Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Mrs Jill McLaren
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Sue Gosselin
More Photos & Videos
Both boxes arrived on time for my friends and they loved them :)
My cousin was very pleased with the flowers she received.
Some of the flowers were not fresh
Fast delivery, beautiful flowers, just not quite what I ordered. Was expecting a speckled effect orchid, do love the yellow colour though.
Recipient delighted with bouquet
The blooms I received were amazing, but I did not receive any solution to add to water to keep them fresh
Flowers are lovely and great delivery service- however is question the value for money as the overall size vs the cost isn’t great value for money
Delivery went very well
Although the flowers arrived a day later than requested they were in good condition and the bouquet was as described on the website. The recipient was very happy with them
3 rose heads were off the stems when they arrived . Delivery was spot on
The flowers were actually received too early! How often do you get to say that. Selected on the website to arrive the day before a birthday. But actually arrived 3 days earlier. I guess that means they arrive by the day you choose not on the day. Never mind, the recipient was happy and according to her the flowers are perfect.
Unusual and classy
Good. Delivered on time and a nice gift.
All good and worked well. Thanks
Great fresh flowers. Fast delivery. No flower food with order?
First time ordering with Appleyard, lovely website and easy to use. My mum’s birthday bouquet arrived on time and was beautifully presented with pretty colours. It was a shame that a few flowers looked a bit older and worse for wear and some of the rose petals were damaged. It definitely wasn’t a case of dehydrated flowers as even after water they didn’t bounce back but a quick talk on instant chat and they were more than happy to help and I could redeem my 100% happiness guarantee! You need to provide photos so they can see the problems and they are very quick to resolve any issues for you. I had another bouquet delivered to a different friend two days later and it was absolutely stunning so sometimes these things can happen, but no other flower company offers a guarantee so I am confident ordering with them as they aim to get it right first time. Would definitely recommend them and I look forward to ordering more flowers in future as I signed up for Privilege which offers free tracked delivery. Once you have sent two bouquets you have covered the cost of joining privilege so it’s worth it.
Happy that recipient got notification & flowers on time
Placed my order with ease, received confirmation and a delivery date. On the day I could track where my delivery driver was and where, a very useful feature. My only gripe was overall they are quite expensive, but I really wanted a good looking bunch of flowers, and at the moment it's been difficult to source reliably.
ordered at short notice but not a problem and recipient was very pleased with them but they arrived a day early, not really a problem and may have been my mistake when ordering
I found the order process simple and clear, the choice is limited but all beautiful and both my mum and my aunty called to say they were delighted with the flowers they received (obviously I haven't seen them to be able to agree). Delivery time was not critical to these deliveries (no special occasion), these flowers were just to let them know Im thinking of them during lock-down.
Appleyard London is rated 4.49 based on 7,309 reviews