Charles Clinkard Reviews

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Charles Clinkard ?

Sarah Grace
Sarah Grace
Verified Buyer
"I bought my son's first shoes from you - the Start rute baby Jack and I love them! They look great and I was pleasantly suprised at how soft they are. I was not able to get his size in the shop in a style I liked until I came across your website. I love them, they look great and he walks brilliantly in them and they have definitely helped him be more steady on his little feet. When he has tried other shoes or slippers on in the past he has not liked them and pulled them off straight away. With these however, he forgets he is wearing them so they must be comfortable! The delivery time was excellent, they were dispatched almost straight away and only took two days to arrive. Fantastic customer service and I will most certainly be ordering from yourselves again in the very near future! Sarah"
"Ordered my shoes on a Friday and they arrived on Tuesday morning at 10.30, cannot fault the service"
Flick Selway
Flick Selway
Verified Buyer
"On line shopping was easy & the product arrived promptly & was as described. I ordered the sandals in red (only colour in my sze) only colour in picture was brown so was a bit concerned as the red picture was missing. But I love them + so comfy."
How would you rate our website?
"Good service and prices."
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes I was after seem to be sold out in most the Clark’s stores at the moment . Love the fact Charles clinkard had the shoes in stock !! No need to wait or keep searching ."
"Pleasant sales staff"
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent delivery service! I ordered the sandals on Saturday evening and they were delivered on Monday morning!"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order and fast, free delivery. Will definitely order again in future."
How would you rate our website?
"Good availability of the products I like, and sufficient stock of half sizes."
How would you rate our website?
"Goods received promptly. Sandals were lovely and fitted perfectly. Can certainly recommend. Were discounted as well."
How would you rate our website?
"So happy and comfy shoes - excellent service throughout the process"
"Excellent service. Unfortunately had to return the boots I had ordered but refund was done very quickly."
How would you rate our website?
"Fast delivery & easy to checkout."
How would you rate our website?
"Phoned up CC and was very helpful and polite. Expressed delivery and was with me two days later well pleased will use again"
"Two pairs of shoes in the sale today. I always find something."
"Always a good range of shoes. Love the styles!"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy website, quick delivery of Rieker shoes."
How would you rate our website?
"The wide choice of footwear is quite remarkable, the website makes shopping easy and the delivery is efficient - even when you live in Scotland. The fact that I was also given a discount made the experience even better. I won't hesitate to use Charles Clinkard again or to recommend it to friends. Well done and keep up the good work!"
How would you rate our website?
"I am so sorry shoes weren't wide enough. Dealing with you was very business like. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
How would you rate our website?
"Courteous, prompt service, easy returns if necessary, spoilt for choice"
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes is very comfortable @ the site was easy to use. Excellent"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to use website. Bought new shoes for my mum at a very reasonable price. Paid a little extra for swift delivery. 17 hours later, she was wearing them! Great service."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 19,407 reviews