Very good value.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

You took our payment for a service, minutes later you said it could not be done and ignored my emaisl. Its just plain fraud. Would I use shiply again, No.

FRAUD = SHIPLY

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Your Service was Fantastic and really helped me I would most certainly use Shiply again without Question.
Very Best Regards.
Chris.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Provided many quotes to choose from.

Posted 5 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very happy with the service. Good communication and response to emails.

Posted 6 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service. Provider kept me fully appraised throughout and arrived precisely when they said they would. Delivery driver could not have been more helpful or courteous

Posted 9 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service and communication. Excellent. Very satisfied, and will use again.

Excellent in every way.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Was v happy with the delivery service and the ease with which I arranged payment for the pick-up and delivery of my item, etc.

However, was very upset to find that that another company thought that 'they' had my order and had arranged their schedule and pick-up's to tie in with my 'pick-up'. Spoke to the company concerned and found out that this was not the first time a 'mix-up' had occurred and that on this occasion it would leave the outfit concerned 'out of pocket'. So, although was very pleased with the ease of pick-up and delivery and very good communication from company who had the job, was not impressed with mix-up and felt v. sorry for the company who was wrongly informed but who had planned the long trip to the Isle of Skye and but stilll had to carry out their delivery commitments en route.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

First time user, first class service, won't be the last time!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have used Shiply a few times and have always received great quotes and have been happy with the service I've received both from Shiply and from the delivery agents.

Good service

Posted 12 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was completely stuck as my Man with Van had a van breakdown in France. Just had 3 days left to move my boxes and chairs from Switzerland to UK. Thanks to Shiply I've found someone who just was nearby and could colledt everything.
Great site - No.1

Posted 13 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Entered my requirements, and got quotes in minutes. Accepted a quote that night and delivery occurred the next day. Very efficient.

Posted 20 Hours ago

All good

Posted 22 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service with extremely quick collection and delivery. Couldn't have wished for any better we are thrilled!

Posted 23 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Service recently received was excellent. my only criticism is the pricing, as couriers are looing to fill a return load, the pricing is high! We more often than not could do the return pick up ourselves (Which we often do) for 1/3rd to 1/4 of the price. It is all time dependant.
Recently found another courier who would have done my last pick up at 1/4 of price!!!!!
Can't fault otherwise, but the pricing is getting higher and higher!

Posted 23 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very accommodating with delivery day/time ensuring that's my convenience was most important. I had an armchair delivered which he carried in for too. Really really excellent service....highly recommended!!!

Posted 1 Day ago