Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Unfortunately the basket we received has scuffs all the way round so the grey paint was chipped off which makes the basket look second hand. Our Options were to return and await exchange which was not convenient as baby has arrived or receive paint to touch up the scuffs. I would of been happy with a door step exchange but unfortunately wasn’t an option so had to opt for the paint. The Moses basket/pram sheets are thin and poor quality material.
Did not fit on my cot was way too big. I wanted to return but did not get a return label in my parcel. I emailed about how I go about returning and no one got back to me.
I purchased a moses basket stand and the screw holes were not accurate, I had to drill my own holes so that the screws would fit. Disappointed to say the least.
Ordered Moses basket and stand and some blankets before Xmas and they literally just arrived today, after once being sent back to them by dpd, while I completely understand the current delays there’s no excuse for their poor customer service and lack of communication. I also got a nice suprise of having to pay an extra €23 customs charge I wasn’t made aware of on top of my purchase and when questioned about it...no response again. Beautiful Moses basket once it eventually arrived!
Ordered the Palm Moses basket and what was advertised as a quilted liner. The basket is lovely but the liner is NOTHING like the image and doesn't even hold tight onto the basket so when under a cover creases and looks ridiculous. Been waiting for a "phone call" as advised by their Instagram team for 3 weeks. No reply via email.
I love the changing matt I ordered.
Unfortunately I had to chase delivery 2-3 times by email as after 2 weeks it hadn’t arrived ( item in stock ). Eventually made a phone call and arrived next day. Must have been an issue with system/ fulfilment. Service on phone was efficient however no apology/ or complementary delivery refund offered which would have gone a long way to improve my impression of customer service.
The mattress seemed perfect however it was the wrong size order and I've emailed twice asking about exchanging my product but nobody has ever got back to me about this matter
It was hard to find items I wanted on the website, the descriptions of items too brief. The customer service was poor, long delays in communication or no communication, I had to keep contacting them to get all of the info I needed to return an item as they clearly want to discourage returns. Won't shop there again.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're very sorry that our customer service was not up to standard while you were dealing with us. We've struggled during the current pandemic but things are getting back to normal now.

We're actually working on a new website that will be launched very soon, it will be much easier to navigate, get information, and information on returns etc. With a live chat function so you'll be able to speak to us directly, when you need us.

Again, sincerest apologies for the service you received.

Chloé.
The sheets we bought to fit our next to me crib did not fit at all. They didn't even almost go around the matress! According to the sizing on the website, the sheets should have fit easily! We will be using them for the moses basket instead.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and your feedback. We'll review the size of the sheets on our website and update accordingly.

Kind regards,

Chloé.
We bought a Clair de Lune Waffle White Wicker Moses Basket & Folding, Rocking or Deluxe Stand: White Deluxe Stand. It arrived promptly and well packaged. The moses basket liner was torn and the rocker is not really fit for purpose. If you put it into rocking mode then as you rock it gets stuck in fixed mode. The moses basket hood is also not well designed to hold up properly. It won't be possible to open and close the moses basket hood as it will not stay upright if you do this. It is made of high quality materials but the design is poor.
Hi Aine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback.

Here's some advice on how you can fix these issues, but if you need any further help, please don't hesitate to call or email!

Hood - If you tighten the screws, just under the dressing on the sided of the basket, this will ensure that the hood stays up, and you can still put it down easily if you'd like.

Stand - When you rock it, are you turning the stoppers into the upright position. We've checked with QC and they believe that the stoppers may need tightening on the base of the stand, when you put it together, to allow you to do this. If you're still struggling, send an image or a video of the issue to sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk and we'll look into it a little more.

We hope that this helps!

Chloé.
I still haven't received my order I called them last week and they said they will call back but I have heard nothing since so I guess I have to call them again !!!
Clair de Lune is rated 4.19 based on 237 reviews