REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Perfect custom Job! Great service and super fast contact. I'll definitely buy back here soon. Thank you, Regulation!
REGULATION 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Absolutely Fantastic all round ;D
Order was promptly delivered, can't fault
Fantastic products and excellent service, I am over the moon with the quality. Thank you it was a pleasure
Excellent service as always - plenty of stock available, easy to order and my items arrived a few days later. Always a pleasure to order from Regulation.
It's the first time I used a plug tail and feels amazing, really enjoy how it moves and how looks. I'm proud puppy
REGULATION 5 star review on 14th September 2021 REGULATION 5 star review on 14th September 2021 REGULATION 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Always have things im looking for...always efficient service and fast no hassle delivery - great & thanks.
Always great quality products with fast delivery
Thanks for Thad prompt service. As requested everything arrived the next day. John
Excellent goods execellent service
The ‘go to’ store for all your play needs and in my experience always good service whether online or in store.
First time buyer. Simple, easy and discreet packaging. Nothing to fault.
The guys at Regulation are great--after buying a defective product they sent me a new one first class once they verified it wasn't working. Very happy--but they should start selling poppers online!
Only half the order delivered and no response to my Customer Support request
Hi Duncan, I'm sorry that a part of your order was missing. We responded to your email on September 3rd and are waiting to hear back from you, so please do check your spam folder in case our reply got filtered there. We will keep an eye out for your reply so we can get this resolved as quickly as possible! - Aryn
Brilliant product and great discreet staff
Great service and fast delivery as always
Ordered a pair of custom made leather jeans. They are just amazing. The quality is excellent, the fit even better.
Very good !!
Item I purchased arrived very quickly - solid communication in terms of when it was shipped and delivered. Item feels great, looks great, and in general seems to come from a site that has a *lot* on offer. Whatever your kink, whatever your fetish, Regulation has it. And in high-quality, too.
For a large size not much bigger than my medium Was sent back
Totale satisfaction pour la qualité des produits et leur réalisation soignée
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,767 reviews