REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Great store! Amazing selection
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service, and arrived nice and quick!
Posted 1 hour ago
AMAZING AND I LOVE IT. I got the tall medium instead of regular medium, and it still fits me fine, just adds a little more collar on me ;P. Shoulder zips I’m not used to, but hey, maybe Regulation will be the ones to innovate it better or maybe I just need someone to zip me up and keep me in place.
Yes definitely very good service definitely five stars
Very good. Love the service and the products that they have... Very quick reply time over email when there are problems...
Great store will always use them
Super product, fast delivery
Great service, have emailed for clarification on products before buying, got prompt response. Ordered a few squarepegs off them, got delayed due to covid/postage pains and the comms were vvery good 👌🏻
J’ai trouvé chez REGULATION un accueil téléphonique dans ma langues. Et les produits sont super !
Amazing products and great service. Friendly customer service who respond to email enquiries efficient. Never use anyone else
Great store with a selection of the highest quality fetish gear, curated by true connoisseurs who can make personalized recommendations. Regulation keeps being the "go to" shop (online and offline) for expert advice and superior products.
Great selection of products & top customer service
The website was brilliantly laid out, finding the product was easy and purchasing it was efficient and also easy, paying for the product was extremely good as I did so through the included data entry system which wasn’t a hassle. I would recommend to kinky friends
Very quick delivery, items all as ordered and good pricing
Always a pleasure to buy from Regulation.
Its always super nice to buy some gear at regulation online. All items are fast delivered. The time for made to measure product it's always short
Fast, efficient and high quality products. Always a great service guaranteed.
great speed of delivery. great products. so reliable
Great suit and fit
High quality products, fast shipping, and great customer service :)

Whenever I have had questions over a product I get quick responses and great product advice!
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 673 reviews