Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Unfortunately my order was not delivered by courier company. I was given a refund by Assots.
Great product, well made with soft leather. Ordered for a Christmas present but it didn't arrive when it had said it would. The company did email to say it was on it's way but there was a delay with the delivering company. To be fair Assots immediately responded to my emails and sought to calm my worries. The product arrived 2 weeks after I had ordered it (it was Christmas) but I would have felt less anxious if I had known it would have taken that long in the first place. However I would definitely order from the company again.
Good service and value for money. Items were as described.
Nice quality bag
I like my bag very much just the colour I wanted ,and good value for money.The service was excellent I ordered it one day and it was delivered the next .
Colour different to the picture shown more mauve than bright pink but the style of the bag is lovely so I will keep it.
Lovely, well made bag. Love the colour and size, great customer service.
The bag was nice but it just wasn't big enough
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your feedback and 4-star rating. We are glad you liked your bag but are sorry to hear that the size didn't meet your expectations.

We look forward to serving you again.

Best Wishes,
Team Assots
I loved the handbag.
Hi Ketki,

Thank you for your feedback and 4-star rating. We are glad you loved your handbag, enjoy accessorising it. :D

We hope to maintain this positivity and look forward to serving you again.

Best Wishes,