Charles Clinkard Reviews

Read Charles Clinkard Reviews

help@clinkard.co.uk

Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Charles Clinkard made you happy
Great service and goods well packaged. More importantly, shoes were perfect. Thank you!
Ordered a Size 8 quite large fitting so exchanged for a 7 no issues fantastic service
Although the return cost is quite expensive not Charles Clinkards fault tho
I couldn’t believe they were delivered so quickly. Thumbs up
So pleased with shoe purchase just as in photo . Good quality at a sale price .
Very pleased with my new boots and they arrived by post quickly
My partner has worn your slippers for so many years & she dropped a hint what she would like for her Birthday... I did not know where she always got them from as her Mum always bought them for her as a Xmas present but sadly her Mum passed away.. My Stepdaughter told me where to purchase them from so I found your website & it was easy to look through & purchase the slippers she wanted.. They are top quality slippers, not cheap but you get what you pay for...
Ordered and received in three days (and was ordered over the weekend). The shoes and the box were in pristine condition.
Usually purchase from a lovely shop in Keswick but due to restrictions and lockdown decided to give on line ordering a go for the first time. Was not disappointed, ordered on a Saturday and they arrived on the Monday.
I have never seen the shoe manufacturer that Charles Clinkard supplies. The shoes I bought I apsolutely love. They are Rieker - Rambler women's walking boots. What I like is the fabric and the colours on the top and side. I have passed on the name to my daughter who has very dainty feet and I shall be back for MORE. Good service and speedy delivery.
Excellent service and lovely staff!
I ordered a lovely pair of navy loafers in size 9.....sadly too small for me.
They were returned quickly by Royal Mail and the refund came immediately.
Good service.
I have only just discovered this store and am already a fan of many of the brands, so felt quite excited that many collections could be found in one place. The downside is that it has proved extremely costly to return items and footwear particularly needs to be tried on. I have been a long-term customer of several on-line brands including, PURE and John Lewis and usually quite loyal to a brand when it offers quality and value. Although I realise unlimited free returns can be costly for a company I feel that the current cost to potential Charled Clinkard customers is off-putting and will deter me from further purchases in case I need to return items. Website was slow to load but that may be my technology. It's a shame about the returns as your collections are fabulous.
Love my gold slippers I have had trouble finding leather ones in the UK I usually buy them in Marbella every year but you have exactly the same ones and they are cheaper - so I’m happy.
Very prompt services. Thank you
Quick and efficient delivery.
Great service prompt delivery
Excellent,fast fuss free service.Good product ,sensibly priced.
Was very happy with purchase
Very expensive returns so will not try again
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery witha minimum spend of £40.00, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Kind Regards,
Nicola-Customer Services
Ordered boots from clinkard at a cost of £2.95 delivery. too narrow,had to pay £4.95 to return them. Never again.
Hello

Thankyou for your review,

We offer varying services competitively priced also if you spend £40.00, delivery is free and dipsatched within 5 working days

We do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

You also currently have up to 365 days to return as long as the items are unworn and in the original packaging, you can have an exchange or a refund.

Kind Regards