Charles Clinkard Reviews

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Charles Clinkard?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Flick Selway
Flick Selway
Verified Buyer
"On line shopping was easy & the product arrived promptly & was as described. I ordered the sandals in red (only colour in my sze) only colour in picture was brown so was a bit concerned as the red picture was missing. But I love them + so comfy."
Judith S Hamilton
Judith S Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I was able to reorder 2nd pair of stylish sandals this summer without having to go into town"
Janice Kettle
Janice Kettle
Verified Buyer
"Brillant service. I was very impress with the way my order was executed. My query was answered in 24 hr and I was contacted 24hr before delivery informing me that I would be contacted next morning and given an delivery slot.Courier where bang on time with my delivery. Very professional service all the way round. And the best bit great Yokono sandals."
How would you rate our website?
"I was very pleased with my shoes, they are just what I have been looking for. Will certainly come back again in the spring. Many thanks, will see you in the spring."
Posted 53 minutes ago
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered black suede Gabor boots through the website. The order arrived promptly, I am very happy with my purchase. The boots are very comfortable and versatile, the heel height is ideal for wearing throughout the day, into the evening."
How would you rate our website?
"I bought a Gabor Davina women's handbag & I am delighted with the quality & price. I haven't used it yet as I plan to use it on holiday in America soon & it will take me from daytime to night to add a little sparkle to my outfits. I also bought Gabor sandals but I had to return them they were just too big & am sorry I couldn't keep them . This is no reflection on the sizing as I have really small feet & if makes are small made I can sometimes get away with this. I would say the sandals are true to size & the quality is great as well. What a shame they don't do a size 2 ."
"Excellent service from Kathleen. Was sold two pairs of lovely shoes which fit brilliantly"
"Ordered on line, very good prompt service."
"Quality of shoes and customer care"
How would you rate our website?
"The delivery was really fast and I could track it and request to know when I was the next drop - really convenient! Plus the shoes were almost half price!"
How would you rate our website?
"Order arrived quickly and shoes are great"
How would you rate our website?
"2 pairs of boots - fit perfectly which is difficult when you’re a size 2. Great quality and delivery service"
How would you rate our website?
"Order dispatched quickly and received in perfect condition in the designated delivery time."
How would you rate our website?
"Efficient delivery of the boots I ordered"
How would you rate our website?
"Free delivery, nice shoes on sale"
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent service. Had the shoes I wanted."
How would you rate our website?
"It was easy to use site and delivery was really fast"
"I have taken my son here for his shoes since his first pair when he was 15 months old and have received a consistently high standard of service. The staff take time to talk to Charlie when he is having his feet measured and trying on new shoes. Lovely shop, great staff."
How would you rate our website?
"Your website was very easy to navigate through. The boots ordered were delivered very quickly, and they were exactly what I wanted. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Order arrived much more quickly than expected. Slippers have worked out fine although not quite what we were expecting!"
How would you rate our website?
"I was kept informed as to what was happening , the oder process was fast and easy and the product arrived when stated"
How would you rate our website?
"the delivery was on time, well packed and the content was exactly as described on the website"
How would you rate our website?
"Order received promptly - no charge for delivery - excellent price for van dal shoes - very satisfied with your service."
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 17,773 reviews