REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Responses were great but a lot longer wait and a missing item had really brought the experience down. Consider I was waiting over a month for a product I purchased and didn't receive it and still unable to get it really hurt my experience. Everything else was great though
Hi Alejandro,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry your order was delayed. We're always trying to improve manufacture time for custom rubber order but please accept my apology for the delay with getting your order to you on this occasion. I hope you still enjoy your purchases.
Warm regards,
Pete
Hi, I have nothing to tell about the quality of the part of products i received. I am just disapointed regarding the fact; one of the product I ordered,(rubber bike) was on sale, and once my ordered fixed, and payed. I have received a email telling, my product ordered, has never been part of your stock. Results : delay 2 weeks. Error is human behavior, it's the second time I have such think with Regulation. It's a pity your services just propose apppologises. I have no choice to wait so! Cheers Eric
Had to return the garment as it was to big, exchange was not a problem but did look a bit worn
The items were shipped internationally without any proper packaging or care to wrap and prevent the items I ordered from being damaged in their long transatlantic journey. I was shocked to open a cardboard box and find the items had been tossing around from England to the west coast of Canada. I spent over £700 on this order. The least you can do is properly package the items I spent good money on.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We certainly don't want orders to arrive damaged so I'll speak to our dispatch team to see what went wrong on this occasion. It seems like nothing arrived damaged but if there are any issues please let us know and one of our support guys will assist you further.

Rest assured we'll work harder packaging your next order.

Warm regards,
Pete
Really good products and reasonable prices, however slow dispatching with some orders and I have had a product covered in like gritty sand
Gave all measures as requested but the t-shirt is so tight, I hardly can get it on. Pants are very low at the waist, so pants and t-shirt hardly reach eachother. But quality is 5-star.
Hi Anders,

I'm sorry to hear that the items don't fit as well as you had hoped. The skin-tight feeling of rubber can be quite restrictive and so the right size can be a little hard to get on sometimes. I've sent you an email with information regarding returns and exchanges if you would like to exchange the items for an alternative size

- Kris.
There was a minor issue that the item I bought was not in stock. This issue was resolved via email correspondence with returning of my money.
The disposable lates gloves I bought easily ripped. Disappointed.
Item received was not the one i ordered. Has to return it.
My first purchase with you was great. ( a gas mask )
My second possible purchase ended up being a failed enquiry.
It concerned The Attica chastity device. After reading the one review ( no date ) I decided to leave it as my questions to your member of staff by e-mail failed to answer them.
Hi Gerry,
Thanks for your feedback. I can see the conversation with Kris from support. I'm sorry it wasn't as helpful as you'd have liked. Hopefully, once we improve product review you'll be able to see more information helping you to make the right purchase. In the meantime, if there's anything else we can help you with, do let us know.

Many thanks,
Pete
Unfortunately they were to small
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 748 reviews