REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Always great service, fast shipping and great product.
My order was dispatched extremely quickly and I was shocked at the delivery speed to the United States. I love my new invisible link chain collar and rubber singlet! Will definitely be making more purchases in the future
Good service, great product, just the how long it took to get to me sucked - but that’s the fault of the Austrian post office
Amazing service from Aryn very friendly and helpful to a new customer 😝
Very helpful customer service to both off the shelf and custom ordering enquires
Great value, especially in the sales ;)

Always great quality
Great service and products as always ! I’ve always been a huge fan of regulation and don’t shop anywhere else for my sex & erotic needs.
I do keep cumming back to Regulation - really enjoying the range of toys at the moment and have a fair selection of their gear too. Earning Reward Points for buying kit I want is a bonus. Easy to order and service and delivery is always great.

Keep it up guys!!
Gas mask was clearly authentic however it meant it had very rough edges and in some places was torn. The attachment to the lenses was also rusted. Being authentic I understand this but I would have preferred to know beforehand.
good stuff. Great support. Thanks!
Really pleased with the large ball weight/stretcher. Discreetly packaged. Thanks, Regulation!
Excellent
Great service as always
Great gear as always.
REGULATION 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Comfortable shopping experience. Good sales. Great staff. Free delivery. Happy happy.
Great website!
Excellent customer services super quick delivery and fantastic quality.
Very efficient, with a great range of well priced quality products
Always my first (and usually only) port of call for fetish toys and clothing. Excellent selection and the customer service is the best.
Always prompt delivery. Can’t fault.
REGULATION is rated 4.81 based on 950 reviews