Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful soft leather bag, backpack style makes it very versatile. Would definitely buy from Assots again
This was a birthday present for my granddaughter. When I had a look at the mini backpack, I felt satisfied with the quality and the colour of the item. However, because of the current COVID-19 situation, I haven't been able to see Layla using it. Thank you!
Ordered a bag in the sale...it was delivered next day..extremely impressed with the fast service.
The only thing im disappointed with is the bag is a different colour to the picture. I was expecting a pinky coral coloured bag, when in actual fact its a dark pink.
Beautiful quality leather and lovely style cross body bag and for an amazing price
I was very impressed with the service. My bag arrived on time and I'm very happy with the quality. Very good value for money.
Fantastic service, very good quality products, fast delivery. Thank you.
As described and wonderful assistance on my choice over the phone.Exceptional quality.
Excellent service, lovely soft leather, great size. Perfect pressie for my birthday. Love it
Great company and range of bags.
Great quality. Great price. Quick delivery. What's not to like!?
Love my bag. Great price. Delivered quick
very good service. Would recommend company
Absolutely delighted with order I ordered another 2 for friends.
Some issues with the courier but sorted very efficiently
Great website, very easy to use.
Good company quality products at reasonable affordable priced
Love my new bag, excellent service & Delivery, the bag was what I expected & more x
Liked the look of the products.
A gift for my wife, her comment, BRILLIANT, what more can I say. 😀
Great service let down by courier. Still awaiting my second order as impressed with quality of the products
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 110 reviews