Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Amazing service I purchased Gabor trainers lunch time, I then had a query and spoke to a lovely lady called Nicola in customer services who was very helpful , to my amazement I then received a email mid afternoon to say they had been dispatched. Great service.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

I am delighted our Customer Services Team were able to assist and hope your order arrives with you soon.

If we can assist further in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
arrived with mother in law expecting to be 2 hours but Staff in shop were excellent and we were sorted with shoes and bag in 20 minutes! Give them a Big bonus for excellent service and help
I buy lots of shoes from Charles Clinkard in Lincoln the staff are very helpful and brilliant
Imagine how suprised I was having taken my grandchildren for shoes. I thought I or my daugheter could use a 15%voucher off full priced shoes which these were - the assistant could not active the voucher, my daughter had to order the shoes online for free delivery, - this does not support the shop sales or the staff in the shop who were fantastic and their time in fitting the shoes - neither does it help the shop sales or the high street - it just supports the internet sales which in turn clog up the roads - NO WONDER OUR HIGH STREET SHOPS ARE CLOSING!!!!

A disappointed local customer of Charles Clinkard- Having discussed this with the shop assistants who suggested I did a review they know who I am
Ordered these sandals on line via very helpful staff at the Shrewsbury store as they did not stock them. Wedge not too high, comfortable, neutral colour. These sandals will go well with dresses & jeans in the summer. Speedy & efficient delivery. Very pleased.
Super happy with Annabel in the Darlington store!
Some lovely boots I bought today
And on my feet they’re going to stay
So soft and stylish, fit like a glove,
These I know I’m going to love.
Helpful staff who aim to please.
Served by Ginny- ticked all my boxes
For well trained and kindly staff.
I’l go back there ,
there is no doubt.
A pleasant experience
that deserves a shout
CHARLES CLINKARD IN YORK
""My grandson is autistic and any shopping experience can turn into a nightmare if something upsets him. I no longer have a worry when buying him shoes at Darlington Branch. All staff are helpful, friendly and kind. They know their stuff with regard to shoes and have an insight into autistic children. At Darlington I was given a special appointment time to suit, with kind understanding faces around. Shoes top quality as always. Can ask for no more. Will never go anywhere else.
Quality product delivered promptly
Niki was fantastic today - put me and the kids completely at ease with the new requirements and listened to my boundaries of what I wanted to buy - really appreciated that. A great addition to the team!
Excellent! I bought for my daughter 1 pair of Lelli Kelly shoes. It's amazing, beautiful! My daughter loves it. The price is correct, the sending was fast. The communication was good. We are happy!
Charles Clinkard 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Good quality and fast delivery
Just wanted to say a huge , Thank You, to Amelia from your Leeds Store LS1 6LB.
She was so kind, patient & professional dealing with quite a complex situation regarding two pairs of boots/ shoes previously purchased for my Granddaughter. She has restored my faith in Charles Clinkard after a couple of hiccups with regard to shoe/ boot quality.
Amelia is an absolute “ Gem “ to have on board.
Fast and efficient service. Will definitely order online again .
I have ordered lively memory foam inner soles from Charles Clinkard 4 times now and on each occasion they have been friendly, helpful and and items delivered promptly. The product quality is also superb and I would recommend this company to anyone
Really disappointed with my purchase , I brought my wife for her birthday a pair of fit flops from you , we always buy ours shoes from yourselves but this time when we open the box one of the fit flop looked new and one looked already worn .
Hello,

Thankyou for your review. Items are sourced from our warehouse and stores, they may have been tried on or on a display should certainly not have been worn.
Any quality issues should indeed have been raised and we are disappointed this pair were received,

We have contacted you seperately via the order to discuss this further.

Kind Regards Nicola-Customer Services
Visited the store in Meadowhall Sheffield to buy my son his first pair of shoes. The staff were somewhat rude and very miserable looking. No smiles and no conversation. Very rude.
There was apparently nothing in his size. Had to leave empty handed. Ordered online for home delivery.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer care and it is very disappointing that on this occasion these standards were not met.

We have passed your comments directly to the Area Manager to investigate and are very sorry.

We hope you will not be deterred from ordering in the future and if we can assist do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
The school shoes we bought from Cribs Causeway are good and the right fit and replace the same make of Start-rite shoes which are now wearing at the heal after 2 1/2 school terms. However I paid full price for the shoes in the shop approx £43 pounds for the black patent school shoes (12 e (2747-3)) which I later found the next day in the same size and make in the sale for approx £35 online, pounds so there is a discrepancy to the pricing of your shoes.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy to hear you were able to source a replacement pair of shoes which you are pleased with.

We have messaged you privately regarding the price and hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira
Customer Services
The staff were all so friendly and helpful! They were so understanding and patient with our little girl as she was fitted and tried on her first shoes. We had a terrible experience at another store so we were so impressed and happy with the service we received at Charles Clinkard. Especially the first shoe experience! We won't be going anywhere else for fitting or shoes for our little one!
Oh thank you to all the staff at the online Charles Clinkard but also the lovely staff at your Stratefird Upon Avon store, they were so professional, helpful and just blooming lovely!
Helpful & polite staff when contacted via ‘phone (lap top threw a ‘hizzy’! ) My order was quickly delivered,have ordered from Clinkards before & always had superb service .
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 31,794 reviews