Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
How would you rate our website?
Terrific trainers, perfect for my painful heal, and delivered pronto. Am thinking of getting another pair next week.
How would you rate our website?
You made me happy because you had the boots I wanted and also I was very grateful that you post to Ireland. The boots are very comfortable, great quality too.I have only tried them on once and have not walked outside yet but I expect them to be comfortable when I do. Many thanks.
How would you rate our website?
Delivery was fast and efficient. Unfortunately the shoes were not to my liking. Refund was also very prompt. Doubtful I would shop for shoes again online but for those who do I would still recommend Clinkard.
How would you rate our website?
Very helpful, brilliant products with brilliant prices
How would you rate our website?
I received my boots but unfortunately they were too big. I sent them back asking for a smaller size but you sent a text saying that you would refund my money. I was so easy and no hassle.
How would you rate our website?
I have small feet, 2 1/2, and can always find the perfect shoe or boot from Charles Clinkard, my last purchase of boots was quick and I was kept informed from time of order the process of delivery, and time slot. Thank you so much.
How would you rate our website?
Speedy delivery and fantastic sale price!
How would you rate our website?
Lovely quality trainers very quick delivery I will be back
How would you rate our website?
Love the boots arrived quite quickly
Friendly assistantin newcastle store. Good product information on childrens shoes that were in the sale
How would you rate our website?
Delivery to my home in quick time. I have large feet and it is very convenient to order on line
How would you rate our website?
Firstly you stock size 2.5 which is an impossibly small size for an adult. My shoes arrived within two days of placing the order. I koved them but sadky my feet didnt, for me they were not comfortable and i had to return them, i was gutted
How would you rate our website?
Excellent service, and prompt delivery
How would you rate our website?
Good friendly efficient service. Always my first shop for shoes.
How would you rate our website?
I have a dreadful problem buying shoes and an even harder job at buying comfortable shoes. Purchased a pair of MARCO TOZZI Mojito Womens Casual Boots in Blue. Loved them so much, I then bought another pair in Bordeaux. Love them!!!!
How would you rate our website?
Easy to order and collect from store. Quick delivery and great price as it was sale time!
How would you rate our website?
Goods quickly dispatched, good customer service if there is a problem.
Excellent service
How would you rate our website?
order placed by phone-very pleasant young man dealt with it brilliantly-order arrived on time and as promised
Hello,

Thankyou for your review

We are delighted with your feedback regarding our colleague and hope you enjoy wearing your new purchase

We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to our customers and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
My shoes arrived very quickly in perfect order, are very smart and comfortable. I'm going to order the same pair in black!
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 27,873 reviews