Overall Rating

good communication and item well looked after

Overall Rating

Original listing was cancelled although I had requested it was extended. Date that was given as expiry date was in the future. Telephone service gvery unhelpful, member of staff said it was "a glitch" and did not apologise. As a result I was not able to accept the cheapest quote

Overall Rating

Second vehicle I have had moved using this service. I cannot express how easy it has all been, no headaches and at a very good price. All transport bidders were quick to respond and I selected one that fitted my budget. Excellent!

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Not having used the site before, was pleasantly surprised at the number of quotes I received.

The only thing I was not too happy with was the cash balance required on collection. We do not carry large amounts of cash in our premises. It would be more advantageous to pay with the same card details as was used for the deposit.

Posted 7 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great site. Easy to use. Reliable delivery people who kept us well informed.

Posted 8 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Andy was very friendly, excellent communication and delivered on time within a week! :)

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Quick response. Kept us informed. Delivered on time. Professional service.

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Used Shiply many times with great results.

Posted 21 Hours ago

Overall Rating

So easy to use, really fast response when an item is listed, competitive quotes and having used Shiply now on several occasions, everyone we have used has been really efficient and reliable.

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Really great service. Furniture delivered in pristine condition. Communication was really good at all stages. Wouldn't hesitate to use F8 star again!

Posted 22 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Really good service provided, tracking system and text and call before delivery. Prompt collection and delivery a in a few days of booking. Good customer service checked delivery was ok afterwards.

Posted 23 Hours ago

Excellent

Posted 23 Hours ago

Cannot fault the service

Overall Rating

Very useful good value service

Overall Rating

Great communication. Timely pick up and delivery. Very reliable. Thank you!

Overall Rating

Great all around service, will not hesitate to use again. Thanks

Overall Rating

I used Shiply to find somebody to move a car for me. I accepted a quote, and waited...and waited. I eventually tried to contact the successful bidder, and after many attempts I finally got hold of him. He promised to move the car the next day, and guess what? He never turned up, and then he ignored the phone! I eventually engaged in the services of another courier. I raised a dispute with Shiply and I am having trouble getting a refund of the deposit I paid. Absolutely disgusting service.

Shiply is rated 4.7 based on 11877 reviews