Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
'CROSS' Union Jack Leather Flight Bag:-great quality leather flight bag essential for keeping personal goods and valuables close at hand when travelling. Distinctive bright colours make it easy to keep safe at all times. Delivered in super quick time, with a protective bag and made to the usual high Assots standards
Cannot fault the service I receive from Assots or the products. Always keep me up to date with where my order is at. Goods arrive in a timely manner and good value for money.
Very speedy from time I placed order to deliver and kept in-the-loop every step of the way.
Fabulous quality and value!!!
Excellent quality leather and unique designs at competitive prices. I will always consider Assots when looking to buy a new bag.
The handbag was well made and of good quality. I am very happy with it and it was delivered promptly.
Great service
Arrived quickly, and exactly as described. Well made product.
The speed of delivery was phenomenal. The Italian country flag leather wristlet bag is made from the softest leather. Top marks for Assots and my item.
Brilliant service and quality of bag top notch, thank you!!
quality and service really good
Arrived quickly, and just as described.
Super styles, AMA I g selection, great value and fast delivery.
Pleased with my purchase got a different colour for a change nice leathers fast delivery thank you assots
Very nice leather good quality & fast service
I am over the moon with my bags I ordered they arrived very quickly and the quality of the bags are fabulous
Very pleased good quality and service
ExcellantVery pleased the black corc belt bag would recommend
Very good quality bag and very easy to deal with would recommend
Lovely bag, well made and like the moc crock effect. Good quality leather for the price paid. Well packaged and fast, safe delivery.
Assots is rated 4.74 based on 413 reviews