REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
I think the price is really good for the quality. Great for beginners. As another comment said it’s not transparent so you can not see anything. I regret not to take the smaller cage (Size S). It is pretty confortable to wear all day. Unfortunately, the « aesthetic » is not the best compare to what you see online, the cage can be really low even if it stays on. I’ll go for a transparent electro for the next one.
I know that gas mask was used, but man, it could have at least be cleaned from all that dirt and sand. Price tag could have been attached some other way than in middle of goggles.
The suit is very nice. It fits very good and the price is also good. The problem is that I have to pay taxes and the delivery takes a few weeks.
Good & quick service, but package contained a printed address which could easily be traced back to regulation. Worth changing that.
Good service and fast delivery
Good service and fast delivery
Great experience! I'm just disappointed the shipment was via UPS even though I chose "international mail". They charged me 200 ils for handling and tax. That's 2/5 of the product cost. Gilad
The labelling could have been more discreet, but otherwise the shipping was prompt.
Always deliver on time
I just a few min. ago sent notice of exchanging product I ordered. So soon send biker jeans back maybe this afternoon. Thanks!
Great products, good customer support but much longer delivery time than advertised.
Attatched gloves and feet where so incredibly small they didnt even fit my boyfriend (whos three sizes smaller then me) i had to cut them off just to wear the suit
Really good service. Things arrived in a very good time and you get nicely packaged items.
New toy, nice! Took some 2-3 days through customs - unexpected. Anyway I'm certainly buying again! Thx and greets from Bavaria. Martin
Good site, good quality of products.
Really well made. It feels great and fits very well. The sleeves are a tiny bit loose for my arms, but would likely fit most men. This is a very nice product.
Great range of products and the people are nice to deal with if you need their help.
Was good
Great site with affordability and a range of naughtiness for everyone!
Great products, however selection is very limited
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,526 reviews