Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

no way of contacting anybody at shiply by phone, not good!

Posted 5 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thank you shiply you gave me good deal.

Posted 5 Hours ago

Great guy, no hassle

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I received a lot of quotes quite quickly and chose one by looking at the reviews. I was very happy with my choice, good price, polite and very helpful men. I was returning a faulty item and then had trouble getting my refund and I contacted the couriers, who contacted Shipley and both were very helpful and I soon had my money refunded. Excellent service.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Collected and delivered on time as arranged. They gave me the number of the driver so that I could contact him directly to finalise the times

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

If you are wavering about which company to use - dont. Just use World-World - John is efficient, prompt and polite and the service was impeccable - I really had no idea that transport companies could be so good! Well done

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great website, made finding a courier so much easier.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good service..easy to use..multiple quotes..thank you.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

WOW. I cant fault the service I received. What a simple and reliable way of moving items. Worth considering if you see an item for sale as i did but had no idea how to get it collected/delivered. Extremely competitiveness. Great communication with driver etc and went above and beyond the delivery expectations. Would use and recommend again.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Got us a good price from a reliable firm who moved the furnature. Just what we wanted

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very pleased and efficient service

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

THIS WEB SITE IS VERY DOGGIE.NOT COVER THE USERS..

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The couriers had very poor communication skills
The goods took over 3 weeks to arrive after they canceled delivery twice and took time off of work.
I would defiantly use Shipley again but look at recommended people's feedback a lot closer

Posted 8 Hours ago

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have used Shiplys on four or five occasions and have been delighted with the service. I've received quotes back very quickly and by reviewing the feedback on operators have chosen well! My items have been collected and delivered with utmost care and superb communication. I'm very picky and have been surprised and impressed by the people I've found. Excellent.

Very professional!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The company provided by Shiply were very unprofessional in the handling of a piano move and should never have been provided for our use.
Although they had a 4 wheeled trolley on board their vehicle, it was not used until they had maneuvered the piano from our lounge via our hallway to the outside of our bungalow. They destroyed our hall floor covering.
When they got to the recipient's home again they did not use the trolley and left scores on the hallway wooden floor but more importantly in their lounge left scores on a newly laid tiled floor. These scores left deep indents on 27 tiles which will either at worst have to be replaced at high cost or at best have to be subject to some kind of grinding process to minimize the scoring on the tiles. Most unsatisfactory indeed. Thus "very poor" rating. Never use for piano moving again!!!!

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The transporter made out his was a personal service, it wasn't, he was a third person/reseller who sent Parcelforce. His behaviour in chasing up the payment (before the deilvery was even confirmed) was threatening, disgraceful and the sign of an immature/unintelligent person who knows nothing about how to deal with customers or running a business. I won't use Shiply again.

Very efficient service.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very competitive price. Eventually received chairs three days late.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Collected when they said they would and delivered when they said they would.... 'nuff said.

Shiply is rated 4.7 based on 15898 reviews