Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
The cellular blankets are super soft and of excellent quality. I had ordered two cellular blankets and one was slightly different to the other. When I contacted Customer Services, I found out that one blanket was part of an old stock. I spoke to someone called Jessey James who was extremely efficient and kind. They sent me a new blanket free of charge within a couple of days which is just the same quality as the other blanket that I was happy with. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Jessey!
Needed a spare fixing due to me damaging I was happy to purchase but as a gesture of good will they was able to post this too me
If I could give zero stars I would. Placed my order for Moses basket, stand and sheets on 13th Jan, it is now 28th and I have not received my order or any response to the emails I have sent regarding it. Worst customer service I have received. No item and no contact. Avoid!
Hi, we're very sorry to see that you are not satisfied with our service. I have passed your order number & details to the head of customer service who will contact you today to resolve this.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

Kind regards,

Chloé
Spoke to customer service about an issue with a product of which they informed me how to go about sorting a replacement. All handled extremely quickly and efficient. Very lovely customer service department. We have several products for our baby - very trusted and the best!
Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with a product. Spoke briefly to customer service who informed me how to arrange a replacement and was able to get it sorted extremely quickly. We have several products of Clair de Lune for our baby and they’re the best!
Clair de Lune is an excellent company that provides quality baby accessories at a very competitive price. Their customer service is second to none. I bought two Moses baskets with stands last year for my twins, one of which developed a problem with one of the dowels. Even though the crib was out of warranty, the affected part was replaced free of charge. Very happy customer.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.20 based on 241 reviews