andr

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Found me a great vehicle mover

Posted 14 Minutes ago

wfen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Really helpful and answered all my annoying emails

Posted 25 Minutes ago

matt

Superb Service.
Cost less to have vehicle delivered than I would have spent collecting myself.

Posted 1 Hour ago

joyk

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

New to the area so this was a good way to find someone suitable for the job. I would use this service again.

Posted 17 Hours ago

chri

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the first time I have used this service and it was excellent, easy to use, efficient and great choice and value for money. I would highly recommend this to anyone .

Posted 20 Hours ago

kath

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Overall a great service. Although it took a little longer than I envisaged, the communication from the courier company was excellent and I was kept informed throughout! Would defiantly use this service again.

Posted 20 Hours ago

lepe

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. Driver was polite and helpful

ctg

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good overall but communication could have been better

dbuc

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Shiply was a good service to me, unfortunately the delivery team I choose was a bit on the slow side, would have liked to have been informed better as to when the delivery day was.
Also not very quick to respond to my queiries.

mich

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy, helpful way to advertise something to get help with, various quotes and companies get in contact quickly.

Posted 22 Hours ago

fore

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I cancelled the acceptance made of the quote for shipping just hours after paying a deposit which Shiply are very quick to take. Despite asking for a refund, as I had made alternative arrangements for the shipment, I received no reply and no refund. Website very difficult to use. The number of quotes for shipping was positively impressive, but in view of this episode I would hesitate to either recommend or use them again.

mari

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very happy with your service- especially at how easy it was to use with E-Bay item for collection only. Would recommend and use again!

mich

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Courier very helpful and polite.

lisa

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, great communication & a great price. Thank you very much. Would definitely use again if required.

susa

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent way to find a shipper, lots of responses. The person I chose was pleasant and shipped efficiently and at an affordable price. I was reassured that no third party was involved - the person who collected was the person who delivered, important for me. Only point of difficulty was that I didn't understand that the amount Shiply deducted was the payment to Shiply, however I got my shipping problem solved and I was happy with the service.

jpea

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and very helpful delivery.would use again. Very straight forward to use.thank you for a trouble free delivery. Jessie.

juli

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

No great communicators. Be good if they could return calls promptly, but they got the job done.

char

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to coordinate with, delivered my goods as quickly as possible.

kjb

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prompt, efficient and very competitive. Would use again

sam.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'd never considered using a courier before as I'd assumed that they would be ultra expensive . The option came up on an item that I viewing on ebay which meant that I could buy the item & have it delivered at a reasonable cost . I now realise that I can buy anything from anyone and use the delivery option if I need to .

Shiply is rated 4.65 based on 18096 reviews