Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Can't praise you highly enough! Fantastic service, hassle free returns and exchange delivered at no extra cost. Keep up the good work! Superb service!
Order delivered within the week, all packed tightly. Shoes are a dream!
I ordered 2 pairs which came separately via different couriers, unfortunately one ‘dispatched’ email did not provide a tracking number or name of the courier. However, I messaged the company to request a tracking number and this was provided promptly and efficiently, which reassured me and enabled me to make sure I could accept the delivery. Spookily enough both deliveries arrived at exactly the same time via the 2 separate couriers. The shoes were as advertised and well packaged. Both pairs were at a reasonable price (one sale price and one 20% discount following a referral by a friend). Otherwise, prices were similar to other sites.
Excellent super fast delivery
I have used your service on a number of occasions and for the most part have been very satisfied. However, I do feel that a free returns policy should be adopted I. These changed times, making it probably more worthwhile for both retailer and purchaser.
Excellent service. Love Reiker products. Good delivery service. Easy to order one. Thank you
Received my sandals in a few days was very pleased the fit and colour xx
Excellent quality delivery service and price. Thank you
Second time have ordered school shoes online from Clinkards. Excellent sale price for Clarks school shoes. Easy to order & pick up from store. Very helpful store staff (Meadowhall, Charles Clinkard upper floor)
Found the sandals I wanted at the best price at Charles Clinkard and delivery was very quick.
Excellent service.Delightful staff at Meadowhall branch
Excellent service, delivery was very quick from ordering, loved my shoes
Service rubbish. Never got paid for shoes 😟!
Hello Thankyou for your review. We contacted you within 48 hours of placing the order via telephone to advise that unfortunately the supplier had advised the item was not available to send. A refund was issued for you. Additionally, the refund for the postage paid to have the items delivered was processed however we understand how disappointed you are that you didnt receive your sandals and are very sorry. We will pass on your comments to our supplier as well as the teams involved in your order and hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in shopping with us. Kind Regards Nicola-Customer Services
The shop assistant was very helpful and very patient. I have great difficulty finding shoes to fit and she helped me find a pair of sandals despite it taking at least 45 minutes and it being almost closing time. Thank you. The assistant made a real difference and she was both encouraging and patient. I will be back!
Great products and quick delivery. Love my DM's!
Excellent service and good value. Would certainly use again.
Excellent service
Excellent service as usual
A very nice company to deal with the service was first class and I’m very with the slip on sketchers
I gave my order over the phone in the end. I received very helpful service and my order arrived very quickly. I was extremely pleased.
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 34,329 reviews