ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Terrible experience- do not use this service. We booked to have a treadmill carried down two flights of stairs in our house. My husband called up to explain that it was really heavy and the stairs in our house were awkward. He made it clear that it would need very strong people to move it. At no point was he asked the weight of the treadmill. Any van reassured him that they were experienced in moving treadmills and that it would be possible as they move ‘pianos’. My husband was told that he did not need to dismantle the treadmill as they moved fold up treadmills ‘all the time’. When the men came to move the treadmill, they could not even get it out of the room as they could not lift it. After sliding it across the carpet, it was left in the doorway for my husband to move back to its original position. This took them about 2 minutes and then they left. When we spoke to Any van to get our money back, my husband was told that it was his responsibility to know what weight two men could carry and he was asked ‘how’ he ‘expected them to be able to lift it if it wasn’t dismantled’. After this, he was asked why he didn’t help the men lift it (seen as my husband and I had managed to get it up there in the first place). We were told we could not have our money back and could not speak to a manager. My husband then asked if they could lift a spin bike instead so that we were at least paying for something to be moved and we were told that we had paid for a treadmill to be moved and so nothing else could be moved. The irony is we have paid for a treadmill to be moved 1 foot. The most worrying thing is that the company seem to have no thought for the safety of the drivers as the men who turned up clearly weren’t strong enough to lift it and yet the company had not checked to see the weight of the treadmill beforehand- this is clearly not effective safeguarding of the drivers. From looking at Mumsnet, it would appear that we are not the only people who have had problems with the company. Do not use this company.
Yes was a good service and they are good and professional company
excellent service. well happy. baught a moped online and was worried about having it delivered from one end of the uk to the outher. glad i picked anyvan for my move. was able to track my moped before pick up and on delivery giving me piece of mind. was contacted by anyvan at the right times with the information i needed about the move. plus the driver was excellent and ahead of schedule. if 6 stars was a thing i would give anyvan 6 stars. i highly recommend anyvan, half the price of anybody els with a excellent service.
I found the whole service to be excellent. I particularly liked having one person to phone if you had any queries. However I think more emphasis should be placed on the need to itemise every single item.
good communication and service. happy to recommend.
Excellent service. The driver and his helper were polite and careful with my fragile goods. Delivery was on time and they placed the heavy items where they needed to go. Couldn't be more pleased with AnyVan.
The guys in the van were 5 star, polite pleasant friendly helpful efficient and took great care. But, did find using the database a bit of a pain, especially the guess the weight of a rucksac of stuff and trying to log in an L shaped desk
I paid for a bunch of item to be removed from my old house. They offered to take another thing I forgot to add which I thought was kind of them. Although after they'd moved my stuff and left, I realised they hadn't taken my desk. I called them right away but they asked if someone else could take it and didn't bother to go back and get it! I complained to anyvan and they said they couldnt give me a refund due to the drivers supposedly agreeing with me that the extra flat pack cot they agreed to take was to replace my desk! Which was a complete lie. This was not agreed and I wouldn't have agreed to that! The desk was way heavier too and awkward so Id have preferred for them to take that over the flat pack cot if anything. Unprofessional, dishonest and left me in the lurch to arrange more removal for my desk.
