REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
As of 10:53pm, eastern standard time, I have yet to receive my order. So for this reason, I am unable to give you my opinion on my purchase.
Hi John,
According to the tracking on your package, it looks like your order was passed over the USPS today so I'd expect you to receive this very soon.
Warm regards,
Pete
I purchased this suit back in late August, which is just shy of three months ago. I ordered the correct size via the guide, but because of a customization option I chose, the size guides no longer applied. Nowhere did it say on the site that I needed to go up a size by choosing that option - we need to make that clear for other customers.

I paid $40 to ship the suit back, and after very helpful advice from your team, we ordered the new suit, but I was again placed in a four week waiting period. I understand this is the time, but I’d ask you to consider future re-orders (that weren’t the customers fault) should at least try to be expedited above the normal 4 week timeline. I would also ask you to consider subsidizing the return shipping even slightly, or charge customers for a label at your agreed UPS agreement, I imagine it’s cheaper than what I had to pay. To be honest, I don’t feel that I should have paid for this particular return given I had no way of knowing my selections suddenly voided the information on the size guide.

Lastly, the suit finally shipped but was held in a warehouse for over a week - it didn’t feel like anything was done to resolve this in a timely manner. I had constant emails from UPS MyChoice saying that there was a delivery exception, and had Regulation telling me there was no problem from day one. There was very little communication until I called today (11/18) that the issue (which was originally blamed on UPS, but was in fact caused by Regulation) was resolved. It actually felt like it was an inconvenience to take my call.

On the note of the call, if you’re going to business in the States, it feels appropriate to have a 1-800 or just a local number for customers on this side of the Atlantic to call. As I’m sure you can imagine, calls lasting 10m+ to the UK can run pretty high.

I really do like what you’re doing - your website is by far the easiest to browse through and purchase from, and the quality of your stuff is great. But the customer service/attention to the customer experience on this order was not there.
Usually good, but I have waited for 10 days so far for a refund to be paid back to me and it still hasn't come through!
Not yet received!
Hi Frederik, I'm sorry you haven't received your order yet. I've taken a look at the tracking information and it was marked as delivered yesterday. If you need help tracking down the package please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@regulation.co.uk who will be more than happy to help. Kind Regards, Aryn.
I am highly disappointed on my order. When I placed the order I selected red but when I checked out it showed black. I immediately emailed regulation explaining the situation and if it was possible to have the color changed on your guys end. I got a reply email from regulation stating they would make the change and notify the shop. Today I get my product and it is black instead of red, very disappointed as I was looking forward to it.
Hi Carlos, I'm sorry you received the wrong colour of suit. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly to arrange for the correct one to be sent out to you. Kind Regards, Kris.
I haven't received my order yet
Hi Rodrigo, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. A member of our support team will be sending you an email shortly so we can help track down the missing package! - Kris
Ordered two custom pieces (over $500) , measurements were 100% correct, neither fit me had to pay to get them modified in Australia because too expensive to post back. When I complained I was told the feedback would be passed onto the workshop, never ordering from Regulation again
Still haven't received my package, no update from royal mail. I get that they have the option to pay for different couriers, and that they have no control over how good/bad the service of royal mail is. But it's been well over the advertised shipping time and with no update from royal mail or regulation, I'm starting to thing my money was wasted.
Still waiting on my order to arrive. Ordered on 17th its now the 24th. I have emailed with no response and they just hang up the phone
Hi Ronan,

I'm sorry you haven't received our response, it may have been caught by your spam filter. I've just sent another response to your email - please check your spam folder to see if it ended up there.

Kris.
All the recent transactions done on my credit card are fraudulent payments by criminals who have obtained my card details.
Hi Jamie,
This order was paid for using a Paypal account assigned to your email address. You would need to contact Paypal to advise them of fraud on your account but we can also try to assist. Can you please drop us a message at support@regulation.co.uk?
Kind regards,
Pete
My Glide Lube was never delivered. Have been told to call back next Monday.
Hi Kevin,
We've noticed a higher than usual number of packages arriving many days after being shipped via Royal Mail. Royal Mail say this is likely due to higher postal demands. If nothing arrives by Monday, please do drop us a quick email at support@regulation.co.uk and we'll resend your order with a tracked service asap

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Pete
I did not receive the package
Hi Alexander,
I'm sorry to hear you've not received your order. It should have arrived by now. I'll ask Kris from customer support to get in touch shortly.

Warm regards,
Pete
Still having a very difficult time communicating with support over order mistakes.
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 783 reviews