REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
REGULATION 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Stephen Glover
More Photos & Videos
REGULATION 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Graham Chestney
More Photos & Videos
Love regulation so much! Fantastic company and brilliant customer services, I have made many orders with them and will carry on using them!
Great site, awesome products not rip off prices, helpful knowledgeable staff, always fast turnaround. My go to shop for fetish gear
I bought these gloves as I needed another pair for "duties" and general wear, and I go through gloves quite quickly. I have found over the last few years, that fetish gloves are getting thinner and thinner, and as a result, their longevity is compromised, so much so, that my last pair of wrist gloves only had 4 wears before a hole appeared in the palm.

Alas, I saw these and the gumf said they were made of 0.6 material. how could I not buy them, A bit of old school fetish over fashion.

They duly arrived and I tried them on. Just my luck, an excellent fit. Not worn them "in anger" yet, so their lifespan is as yet unknown, but since they're a good 0.2mm thicker than the average glove, I have a good feeling.
Very quick response times, always very happy to help. They will go out of their way to check their information is correct or to find out the answer if they aren’t sure. Had many fantastic experiences with them.
Everything was fine
Fast shipping
Great service
The site is easy to navigate, The customer service is great. and the products a lot of fun. When I have had any issues with my orders they have been easily resolved
My order arrived and I’m so sexy right now
Quality product delivered quickly, no complaints!
Quick service. Quick delivery - Royal Mail so no courier issues. Good products. Thanks
Placed an order for a clear silicone / red ball gag. Website was quick and easy to use, delivery was fast, and the packaging was discreet.

Very happy with the overall experience and product.

5/5
Absolutely love my new jock and it was very well received ;)
REGULATION is a great online store; quick response on any questions, swift updates on delivery, amazing collection to choose from and even a possibility to create your own design.
Well worth ot
Excellent quality item and fast delivery, will be purchasing more
Great service, quick shipping, and beautiful products!
Good simple and clear website, very usable, Good product selection, discreet delivery packaging, good delivery updates and short delivery waiting time - All satisfied customer.
Nothing short of amazing service and delivery! Amazing product and a great price! Really can’t get better!
Fast delivery and great gear, as always!
Amazing product’s and Great prices
Service and communication were excellent. Product ordered fine: information about size could be more specific, slightly tight for its size but the feeling is oomph in the best way.
REGULATION is rated 4.77 based on 324 reviews