AG Movers are:

- professional
- working efficiently and hard
- flexible
- good on regular information
- giving good feedback on execution

Posted 1 Day ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A very good website, I would use again.

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Everything was fine. I guess the only thing would have been a bit more contact at first, with a firm date, but the delivery was fine and the man very pleasant.

Posted 4 Days ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Goods collected at the time Derek said he would be here and delivered at the time he said he would. Very pleased and good rate. Thanks Derek

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

quick, easy to use, will be using again

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

been using shipleys for some time and i know you only have so much control over various couriers but you really need to insist on a time limit for courier just to speak to customers even if they have not got a date the most recent courier i used i accepted quote on the 5th its now the 13th and he has only just sent an email 8 days is really poor customer relations and reflects badly on your company most people are happy to wait aslong as the courier has made contact either by phone or email i have allways recomended your site to other customers but it is a bit of a lotto draw as to who you will get thanks robert lennon

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Service from Shiply was excellent, chose the courier with the best feedback but contact about collection and delivery was poor.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased I would recommend and use the service again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased I would recommend and use the service again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A good job at a good price.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Ben was fantastic, great price, very polite and even waited for me while I was late regarding delivery time. Highly recommend. Cheers Ben and Shiply

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great! Best price by far. The item was collected and delivered promptly. Saw it packed in the van before unloading and it was nice and secure and well taken care of. Good comms and friendly/helpful guys too!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good communication, swift collection and delivery. Very satisfied.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Barry was very helpful with our removals from Dublin to North Yorks. He had a cheerful smile when he arrived, despite the terrible road delays/hold ups on his journey.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prompt, flexible and a very reasonable price

Excellent option and service. Will definitely use again. Thanks

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thanks for all your help with this and being so flexible.

Overall Rating

AVOID SHIPLY, THEY’LL ONLY MESS WITH YOU AND TRY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY!

Unfortunately I came across Shiply after buying an item on Ebay.

I uploaded the information of Ebay and waited to receive the quotes. I accepted a quote. It all seemed extremely convenient, little did I know... Then the seller told me that the item was somewhere else. I couldn't change the address in Shiply’s website, so I made the delivery company aware of this. The delivery company cancelled on me.

I immediately made Shiply aware and asked for a refund. They said I needed to fill a form since I was cancelling, in which they have three or four sections in which you have to give reasons as why you are cancelling, that are a minimum of 150 words each! I told them I wasn't the one who was cancelling, so why fill this form? Also, how can they ask me a minimum of words!? What a nerve!

It's been 15 days now and I haven't see the refund. I luckily paid through PayPal, so I have started a claim. David Nguyen in 'support' asked me to shut down the claim, which of course I haven't since I don't trust them a bit.

I have emailed in a few occasions the CEO Robert Matthams and he has never bothered in replying or solving the problem. I wonder why they gave them the price of being an ethical company if they seem to think it's OK to mess up customers like that!?

I had an experience with Delivery Quote Compare where the delivery company never collected the item, I made them aware and they refund just minutes after I had written the email! They also apologized for the inconvenience, even when it obviously wasn't their fault.

Overall Rating

AVOID SHIPLY, THEY’LL ONLY MESS WITH YOU AND TRY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY!!

Unfortunately I came across Shiply after buying an item on Ebay.

Oh and don't bother phoning them, their phone only has an automated message, more of their fantastic customer service.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent way of getting items delivered at a competitive price. It opens up opportunities to make purchases that would not have been economically viable before.

Shiply is rated 4.7 based on 16421 reviews