Charles Clinkard Reviews

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Charles Clinkard ?

A
"Very happy boots a lovely and very comfortable and it was very fast delivery Had lots of compliments on these boots"
C Gault
"Easy to order. Postage reasonable. Arrived promptly as promised. Great service."
"Visited the store, bought some beautiful ankle boots. Great choice of quality products. First choice boot not available in my size. Lovely assistant offered to order them into store. Declined as my local store is a 40 minute drive away. Ordered those other boots online, arrived next day, another beautiful comfortable boot."
"Very helpful dtaff"
How would you rate our website?
"The website was very clear and easy to use !"
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered a pair of shoes in the colour midnight which from the website I expected to be a dark navy. The shoes which arrived were black patent. Was this a mistake or is the colour wrong on the website?. I have returned the shoes as they were to match a dark navy outfit. I am very disappointed"
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

The colour you ordered is quite dark however when we receive back your return these will be closely inspected to ensure there has been no error in the point of dispatch.

We will contact you directly on rcceipt with further information.

We apologise for any confusion caused and look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent on line service as always. I am a size 43 and Clinkard's always have a wide range of shoes and boots which are a perfect fit. I have just bought the bottle green suede Chelsea boots which are stylish, comfortable and a gorgeous colour."
How would you rate our website?
"Just love Charles Clinkard has all the makes that I love and so easy to order"
"Delivered promptly"
"The product was exactly what I wanted and delivery was much earlier than expected."
How would you rate our website?
"Found my shoes .. delivered in record time !! One very satisfied customer .. thank you !!!"
How would you rate our website?
"They were very helpful and gave advice on the product I was thinking of buying"
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent communication, fast delivery and great product."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy order with no issues."
"v g service"
How would you rate our website?
"Fast service and always good quality footwear 😊"
"I have used the Newbury shop for probably the past 5 years getting my boys school shoes and I won’t go anywhere else !! I have just visited this afternoon to get my 13 yr old fitting with new shoes and a lovely lady called Pat served me . She has been in there all the time I have been in and does an excellent job with all the children . She certainly knows her stuff ! This store has lovely staff and their customer service is 1st class . I fully recommend them !"
How would you rate our website?
"The boots I ordered in dark blue suede were delivered as promised. I didn't unpack them immediately as I was away for a couple of days but when I did I was disappointed that they were not wide enough around the calf. I didn't notice any different description when I ordered them but other boots I have had previously, exactly the same as these but in black, fitted me perfectly and all I was doing was ordering the same boots. I have since taken them back to Clinkards in Meadowhall Sheffield who were very helpful but apparently you only do this boot in a slim fit and it certainly did not say this in the description online. My legs are perfectly normal and my previous boots were medium, so it is a bit strange that there is no other fitting available in the blue suede. I am extremely disappointed as I was really looking forward to having these boots and they were a birthday present."
How would you rate our website?
"Ordered shoes at lunchtime, they were with us by 8:15 the next morning. Really good quality. Great company, highly recommended."
How would you rate our website?
"What a wonderful Company!!! They are the only ones who do the amazingly beautiful, leather pom-pom sandals. So pretty and feminine. The delivery is almost instant even with standard delivery.. They are SO comfortable to wear. Well done everybody at Charles Clinkard. PLEASE always stock them. Thank you very much. ."
How would you rate our website?
"Great selection of footwear and speedy delivery"
How would you rate our website?
"Charles Clinkard always provide excellent service, a good range of styles and at competitive prices. The online service is very efficient and delivery is always prompt."
How would you rate our website?
"Everything worked like clockwork"
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 21,201 reviews