Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
The service was good although the basket came without the hood, but that was rectified quickly. I am not very happy with the quality of the basket and the white paint continuously flakes off. The basket is also very rocky on the stand. I have to put a blanket underneath.
With Brexit I had to pay extra 20£ of duty and that wasn't clear before ordering (I believe this is an important info to know for who lives abroad). Overall the basket is good just blanket very thin not like pictures.
Great service was notified that my parcel was running late
Delivery was fast unfortunately the stand didn't come with any instructions so took a while to build due to the different sized screws. Other than that it looks very nice once built, looking forward to our baby sleeping in it once she arrives.
Why do you include a 2.0 cover which my 5lb baby managed to kick onto his face. It doesn't tuck in so is dangerous. HV recommend cellular blanket and it would have been nice to have one that matched.
Having waited 11 days for the bedside crib without any communication regarding production delays, we called to check regarding any issues. We were promised a call back which didn't happen. When I rang back I got the star that is Natalie who took charge of the problem and had the crib on FedEx for delivery the next day, keeping us informed along the way and a lovely person to boot! Unfortunately on arrival the crib was quite sharp on the weaving around the back of the cot so we needed to return it. We were promised a label via email for next day collection - the label didn't arrive. Thankfully this morning Natalie answered the phone and sorted it out in seconds. 1 star for products and customer service in general as the phone is answered quickly.. 5 stars Natalie, your colleagues should follow your lead, you're a joy to deal with, thank you.
I ordered fitted white sheets for the Moses basket, I didn’t receive my order confirmation and chased this up, wasn’t impressed with the fitted sheets as they are more cream than white!
Quick to respond to enquiry prior to purchasing a moses basket. Unfortunately when I enquired about an issue after the purchase I didn't receive a reply.
Love the products but my crib arrived damaged and when I emailed to send photos and complain, I never got a response!
Ordered a Moses basket after waiting 2 weeks I rang them and was told there was no stock left. I could have a refund or an upgrade, I went for the upgrade but realized it wasn't an upgrade at all. The original basket was worth £60+ in the sale and the one I was sent was originally priced at £38.
Love the products I ordered a baby bumper set and for bed sheets , so Inlove however the delivery took a very long while I think it’s due to Covid
Items were lovely when they arrived however:
1. It took almost a month to receive the order.
2. No one contacted me about it until I contacted customer service in Facebook to complain I had sent an email to which no one replied.
3. £60 for a duvet and bumper is expensive!
4. It doesn’t fit all cot beds properly. The bumper ties need to be longer to go around bars which are thicker. The top rail on my cotbed is about 2 inches x 1 inch and the ties are extremely tight to get round and secure properly.
It feels very showy for a bumper that needs to come off after 6 months and for a duvet which probably won’t be used until baby is over 18 months.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.21 based on 242 reviews