ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
WARNING PLEASE READ ANY VANS ARE THIEVES AND MAKE FAKE BOOKINGS We booked removals with Any Vans end of April for 16th May. We cancelled removals as to expensive on 3rd of May, well within guidelines. We moved on 16th May without Any Vans. Over a month later I receive an email from Any Vans saying they will be moving us on the 23rd June ??? We moved a month ago. So I clicked on cancellation thinking this would be the end of it. Then receive a call to say they will be with us tomorrow, I tried to explain to the very rude man that we never booked a removals, after a very heated conversation I passed the phone to my husband who they refused to speak to in the end they did, for him to be told not to worry we have been charged for the removals anyway so it didn’t matter if we used them or not. Checked our bank account £734 had been unlawfully stolen. They had kept our bank details since April. We raised this with management after being told by Lyndsey who tried to resolve this that the reason we were unknowingly booked is they put in a DUMMY I quote dummy appointment on cancellations. Pointless to ramble on how awful the customer services behaved who finally agreed to refund what they had stolen. But not for 3 to 10 days. We reported to the police and want people to know what this company are capable of. Holding onto bank details for almost 3 months and charging a customer for a booking that was never made by ourselves but by Any Van. We were advised by police to contact the bank in case they try to take more money. If you use this company do not give your card details although no doubt without them you would not be able to book. Sum these up thieving B*******. I hope this review will help others not to go through what we have just gone through as if moving is not stressful enough.
The service we received was excellent from start to finish. Anyvan made the whole experience stress free and simple. We will definitely be using them again and recommending them to others in the future.
Disappointed with service My daughter booked anyvan for today. The driver was nearly 2 hours late. The man did not help lift anything into the van, leaving a young fragile woman to lift everything into the van, nothing was bubble wrapped or tied down. They did not take everything as my daughter felt her special cabinet could would not be safe. My daughter had to then make her own way to the new apt. One hour away and take an Uber with lots of her things not taken and still lots to move tomorrow. Very very disappointed with Anyvan service. My daughter has complained and they have promised a call back on Monday to hopefully resolve the situation.
Great service, will be using anyvan again for my next van delivery.
AVOID THESE SCAMMERS AT ALL COSTS !!!! They took my money to deliver a leather sofa from Edinburgh to Polmont but didn't even turn up at the sellers home to pick it up !!! It cost me £58.00. !!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A VAN AND MAN !!! THIS MATTER IS NOT OVER AS I WILL SUE THEM FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT !!!!
Excellent company to deal with very straightforward and the driver was efficient and kept us well informed of the collection and delivery details.Would definitely recommend
Absolute scammers. Only booked 5 specific items of furniture to be moved and they refused to move the main large items (the bed and wardrobe). Claimed they couldnt get them down the stairs (which is rubbish as I moved them up there in the first place) and said they wouldnt disassemble them either. So ended up paying over £120 for them to move a handful of boxes and a small desk that I could have got in my own SUV. Avoid this company like the plague.
Awful from start to finish. Firstly after calling and emailing an item still got left off the collection list and then when I wanted items out of storage I had to make many more calls and emails before i was told delivery would be a week, so I had to pay for more storage of items I wanted back. Then all items arrived damaged. Leather bed is all scratched. This was new a few months ago so am really annoyed about this. My washing machine has had the lid pulled off and my glass unit the back isn’t attached to the front anymore!
removal chaps were very helpful & accommodating. only issue was the office had advised them all furniture was on the ground floor - we wasn't asked this question at the time of booking......
AnyVan 'delivery partner' stole my money! I booked a job via AnyVan with one of their 'Delivery Partners'. The delivery partner then requested full payment in advance and stated that each courier have their own T's & C's. Having never had an issue with AnyVan before I sent the funds. The delivery partner then cancelled the job due to his trailer allegedly being stolen and promised to refund my money. I waited and waited but no money was returned. Upon speaking with the delivery partner a month later he told me that he doesn't have the money (£190!) and cannot send it back to me as he does not have it any more. He then told me that he will send it 'when he can' and not to contact him again. AnyVan were initially on the ball and asked me to give him more time to pay before they would take action but now they are just not interested and will not take it any further. If using AnyVan and the name Dorian Gordon or the user VTS1 pops up, stay well clear!
Top job, our furniture move was completed without effort and with ease, chappies were helpful and treated our belongings with care
Dreadful customer service. Expensive. I will be using them again and I certainly would not recommend using to anybody.
Paul and his helper were fantastic. They arrived promptly, removed the furniture with out any fuss, they were very professional and efficient.
2 stars because the actual removal men were very good. Did all the moving with no issues and arrived promptly. My issue is with the company, they inflate the price so much it’s a complete rip off. They charge based on every item you include on your list and charge way over what they should do. Better off going direct to the actual removal guys themselves. The man told me he would have done it £100 cheaper. He charges based on a set price based the size of the lorry needed and not the items. On top of this Anyvan get 75% of the price and the actual guys who work really hard doing all the moving and upkeep of their own lorry only get 25%. Next time I move I will go straight to them and avoid the rip off prices from AnyVan.
We could not find fault with any part of the process We had never used your company before but we are fans now !
Do not use AnyVan under any circumstance. After having booked with them nearly a month ago and them taking full payment 3 days before our move over the Jubilee weekend the phone calls from their "customer care" team started whereby they said to us that the original sales agent had made incorrect statements to us about what we were entitled to and that AnyVan would not be bound by those statements. While still in our cancellation timeframe they said they would listen back to the call with the original sales agent to find out whether he did indeed promise us an additional 3 cubic metres for free and get back to us for us to cancel in time. They did not get back to us in time, have now said that listening back to the call wouldn't change the outcome anyway, and that if we cancel (which we did today) that they would keep half of our money. It is our opinion that they have acted in a fraudulent manner and we are now opening an investigation with our bank to recoup our lost money.
Excellent service,easy booking process, good value, good communication with driver, at collection & delivery, highly recommended.
The courier was excellent. He was so helpful during the move and got everything done quickly and with perfect planning and excecution. He arrived on time, he loaded my items quickly and got to the new address on time and unloaded with the same efficiency. I would really recommend Anyvan and my driver Catalin for anybody that wants a pain free move.
Very professional and friendly staff. I made an error in my booking and they went out of their way to help as much as possible. The prices are really good too. Overall highly recommended.
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,568 reviews