Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
I loved it! great material, good quality stitching and not to mention the delivery, very fast! I paid standard delivery and less than two days it arrived. I'm definitely buying from them again!!
Really love hand bag. Quick delivery lovely quality
Quality goods.
Nicely wrapped
For delivery.
On time.
Top quality items with unique designs and super fast delivery!
Birthday present for my Wife & she was absolutely delighted by the quality, size & the fact that the back pack was real leather. Perfect size & with an inner zip.
Nice quality, good size, quick delivery
Good Quality bought for my granddaughter birthday which she loved not big.
The handbag I ordered is Suberb quality, lovely soft leather & exactly as described & a great price. Ordering was simple & delivery super quick thank you
Excellent customer service. Easy to order online. Product received with in 2 days. And, free delivery.
Assots  5 star review on 21st February 2021
First time dealing with this company. I am very pleased with my purchase. Good quality and as described.
Can recommend.
Quality is amazing
I am so thrilled with my latest bag from Assots - I bought the 'Chingford'. It’s really unusual, beautifully made and large enough to carry essentials in the evening.
Great value bag and fab service.
All round efficient service and excellent value for money. Communication very good throughout.
Happy with my purchase - great quality, very quick delivery and very responsive customer service.
Love this lil number! Colour is gorgeous, excellent quality for price this is my third purchase from Assots & will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you ❤
Excellent, great size lovely leather good quality.
Very pleased thank you
I recently took purchase of a leather bag which I had been looking for for a long time. Assots admitted bag was faulty and offered me a discount which was very decent. So thank you Assots I am well impressed.
This is a lovely bag.
Very good service. I’d searched all over for a bag this size. Very, very pleased.
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 299 reviews