Van Review If you want professional reliable service do not use this company as you will certainly find that they are neither of those. I booked a move of a few items which was not cheap I tried to add a few other items the additional cost was the price of me hiring my own van for the day so I gave that a miss. Despite speaking to the customer service team on numerous occasions and being assured I would get a definitive time slot which I had to pay for in the first place to narrow it down to a morning. Even on the day I could not get a pick up slot as I pointed out I was an hour away from the pickup and needed notice go get there. I spoke to customer services the day before they assured me the driver details would follow that evening as my slot was 0800 but they never did. I spoke to the driver at 0715 when the link to track my driver became live and he assured me he would call me back in half an hour after initially telling me he might know in 2 hours and I never heard from him. I called to complain and the customer services rep was very dismissive, not helpful, no apology or excuse. He told me there would be no refund at all even after the poor service. I made him aware of the review I would leave as this is our only weapon against these companies and he told me to go ahead and didn’t care less. In short £103 to move a couple of items of furniture and some boxes. The time slot I had to pay extra for was 3 hours and I was told that I would get a definitive time 24 hours before so I could plan my pickup. That never happened and even an hour and a half before the end of my slot they didn’t k ow what time my pickup would be. Customer services are very unhelpful they assured me I would have a definite time 24 hours before when I booked. They assured me I would get the driver details that evening so I could get a time and that never happened and when I complained I was told effectively tuff, no refund, no hint of an apology or after sale care and they kept my money. Get a local man in a van £50 a van l from A to B. I wish I had done that but looked for a little bit more professionalism and certainty and the only certainty I got was I could have hired a transit for 2 days myself for the price I paid and they half way through my 3 hour time slot could not tell me where my driver was. Having had a vague reply telling me tracking only activates 30 minutes before the driver turns up. It raises further questions as to why on 3 occasions was I assured I would get a definite time that being the case.
2nd time I have used them to transport a classic car - very professional service
Awful experience. Do not recommend at all. We booked our pickup and delivery of a piano for a Friday between 8am-12pm as we needed it collecting in the morning. We then called them on the Friday morning as we had not had a confirmed pickup time. They then informed us that they could not source a driver on the Friday so it would need to be moved to the Saturday. We therefore said ok and rebooked it to Saturday between 8am-12pm. Again, by Saturday morning we had not received a confirmed time. We contacted customer service who advised contacting the driver. We called the driver and they advised they wouldn’t be picking it up until 14:00 earliest. Lo and behold, 14:00 came and it still hadn’t been collected. We contacted the driver again and they advised it would be another hour. 15:00 came and the piano still hadn’t been picked up. We finally got hold of the driver at 15:30 and they advised it would be another hour. We have had to cancel our plans for this delivery despite booking it for the morning. I would never use AnyVan again and I would recommend everyone avoids.
Excellent service. Good price and hardworking removal men. It was a very hot day and they worked tirelessly.
Very efficient and polite and very helpful
Avoid this Company at all cost! Absolutely pathetic service. Their drivers have no idea what they're doing, they're unprofessional and rude (they swore on us). AnyVan doesn't check properly their drivers or their skills; therefore, they send whoever to do a Premium package. Part of my items on the list (6 to be exact), remained unassembled even though I paid for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The worst experience ever!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! They have paid fake reviews on google so don’t fall for that. Didn’t even turn up , it’s a dodgy third party service so always do your research go with someone local not these clowns!
Very expensive charge per item for total house removal so about £1000 more than quoted from local removal companies but by tube gadxdate in June all local com were booked so had no choice .. ordered the packing premium service but a lot of boxes not marked up , and after they left found they had left two kitchen cupboards and kitchen drawers still full … 2 guys turned up they were pleasant enough but one was experienced other one they take on temporary when busy hadn’t much idea what he was doing .. could never recommend this company , it was not a great experience at all…
The guys who turned up were absolute cowboys. At one point I was taking my bed and wardrobe apart myself, when I paid for them to disassemble. They damaged my bed and caused plenty of marks and scrapes on both my properties. They told me not to worry and they’ve taken pictures of the damage also. I called anyvan and explained the situation, they investigated and said they don’t believe it was them that caused the damage. Absolutely pathetic! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
I am very pleased with the service i have received. delivered on time, very polite, carefully handled the item. i will definitely recommend you to my friends and family
Donot use they charge the same as local firms but in reality you are sharing the van with others. Not clear on booking and rude when you state you paid for a service from a to b. Booked slot 3-6 they conveniently said van arrived at 17.59 to save refunding me when it didnt it was after 6 and tracker was showing him 20miles away Its a ripoff
The worst experience in my life. Not going to recommend anyone to use the Anyvan service. The driver arrived at my place without ringing my bell and drove away. I had to pay an additional 50% cost for rescheduling my booking. Totally ridiculous! Customer support provided no solution, only asking me to pay an additional fee. No refund policy is available.
ANYVAN is rated 3.14 based on 1,240 reviews