REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
it says 8.5inch girth its not that i know the softer version has some give but too much for my liking. But that does not mean i won't buy a size up its the absolute best quality and feeling so i will just use this for day use for long sessions
Bought a sling asked if everything was included was told yes got home and the sling chains were missing called the shop and was told the chains were extra No point in selling an item if it’s not complete
Delivery was incredibly quick and the quality of the product itself was good quality, but the gas mask came with some sort of weird white crust on it that was difficult to remove
I'm happy with the product, but had some concerns about the order and delivery. I have just received my order today, six weeks after placing it. Unfortunately, it was sent later than estimated, and then was delayed by two more days after entering the US (to ultimately arrive in Canada). I noticed also that the box had been opened and taped up (fortunately the contents were not damaged). So it has been a long wait (and a rough journey, even after paying the additional duty/customs fees), but I am happy to have received my order in good condition.
I Still haven't picked up the things I bought. Please keep them as I will pick up soon.
I am prepared to be corrected on this bit I don't believe that the item that I bought it's stainless steel. Parts are but the main body seems like alloy to me.
Hi there, I'm sorry you aren't happy with the item you have received - our supplier assures us that the items are made using stainless steel, but if you are unhappy with the item you have received and it is unused, unopened and in the condition it arrived in then you can use the following link to arrange for a return: regulation.co.uk/returns - Aryn
Very long wait for despatch & delivery
Hi Andrew, we're sorry it took longer than expected for your order to be shipped. We typically ship orders within 1 -2 working days, but with the holiday period and extra bank holidays, it took us a little longer to ship your order. We apologise for the inconvenience. - Aryn.
Hello Pete, In all honesty I wanted to test how good were the materials you are producing all your latex pieces, sadly the gloves I received are not as glossy as the photos in your website, which makes me wonder if the rest of your latex items have the same washed out tone. I do love the looks of the pictures for the polo shirts, the trouser in yellow latex and the long sleeve all black shirt, so definitely will pop in soon just check them live.
Hi Oliver, Thanks for your feedback. Most of our latex items are lightly dusted in a talc light powder during production. We often ship garments like this as it provides a layer of protection and because pre-shined latex can arrive smeary and greasy. To shine latex you simply need to wipe the surface with a damp cloth then apply any latex shiner such as our own or Vivishine. This should have been explained in the enclosed leaflet but apologies if it was missed from your shipment. Warm regards, Pete
Decent selection and service but beware special offers and voucher codes. No indication of expiry date and misleading emails then pointless token offers after they’ve already got your money. Buyer beware.
Was okay but much too expensive. Also had to pay customs so i will not order qgain
For a large size not much bigger than my medium Was sent back
You never have enough plus sized rubber for big boys
Hi Kieran, I'm sorry we didn't have what you were looking for in a size for you. We typically make our rubber in sizes XS through XXL, and our stock sizes are usually replenished within 4-6 weeks of selling out, but when our workshop is super busy it can take a little longer. We also made to order versions of most products, and have custom-fit as an option on many items for people who would like something made to their exact measurements - Aryn
Company itself is good. Reasonable pricing, speedy delivery (for the UK anyway). Just be weary that as with almost every company in this industry, not all products are "fully tested", some are novelty and not body safe. I highly recommend double checking with other sites or manufacturers before purchasing.
Hi there, all of our items are fully tested by the manufacturers and are deemed body-safe. If you ever have any questions or queries about the materials used in products, please don't hesitate to contact our team at support@regulation.co.uk and we will be happy to answer any questions you have - Aryn.
Your service is ok and my order was traceable but I’ve returned an item and was told that the replacement I’d chosen was out of stock and I would therefore be given a refund. As yet, nothing.
Hi Gerry, I'm sorry you haven't received your refund yet. It can take up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed, so it should be with you soon. You can find more information regarding our returns policy here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ - Aryn.
Delivery and service were good, but unfortunately the item I bought was faulty and leaks. It appears to have splid down the join in the moulding.
Hi David, I'm sorry to hear that the item you received has a fault. If you could contact our support team at support@regulation.co.uk with some pictures or video of the issue, we can arrange for a replacement for you - Aryn.
i did ask my shackles to be separate from the chain before and during me ordering them and someone from regulation suggested this would be done after speaking to the blacksmith. but clearly it wasn’t done when it arrived, instead my request was forgotten. far from ideal. what i have is good quality but just a shame that u said something would happen and then it didn’t
They were my introduction to rubber gear I still have my first surfsuit from them. However, 10 years later I've had some bad experiences and never buy my rubber from here anymore.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you had some bad experiences with us. Our support team are always on hand to help so please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you ever need help with your order - Aryn.
I wish I was able to review the product itself, but as I still haven't received it more than 10 days later, it's not quite possible for me. Shopping with Regulation was an ok experience, however I would suggest *anyone* who shops from outside the UK to pay for UPS instead of Royal Mail. My item has been stuck on "Item Leaving the UK" since may 1st, and even if that is no fault of Regulation's, I wish I'd been better informed. I had a swift reply when I asked Regulation if they could inform me about the whereabouts of my item, which is fine, but it was not so satisfactory to find out Royal Mail doesn't consider a package lost until 25 working days have passed. Again, this is not Regulation's fault, and I would not hesitate to order something else there, but I would certainly avoid Royal Mail.
Recently bought a large inflatable butt plug. It is very nice and works a treat but sadly the inflation bulb keeps falling off. The neck is not narrow enough to stay on. Otherwise a good product but have only just starting using it.
I will be glad to after it arrives and I can try it out
REGULATION is rated 4.8 based on 2,174 reviews