REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
They were my introduction to rubber gear I still have my first surfsuit from them. However, 10 years later I've had some bad experiences and never buy my rubber from here anymore.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you had some bad experiences with us. Our support team are always on hand to help so please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you ever need help with your order - Aryn.
Posted 1 minute ago
I wish I was able to review the product itself, but as I still haven't received it more than 10 days later, it's not quite possible for me. Shopping with Regulation was an ok experience, however I would suggest *anyone* who shops from outside the UK to pay for UPS instead of Royal Mail. My item has been stuck on "Item Leaving the UK" since may 1st, and even if that is no fault of Regulation's, I wish I'd been better informed. I had a swift reply when I asked Regulation if they could inform me about the whereabouts of my item, which is fine, but it was not so satisfactory to find out Royal Mail doesn't consider a package lost until 25 working days have passed. Again, this is not Regulation's fault, and I would not hesitate to order something else there, but I would certainly avoid Royal Mail.
Recently bought a large inflatable butt plug. It is very nice and works a treat but sadly the inflation bulb keeps falling off. The neck is not narrow enough to stay on. Otherwise a good product but have only just starting using it.
I will be glad to after it arrives and I can try it out
Great experience in general Good prices for good quality products There area variations of choices also There are some times where the quality isn’t the best but in general it’s great and Regulation team is great in case any customer have an issue or need help
Product and quality are good but the shipping is horrible, it takes lots of time... even with express delivery
Hi Stefan, I'm sorry your order took a while to arrive. There are currently delays being experienced on international shipments due to the customs changes implemented by Brexit creating a backlog at the customs offices in individual countries. New tax arrangements should be coming into effect later this year, however, which should expedite this process and get things moving smoothly again - Aryn.
I ordered a leather jock. I thought it ordered a white leather jock. I had not realised and I don't think it said anywhere on it that the white was the actual piping. I sent an email asking about this. I received a reply saying your order is correct. Hardly warm.
Happy with Regulation’s service. Very unhappy with the product considering the high cost.
Great customer service!
The service I received was incredibly good, so was two of the recent products I bought. Far better than other comparable products on the market. One product however was much below standard, and did nothing of what it promised. As the product is non-returnable, I have not contacted the store and only accepted the loss, (and will therefore not give them a negative review). Had this product been better advertised, I am confident that I would not have bought it- and they would have gotten a full 5/5 score.
Hi Aksel, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase. Looking at your order, both items can be returned if they are unused and in the original sealed packaging. if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate yo get in touch with our support team via support@regulation.co.uk Kind regards, Pete
Bought padded collar but Some other collars are prettier to wear
I have ordered from them three times in the last 6 months and the last two times it has taken literally a month to have the items delivered. I made an order on 17 December which indicated it would be delivered from 2 to 7 days and it actually arrived on the 18 January! They could do with expanding their range but i like the loyalty scheme.
Hi Darryl, I'm sorry your order didn't arrive within the expected time. We keep track of any late deliveries in order to best assess our shipping options, so please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future if an order is taking longer than usual so we can see what can be done. You can contact us at support@regulation.co.uk and we're always happy to help! - Aryn.
Online at Regulation has improved a lot. Still some way to go, but in the right direction now.
Toy with one sheet of packing rolling about in a box not good enough and could have fallen out. Sort this out as it could cause alot of problems for someone. Is it that difficult to wrap something and put it in a box?
Gas mask was clearly authentic however it meant it had very rough edges and in some places was torn. The attachment to the lenses was also rusted. Being authentic I understand this but I would have preferred to know beforehand.
Delivery was speedy, secure, and discreet
Im happy with the product I purchased. The only problem is that you put tape around the top and sides of the box and when i got the delivery, the bottom of the box was broken. I bought a big dildo, which is also heavy. It could have come out of the box at any time!!! Please consider for the next time to put tape all around the box, otherwise you risk that the delivery does not reach a home.
Hi Oscar, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your box was missing some type. I'll feed that back to our dispatch team to enquire they double check the boxes are secure. We certainly don't want anything escaping. Please accept my apologies. Kind regards, Pete
Responses were great but a lot longer wait and a missing item had really brought the experience down. Consider I was waiting over a month for a product I purchased and didn't receive it and still unable to get it really hurt my experience. Everything else was great though
Hi Alejandro, Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry your order was delayed. We're always trying to improve manufacture time for custom rubber order but please accept my apology for the delay with getting your order to you on this occasion. I hope you still enjoy your purchases. Warm regards, Pete
Hi, I have nothing to tell about the quality of the part of products i received. I am just disapointed regarding the fact; one of the product I ordered,(rubber bike) was on sale, and once my ordered fixed, and payed. I have received a email telling, my product ordered, has never been part of your stock. Results : delay 2 weeks. Error is human behavior, it's the second time I have such think with Regulation. It's a pity your services just propose apppologises. I have no choice to wait so! Cheers Eric
Had to return the garment as it was to big, exchange was not a problem but did look a bit worn
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,423 reviews