Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Paid for next day delivery but it took 2 days
Beautiful quality product
very professional company excellent communication always try to help. good quality products
Good product/ prompt delivery
I loved it! great material, good quality stitching and not to mention the delivery, very fast! I paid standard delivery and less than two days it arrived. I'm definitely buying from them again!!
Really love hand bag. Quick delivery lovely quality
Quality goods. Nicely wrapped For delivery. On time.
Top quality items with unique designs and super fast delivery!
Birthday present for my Wife & she was absolutely delighted by the quality, size & the fact that the back pack was real leather. Perfect size & with an inner zip.
Nice quality, good size, quick delivery
Good Quality bought for my granddaughter birthday which she loved not big.
The handbag I ordered is Suberb quality, lovely soft leather & exactly as described & a great price. Ordering was simple & delivery super quick thank you
Excellent customer service. Easy to order online. Product received with in 2 days. And, free delivery.
Assots  5 star review on 21st February 2021
First time dealing with this company. I am very pleased with my purchase. Good quality and as described. Can recommend.
Quality is amazing
I am so thrilled with my latest bag from Assots - I bought the 'Chingford'. It’s really unusual, beautifully made and large enough to carry essentials in the evening.
Great value bag and fab service.
All round efficient service and excellent value for money. Communication very good throughout.
Happy with my purchase - great quality, very quick delivery and very responsive customer service.
Love this lil number! Colour is gorgeous, excellent quality for price this is my third purchase from Assots & will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you ❤
Assots is rated 4.74 based on 383 reviews