Charles Clinkard Reviews

Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy

A
"My shoes were dropped off at the collection point (my local corner-shop) a few days earlier than predicted. It was very easy and stress free. I have bought these Joseph Seibel Comfort Shoes twice before. I have narrow heels, high arches with very broad front feet (triangular feet) and it is very difficult to find anything at all to fit me. I do a lot of walking, and I am on my feet at work. They are not the prettiest shoes but they are comfotable and supportive. The only improvement would be if I could get them re soled, as the soles wear out whilst the shoe is still good. Also please do them in green in a size 42. But overall I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you."
R Rama
"Really prompt service. The rucksack I purchased is perfect"
M Hamilton-Reddy
"Quick dispatch & quality product - love my slippers & nice to have the pewter ones with grey fluff for a change- highly recommend!"
How would you rate our website?
"Very good delivery time but not so keen on the delivery firm.. very comfortable shoe"
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent customer services system. They were extremely helpful and friendly whilst sorting out a query that I had.Good delivery service and competitive prices.I would certainly recommend Charles Clinkard."
How would you rate our website?
"Ease of ordering and use of voucher. Efficient swift delivery."
How would you rate our website?
"THE WRONG SIZE SHOE WAS SENT BUT THE SITUATION WAS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY RECTIFIED BY SALLY, THANK YOU SALLY!!"
".....,,,,,,,,,,,"
How would you rate our website?
"As I've always used the shop at Meadowhall i was just looking at new summer sandals on the web site, and as I had bought this style before I decided to buy on line, they arrived very quick, and it was so easy, without travelling anywhere."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order, great price, quick delivery, good packaging and perfect product."
How would you rate our website?
"Delightful and helpful staff, at the Newbury branch."
How would you rate our website?
"good value for money, super fast delivery (free)"
"The ladies in the shop were so approachable and helpful. Got exactly what i wanted and ended up purchasing Hunter wellies too, very happy. However, i had to wait for one pair of shoes to be posted. I waited in for 2 days receiving estimated delivery time messages from my delivery Man Mark but no delivery was made. On the third day a lovely lady rang to apologise for the error and re-send them out the following day. On this day messages again to say Mark would be delivering between 11.30ish and 12.30ish. Then another message to say he would be late and delivery has now changed to 12.30ish-1ish. Then at 3.40 a message to say My request for the delivery to be rescheduled had been accepted and i'd get a message with an estimated time tomorrow..............at no point had i requested a change and was still waiting in my home after yet another wasted day. Parcel finally arrived on the friday, 4 days after it was supposed to and a full week of house arrest with a 2 year old. Not great but love the shoes. My how likely to recommend is based on this"
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered two pairs of shoes from Guildford, the staff were great and I received the shoes two days later, they were perfect."
How would you rate our website?
"Shoes were too tight but returning them to a lcal store was easy....and gave me another chance to see what else was available."
How would you rate our website?
"Shoes were exactly as described, fit was perfect - size 2 1/2 G width. Very comfortable and love the colours, again exactly as seen. Delivery date confirmed and on time."
How would you rate our website?
"Very efficient and helpful staff at your outlet at Sterling Mills"
How would you rate our website?
"Keep me fully informed re order received,out for delivery and delivery time. Excellent customer service."
How would you rate our website?
"I had an issue with a pair of boots and the staff in the Guildford store were fantastic, got it sorted to my satisfaction. Great delivery service band email communication. It is a delight to shop in a store that understands the value of customer service. Thanks"
How would you rate our website?
"Ordering was easy, delivery perfect."
How would you rate our website?
"The staff were very helpful and friendly,"
How would you rate our website?
"The trainers I ordered were dispatched quickly & I was notified when they'd be delivered. They were exactly as described on the website."
How would you rate our website?
"Great sandles and fab service thank you"
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 23,165 reviews