Charles Clinkard Reviews

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Charles Clinkard ?

Sarah Grace
"I bought my son's first shoes from you - the Start rute baby Jack and I love them! They look great and I was pleasantly suprised at how soft they are. I was not able to get his size in the shop in a style I liked until I came across your website. I love them, they look great and he walks brilliantly in them and they have definitely helped him be more steady on his little feet. When he has tried other shoes or slippers on in the past he has not liked them and pulled them off straight away. With these however, he forgets he is wearing them so they must be comfortable! The delivery time was excellent, they were dispatched almost straight away and only took two days to arrive. Fantastic customer service and I will most certainly be ordering from yourselves again in the very near future! Sarah"
"Ordered my shoes on a Friday and they arrived on Tuesday morning at 10.30, cannot fault the service"
Flick Selway
"On line shopping was easy & the product arrived promptly & was as described. I ordered the sandals in red (only colour in my sze) only colour in picture was brown so was a bit concerned as the red picture was missing. But I love them + so comfy."
"I love Charles Clinkard - I had a mix up with my size and the customer service dept. took care of it with no charge to me. I just received my boots and they are perfect - just sad that it is August and I can't wear them yet. The fit is perfect, they feel like slippers, the leather is so soft. I have skinny calves and they actually fit me. The company and the product is first rate!!"
How would you rate our website?
"Cheaper than buying from the original supplier, and free postage too. Very happy. Thank you."
"Excellent service at the milton keynes branch today. The store was packed with children getting school shoes. Charlotte gave my daughter her undivided attention and was so kind and friendly. The first time I've been on the school shoe run and not been stressed! Well done Charlotte"
How would you rate our website?
"Speedy delivery, trainers perfect"
"Wonderful service"
How would you rate our website?
"Value for money . Good service Fitted well"
"Perfect thanks"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order. Prices could be lower"
How would you rate our website?
"Really prompt delivery and love the sketchers, and less expensive than elsewhere.....yippee!"
"I ordered two pairs of shoes online and received them both quickly . I was unsure about them as one pair the strap was a bit tight and the other pair a little loose in the foot . I took them back to the store in York and Ginny was most helpfull , she explained she could put another hole in the strap , I had thought there wasn't room , this solved my problem . Then she found another pair that fitted better than the other ones I had bought and I purchased those also and returned the pair I still had at home . There had been a reduction on the pair I kept and she processed this for me too . I know this is a long post but I just wanted to say thank you to clinkards they have amazing helpful staff whichever way you order from them . I am only a size 3 and find it extremely difficult to get comfy and fashionable shoes , I am loving the Caprice brand at the moment ."
"Very friendly efficient and helpful staff in your Newcastle Branch on both the children and ladies departments......good choice if styles too"
How would you rate our website?
"shoes were delivered quickly to a local shop."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order and was pleased with my purchase."
"After a horrendous trip to clarks with my 2 daughters 1 of which is autistic i was loosing the will to live over school shoes. As a last ditch atempt we entered your shop to be greated by the lovely Sheila and she would not stop till we had school shoes sorted even staying after her shift had finished brilliant shop and staff cant thank you enough."
How would you rate our website?
"Free delivery was great and I used click and collect which arrived a day earlier than expected. Very pleased with my order"
How would you rate our website?
"The sandals I ordered were delivered promptly, sooner than expected."
How would you rate our website?
"Very quick service,really pleased with my slippers good quality I like slippers that are not too slippery!these are Ideal"
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes ordered were delivered very promptly and represented very good value for money. Thank you CC."
"first class service shoes were too big exchanged in a matter of days was informed of despatch and delivery times spot on thank you very mutch"
"Really can’t knock the service at Charles Clinkard. We keep coming back for our children’s school shoes and always find the staff very helpful."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 20,312 reviews