ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Really good, friendly service! Would recommend to anyone.
Brilliant service. Friendly driver. Good communication you coukd actually track the journey!
On time very helpful polite
Helpful & Professional
The removal men at Anyvan were first class. Respectful efficient and approachable. I would definitely use them again. Thank you.
Pooooor company just use the driver and van this company don't have any van and take the money and don't give a 40/ to driver
Absolutely awful experience.

They arrived 3 hours late, when I asked the driver why he responded "sorry that's how business is". The moving men was one short angry bloke and a kid who can barely carry himself let alone a table.

After arriving late they refused to take furniture from upstairs as they have ground floor only collection even though it clearly states upstairs and downstairs on the order receipt, so we had to pay an additional 20.00

They started carrying our goods and scratched our wall and damaged our radiator barging the table through instead of trying different methods. When moving the furniture to our new house they proceeded to shove our furniture against the door frame damaging it in the process, we advised they can carry the furniture through the back of the house but they didn't want to do the extra work so damaging my house was a better idea I suppose.

Most the day the short angry one spent his time swearing and belittling the kid that was with him saying he's useless and can't carry anything, to top the day off the imbecile reversed and knocked into my neighbours tree.

Do not use this scam company, god knows how they got positive reviews.
Absolutely awful experience.

Do not use this scam company, god knows how they got positive reviews.
A very easy process, great communication , good value and a great service. Definitely use again and would recommend to anyone.
Friendly, informative, on time & helpful. Will be using again.
Friendly, informative, on time & helpful. Will be using again.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I am honestly in shock at the "customer service" from AnyVan. It was a disaster from start to finish. They damaged multiple items in my move and refused to offer compensation even with clear photographic evidence of items before and after. Essentially if their drivers (who are actually all third party drivers with no connection to them) claim there was no damage they take their word over yours (even with clear photographic evidence). Of course the driver is going to claim they didn't damage anything!? So much for the customer is always right. On top of this - their drivers also made me pay cash on the day for extra "services" that were not discussed ahead of time - and AnyVan claimed they knew nothing about this (nice pocket money for the drivers I guess). The drivers also did not follow any Covid protocols - no masks, hand washing or social distancing. Completely unprofessional. AVOID AT ALL COSTS - not worth saving a few extra ££ for the damage caused and horrific customer service.
I have had brilliant service from AnyVan last week. I have used them in the past and would definitely use them again. Their rates are realistic and reasonable. Having purchased a table on-line it was extremely easy to book delivery of the table. i had reason to speak to a member of the team and the phone was answered quickly and the team member was polite, and efficient. Delivery was arranged for two days later and i was kept up to date with text messages as to when the table was actually collected and i could track its journey en-route. The driver rang me half an hour before delivery to let me know he was on his way. On arrival he (Trevor) was very helpful and polite and carried the table into the house. Faultless, polite and efficient service.
Customer service excellent. Friendly, helpful and efficient.
Delivery men super efficient and friendly.
A great company to deal with. Great reliable drivers and all as advertised and promised. Have no hesitation in using this company
I used Anyvan to pick up a 4ft 6" Metal bed frame from me to deliver to my customer, the driver was on time & very helpful I was very please with the service from this company & would use them again.
Anyvan helped make a move in very difficult tomes very easy. At a very good price as well
The transport team were a group of casual people, 4, paid £70 each cash by the driver. The vans were hired, the drivers unidentified. No packing materials, and although an inventory provided ignored. Household goods were simply heaped into the vans, multiple trips were made, wouldn't disclose the name or location of the storage facility. These were the household possessions of a single mother. The men involved slept over night in one van among the furniture. Arrived next day smelling of marijuana. Eventually storage facility located and photos taken with witnesses. Goods delivered from storage by reputable company. All unpacked goods photographed. Considerable damage photographed by this second company incurred during Anyvan operation to protect their liability. Initially offered £50 credit by Anyvan. Damage alone is estimated as in excess of £2,500 plus additional costs of over £2,500. The client is a single mother, now under high stress.
Most of the claims made by Anyvan in their literature are suspect. They are merely a handling office.
Do not use them.
Easy web site to use . Great communication and faultless delivery . Would recommend.
Great service thanks