Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Leather somewhat scruffy Good for the price paid but poor quality at full price.
I was abit disappointed as the zip doesn't go across smoothly really and I had never had a leather bag ever before and was quite excited when purchasing as a lot of money for me...too late to send back now as used hoping it would sort itself out after awhile but hasn't..
I have not used the bag as yet, however I was a bit disappointed that it is the soft leather. The important issue is my laptop will fit.
Very oddly shaped at the top of the bag. The leather is soft & anything put in it will mis-shape it so unfortunately although it looks nice in the pictures it isn't practical to use. Disappointing.
No goods arrived, eventually got a refund
This S.African purse is very poor quality, I also bought a bag which was very good quality. But the fact that the purse was such poor quality makes me feel like buying from you is a bit like luck dip...
The bag is good if a little smaller than I thought. But what was disappointing was the price drop a week after my purchase. I feel a little bit cheated.
Assots is rated 4.74 based on 383 reviews