Barker and Stonehouse Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Barker and Stonehouse

Marsh Street, Middlesbrough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Barker and Stonehouse?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ben S

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Barker and Stonehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dreadful experience I don’t normally comment on companies however I do need to say I have found my experience with Barker and Stonehouse dreadful and will never be ordering from them again. We ordered a leather chair and after a few weeks found marks appearing on the arm. We reported it to Barker and Stonehouse and sent a photo. Before even reviewing this they alleged we had dropped something on it. They then sent someone out to review the chair. He explained it was a manufacturing fault and attempted a repair which although better was not great. Having not heard of anything for a month we called them to ask for a progress update. They then claimed the case had been closed weeks before as the report had allegedy said this was customer damage. Someone is lying here and I think I know who. It is such a shame as we really liked the store and the product doesn’t look bad. If you do order though be aware they will do anything they can to avoid providing a replacement."
"Hi there, bought a sofa and 2 chairs form barker and stone house last November, nothing like what was in the showroom, had the technician out straight away to check the cushions as they seemed very crumpled and not plump, was then told by the technician that they were fine and that was how they were meant to be, not happy with this I then got another technician to come out independently and have a look, was told by him that he had lots of complaints about the cushions on the sofa and chairs, and that I would have to take out the cushions from there covers and give them a plump up every week to keep there shape, I was never told this in the shop by the sales guy, what a performance, 1 year on and my suite looks like a 10 year old sofa. Would not recommend anyone buying from this company, my old suite looked better when I gave it to a charity shop, wished I’d kept it."
"Spent a lot of money in their Wandsworth store...once they have your money they forget about you. Delivery took months and damaged furniture...which they try and take no responsibility over. There are plenty of better furniture shops out there...save yourself the stress."
Barker and Stonehouse is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews