Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great communication (got in touch with the people who were selling my item quickly and kept me informed of where the delivery van was on delivery day), prompt delivery, helpful, courteous and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Posted 1 Hour ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Paid £12 deposit for a courier who couldn't do the job, now I can't get the money back.!

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent, easy to use website to obtain competitive courier rates. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

this is the third time I have used shiply very pleased this is my first place to look for a courier

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

After easily filling in required details on the website (few minutes) we had many quotations all very competitive, we took a mid range price and all arrangements were made with no hassle , collection and delivery of moped scooter some 250 miles away went smoothly with great communication throughout. Very happy Shiply customer and will certainly use again and recommend.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thankyou William for taking the stress out of moving my freeman 23ft Mary Ann 111 from Sunbury to Lechlade.You were fantastic.You turned up on time as you were aware of the deadline with cranage out of the water on to your trailer.A very caring attentive and professional attitude.Your quote for the move was by far the most competitive. Super job super guy.I will highly recommend you,

Thankyou

Neil

Posted 12 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service would use again

Posted 12 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was very happy with my dealings with Shipley. They arrived pretty well when they said they would and everything arrived safely. I would certainly use Shiply again - it's a great way of getting things moved.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The carrier provided exceptional service. On the day I booked the order the item was picked up that night and delivered 400 miles away next early morning. I experienced very good communications and have expressed my thanks for the efficiency and value of using their services.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

No problems nice bloke went well

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

good service, got quotes quickly and the deliver was very professional

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The first time using this service I found it very simple and efficient so far I definitely recommend to other have the same needs..

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So easy! Had a response in 24 hours and my item delivered in 48 hours.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Used Shiply to arrange for a courier for my eBay sofa purchase. The quotes arrived quickly and were competitive. The person i chose arrived on time for collection and delivery, it was a trouble free collection and delivery.

I recommend Shiply and will use them again on future collections, far easier and cheaper than hiring a van.

Mr Brown, Essex

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy to use, highly recommended

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

pleased with delivery and communication would use again

Delivery very late at night after 12 pm
Had to help carry Sofa and chairs as no one else in house, but in hindsight that was up to me to check beforehand.
Nice courier driver he had a very very long day but was still cheerful, I think if I used Shipley again I would make sure delivery was in day time and to make sure someone was on hand to help carry items in house.
Overall a positive experience

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from Steveyork !! Steve kept us informed regarding the collection and delivery by phone and email. Would use him again if the need arises. The estimate was very realistic and fair. Many thanks Jim

Overall Rating

Asked for a quote for 1 tin of paint as Royal mail wont do this anymore.
Got quotes ranging from 45 to £120, for one tin of paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think the couriers bothered to find out what the item was, just thought i am going that way and will charge X.
Pointless waste of time asking them for quotes unless i guess its a sofa or something.

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy to get quotes. Came through quickly. Picked one & they delivered on time & very professionally. Thanks.

Posted 1 Day ago