Charles Clinkard Reviews

Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy

R Parry
"I purchased and was delivered Bugatti wing tipped brogue shoes size 12(46). I live in Canada and had to reach out to England to find the shoes I wanted in my size. Clinkard was the place. First they have a great selection of fine men's shoes. Second, they deliver international. Third, they have competitive prices, even taking into account the currency exchange. Four Clinkard keeps you informed of the delivery status. Five, they deliver in reasonable time considering international and the shoes arrived the day they said they would. Six, the shoes are as I would expect from Bugatti -- stylish, comfortable and a perfect fit. Clinkard's website is easy to navigate, the selection is extensive through moderate to high end prices, but for shoes that you expect to pay for quality. Fact is, after the exchange, Clinkcrad was slightly below the pricing for this shoe in Canada and the US except Clinkard had the shoe size. I paid no additional prices (other than shipping) and no duty. Of course I did not pay VAT. First time purchase from Clinkard and it won't be my last. Great company, great customer service and great shoes. Impressed."
C
"I only take a 35 and you stock them which makes me very happy. I ordered online and they arrived very quickly which was great because I was going on holiday. Thank you for the good service."
"I rang the store in Wetherby as I’d bought a pair of deck shoes the previous week. They are so comfy to decided get them in another colour. The line was busy so head office picked the call up. I placed my order the lady was really helpful, my shoes came a couple of days later. Brilliant service thank you"
How would you rate our website?
"Service was fantastic- ordered one day and received the next - can’t say better than that."
How would you rate our website?
"I found the shoes I was looking for but there was a mix up and I received the wrong pair. However it was sorted out reasonably quickly although I had paid extra for quick delivery and due to mix up that didn’t happen."
Hello,

Thank you for your recent review.

Once again please let us apologise that you received the incorrect item. It was a mix up within our dispatch area and we will investigate this internally to see how this has occurred.

We are pleased our Customer Services team were able to rectify this quickly for you and we are pleased you now have the correct shoes.

We have messaged you privately to offer further assistance with regards to the postage.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira,
Customer Services
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our website?
"Always very prompt delivery, faster than advertised, just great! It is very easy to return products to the store if they don’t fit or via post."
How would you rate our website?
"I was very happy with my purchase"
How would you rate our website?
"items arrived very quickly and staff are friendly,efficient and helpful.Great company to deal with."
How would you rate our website?
"Living in N Ireland I was amazed to receive my order within two working days. Also I like the provision of a return label in event of size change etc. Good customer care."
How would you rate our website?
"Ordered a number of times from this company. Staff are always helpful if needed and very friendly. Delivery via DPD is great as they keep you updated to delivery time (accurately, unlike some other companies). This is the first time I have has to return a air because the sandals were too lose on me. the service has been excellent. thank you Clinkard!"
How would you rate our website?
"I purchased a pair of child shoes for my granddaughter but unfortunately when they arrived both of the shoes were slightly different colour and one shoe looked very worn. I had to return them. Although these were sale shoes I do not expect shoes to be sent out in this condition. Very disappointed."
Hello Andrea

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and our stores, they may have been tried on or on display however any quality issues should have been highlighted before these were sent to you.

We completely understand how disappointed you would have been and would like to apologise.

We can see by the order, you have kindly returned these and have now been issues a refund.

We will ensure feedback is forwarded internally and hope you will consider ordering from ourselves in the future.

If we can help further please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 241 7742, the lines are available 7 days a week and as late as 8pm Monday through to Thursday.

Kind Regards

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent products, delivery and service. Bought on line, but your Buckingham branch are fabulous."
How would you rate our website?
"Very fast delivery. Well packaged. Good quality shoes."
How would you rate our website?
"Great service, quick delivery and always lovely shoes."
"An excellent website with masses of choice and a good search engine. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy selection, quick delivery"
"The registration process was dreadful. This system needs a serious update. I had to input the same information repeatedly. It took ages. It was only the discount code that prevented me from quitting."
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you have had a problem with registering with us, we do update our system regularly and this should be an easy process for our customers to register with us.

I will pass your comments on to the web team and see if there has been any problem today, you should not have to put in the same information repeatedly and we hope that you do not have any other problems in the future.

You can always call us on 0345 241 7742 (which is only a local rate charge) and we would be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Janice Ruddock
Customer services
How would you rate our website?
"The web site is easy to follow and the order was delivered very promptly"
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes I ordered were the right size and colour and fit perfectly delivered in the order time stated very pleased with the result well done Charles Clinkard."
How would you rate our website?
"I use Charles Clinkard a lot for my shoes and boots because I can usually get my size (size3) on line although no t very often in the shops. The service is usually very quick and efficient but for my last order it took over a week before they arrived in the shop (this did include a bank holiday though), so I was a bit disappointed it took so long. However it will not stop me from using them in future but I will bear in mind that delivery could be slow,"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Our standard delivery is up to 5 working days for dispatch.

Although we do aim to dispatch all orders before this time, dependent on where the stock is sourced from it can take up to the 5 working days.

Your order was an online only order, which means it was dispatched directly from the distributer.

During the bank holiday, there were a few delays with the distributer dispatching orders.

This delay was unfortunately out of our hands and we would like to thoroughly apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

We are pleased to hear you will shop with us again in the future and if you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira
Customer Services
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our website?
"Tutto ok. Forse troppi giorni di attesa per avere la merce...."
How would you rate our website?
"My shoes arrived quickly and were lovely, unfortunately, they were not a good fit for me and had to return them. Received excellent instore customer service and no hassle refund. Looking forward to shopping with you again."
How would you rate our website?
"Had size in stock, sent out promptly and arrived within three days, and that included the weekend, can't fault that. Very impressed, thanks."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 23,961 reviews