ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Our drivers were really good in a very stressful situation. They handled our things with care, and reassured us that they would take care of things. Was really, really impressed.
Disgraceful company. A van was booked with two men to deliver three relatively light pieces of furniture. It seems that this delivery company find carrying items not that heavy a short distance to their van all too much trouble to handle so need another £50 to compensate them for the pain of doing so. Then they called off the job because of this, are witholding my money, this is heading straight to court. Avoid Avoid Avoid, there are plenty more companies out there with far better attitudes.
Very good service. On time and extremely accommodating. Will definitely recommend 👌🏻
The worse experience I've ever had. I paid for a service that I didn't received. The guys came in my flat saying that I booked with a wrong description, they said that was the third floor (it is clearly wrote at the entrance of my floor "welcome to the 2nd floor"). Anyway they charged me extra 25 pound. Then they told me that they should call the office because of this changing but they left without doing the job and when I called the customer service they said that I could rebook with a discount. It was unrealistic.
Used for the first time and would use again. Moved my belongings over 5 hrs away at a really good price. Where were you 29 years ago when I was at university this service would have been perfect back then
DO NOT USE THIS BUNCH OF CROOKS ! Booked them for a move from a 4 bed house they promised 3 vans multiple people . 9am came on moving day and a migrant couple who looked like husband and wife turned up with 1 tiny van ! They kept insisting they’d get the full contents of a 4/5 bed house in this mini Luton style van in one trip ! We called AnyVan said we had not paid £700 for this ! they Claimed they have no record of 3 vans being promised and I’m sure they’ll manage fobbing me off . The husband and wife team went to work and worked so hard for what I assume will be peanuts , as predicted they barely got a fraction of the house contents in and had headed off to the new address said they’d do 2 trips ( still wouldn’t be enough). Anyway close to the new address their van breaks down battery problems , they had no breakdown cover and as they’re being paid next to nothing for really hard graft it was obvious they couldn’t afford the upkeep of the van I tried jump starting it from my car Which didn’t work then had to assist in pushing it out of the road . I left them to try and sort it and headed back to the house which should’ve been emptied by now but looked like a bomb had hit it . 3 /4 hours later we get a call they have emptied van and have managed to get it started again they managed to load one load which still left us with a house full of stuff at 16.30 Said they won’t do anymore they’ve done enough . I had to scramble around for a hired van managed to get one at £89 which was twice the size of theirs and spent till 2 am emptying The house on my own . We got lucky as the new owners weren’t moving straight in and didn’t mind waiting until the following day for the keys but most people wouldn’t have this luxury and do AnyVan actually care answer is no They promise you everything they take your money exploit cheap labour and fob u off with patter from robot call centre style staff on the other end of the phone . I’m still recovering from the ordeal 3 days on and still mopping up the mess they left me with my belongings are at 3 different locations due to having to return the van first thing the following morning as booked out to someone else and having to them use our cars to take to nearest people we know just to have the house emptied for the new owners . CROOKS!
