Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service"
"Appleyard service is prestigious. The flower arrangements are always gorgeous and the delivery service and notifications extremely professional. Use this company both for personal and work relate deliveries. Always trustworthy!!"
"Thank you :)"
"Recipient was delighted!"
"My flowers arrived on time and my friend said they looked beautiful."
"I didn’t see the flowers as they were a gift to someone who doesn’t live close, but they did say that they were beautiful!!"
"Recipient loved the flowers"
"No card with the flowers. Relative had no clue who they were from for her 70th. Sent on behalf of my dad (her brother) who has Alzheimer’s. The card would have meant so much to her. Really disappointed considering the price"
Hi Rachel, I’m so sorry to hear that the gift card and message wasn’t included with your order. I can only think that the message was missed off when packaging the product, as we would never knowingly not send out the gift message. We understand how important the gesture was and share your disappointment that the recipient never received her gift card. We will be in touch to assist further.
"Very nice and fresh."
"Amazing flowers every time, I have been looking for a quality florist with consistently beautiful choices for a long time now I wouldn't use anyone else."
"Ordered as a gift, very easy to order, very good service and the recipient was thrilled with the quality. Will definitely order again."
"Beautiful flowers, amazing service"
"Quick efficient service"
"Flowers were excellent quality and nice size bouquet"
"This is the first time I have used Appleyard. The flowers arrived on time and were stunning - exactly as per picture, beautiful and fresh. There was also reassuring customer service contact from point of purchase through to delivery so I felt confident that if there were any problems they would be resolved. I would definitely use Appleyard again. 5 stars!"
"Great! She loved them."
"Flowers were beautiful and arrived on time"
"The flowers were sent as a gift. My friend said they were beautiful and fresh"
"Flowers not as impressive as I expected for the price, also a lot of add ons, for example I had to pay a 5er extra to get the middle size. That to me is borderline underhanded also £7.99 for chocs, they where 6 exquisite chocs I'll give em' that but I feel there is a better medium. All in all happy but I feel I paid for a premium experience and got above average standard flowers, a card, no vase and some special chocs."
"I have used Appleyard before and the flower arrangements are always beautiful. They delivered well on time and in very good condition."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,900 reviews