Charles Clinkard Reviews

Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy

K White
"I won a fabulous little Christmas cake in Charles Clinkards Burford,at the Christmas Lights switch on. It is lovely, thank you"
A
"Hello. I received my order. thanks for quick delivery. I am delighted with the boots. Merry Christmas!"
"I ordered from the US and the shoes arrived super fast and were super perfect!"
"Very attentive staff and very helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our website?
"Always excellent service and good quality goods"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order what I wanted and delivered on time."
"I wear an 81/2 shoe. I knew Gabor can run a bit big so ordered an 8. It was more like a 10. I called and learned the return would be very expensive. I ordered a 71/2 and that too was more like a 9 or 91/2. I returned both pairs and it cost me $56.00. Live and learn...never again will I order from a company out of the US"
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

As our company is based in the UK, our sizings are listed in UK conversions and not US. This could possibly explain the size difference and as to why you found them rather large.

Returns are payable by the customer as we offer a competitive delivery charge and we are sorry you will not be ordered in the future.

I have included a size guide for you which is general but may help to confirm how to convert UK sizings in the future.

We also sell our range of shoes on Amazon.com which may be helpful in the future for you.

We hope you will reconsider ordering your Gabor shoes from us and if we can assist do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"Free, quick delivery. However , I bought from you rather than Fly London so I could return to your shop if need be. Sadly, you’ve closed all your shops in Manchester so it then cost me £3.95 to return."
"Amazing service"
How would you rate our website?
"Great easy to use service and speedy delivery"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to use website, good delivery."
How would you rate our website?
"Ordering on line was very easy. I could use my bonus points. My order arrived very rapidly"
How would you rate our website?
"Good service in store and on line. Prompt delivery and lovely comfy boots."
How would you rate our website?
"The Timberland boots I ordered were brilliant and good value for money. They arrived promptly. Very impressed with the service."
How would you rate our website?
"Well looked after friendly and helpful."
How would you rate our website?
"Went into your meadow hall store.wanted some barber welly which I found but not in my husbands size.The sales assistant went on line and ordered me a pair within minutes.And they arrived the next day free of charge,I tracked the order on my phone the service was fantastic will order again can’t fault the service"
How would you rate our website?
"Prompt delivery. Good quality product."
How would you rate our website?
"Charles Clinkard have a range of good shoes. Unfortunately the pair I ordered are slightly too big so having to return them"
How would you rate our website?
"User-friendly website, easy to order, delivered on time, free delivery a bonus."
How would you rate our website?
"Website easy to navigate, kept up to date on delivery details and very prompt delivery."
How would you rate our website?
"Ordered, acknowledged and received very quickly. Order just as described, and I am very happy with the service."
How would you rate our website?
"It was very easy to make an order. The order arrived in super quick time with no delivery costs. The courier was polite and courteous. The goods were of high quality and well priced"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy ordering process, kept up to date with orders progress. Quick delivery and product was as picture, excellent quality."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 21,949 reviews