Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
The mattress that came with the Rachel Riley set is beyond bad. I may as well lay a sheet of rock for my baby to sleep on. I don’t see why I need to upgrade to a better mattress and pay £20 for the honour! I have ordered a custom made one to avoid the disappointment of Clare de Lune
Hi Ricardo, we are so sorry for the experience you had with our service. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your feedback, which will be sent to our team for further improvements in our service. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us via 0161 491 9800 or sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk. We will try our best to resolve it quickly for you.
I ordered a Bumper and Quilt set from Clair de Lune, the items are of surprisingly poor quality, uneven padding and stitching. Both items have been tightly packed and are covered in creases, but they cannot be ironed, returns process is unwieldy and costly. I'll not use this company again.
Hi there, we are so sorry for the experience you had with our service. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your feedback, which will be sent to our team for further improvements in our service. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us via 0161 491 9800 or sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk. We will try our best to resolve it quickly for you.
I emailed Clair de Lune on the off chance they could help, I'm due my second baby and upon funding my moses basket found a strap off the stand was damaged. I received a reply within 24 hours from a lovely advisor called Jesse who asked me to confirm what stand it was, again after a quick reply I was told replacement straps were ordered for me free of charge. I have never contacted a company and received such straight forward, genuine and warm replies and the whol issue resolved after just 2 emails. It really is customer service like this that brings repeat custom and I've already been recommending the company to other mums I know due with babies soon. Thank you so much.
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase and our service 💙
The customer service is fantastic, we could not find some screws for our stand. So helpful and offered to send new screws as a good will gesture. This has made our day and taken a lot of stress out of a stressful time. We are really happy with our Moses basket it looks beautiful and keeps our baby safe and happy
Amazing help and an amazing customer service.
The Moses basket, Marshmallow, cream bedding set and waffle blanket I bought were absolutely beautiful. It all arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. There was an issue with some marks on the ordered rocker stand for the basket but this was resolved very quickly by Jessey James in customer services. Jessie was extremely professional, kind and efficient. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Clair de Lune.
Hi Liz, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase and our service 💙
I had problem accessing the checkout box on the website today on my laptop to place and pay for an order so used the webchat. Clair de Lune's representative - Jessey, was super helpful, placed the order and sent confirmation email invoice, and helped me through the payment process. Brilliant, efficient and professional customer service.
Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase and our service 💙
I got a Moses basket as a gift and needed to order an extra part and was so impressed with the great customer service from Jessey very polite and efficient with getting everything organised. Will definitely recommend , thank you :)
Hi Jess, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase and our service 💙
I was very pleased with my purchase. Came on time good condition
Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Ordered a Moses basket for my daughter & whilst it has not yet been unpackaged it looks lovely & was delivered within the timescale stated & I was kept up to date with the delivery.
Hi Lesley, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Free delivery, efficient service, great products. Would recommend!
Hi Anna, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
I love it... My moses basket now looks so cute
Hi Chiara, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Lovely products. Arrived in time to. Definitely I will order again from you
Hi Yolanda, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Cheap and not safe for my baby won’t be using again
Hi there, we are so sorry for the experience you had with our service. Please feel free to contact us via 0161 491 9800 or sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk. We will try our best to resolve this as soon as possible for you.
Excellent quality products and fast delivery. Very happy.
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Well priced, good quality items, delivered on time. Cracking. Instructions for putting together furniture a little overcomplicated
Hi Millicent, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙.
Very good 5 *
Hi Arefa, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Excellent customer service
Hi Carol, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Bought from Clair de lune when having my daughter,now buying for my grandchild.thank you
Lovely soft blanket
Hi Debbie, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase 💙
Clair de Lune is rated 4.26 based on 474 reviews