Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Initially, the slippers I had ordered arrived in the wrong colour. However, after contacting the company, they addressed the problem immediately and sent the correct ones to me the next day, with a free return postage for the others. Delighted with the rapid response.
Prompt service, lovely Gabor shoes. Pity the original shoes i wanted are discontinued.
A speedy, efficient service, goods landed in good time and fitted perfectly, would not hesitate to recommend.
The shop in York,was very welcoming. Staff so nice,helpful. Pointed out if I changed my mind it would not be a problem. We have a local shop where we live in Buckingham .So I felt pleased ,if I had a problem my purchase. Could be sorted ,as draft very helpful there too. IZZ WALLS
The shoes arrived promptly and correctly, we were able to use a voucher which was great. For the first time ever buying start - rite, the shoes have rubbed and caused blisters.
I was super impressed about your services as I got my orders on time.
Very pleased with service but unfortunately had to return shoes as they did not suit my feet. Disappointed I had to pay for return postage.
Shoes arrived on time and are as advertised. Very pleased with the and will definitely use the company again
Always a wide range of good quality yet affordable shoes, and never any problems with delivery and/or returns. Four stars rather than five for lack of response to two emails, although the very minor issues were in each case sorted within 24-48 hours anyway. Other than that - excellent.
Ordered sandals in Newcastle store. Assistant very helpful. Received within allotted time. Great service.
This is a first time I use this website. Good service and so simple to use I would recommend to my friends
Style didn’t suit me
Prompt service. Pleased with my shoes, which are very comfortable. I have had this particular style before and always been satisfied.
Good service, quick delivery
Nothing to complain about really. Delivery was made on time and the items were what I expected.
Shoes were lovely but sizing not correct.
I ordered Gabor trainers. I usually purchase from the Leeds shop. Realised my birthday discount card was nearly out of time I wasn’t going to leeds as I live in Huddersfield I tried to buy on line, password didn’t work. Fortunately next day I was able to ring customer services and they talked me through the order. Still haven’t managed to change my password, I’ll try again before I need to order again. This is my only concern for buying on line. Pity I couldn’t order from Leeds via the phone. It would be lovely if you had a beach in Huddersfield or Halifax.
Absolutely love Charles Clinkard Shoes and they cater for small feet!. After many years of not being able to buy size 35 or 35.5 ( unless I was in France or Italy) I discovered these shoes in our local department store.. I now have a fabulous collection from boots to Sandals of beautifully made and comfortable footwear. I have just made my first online order and very pleased with the help and fast delivery I had. Thank you
Great product - so pleased to have found you. Rather peeved that your voucher scheme only offers a discount to someone I recommend - not the valued customer that actually sought you out and made a £95 purchase. Thanks for nothing.
Very good customer services. My parcel unfortunately went missing but the team were quick to investigate and sent me out a new parcel promptly. As well as emailing me as part of their investigation they called to me and explained what they were doing. The lady I spoke to was very efficient and helpful. The item I ordered was great quality and a bargain as it was in the sale! I will order again from this company.
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.76 based on 35,014 reviews