Charles Clinkard Reviews

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Charles Clinkard?

Flick Selway
Flick Selway
Verified Buyer
"On line shopping was easy & the product arrived promptly & was as described. I ordered the sandals in red (only colour in my sze) only colour in picture was brown so was a bit concerned as the red picture was missing. But I love them + so comfy."
Judith S Hamilton
Judith S Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I was able to reorder 2nd pair of stylish sandals this summer without having to go into town"
Janice Kettle
Janice Kettle
Verified Buyer
"Brillant service. I was very impress with the way my order was executed. My query was answered in 24 hr and I was contacted 24hr before delivery informing me that I would be contacted next morning and given an delivery slot.Courier where bang on time with my delivery. Very professional service all the way round. And the best bit great Yokono sandals."
How would you rate our website?
"Great prompt service and very easy delivery free of charge."
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our website?
"The mules I bought were replacements for a much-worn pair from another (much more expensive) supplier. I'm very happy with the quality and fit. I'd prefer a totally plain upper rather than one with a central seam, but that's just me being Mr Picky. A good product, supplied efficiently and quickly."
How would you rate our website?
"Good service quick delivery all ok"
"Excellent sales lady, courteous.and patient.and helpful.Nonoressure to buy.I did buy a pair of shoes"
How would you rate our website?
"Got the slippers I wanted it’s the second pair I’ve ordered"
How would you rate our website?
"Good communication regarding receipt of order. Delivery a bit confusing as Email from Royal Mail said parcel would arrive on Monday but it actually arrived Wednesday."
How would you rate our website?
"Lovely sandals, love them"
"I called into the Meadowhall shop this morning and was served by Kerry. I was looking for a pair of casual smart and good looking trainers for my not so beautiful feet. Kerry could not have been more helpful and I came away delighted with a lovely pair of RIeker which just fitted the criteria. Thank you Kerry"
How would you rate our website?
"The Newbury staff have were very helpful and knowledgeable makng every effort to find elegant wide fitting shoes to fit me. I always have difficulty finding shoes but it was particularly important because our son is getting married soon and of course I need to look my best."
"Very fast service."
How would you rate our website?
"This was an order to replace some much liked but worn out shoes. There was unfortunately no stock in our local store so, I ordered on line. The shoes were delivered in good time and the communication about the order and delivery was excellent. Thanks"
How would you rate our website?
"Only criticism is that I received a text at 7 am on the delivery day saying shoes would be delivered between 7.22 am and 8.30 am. They were delivered at 7.30 am and I had to get up specially to receive them and sign for them. This is too early. Deliveries should not start before 9 am."
How would you rate our website?
"placed order late afternoon and received it next morning at 9am. outstanding service."
How would you rate our website?
"Good website lots of lovely shoes"
"Quality shoe."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent delivery. Sandals are very comfortable. I am really pleased with them."
How would you rate our website?
"The service was prompt & I was kept informed by email about dispatch, day of delivery within an hour & even the name of the driver! I was very impressed. MM"
"Always hated buying shoes due to shoe shops not fashionably catering to my SIZE 8 feet and more often than not leaving without a purchase. Oh what joy when I entered CC (Montpellier, Cheltenham) for some summer sandals, a huge choice in MY SIZE and Jan the assistant couldn't have been more helpful. I ended up buying 4 pairs of sandals - because I could! Definitely coming back."
"First class service received from Pat , very attentive and helpful ."
"I took my aunt to Cheltenham yesterday and she bought three pairs of shoes in your shop. Fantastic service from Fran who could not have been more helpful. A lady of a certain age was delighted with her purchases."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 18,529 reviews