Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
The boots came very quick with free charge,
I love these rieker boots so comfy and easy to clean.
Excellent, speedy service.
Prompt delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely shocking customer service experience. Firstly, I was sent the wrong shoes (through the fault of a staff member) when I got in touch to inform the company and request a replacement be sent out, I was informed that they replacement couldn’t be posted out until after I posted back the pair I had received (implying that I would otherwise try to steal them) My local post office is an 18 mile round trip and work commitments meant that I had to wait until the following day. I was worried that I wouldn’t have them by the weekend and as I had explained to the customer service team I had lost my sons shoe the previous week and we had been waiting for this pair to allow him to leave the house. I posted them first thing in the morning and was informed by a staff member shorty afterwards that the replacements were on their way to me next day delivery. When they eventually arrived, they had NOT been posted next day delivery and according to the postmark had in fact not been posted until the afternoon. My son went 5 extra days with no shoes, which meant five extra days of trying to explain to an 18 month old why he can’t leave the house. I am deeply disappointed. The replacement pair should have been sent out next day delivery, as soon as I reported the issue, and I should have been allowed a days grace to post the pair in my possession. But worse than that was being blatantly lied to by a customer services representative. I’m afraid I will not be shopping with you again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick and easy service. Good price.
If the delivery was free i would probably buy more often
Quick delivery. I was well informed of the delivery track. Package arrived when they said. Very good experience all in.
Quality products. Appearance as described.
Very happy with ordering process, delivery and my gorgeous Rieker ankle boots ! From a very satisfied customer.
Ordered some boots for my daughter, they were beautiful but did not fit unfortunately, sent them back and had a refund in my bank 3 days later. Will definitely be looking on the website for shoes in the future can not fault the service given.
Order arrived within the allotted time and well packed. I ordered a pair of girls black leather boots which are of good quality and a great fit.
really smart service
Good boots good fit. Really good delivery thank you
Usual fast free delivery. Lovely soft leather shoes but very sadly they are a bit narrow for me across the front and no wide fitting in the style. I am waiting to return them when the store re opens.
Good service, as always.
Good, efficient on line service. Slippers arrived as promised in good condition.
Very easy to order shoes arrived on time. Great product
Excellent Service and Quality Footwear at sensible prices with a rapid delivery time.
I was annoyed that the boots i ordered were scuffed and looked as though they had been worn around the house, very unimpressed that you would send out boots like that, didn’t return as I needed them and I am self isolating
My boots came before the expected delivery date,quick, efficient service.
My 10% discount didn’t appear so didn’t get 10% off disappointed