Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
I have only just discovered this store and am already a fan of many of the brands, so felt quite excited that many collections could be found in one place. The downside is that it has proved extremely costly to return items and footwear particularly needs to be tried on. I have been a long-term customer of several on-line brands including, PURE and John Lewis and usually quite loyal to a brand when it offers quality and value. Although I realise unlimited free returns can be costly for a company I feel that the current cost to potential Charled Clinkard customers is off-putting and will deter me from further purchases in case I need to return items. Website was slow to load but that may be my technology. It's a shame about the returns as your collections are fabulous.
Was very happy with purchase
My daughter loves them. Sparkly but not too tacky.
She’s worn Turk in the mud snd they were easy to wipe and dry.
Excellent service.
Goods arrived very quickly
Had to return as too small
Money refunded within days I'd returning
I was kept up to date with progress of my order.
Even though they were too big, returns were easy and I wouldn’t hesitate to order again ...
Not easy to use the on line order form, so phoned my order to you.
Great service, very helpful, and fast delivery.
I would normally give you 5 stars but this time I have had a bit of a problem with one of the shoes. I think there is something wrong with the attaching of the ‘tongue’ to the upper so it is ‘lumpy’. It’s not always noticeable at first and, of course, by the time one realises what it is, it is too late to return. I am persevering with these shoes because they are exactly what I wanted and they are softening up.
fast delivery good product
Goods arrived in good time. Good quality leather boots that reflected the online description. Sizing perfect and instantly wearable
The website is easy to navigate and I can usually find the shoes I am looking for.
The shoes are more expensive than other sites as there is no offer on apart from the bi annual sales.
I do find difficulty finding collect plus during check out
The slippers look great, lovely material, and seem very sturdy, but were a little small for the size, and as open backs my heel seems to hang over slightly. would recommend you let people know this.I always take size 5 so maybe half size smaller than they should be, but otherwise great
Good but slow delivery by modern standards
Efficient process
I bye the lotus boots
They are nice but very very cool :(
Abouy the delivery nothing to say , kind and friendly
Order easily placed. Arrived in good time. No issues.
I would normally shop in Charles Clinkards but due to lockdown ordered online.
Instructions to order were simple and my order was despatched and received in days.
Both shoes and boots are perfect fit and true to size. Very comfortable
Good website, easy to order and prompt arrival. Unfortunately the boots are not right for me so I need to return. Just as I decided to do this , taking them to the shop, another lockdown began.Luckily I have 365 days to return so will do so after the lockdown ends!
I've rated the transaction 4/5 because it didn't start too well but your way of dealing with the mistake was prompt and efficient. I ordered a pair of men's leather slippers size 9 and when they arrived, in good time, they were size 10 so far too big. The customer Service colleague I spoke to was apologetic and said that I should hang on to the size 10 pair whilst Clinkards dispatched the correct size plus a Free returns label. Thus the matter was resolved efficiently and amicably.
Very good quality shoes at a reasonable price. Shoes are comfortable and they stock a wide range of branded shoes made for people with sensitive feet.
A very smooth process with communication all the way.
Charles Clinkard is rated 4.75 based on 31,861 reviews