Charles Clinkard Reviews

Charles Clinkard 5 star review on 30th March 2021
A
Charles Clinkard 5 star review on 8th March 2021
"
I have ordered from Charles Clinkard on two occasions primarily because they offered a good range of footwear for wide feet. The service and delivery on both occasions was prompt and I was happy with the product I received.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Speedy service. Lovely product
Delighted with my shoes BUT l sent you an email regarding discount for recommendations. No reply from you.
Thank you for your review. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so I am sorry if you have not seen a reply to any query you have made. . You do get a discount if you refer a friend who has not ordered with us before, your friend first of all gets a discount and then you would also get one once they have ordered. If you copy and paste the link below, this has instruction of what you would need to do. https://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/refer-a-friend-i293?situation=footer I hope that this helps. Kind regards, Janice - customer services
Posted 2 minutes ago
Excellent company to deal with - lovely range of shoes for all ages. Would highly recommend.
Thank You!!
Delighted with Silver Lulu fit flops! Super speedy delivery too. Highly recommend!
I ordered dressing gown and although it was late coming due to the pandemic when it did arrive it was beautiful so well made and the fit was perfect lovely company to order from thank you !
I have just placed another order using your website, which I found problematic on this occasion. It would not allow me to change the delivery address!
Hello Thankyou for your review. We are sorry you encountered a concern when ordering online, we can see an order has been received and we are currently processing this for you. Our Customer Services Team are here 7 days a week and can help place an order, simply call 0345 241 7742 and a secure payment will be processed as well as delivery information and confirmation sent via email We hope you will return in the future Kind Regards Nicola-Customer Services
Good selection of quality shoes
A good supplier of Gabor shoes, with excellent stock availability. Quick delivery.
I found what I wanted relatively easily.
Service very good and prompt and equally as prompt with refunds
I am really pleased with my trainers. Colour, size all boxes ticked. I placed the order on a Thursday and received them on Monday great speedy delivery.
Very good service
Easy to order, and delivered within stated time.
Such a shame that postage has to be paid each way. The shoes were exactly what I wanted but I made an educated guess on a size 6 to replace the size 7s which are now too big, only to discover that these were too small. By the time I paid again, I might as well embrace a completely different style from a local store where I can try before I buy.
Hello Thankyou for your review. We are sorry you found the style unsuitable for you and also that you needed to return the item As you sent back the shoes to us within 14 days of receiving these, we have now also refunded the delivery postage back to the method used when placing the order. If we can offer further assistance please contact our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 241 7742. Kind Regards Nicola-Customer Services
Great shopping experience all went very smoothly
Able to get just what I wanted thanks to the staff at the Newbury shop. Online was nice and easy but would not have bothered if I hadn't been to the shop to look at the goods and try on both pairs of shoes.
Clarks stanway flow - excellent premium quality leather shoes , comfortable, bought online at an absolute bargain of £12 😎✌️
As usual Charles Clinkard's service was second to none. The shoes and/or boots are always of the highest quality
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 33,059 reviews