REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Always a speedy service items as described
great stuff
Good quality and reliable
Arrived quickly and very good quality items, well packaged.
Love the shopping experience, the rewards and quick customer service. Only thing to improve are the dimension of the gear and toys on the site. Those are often incorrect.
Prompt service and delivery
Smooth and superfast delivery. Highly recommended
As usual, super easy, great products. Have been ordering for years and will continue to do so. Best uk fetish shop, cant wait to actually go back in store soon.
Amazing customer service!

Brilliant selection and range.
Excellent products have been shopping here for years!
Great selection of gear, and reasonably priced!
I've always had quality rubber clothing and products from Regulation and even when there was a minor problem with a zip on a pair of chaps after I wore them once, they repaired for free when I sent them back, promptly returning them to me. Thanks Regulation team.
Great service fast turn around very happy with the gear
Love my hoods and rubber gear
Cannot fault delivery .....
Regulation staff are always really helpful if you have to get in touch. Their products aren’t the cheapest, but you get the quality that you pay for. If you want low quality, go elsewhere
Great range and great price; unfortunately the online shop lack of efficiency; purchase items in 2 occasions and both times the orders arrived incomplete, had to follow up to request the missing products.
Hi Herman,
I'm sorry you had problems with two orders and I can appreciate your frustration. We're currently upgrading our systems over the next few weeks to improve the accuracy of our stock. It's hoped this will ensure the items you order are always available.
I hope you'll give us one more chance again soon.
Warm regards,
Pete
Excellent service!!
Quick delivery and a great product, as always. Regulation never fails to offer a premium service.
REGULATION Rubber Skinhead Jeans
great fit, well made, can't wait to wear them out
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,313 reviews