Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Have always had excellent service with absolutely no complaints. At the moment, however, I await a reply to
my e.mail of 4/9 when I notified them of the fact that I paid £77 for boots only to find a tag attached to one boot with a special price of £55. Although this query in no way detracts from the service given.
Easy to order and arrived on time well packaged
Good selection of comfortable shoes, well made with various fittings and sales are worth waiting for.
Speedy delivery and well wrapped. Love the shoes too!🙂
First time I have ordered from Charles Clinkhard and I certainly will again.. Easy ordering.. Regular email on delivery status.. Goods arrived on time.. Excellent shopping experience
Very good service with quick delivery and easy return. The replacement arrived quickly too.
I needed some good black leather school shoes and Clark’s were completely out in my sons size. I was able to order some Startrite shoes through Charles Clinkard. They came promptly and have been perfect. I also received NHS discount as a keyworker - thank you!
As usual wonderful service and incredibly helpful staff, I really miss Coming into the shop at Stratford on Avon and having a good browse. I can’t wait for the time when shopping will be normal again, but your online and telephone sales are excellent.
Very easy process of ordering, delivered in good time. Very pleased with the product too.
Lovely slippers, fast delivery, good to deal with.
Thanks a lot for your great products and fast delivery!
Although the wrong colour shoe was sent one phone call and the problem was resolved very quickly and efficiently. The customer service team were friendly and very polite
Great experience from beginning to end. I had seen these Hotter boots at full price and loved them but loved them even more when I found them very considerably reduced! They are extremely comfortable, look great and most importantly for me can accommodate an extremely swollen foot without compromising the other foot as so adjustable. Thank you.
Very fast efficient service
Super service as always. Loved the appointment system, it should be kept. Always shop for my granddaughters shoes here. Always a pleasure
They arrived on time and fit perfectly.
Good service, easy to use website and quick delivery.
Easy to order,
Kept me updated on order status & delivered on time. I could not fault the online service and would highly recommend.
Fantastic order and delivery service
I found it very easy to spot the boots I was looking for and to order on-line. They arrived super quick and are exactly what I was looking for.
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 30,266 reviews