Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
The items are great quality
Lovely soft leather. Nice lining. Perfect for my specs, sanitizer, mints, mask and lippy for work. Nice one!
Great delivery and customer service
I had a problem with my brown George mini backpack, Az was amazing sorting it out for me with a replacement . Thank you very much.
I place an order which I never received and I have been asking for my money back yet didn't get my money nor the order.
The bag is perfect. I wanted a small bag that can take a small bottle of water and purse +phone. This is perfect for walking. The quality is very good. Very very pleased with this bag.
The bag arrived promptly after I ordered it online, it was in pristine condition when it arrived.
I am very pleased with the purchase of my leather backpack called Grace. It arrived quickly.
Prompt service and fast delivery…can’t fault them
Very prompt service and delivery
Beautiful purse perfect fit for my small bag
Great company with fast delivery.
Love it. Great product and service. Highly recommend
only think missing is a way to cover the zips to prevent pickpockets for opening the bag when in busy areas. but i really like the bag
The coin purse is good quality- well made and with a nice finish inside. For the cost this appears to be good value.
LOVED ALL THE ITEMS ORDERED FROM ASSOTS
Lovely good size
I am delighted with my new bag. I is perfect for my needs. Excellent quality, brilliant value money. I would certainly be interested if it comes in different colours.
Excellent both product and service
Lovely little purse and excellent quality
Assots is rated 4.73 based on 370 reviews