Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Great, website easy to navigate, very quick delivery, and my son is thrilled with his shoes.
For me, Charles Clinkard is a first choice shoe shop. I find the staff, I've used their shops in more than one location, are nice, friendly and professional.
They have a good range of affordable, high end brands which are in my experience always pretty good value for money.

FTW Darlington
Impressive service
Excellent, super fast delivery
Happy with purchase. Found a good selection of shoes on website including my brand in the sale. Delivery was within a few days.
I paid for next day delivery, but the member of staff who packed my order forgot to add my door number. I only knew what had happened when I received an email saying my order was being delivered to the new address I'd requested (which I hadn't), it caused stress & panic, until I spoke to a member of staff who informed what had happened. Next day delivery cost was refunded.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We apologise sincerely that the order was sent out without a door number, the postage label is printed directly from the order and for some reason was not on the label.

We are genuinally sorry for any upset this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services.
Very pleased with my slippers .
Brilliant
Easy to use website, great boots, good value for money, fast delivery. Nothing more to ask.
Ordered a 4 but was more like a 5. Too big
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that this item was too large for you.

We do hope that yu find something that is a better fit.

Your comments will help others whent hey are browsing.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services
The slippers look great, lovely material, and seem very sturdy, but were a little small for the size, and as open backs my heel seems to hang over slightly. would recommend you let people know this.I always take size 5 so maybe half size smaller than they should be, but otherwise great
Good but slow delivery by modern standards
Very quick delivery on my Gabor boots which are beautiful. Very pleased.
Great boots, great service, thank you.
Excellent service, great communication, speedy delivery even in this current climate. Will definitely be ordering again
Ordered two pairs of boots and one pair of sandals,both boots same size,one pair too big,sandals too small ,as ordered a smaller size,which was the case,with some makes,arrived within a few days,I returned one pair of boots and the sandals.
Excellent quick service
Arrived quickly , well packed, good product. keeper.
Prompt delivery, efficient service