Assots Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Assots
Click Here
Email, Live Chat
"Great internet company. No problems, speedy delivery and very nicely packaged. Easy website."
"Really quick delivery, lovely product at a good price. Bit of issue with delivery company but Assots were able to answer my query fairly promptly. Would buy again,"
"Very good quality leather products, dispatched very promptly"
"Found their site easy to use"
"Brilliant little leather purse! I ordered one in each colour - one for me and the others to give to friends. Great value for money and everyone loved them."
"I will actually be returning the bag as it's so.... narrow i could only fit my purse in it. Sadly it's of no use to me it's also very hard to get your hand in and out of it. Very poor design."
"This is a fabulous bag. I bought it as a gift for a friend and she is delighted. I gotta it in clearance, but everyone would expect that I paid the full price, which was excellent value and I was just lucky to get it for less. This is a fabulous company and I am spreading the word. Guess where I will be looking first for Christmas gifts!"
Hi Dawn

We are overwhelmed to have read your feedback. This Christmas we are going to have some great deals waiting for you.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes,
Team Assots
"Beautifully made I'm glad I purchased it."
Hi Kim,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. We look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes
Team Assots
"The bag was nice but it just wasn't big enough"
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your feedback and 4-star rating. We are glad you liked your bag but are sorry to hear that the size didn't meet your expectations.

Team Assots
"This bag was bought as a birthday gift and is fabulous. It is bigger than expected, so plenty of room for weekends away. The quality is outstanding. This was my first purchase from Assots, but certainly won't be my last. I also needed to contact customer service and the service was superb. This is how all companies should be."
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are extremely overwhelmed at your kind words and are delighted to know that you are pleased with your purchase of our best seller "Cannon" holdall/weekender bag.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again. :D

Team Assots
"Fast and efficient service."
Hi Edna,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you are happy with your Assots shopping experience.

We hope to maintain this and look forward to serving you again.

"I loved the handbag."
Hi Ketki,

Thank you for your feedback and 4-star rating. We are glad you loved your handbag, enjoy accessorising it. :D

We hope to maintain this positivity and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
"Great bags and Super fast delivery. I'll definitely be buying from here again."
Hi Mrs.Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a great shopping experience, so did we. :D

Enjoy accessorising with Assots and we look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
"The only place I could find exactly what I wanted. Great price and very speedy delivery. Brilliant, thank you"
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We are glad you were a satisfied customer.

Team Assots
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase . Excellent quality too."
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you liked your purchase and your shopping experience with us.

We hope and look forward to serve you again.

Team Assots
"Fantastic quality, beautiful leather and great service"
Hi Lynne,

Thank for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us.

Team Assots
"Very happy with the handbags"
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your 5-star rating. It's so lovely to hear your kind words and feedback.

We hope you enjoy wearing your purchases and we look forward to helping you with any queries in the future!

Team Assots
"My order was processed quickly & the backpack is of excellent quality."
Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a positive shopping experience with us. Here's to many years' enjoyment.

We look forward to serving you again!!

Team Assots
"Great product and quick service! Couldn't ask for more"
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your shopping experience with us.

We hope to serve you again.

Team Assots
"Bag as I expected from the description and photograph. Very quick delivery."
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your purchase and do keep coming for more. ;D

Assots is rated 4.86 based on 36 reviews