Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Fabulous Service. I called Clair de Lune due to the fact that the straps on my Noah Pod rocking stand had snapped. Without hesitation they replaced both straps straight away. It is really nice to receive such amazing customer service. Thank-you so much.
Needed a spare fixing due to me damaging I was happy to purchase but as a gesture of good will they was able to post this too me
We had ordered the Noah basket with wrap around lining and were delivered the internal lining by accident. On reaching out to Clair de Lune for help I spoke to Jessica who arranged for a replacement basket to be sent out and walked me through the return process.
I received a Moses basket and stand as a gift, when myself and partner had taken it out the box to assemble we notice some paint chips on the wicker & also a small hole on the wooden stand leg. I contacted Clair de Lune regarding this with some photos attached & Jessica promptly arranged a swap on the items. Great customer service.
1 screw was missing from the assembly pack .
Offered to send the whole pack out 1st class , same day .
Great customer services !
I had a Moses basket stand which was passed down to me. The plastic edging had unfortunately snapped. As it was passed down to me I didn’t have any receipt or anything. I contacted customer service to see if I could buy a spare part given the whole rest of the stand is still perfect and it seemed a waste to just throw it away! Jessica James was extremely helpful!! She arranged for a new part to be sent to me first class. It was extremely easy to sort and she was very fast and efficient with arranging this and with her correspondence!! Thank you so much!
I accidentally ordered the incorrect colour when I placed my Mother's Day order with the special promotional discount and when I called Customer Services, Jess was most helpful in helping me me to recorder the correct items and honoured my discount discount even though the date had already passed. Absolutely thrilled with my item and can't wait to use it. Brilliant customer service from Jess, thank you so very much.
Such a lovely company to deal with. Jess is so helpful and kind. I hadn’t a clue what went with what and she helped me. New momma to be!
Looking forward to getting my Moses basket and all the bits to go with it. Thank you 😊
My Moses basket was received in good time. The hood was missing and the customer service team rectified this very quickly. When it arrived we had some queries about fitting the hood and the team were very helpful, even sending my videos on how to do it. Very helpful and efficient.
Fantastic quality , really quick delivery and fantastic prices
Great range, competitively priced with super fast delivery! Thank you
Beautiful Moses basket, efficiently dispatched at a great price. Well done!
Excellent site , good quality products . Would highly recommend .
Beautiful products really pleased with my purchase
I have ordered from here many times with no issues at all. The latest order was a wicker Moses basket that had paint chips and they replaced it and collected the item
In record time and with no problems at all. Very helpful and extremely good customer service. Thank you really appreciated.
We had terrible trouble recieving our items after the FedEx courier left our parcel outside a commercial property about 5 or more miles from our address. The fault was with FedEx, but Jessica from Clair de Lune still tried her best to assist us in trying to trace where the parcel was, and when we could not, she quickly started to arrange for a replacement to be sent to us (which eventually was not needed). Now we have the Moses basket and stand we are very pleased with them. Unfortunately, there were no assembly instructions included but we were easily able to locate the instructions online, and there was even a video to go alongside them.
I ordered the wrong item in error this was resolved straight away by email by the lovely Jessica James who’s customer service is next to none .
Excellent service! One of the plastic straps on my moses basket thst holds the stand in place had broken. I contacted customer services to see if I could buy some replacements. Jessica got back to me and sent out some replacement staps free of charge and I recieved them the next day! Thank you very much!
Very helpful. I received the wrong item in my order and the team were quick to rectify the mistake and sent me out the correct item within days.
Thank you Jessica, you have been very quick and helpful.
I have every confidence in shopping with Clare-de-Lune on the future
Clair de Lune is rated 4.18 based on 234 reviews