Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
I am very pleased with the purchase of my leather backpack called Grace. It arrived quickly.
A lovely colour and good quality soft leather. I wish, maybe it could have been a little bit bigger, but I am pleased with it and will be using it a lot when out on my bike!
Over shoulder Leather bag lovely and soft leather, slightly smaller than expected but happy with my purchase
Loved the bag.Just what I wanted.Only thing was the zip,it sticks a lot when going to open it.
the leather is very dry, it looks like paper
Paid for next day delivery but it took 2 days
Good product/ prompt delivery
This is a lovely bag.
Very good.
Good quality bag. My mother in law liked it as it has zipped compartments.
Bit on the large side but well made.
Good comfortable masks, the only downside is after washing they are very creased & need an iron.
Good range and decent service. Only improvement I can think of would be better post-sale/pre-delivery feedback and updates on when goods will be despatched
Just received my cross body bag and it’s great. Just the right size, big enough to put iPad, phone, keys, tissues and all the junk we carry but not too large to be heavy and cumbersome and with a lovely long adjustable strap - this matters because I’m 5’ 9” and sometimes they’re too short. The leather is beautiful! Delivery was a bit slow but considering the current situation not unexpected. Good communication. A great price too compared to others. 😄
Even though I hadn't shopped with Assots before I was satisfied with the service, but I thought the postage was a little expensive for the item I purchased.
Leather smells beautiful!
Really nice and cute just what I wanted
Bought as a Christmas present well made and lovely soft leather
Simple little coin purse, price was great, delivered on time, packaging fine, no problems at all, would shop with Assots again.
Lovely bag, came as promised. Only problem was that it was advertised as an "across the body bag' but the strap is not long enough to go 'across the body'
Assots is rated 4.74 based on 383 reviews