REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Opted to pay for fast delivery - ordered on a Monday and goods arrived, discreetly packaged, lunchtime the next day. Brilliant!
Posted 15 minutes ago
High quality goods and over night shipping. Extremely good service couldn't recommend more.
High quality as always from Regulation. This is the first time I’ve had the stretch-zip as a back zip and it’s absolutely fantastic. This new suit has way more flexibility and movement than my other back-zip suite without a strech zip when playing, I think I’m going to always go for this one from now on. Also a perfect fit, love it.
It's always good to shop at regulation.. Whatever our reason. Or need.. this shop serves a very good purpose.. so let's hope it continues to brighten our lives/ playrooms / bedrooms..
Always speedy service and high quality craftsmanship
I think the price is really good for the quality. Great for beginners. As another comment said it’s not transparent so you can not see anything. I regret not to take the smaller cage (Size S). It is pretty confortable to wear all day. Unfortunately, the « aesthetic » is not the best compare to what you see online, the cage can be really low even if it stays on. I’ll go for a transparent electro for the next one.
Came EXTREMELY quickly and was packaged really well. Great as always
Super stuff from folks at Regulation. Top quality products, always delighted…..great gear. Very helpful customer service too….
Always great service and on time discreetly packaged aswell
Always a quick delivery
Good quality products, my go to for toys, leather and rubber gear. I always visit the store when in London.
Tax are too expensive, I won't place orders in the UK on the future (+ The cost of items pretty expensive too... :/ )
Hi Anthony, we're sorry you were charged import fees - these are unfortunately a part of shipping items internationally. The UK VAT would have been removed from your order, however, so you would not have paid additional taxes - Aryn.
Yet again a superb product and an insanely low price with amazing delivery! The store that just keeps giving! A little like the other half and almost as big! Fortunately the purchase with be used in pay back! But seriously you can’t fault the professionalism that this company deals with its customers! If you ain’t used them then try them, you won’t be sorry, and if you have used them before, then you know what I mean and ur already an established customer!
I contacted Regulation to ask if they could do an alteration to a heavy rubber collar. Communication was excellent and the finished article superb. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much! Woof!
Has been a great company to order from and no issues anywhere.
Awesome rubber, fast delivery. Would buy again.
REGULATION 5 star review on 8th June 2021
My order arrived really quickly and was packaged well. Really good and really simple to order.
The jock was comfortable and fitted well. Attachments were easily removed. Overall looked good on!
Great website with great products! I was going to order elsewhere but the product I wanted was way cheaper with Regulation! :) customer service super friendly and delivery quick and easy. Will def order again!
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,526 reviews