Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Unable to get the product locally, but had excellent online service
Posted 39 minutes ago
Staff member in shop very friendly helpful. Made it easy to get shoes needed
Posted 1 hour ago
First time I have used this company. Very good customer service and order arrived promptly. Will recommend and use again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent
Order went to plan, very nice helpful lady on telephone sorted a minor issue which was my fault
I’m am so impressed with both the service and the quality of the boots I received.
Great delivery very fast and kept updated
Visited your Cheltenham store today. Tried on lots of boots, shoes.Extremely helpful staff. Claire was very knowledgeable about all the brands, and happy to suggest styles. I ended up buying the first pair I tried on , Jana Bracken boots, and am very happy. Excellent service. Thankyou.
Fine selection of shoes, unfortunately not in size 12. Staff very apologetic but I am still shoeless. In a city (Nottingham) where a policeman had to be 6ft tall to join up back in the 1950s, with correspondingly large feet, and whose offspring are similarly tall, I would have thought that there is a demand for size 12 footwear.
Great service, nice quality product, good price - very happy to recommend
Easy to order, arrived speedily. My boots are a perfect fit.
Bought fit flop ladies slipper online. Cheapest could find. Great job Clinkards.
The two ladies in the shop in Keswick were really helpful and very nice
It was very easy to use the website. My order arrived promptly and was very well packaged, with no damage. The shoes were expensive. However, they are exactly what I was looking for and I am sure I will get plenty of wear from them.
The shoes I wanted weren’t in stock in my size but helpful staff ordered them snd they arrived in days, with the option to have delivery to my home or the shop. Excellent service.
Service always good, shoes always excellent quality.
Ordering through the website was straightforward and information explicit.Delivery as stated at the time of ordering.Excellent.
Cannot fault your customer service. Served by Emma at Chichester branch. So patient and helpful when buying school shoes and trainers for my granddaughters. Thoroughly recommend both Emma and the Chichester store. My eldest grandaughter found her shoes rubbed on first day of wearing. No fuss no quibbles, took shoes back and spent ages with her finding a better style for her high instep. THANK YOU.
Excellent service. Quick delivery and I love my docs. They are great!
First time ordering on line with Charles clinkard , east process . Quick delivery
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.76 based on 35,416 reviews