Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Quality product at a great price!
Unfortunately my order was not delivered by courier company. I was given a refund by Assots.
No goods arrived, eventually got a refund
I was sent the wrong order, not the end of the word as I had ordered with plenty of time for Mother’s Day. I contacted assots who said they would get my order sent that day.
I returned the incorrect order as requested. I have still not had the postage for that refunded even though I have sent them a receipt of postage again as requested. I did not receive my correct order in time for Mother’s Day as they did not send it until I chased it up 6 days later. Although then told me it had already been sent.
I have now received my return postage.
Ordered a bag in the sale...it was delivered next day..extremely impressed with the fast service.
The only thing im disappointed with is the bag is a different colour to the picture. I was expecting a pinky coral coloured bag, when in actual fact its a dark pink.
Beautiful quality leather and lovely style cross body bag and for an amazing price
I was very impressed with the service. My bag arrived on time and I'm very happy with the quality. Very good value for money.
Fantastic service, very good quality products, fast delivery. Thank you.
As described and wonderful assistance on my choice over the phone.Exceptional quality.
Excellent service, lovely soft leather, great size. Perfect pressie for my birthday. Love it
Great company and range of bags.
Great quality. Great price. Quick delivery. What's not to like!?
Love my bag. Great price. Delivered quick
very good service. Would recommend company
Absolutely delighted with order I ordered another 2 for friends.
Some issues with the courier but sorted very efficiently
Great website, very easy to use.
Good company quality products at reasonable affordable priced
Love my new bag, excellent service & Delivery, the bag was what I expected & more x
Liked the look of the products.
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 109 reviews