Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Lovely product, fast and efficient service.
Not yet received my goods which I ordered 7th November terrible service
Simple little coin purse, price was great, delivered on time, packaging fine, no problems at all, would shop with Assots again.
Great quality and good service
I m very happy with my bag and the service I received 👍
Ordered my bag a month ago still have not received it, was told I had a tracking number, so nothing they could do, tried the track number, got nowhere, feel very badly let down, paid £40 and have no bag, appalling customer service
Hi Kim,

Many thanks for your feedback.

The address provided to us was wrong which has led the product to be classified as 'lost' by the courier company used.

We are still yet to get a further update on the lost parcel by Royal Mail and to make things worse, there is nothing we can do about it as we are helpless due to the delivery details being incorrect when placing the order.

We sincerely hope that the courier company resolve this issue and let us have an update at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,
Team Assots
No problem with service and delivery but product disappointing. Leather smells of chemicals and depth of bag minimal.
Lovely bag (real leather) and shipped promptly!
Lovely bag and the price was excellent for me as it was in sale. Even better it was leather. Will shop here again.
Dez.
Lovely soft leather and a pretty colour. Perfect size for taking in a smaller bag for change and cash. Good price and swift delivery.
Excellent product, from ordering to delivery no problems.
I love it, I’ve been using it as my emergence pouch. It’s so compact.
Lovely bag very comfy love it
Can fit all my bits in very pleased

Thanks a pleasure.
Wanted a small backpack and found this online ..lovely quality and looks really good
Delivery v.fast and item bag is perfect
After a great deal of trawling through the internet, managed to find just what I was looking for as a birthday gift as it needed to be a smaller backpack. Very pleased with it..Quality is superb. Will use this website again.
Received promptly and well packaged. Very compact useful ‘little’ bag. I was amazed what I could fit into it! With careful packing I can get an Apple 11 Mobile Phone, small make up bag, glasses case, sports sunglasses, Hand Sanitiser, masks, small hairbrush and a folded Waitrose carrier bag together with a few dog waste bags into it. It has been a godsend on our recent cottage break with our dogs. I now don’t have to take a big backpack with us. Will be looking to get another in a different colour. Great purchase and even better price.
Lovely purse, great service and speedy delivery. Thankyou.
Lovely bag, good quality and price and bought as a present. Slightly smaller than expected but then again I'm a man and always think things are bigger than they are!
Lovely little bag. Gorgeous leather. Just what I wanted in a backpack