Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
I visited the Chichester store on Monday, 15th May 2022. Sarah Holden served me and was very helpful in helping me with sandals and shoes. I bought a pair of sandals for home delivery. Sarah was most knowledgeable about the shop products available. A kind, pleasant, thoughtful lady and is a credit to the team.
Prompt delivery, excellent packaging, and perfect product!
Ordered little girl shoes in the sale as we had her feet measured so knew the size, they arrived just in the timescale given and were perfect so will definitely order again .
The white wisdom trainer was the most uncomfortable item of footwear I have ever experienced and I have other footwear in Gabor and many other trainer brands. The right foot though fitted well caused damage to my toe. Charles Clinkard aren’t able to assist
Thank you for your review. If you find the shoes uncomfortable after trying, you can return them for a full refund so long as not worn outside. We thank you for your review which may help others when they are browsing. Kind regards, Janice - customer services
Had excellent service from Carolyn in your Milton Keynes store today. Thank you Carolyn for your advice and the empathetic way you dealt with me and my problem feet !!!!
Happy with prompt delivery. Even happier that my sandals are a very good fit. They are also exactly as the advert shows. Could not be happier.
Easy to use website, good communication, and fast, free delivery. Well packaged and good quality shoes. I have shopped here twice now this year and would definitely recommend
I spoke today to Alison McArthur regarding a return sent 1 month ago because no money returned. Alison dealt with my query in a very polite and friendly manner making it a pleasure to speak to her. A great asset to your team. Thank you.
I visited the East Bridgford store on Saturday and bought a pair of trainers which I love. They are so comfortable. I went again today and was served by Lara who was absolutely brilliant. Her cheerful and helpful service means that I shall be going there often. I bought a pair of reiker sandals today and came out feeling great having been treated like a very special customer. The prices are good for excellent quality. The parking is easy and the shop is so clean, light and airy. Thank you East Bridgford Clinkards
I would like to hear reviews about an item I’m about to purchase and get advice about. The comfort etc… not read about how helpful your staff are in various shops around the country side. That is what it’s supposed to be for. Not to promote your salesman/woman of the year!, Get a grip.
I really struggle to find any footwear to fit my feet as I sadly have flat feet and now suffer with the dreaded bunions! I visited the Milton Keynes branch today and was served by the wonderful Carolyn ☆ It was very, very busy but Carolyn persevered and was determined to help me find some footwear to fit my problem feet! And yes.... I went home with two pairs of shoes 😊 I wish to praise Carolyn for her outstanding customer service and I will be returning to this wonderful store.
Sheila in Milton Keynes store. So brilliant and helped me so Much to select 2 pairs, even putting the shoes on my feet. Good old fashioned service u don’t get in many other shoe shops. Thank u Sheila
Visited Charles Clinkard at East Bridgford Notts. Served by a young man called Bradley, who was excellent. He was helpful/cheerful and not at all pushy. I bought some Gabor wedges which are soo comfortable they have hardly left my feet. I will definitely be returning.
I went to buy trainers today in Milton Keynes branch and served by Sheila. Please give her a reward. So helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I have problems putting shows on and Shelia did it all for me. So many shops give u shoes then leave you too it. Sheila never left my side and sold me 2 pairs simply because she was so so kind and helpful, and lovely.
Yvonne, Jess and Chris are always very helpful in the Buckingham store. They are really good with children and always make them smile.
The delivery was very quick, which I appreciated . Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit and so had to be sent back. I had to pay £8.95 for the certificate of posting which was quite a shock! The £ 85 paid for the shoes has been credited to my account - also very quickly. Don’t think I’ll order again.
I had the best shopping experience since before Covid at CC Milton Keynes. Carolyn was so helpful and kind finding me just the right pair of trainers for my needs.
I went into your Witney store and asked about a size 9 ladies rolling ball sports trainer. None in stock so Laura rang head office and managed to secure a pair for delivery Thurs (I needed them for Friday). I was delighted that they arrived on Wednesday and are a perfect fit. I rang Laura to say thanks for such great service.
As always beautiful boots arrived on time, great quality, most comfortable and reasonably priced. Thank you so much
In the Chichester store I was served by Sarah on 30 April. The attention I received from her was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble and having not shopped for shoes for over two years she made my experience a very pleasurable and excellent one. I purchased two pairs!!
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.76 based on 37,348 reviews