ROBBERS - DO NOT USE THEM We booked 2 weeks ago a slot to move our belongings for a 1 bedroom flat and we are on the first floor / no lift. On the day, the contractor coming was exhausted and out of breath at 1pm and said he can't do this job as there is too much and no lift. And also said it was a bad brief because there are 2 sets of stairs to reach the 1st floor so it is not 1st floor?? We suggested for him to take at least few boxes, not everything and he said he can't as it is 2 set of stairs and he is behind on schedule - when he arrived 20 mins ago?? Did he think he would do the move in 1h? This was outrageous and told us to not use Anyvan and go straight to him as Anyvan doesn't know how to take a brief and evaluate any move. Anyvan then called us to blame me for saying that I gave the wrong floor. Apparently when there is 2 set of stairs, it is the 2nd floor? Ridiculous! And that they need to charge for rescheduling and no refund - when the contractor refused to do his job, he didn't even lift one box nor touch anything. This is pure robbery and no compensation from the Anyvan that didn't care at all about the customer. They partner with unreliable contractors and take no responsability for anything. We are now without any help to move and in a tight spot to do everything by ourselves, on top of paying for a service that we didn't get at all. I am shocked to see that this kind of business still exist. DO NOT USE THEM. Booking number 6854988
this is your warning right here. DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. if you must use them make sure you record every conversation you have and every email. there are fewer and fewer companies to trust this is not one. In my experience they turn up without equipment to move big item they also tell their 3rd party staff nothing about the agreement made with the customer other than a list that is not accurate, the guys who turn up are left waiting for AnyVan to deal with any problems leaving you also waiting to confirm if the move is going ahead. if you believe in good service and getting what you paid for don't go with AnyVan. they did not pick up my heavy items and I had to abandon them, they seem to have no customer service or recourse other than court. which is what i am doing. I'm sure even this company can get a job done well at some point but I would never use them again don't take the risk
Polite and efficient, nothing was a problem and punctual. Will definitely use the company again. Paul.
prompt and friendly service with good communications bike arrived in good condition.
On time, helpful and stress free
Very straight forward and simple process to book a van. The driver was very friendly, helpful and informative. Overall I would highly recommend Anyvan and will definitely use them again in future.
I had a very heavy item that I needed moving inside my house, talked through my requirements and the dimensions with 3 members of staff. The job was accepted but the people attending didn’t bring any equipment. This left me completely stuck because it was the end of the day!
Very professional and friendly service
Avoid avoid avoid!! company agreed to turn up between the times of 10-12am. I phoned the driver at 09.32am (a service that suggests the driver would contact me) the driver told me he would be arriving at 11am, I had a phone call from the driver at 11.02am to say he would be 45 minutes late. After waiting 45 minutes I then decided to call him at 12.06 to which I didn’t get an answer. I then persisted to phone at 12.32.....still no reply! We started to worry so we phoned head office and after waiting 20 minutes to get through we finally spoke to one of the team at Anyvan to find out where the driver was? He eventually got through to the driver to find out he was delayed 2 hours and that the person at head office would phone me back at 15.00 to check he was there. It got to 15.00 and no phone call from head office or driver!!!! I then had to phone head office again and got through to a lady called Emma. She then told me the driver would not be there until 5pm!!! In the meantime I had an answer message saying the driver would not be there until 6pm!!!! Eventually the drivers did turn up. They appeared very disgruntled and complained they had been over worked! Company have offered me a measly £30 compensation from a price of £204, which didn’t cover child care cost whilst delayed, I had to pay cleaners for there scheduled time and fined by broaband company for not being there! I am taking this further....
Excellent service. Communications were great running up to moving day and on the day. The two men were polite and very helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Used Anyvan twice in the last 2 months. First one, the crew was delayed and quite slow but got the job done well and in time. The second crew set the standard for removals: prompt, efficient, helpful, polite, good at handling complications. So the variability of service marks them down but still a very good and reliable service
Easy to book and select what you want to move online. And on the day - on time and speedy.
Very easy to book, excellent price and great all round service. I’ll definitely use them again if the need arises.
Absolutely appalling service. DO NOT USE. The premium package is not worth the extra +£300 you are likely to pay for it. Let down by our original van (9am-10am). Van that did turn up was the rustiest, beaten up van, and tiny so multiple trips meant the move went on for so much longer than we expected. Also on the side of the van stated ‘For hire £29 a day’ so I would recommend just doing that and saving A LOT OF MONEY AND DISAPPOINTMENT. I have a three month old baby and my child care ran out so I was completely left in the lerch and unable to feed her while all this was going on. DO NOT USE, go elsewhere. I rang customer services to conplain, audibly upset and ‘all they can do is apologise’. I’m so upset and disgusted at this service. Avoid like the plague.
ANYVAN is rated 3.16 based on 1,128 reviews