Assots Reviews

4.7
Based on 729 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots Reviews
Mistake buy. I thought the handbag was much larger not a mini handbag. Wasted money.
Pleased with item. quick delivery
First class quality and service
Ordered on next day delivery and due to the delivery sefviced used and to wait 4 days!
I like the product but it is more of a brown than the tan colour I was expecting. Not exactly what I thought it would look like but overall the bag is nice.
Good service, well packed and arrived in good order
Excellent service
Brilliant service and a lovely handbag, arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Excellent
Quick delivery. Nice products. Avoidable prices.
Light but quality leather. Tasteful simple style. Opens clear and wide to see inside easily. Good tote. Elegant too. People comment about its good looks. Hope edges dont fray. I love it and might buy another one as extra back up.
Lovely little bag, perfect for my needs. This is the second one I’ve purchased
The bag was lovely great price will shop with you again Thank you 😊
Really pleased with my bag
Great service, quick delivery and gorgeous bag
I love my bag it’s just like the online image
I ordered a bag more than two weeks before my sisters birthday. The e-mail on Evri said the same message for a fortnight WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR PARCEL. it never came. You refunded me but that was not the point. Disappointed with the whole thing,maybe you should use another carrier
Very good service. I had to return an item and had no problems at all with a quick refund.
Received bag with two deep indentations in the front pocket. Was asked to leave it to see if they magically disappeared or I could iron it!! I returned the bag with the assurance that I would getting postage refunded. Despite several emails no refund of postage was forthcoming. I would not use this company again.
Assots seemed to be very efficient in dispatching the item i purchased from them online. Based on this, I will definitely use them again.
Delivery was great, the purse was great quality and my friend loved it as her birthday present
Assots is rated 4.69 based on 729 reviews