Barker and Stonehouse Reviews

Tell us how Barker and Stonehouse made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Over a week
"I’m probably going to get slated for this, but I do have to say, that maybe I was just lucky..it is what it is and we’re happy with the service all in. we have just brought the small NAVOJOS wardrobe to complement the rest of it’s range in our main bedroom, as promised it was delivered on time with no told issues until we unpacked it.. it had obviously sustained an injury to its legs, so backed with photos, I contacted the customer service and was delt with by a very pleasent young lady (Harriet) a couple of options were given but I went with the exchange (collection/redelivery) all was good 10days later we received our new wardrobe only to find it, not as we wanted I called the service desk once again and was delt with in a very suitable manner, with a mutual acceptance by both. I can honestly say I have no greavences with customer services they did a great job ;-) Thank you Harri A"
Are you Barker and Stonehouse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Barker and Stonehouse is rated 1.53 based on 40 reviews