Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"I always buy flowers from appleyard and they are always perfect. Thank you once again for a lovely bunch of flowers delivered on time."
"Expensive but worth the money. Immaculately presented, great personal touch on the notes - not hand-written but as close to that as possible. Great added extras too."
"Arrived in the morning of the assigned delivery date in a lovely box. Was packaged inside really well and securely without damage. Great quality flowers and will be using their services again!"
"Absolutely disgusted with the flowers my sister and dad received! Still no form of response from Appleyard to my complaint. Will never use them again! This is what my sister should of got to what was actually delivered, they even had the cheek to tell me the bouquet had been upgraded"
"Gorgeous, beautiful flowers for Mothers day!!"
"Fabulous flowers"
"I was surprised when I saw the size of the box, a tad small! However their beautiful fresh flowers were carefully packed inside and looked absolutely gorgeous once in a vase. Mother was most pleased!"
"Efficient and excellent service"
"Wouldn’t even give 1 star DO NOT ORDER Mother’s Day ruined Flowers arrived dead, dropping, and not even what I would call a bunch If I had of got them delivered straight to me I would have bined them and went to Tesco for better value Item charged for and missing from order (vase) No help what so ever from the online chat service I actually cried when I saw my £44.99 flowers that looked like I took them off someone’s grave Save yourself money and face and go anywhere for better quality even a garage"
"Very beautiful will be buying again."
"No card with the bouquet and poor quality flowers which didn’t last."
"Flowers were half dead on arrival, only lasted a day i actually complained which I never do. Was a surprise for my elderly mum on what would have been her wedding anniversary and my late father's bday."
"lovely arrangements! I live in Ecuador (SouthAmerica) and Appleyard it´s always a good way to tell you love, miss, or congratulate the special people that live far away from you."
"Very disappointed with the contents of the hamper I ordered. Would have expected a bit more for the price. Not very good value for money."
"Amaizing - highly recommended"
"Great quality of flowers in 2 separate sets of orders. It is quality that matters if you are sending flowers :-)"
"As always, these were lovely flowers, delivered when they said they would be (on a Sunday) Let’s hope that they give a full week of pleasure."
"As always, the perfect bouquet to put a smile on the recipient, the only company that I have sent flowers from where the recipient confirms how beautifully presented and longer lasting the flowers are, no need to look elsewhere, Appleyard are the best."
"HORRENDOUS COMPANY POOR QUALITY FLOWERS Forth time ordering and still the same. Won’t be going back now!"
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for getting back to us and allowing a team leader to put things right for you

Look forward to your next purchase

Appleyard London Team