivery
I recently purchased a liner for the moses basket , it arrived on the date stated and is excellent quality.
Fab products at great prices. The baby towels are so soft.
The service was good although the basket came without the hood, but that was rectified quickly. I am not very happy with the quality of the basket and the white paint continuously flakes off. The basket is also very rocky on the stand. I have to put a blanket underneath.
The sheets we ordered are great for the Noah Pod. They are soft and have washed well. Their only downside is that there’s not a waterproof backing /liner that I was able to find, so I do have some worries about sick and/or nappy explosions. That said, they do look so cute and tiny in the basket!
The product for a new born baby was ordered over the Christmas period. The delivery, despite an indication of 1-4 days, failed to materialise after 3 weeks. Contact was with a helpful operative - unfortunately when contact was made with the third party the item was still not delivered. Further contact with the operative revealed inability to contact retailer immediately so with no further update or potential delivery date order cancelled. Very disappointing.
Ordered a pram set for my Silver Cross Kensington pram and it fits perfectly
Very pleased with the items I bought they looked just like the photo.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.10 based on 207 reviews