REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Perfect custom Job! Great service and super fast contact. I'll definitely buy back here soon. Thank you, Regulation!
REGULATION 5 star review on 26th August 2021
I love going into Regulation not just for the products but the customer service, interaction.
Easy to navigate the website then to select items and pay. Very fast delivery. Very pleased with purchases
perfect *******
The suit fit perfectly. But for the gloves, i have a thin wrist so that fit really bad on the arm, and the thumb is little bit misplaced so I have difficulties to move. However the socks are fine. Thank you for the quality of rubber and care in preparation of the parcel.
Friendly, knowledgeable and diligent staff make all the difference. Compared to other, similar shops where the staff are often either clueless or regard customers are an inconvenience in the way of their social lives, Regulation is in a class of its own.
Hi there, Thanks very much for your feedback. I appreciate it and will share it with the team. All the best, - Pete
Great service guys! And fast! Love the chastity, it's tough, looks great, and you get to watch your Dom assemble it on you pecker while chained, gotta be careful with pinching, but once it's well settled, feels great.
Good value & fast delivery. Very impressed
Had no issues getting my gear delivered, discrete packaging and quick delivery. The only issue I can think of is that more cages could be here : P
I love the end-product! The shirt fits perfectly. I wish I had ordered a L or XL instead of the XXL for the pants as they're baggy around the thigh, and not quite tight enough around the waist, but that's my bad and not Regulation's. They were custom made in less time than estimated and promptly delivered. Awesome service.
Great selection of products and speedy delivery. Although a bit on the pricy side, the quality is brillinat.
Excellwnt delivery services and customer care but their app still is delayed with the points and updates.
Excellent product, very good delivery, a non-chain independent shop to support. I'm a regular customer!
Delivery was incredibly quick and the quality of the product itself was good quality, but the gas mask came with some sort of weird white crust on it that was difficult to remove
Nice shop, good quality and choice of stock, pleasant and not pushy staff
Great service, and such a fab range of products. Pricing is very competitive too. The standout for me is the quality of their own gear, fantastic.
Regulation provided clear measurement guides, prompt service, secure packaging and quick delivery. The items are top quality and arrived safe and sound. Highly recommended and I will be ordering from them again.
All perfect so easy to use and order. The gear is fantastic an a great addition to my collection
Give you that nice feeling full moment. Manage to keep place for the best part of 2 hours before I had to take it out.
Great fit, zips all the way through
So pleased with the quality of the products, speed of delivery and online purchasing was a breeze!
REGULATION is rated 4.78 based on 2,086 reviews