REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Company itself is good. Reasonable pricing, speedy delivery (for the UK anyway). Just be weary that as with almost every company in this industry, not all products are "fully tested", some are novelty and not body safe. I highly recommend double checking with other sites or manufacturers before purchasing.
Hi there, all of our items are fully tested by the manufacturers and are deemed body-safe. If you ever have any questions or queries about the materials used in products, please don't hesitate to contact our team at support@regulation.co.uk and we will be happy to answer any questions you have - Aryn.
Your service is ok and my order was traceable but I’ve returned an item and was told that the replacement I’d chosen was out of stock and I would therefore be given a refund. As yet, nothing.
Hi Gerry, I'm sorry you haven't received your refund yet. It can take up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed, so it should be with you soon. You can find more information regarding our returns policy here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ - Aryn.
Delivery and service were good, but unfortunately the item I bought was faulty and leaks. It appears to have splid down the join in the moulding.
Hi David, I'm sorry to hear that the item you received has a fault. If you could contact our support team at support@regulation.co.uk with some pictures or video of the issue, we can arrange for a replacement for you - Aryn.
i did ask my shackles to be separate from the chain before and during me ordering them and someone from regulation suggested this would be done after speaking to the blacksmith. but clearly it wasn’t done when it arrived, instead my request was forgotten. far from ideal. what i have is good quality but just a shame that u said something would happen and then it didn’t
They were my introduction to rubber gear I still have my first surfsuit from them. However, 10 years later I've had some bad experiences and never buy my rubber from here anymore.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you had some bad experiences with us. Our support team are always on hand to help so please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you ever need help with your order - Aryn.
I wish I was able to review the product itself, but as I still haven't received it more than 10 days later, it's not quite possible for me. Shopping with Regulation was an ok experience, however I would suggest *anyone* who shops from outside the UK to pay for UPS instead of Royal Mail. My item has been stuck on "Item Leaving the UK" since may 1st, and even if that is no fault of Regulation's, I wish I'd been better informed. I had a swift reply when I asked Regulation if they could inform me about the whereabouts of my item, which is fine, but it was not so satisfactory to find out Royal Mail doesn't consider a package lost until 25 working days have passed. Again, this is not Regulation's fault, and I would not hesitate to order something else there, but I would certainly avoid Royal Mail.
Recently bought a large inflatable butt plug. It is very nice and works a treat but sadly the inflation bulb keeps falling off. The neck is not narrow enough to stay on. Otherwise a good product but have only just starting using it.
I will be glad to after it arrives and I can try it out
Great experience in general Good prices for good quality products There area variations of choices also There are some times where the quality isn’t the best but in general it’s great and Regulation team is great in case any customer have an issue or need help
Product and quality are good but the shipping is horrible, it takes lots of time... even with express delivery
Hi Stefan, I'm sorry your order took a while to arrive. There are currently delays being experienced on international shipments due to the customs changes implemented by Brexit creating a backlog at the customs offices in individual countries. New tax arrangements should be coming into effect later this year, however, which should expedite this process and get things moving smoothly again - Aryn.
I ordered a leather jock. I thought it ordered a white leather jock. I had not realised and I don't think it said anywhere on it that the white was the actual piping. I sent an email asking about this. I received a reply saying your order is correct. Hardly warm.
Happy with Regulation’s service. Very unhappy with the product considering the high cost.
Great customer service!
The service I received was incredibly good, so was two of the recent products I bought. Far better than other comparable products on the market. One product however was much below standard, and did nothing of what it promised. As the product is non-returnable, I have not contacted the store and only accepted the loss, (and will therefore not give them a negative review). Had this product been better advertised, I am confident that I would not have bought it- and they would have gotten a full 5/5 score.
Hi Aksel, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase. Looking at your order, both items can be returned if they are unused and in the original sealed packaging. if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate yo get in touch with our support team via support@regulation.co.uk Kind regards, Pete
Bought padded collar but Some other collars are prettier to wear
I have ordered from them three times in the last 6 months and the last two times it has taken literally a month to have the items delivered. I made an order on 17 December which indicated it would be delivered from 2 to 7 days and it actually arrived on the 18 January! They could do with expanding their range but i like the loyalty scheme.
Hi Darryl, I'm sorry your order didn't arrive within the expected time. We keep track of any late deliveries in order to best assess our shipping options, so please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future if an order is taking longer than usual so we can see what can be done. You can contact us at support@regulation.co.uk and we're always happy to help! - Aryn.
Online at Regulation has improved a lot. Still some way to go, but in the right direction now.
Toy with one sheet of packing rolling about in a box not good enough and could have fallen out. Sort this out as it could cause alot of problems for someone. Is it that difficult to wrap something and put it in a box?
Gas mask was clearly authentic however it meant it had very rough edges and in some places was torn. The attachment to the lenses was also rusted. Being authentic I understand this but I would have preferred to know beforehand.
Delivery was speedy, secure, and discreet
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,648 reviews