Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Very oddly shaped at the top of the bag. The leather is soft & anything put in it will mis-shape it so unfortunately although it looks nice in the pictures it isn't practical to use. Disappointing.
The bag came really quickly and is a really high quality! Very happy with it and will definitely be purchasing from Assots again
Very please with bag , but cannot get my iPhone iwith it’s xase on in the phone section
Quick service lovely goods
Beautifully made leather bag which can be used as rucksack or shoulder bag. Exactly as expected. Service and delivery excellent.
Usually I never leave reviews but in this case I have made an exception. Most impressed with the cross body bag very good quality for the price. Delivery was prompt. I have recommended Assots to my family and friends.
Lovely bags and a nice size. I would have preferred a few more pockets in the bag but other wise it meets my needs well.
Good value for money. Will be buying again
I ordered a far too small bag first this was exchanged with no hesitation
From the seller I am thrilled with the manor backpack bag
Service was excellent
Would not hesitate to recommend this company
Bought this as a gift for my niece. She loved it and so did I. Thought if she doesn't like it I would keep it for myself!! Very good quality.
Just as expected, lovely soft leather coin purse bought a green one too very classy
Very efficient. Good value.
Well made
Great products and fast delivery
One of the many things about assots is the p and p.it's up to us what we pay and that goes to the people who keep the company going with there hard work.
Great size backpack, lovely colour
Very pretty bag and is admired a lot. Lovely quality and holds a lot.
Items arrived quickly - no dramas, would recommend.
Quick speedy service.
It’s a gorgeous bag and the colour is so versatile., it works really well with summer clothing.
Perfect size and lots of handy inside pockets for money, phone, keys etc
I would definitely recommend this fab bag!
Although a tiny bag its perfect for my purpose. Very good quality at a good price.
Very impressed with the stitching and workmanship.
Will definitely buy more items.
Assots is rated 4.74 based on 147 reviews