Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Overall I am extremely unhappy with my Shiply experience. I engaged the driver to return some flooring to ukflooringdirect. When I had still not received my refund some weeks later, I contacted the driver, who was friendly and said he would provide me with the details of the drop off so I could secure the refund. Over the next few weeks I attempted to contact the driver several more times, asking for the docket, or even just a name - each time I was told I would get it shortly. Beyond that point the driver stopped answering calls or replying to emails. And the flooring company were not prepared to process the refund without some proof that the return had happened. I have no reason to believe that ukflooringdirect would deny that they had received the goods if that were not the case, so must conclude that the Shiply driver took the shipment to the wrong place. I have no doubt it was an honest mistake, but it's one that has cost me £700: £650 in lost refund plus the £50 I paid for the delivery. My first and last Shiply experience was therefore completely unsatisfactory.

I completely acknowledge that my delay in asking for proof of delivery was unhelpful, but I do not understand why I was told that the proof existed, 'was back at the office', and would be forthcoming if that was not the case. Chasing this up wasted huge amounts of my time on top of the not insignificant amount of wasted money.

Posted 17 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

First time I have ever used a courier, this service was amazing. I will most certainly use Shiply again.

Posted 29 Days ago

Overall Rating

Written by an un-verified reviewer | What is this?

A complete hit and miss outfit , after being lied to by one of their couriers 3 times i ended up hiring a van and doing a 650 mile round trip to pick up the item i was qouted on. Then Shipley failed to return my £10 deposit . Costing me around £167 to collect my packag
Do not use this rubbish site if you value your pick up items.

Posted 29 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

selected a quote from Total Transport, virtually non existent communication. messed me about. Eventually had to make my own arrangements. Shiply can only be contacted on weekdays which is very inconvenient. Not resolved yet. Use an alternative if possible!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Absolutely dreadful. Never answered any of my emails.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

An absolutely superb service. Great communication and the item arrived bang on time and extremely professionally packed. The item was then unpacked, checked and the delivery man even offered to help us put it into its final place. I would most definitely use this carrier again. They thoroughly deserve their excellent reviews. EXTREMELY IMPRESSED.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very efficent and and user friendly service, thank you

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

paid you 18th may and heard nothing since!!!!!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Previously using Shiply I wasn't charged for making contact to exchanged details, on this occasion I was £12.00 to connect with a transport company, if I had known I would have budgeted for that, not impressed!!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very fast responses and quick replies from the various transporters. Would highly recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Shiply was useful and helped access a network of delivery services/drivers.

Communication was good with the chosen person I accepted a quote from, however, I wasn't completely happy with the end result. As I was inspecting the goods delivered (which had been bought at auction and not seen) I was rushed to make payment with the man stating that he did not have time to wait. There were a few significant scratches and a couple of dents which I didn't see until the delivery man had left.

The driver I had excellent!!!! If I could award him more stars I would
Regards
Debbie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

would use again, good communiaction

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great communication (got in touch with the people who were selling my item quickly and kept me informed of where the delivery van was on delivery day), prompt delivery, helpful, courteous and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Paid £12 deposit for a courier who couldn't do the job, now I can't get the money back.!
Thieving gits.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent, easy to use website to obtain competitive courier rates. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

this is the third time I have used shiply very pleased this is my first place to look for a courier

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

After easily filling in required details on the website (few minutes) we had many quotations all very competitive, we took a mid range price and all arrangements were made with no hassle , collection and delivery of moped scooter some 250 miles away went smoothly with great communication throughout. Very happy Shiply customer and will certainly use again and recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thankyou William for taking the stress out of moving my freeman 23ft Mary Ann 111 from Sunbury to Lechlade.You were fantastic.You turned up on time as you were aware of the deadline with cranage out of the water on to your trailer.A very caring attentive and professional attitude.Your quote for the move was by far the most competitive. Super job super guy.I will highly recommend you,

Thankyou

Neil

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service would use again

Shiply is rated 4.7 based on 16604 reviews