Overall Rating

fast efficient service at the most reasonable price , shall keep the contact details for future reference , very many thanks

Posted 20 Minutes ago

Overall Rating

Worked fine. Got reliable courier at very good price.

Posted 8 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Pretty good website once you know your way around.

Posted 8 Hours ago

Overall Rating

After discovering Shipley a week ago, I have used them twice, excellent service all round, thanks so much!!

Posted 9 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Highly recommended. Clearly very experienced and professional. Made a potentially difficult move very easy indeed.

Posted 9 Hours ago

Overall Rating

I sent a parcel last week due to courier issues i was late sending as heavy courier specialist would not take my parcel as to heavy. So 2 days and 2 couriers later the customer is very anxicous about delivery he needed it for friday. I get refund off courier as i know i want this delivered.
I come to shiply and see what price i can get it for best i get is 70 so £20 more out of my pocket so im making really nothing on this sale.
Courier once paid through paypal does not contact so i email ring and txt, eventually next day i get response 'will pick up and deliver wednesday'. So i tell customer great news. wednesday morning i keep ringing txting eventually someone else rings me and says its harry the courier we are on the m6 bit slow 11.30am, wait and wait nothing ring txt ring txt both numbers jake and harry and nothing all day. all this time i am losing money, the customer keeps ringing me.
next day thursday i start to arrange another courier in disbelief at the unreliabilty of people. still no answer from couriers, then at 11.30 we will pick up between 1 and 3pm, so i wait and wait and eventually they turn up at 6.45pm all the time customer on the phone.they take parcel and i think finally .
i have customer on the phone then at 930pm 10 pm 1030pm 11pm were is the parcel???? so next morning he is on the phone again and opens a case against me on ebay. so ive spent 70 on a courier and they have taken parcel and im to blame how.
so i had this all weekend and on saturday eventually courier said parcel signed for by lady so i say great i need proof could you email me the signator etc yes will do ......im still waiting and again no response at all.
i put a ticket in on shiply on thursday maybe wednesday no response at all like it does not matter, then i put in another one and end of monday and nothing i had to ring you, so i have wasted time all week and my weekend over this and your all responsible damages to myself by loss in revenue due too waiting around and the stress caused phone calls etc as well as making my company look unreliable. i would like to speak to someone who can sort this out for me or i shall have to try and recover damages by taking this further very dissapointed.

Top service :)

Good service

Overall Rating

Very pleased with the number of quotes received to transport an MG sports car. Absolutely delighted with Twister62, who I chose. Extremely good communications with Neil. He collected and delivered the car on time and was very friendly and helpful with the loading of the car giving clear instructions to my son. Thank you Neil! A professional job and would definately use him again should the need arise.

Overall Rating

Very easy to use and good result with fast delivery

Overall Rating

good service, easy to use website, very quick response

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Great service, very flexible and trustworthy. Delivered on time and as promised following up front payment. Excellent.

Posted 11 Hours ago

Overall Rating

It works. Any thing that is built to be as good as it's constituent parts is a good thing to me. As long as the back office supports those individuals in their activity then it's a winner.

Posted 12 Hours ago

Overall Rating

fantastic would use them again

Posted 13 Hours ago

Overall Rating

10/10 for everything, I love the hole idea of Shiply!!

Posted 13 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Brilliant service, quick turnaround, great value for money. Would be nice to have a direct re-fund option as opposed to site credit but other then that it comes highly recommended and I would use again without hesitation.

Posted 14 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Nice lad. But after he'd collected the desk I'd purchased on ebay he stopped replying to my emails and subsequent phone calls re an agreed delivery date. Heard 8 days later and agreef delicery today. Desk looks like been looked after whilst in transit and as I said he's a really nice lad.

Posted 14 Hours ago

Overall Rating

Easy & convenient way to obtain a competitive shipping quote.

Posted 15 Hours ago

Overall Rating

A very easy way to obtain the best quote supported by feedback evidence. The delivery team were professional and friendly. I would use this service again.

Posted 15 Hours ago