Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Customer service department were very helpful with my order. Would definitely use Clair de Lune again.
I did not receive my package
Very good thank you
Very prompt service.
Quick ,efficient service.
My order arrived promptly and I am pleased with the quality, however I had tried to contact Clair de Lune with a query via website as advised and got no reply so not great on that. Subsequently I had to go elsewhere for that particular item.
Ordering easy. Delivery good. Not 100% about products.
Good brand
Hello am not happy have been paying for a wrong pram you sent out and still waiting for yours to get back in touch but still haven’t heard from you
Great easy order process - I actually made a mistake and emailed and it was corrected :-) delivery was as stated, perfect.
Bought this mattress to replace an older one and despite saying it was the same size this one did not fit. Sales team unhelpful and recommended another mattress which was also the wrong size. Had to pay for delivery and returns even though I ordered on good faith the product would fit based on description. Not impressed as ended up quite out oh pocket
Products delivered in time. Carefully wrapped and boxed.
Great service quick delivery and great quality items
Lovely quality product
Ordered 2 lots of crib sheets for the foldable crib. Quick, efficient delivery, great price, washed well. Baby isn't here yet so cannot comment on quality of material for baby skin. Would recommend 💞
Ordered Moses basket thinking I was getting a luxury product and something special for the new arrival. Was so disappointed with quality of palm Moses basket. A lot of shedding, bedding materials felt cheap and thin, hood would not attach well or stay upright. Customer services although helped to have product returned did not offer any alternative basket of better quality which makes me think it’s a common problem with all their products. Eventually brought one half the price from another brand and it was 10 times better! I would not recommend.
When my purchase didn't arrive due to an error in the address the staff went our if the way to make sure we had a replacement sent quickly and even gave us a free blanket as an apology. Great customer service!
Misunderstood what was in Moses basket set but when phoned they gave me the extra items free of charge. Such a nice thing to do.
Brilliant service and items are really lovely. One of the items was actually out of stock despite my sale going through. The company contacted me very quickly with the offer of an upgrade item at no extra cost. The items then arrived the next day. Definitely recommended.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.29 based on 415 reviews