REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
REGULATION 5 star review on 29th July 2020
REGULATION 5 star review on 10th July 2020
REGULATION 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Stephen G
More Photos & Videos
Really good products and reasonable prices, however slow dispatching with some orders and I have had a product covered in like gritty sand
Gave all measures as requested but the t-shirt is so tight, I hardly can get it on. Pants are very low at the waist, so pants and t-shirt hardly reach eachother. But quality is 5-star.
Hi Anders,

I'm sorry to hear that the items don't fit as well as you had hoped. The skin-tight feeling of rubber can be quite restrictive and so the right size can be a little hard to get on sometimes. I've sent you an email with information regarding returns and exchanges if you would like to exchange the items for an alternative size

- Kris.
There was a minor issue that the item I bought was not in stock. This issue was resolved via email correspondence with returning of my money.
The disposable lates gloves I bought easily ripped. Disappointed.
Item received was not the one i ordered. Has to return it.
My first purchase with you was great. ( a gas mask )
My second possible purchase ended up being a failed enquiry.
It concerned The Attica chastity device. After reading the one review ( no date ) I decided to leave it as my questions to your member of staff by e-mail failed to answer them.
Hi Gerry,
Thanks for your feedback. I can see the conversation with Kris from support. I'm sorry it wasn't as helpful as you'd have liked. Hopefully, once we improve product review you'll be able to see more information helping you to make the right purchase. In the meantime, if there's anything else we can help you with, do let us know.

Many thanks,
Pete
Unfortunately they were to small
REGULATION is rated 4.76 based on 395 reviews