Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
The only place I could find exactly what I wanted. Great price and very speedy delivery. Brilliant, thank you
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We are glad you were a satisfied customer.

Team Assots
I needed a cross body bag and hadn’t found anything that could be worn with both smart fashion and sports wear. The bag I bought can be worn with everything and is made out of beautiful quality leather and looks just as good as the designer bags I have which cost hundreds of pounds.
I will definitely be buying more from Assots.
Hi Lynne,

What a lovely, positive review and 5-star rating, thank you so much. We're delighted that you enjoyed your Assots London shopping experience & hope you enjoy wearing your 'Linby' cross body bag just as much.

A gift for my wife, her comment, BRILLIANT, what more can I say. 😀
Very Happy lady ..excellent quility..Genuine leather loads of space and easy to carry
Great company, with lovely range of products for stunning prices.
Fast easy transaction and delivery
Lovely coin purses. Bought for Christmas presents. Would highly recommend.
Very fast delivery, and just like the description will deffentley be ordering from here again. *****
A really lovely purse
Very good quality leather products, dispatched very promptly
This is a fabulous bag. I bought it as a gift for a friend and she is delighted. I gotta it in clearance, but everyone would expect that I paid the full price, which was excellent value and I was just lucky to get it for less. This is a fabulous company and I am spreading the word. Guess where I will be looking first for Christmas gifts!
Hi Dawn

We are overwhelmed to have read your feedback. This Christmas we are going to have some great deals waiting for you.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes,
Team Assots
This bag was bought as a birthday gift and is fabulous. It is bigger than expected, so plenty of room for weekends away. The quality is outstanding. This was my first purchase from Assots, but certainly won't be my last. I also needed to contact customer service and the service was superb. This is how all companies should be.
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are extremely overwhelmed at your kind words and are delighted to know that you are pleased with your purchase of our best seller "Cannon" holdall/weekender bag.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again. :D

Team Assots
Fast and efficient service.
Hi Edna,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you are happy with your Assots shopping experience.

We hope to maintain this and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
My order was processed quickly & the backpack is of excellent quality.
Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a positive shopping experience with us. Here's to many years' enjoyment.

We look forward to serving you again!!

Team Assots
Really impressed with my purchase
Hi Lynne,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you are pleased with your purchase. We sincerely hope to keep this positivity maintained and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
The prices were amazing, easy to order
Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged
Really good service and quality items
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your overall Assots shopping experience. Our aim is to deliver quality leather handbags at affordable prices for the mass. :D

We sincerely hope to maintain this and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
Excellent product, brilliant quality, fast delivery, great price- what more could you ask for!
Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a great shopping experience with us.

Assots is rated 4.71 based on 110 reviews