Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Great company, with lovely range of products for stunning prices.
Lovely product
Customer service not good. Bag received damaged and could not arrange a replacement. Have sent bag back and will have to purchase elsewhere
This S.African purse is very poor quality, I also bought a bag which was very good quality. But the fact that the purse was such poor quality makes me feel like buying from you is a bit like luck dip...
Fast easy transaction and delivery
Lovely coin purses. Bought for Christmas presents. Would highly recommend.
Excellent shop with fine quality products. Quick delivery. I recommended this shop to my sisters and my mum, it is great!
This is a fabulous company. Great products matched by excellent customer service and outstanding prices.
Prompt delivery, well packed, and good value. Thankyou.
Lovely little bag, great quality leather and the zip seems sturdy enough. Bought as a Christmas present so hasn't been used yet, but certainly looks the part. A nice size for essentials and adjustable straps are a plus.
Very fast delivery, and just like the description will deffentley be ordering from here again. *****
Nice quality bag
The bag is good if a little smaller than I thought. But what was disappointing was the price drop a week after my purchase. I feel a little bit cheated.
Great products and even better prices. Will definitely buy again.
A really lovely purse
Excellent leather bag, great price and delivered quickly. Would use this company again
I like my bag very much just the colour I wanted ,and good value for money.The service was excellent I ordered it one day and it was delivered the next .
excellent product, first class delivery
Colour different to the picture shown more mauve than bright pink but the style of the bag is lovely so I will keep it.
A great company. Communication was good and delivery was quick. Thank you 😊