REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Nice international shopping experience. Hope to find more kinky things and brands
Thanks a lot.
I was able to get a posture collar and nipple clamps. There were at least two members of staff when I visited on a Sunday and they were helpful. There was a good range of toys and fetish wear.
Had a great time in the store at the weekend and came away with some great pieces of gear to start off my rubber collection. Donald was very helpful in helping me decide what looked good and fit well and he was clearly passionate about gear
Probably my favourite Soho shop. Well laid out, with a couple of changing rooms downstairs between all the latex and toys. It’s a shame that their range of clothing by brands such as TOF Paris and Maskulo isn’t wider - they’re the only London stockists I know of, and the leather stuff is mostly too expensive for me. Slight gripe about the opening hours being shorter than those of their competitors nearby, but I guess that just means they must often be the first visited so perhaps it’s a cunning marketing plan.
Great product range, but slightly expensive
The suit fit perfectly. But for the gloves, i have a thin wrist so that fit really bad on the arm, and the thumb is little bit misplaced so I have difficulties to move. However the socks are fine. Thank you for the quality of rubber and care in preparation of the parcel.
I love the end-product! The shirt fits perfectly. I wish I had ordered a L or XL instead of the XXL for the pants as they're baggy around the thigh, and not quite tight enough around the waist, but that's my bad and not Regulation's. They were custom made in less time than estimated and promptly delivered. Awesome service.
Excellwnt delivery services and customer care but their app still is delayed with the points and updates.
Online order was processed quickly; regular updates and shipping info provided; my item/s received in good condition, and quickly. Thank you for your attention.
Maybe more smiles and welcome from Street level staff member. Otherwise seems clean and well kept place.
Quick shipping and a stockist of my favourite products, but sometimes I wish they wouldn't ship my squishy toys in a paper envelope and instead choose a rigid box. :)
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We'll get your comments forwarded to our dispatch folks. All the best, Pete
Good site, but not the same as walking into the Islington store with it’s all pervading leather and latex aroma. Like site and fast postage
My second visit to your store Once again staff were very helpful Will definitely be back for more leather gear
great phone up asked q's ordered and it was delivered no prob at all
Friendly approachable staff at Bateman Street, the store is well equipped to cater to all tastes. Delivery/collection has room for improvement however, the Christmas holidays and covid have played their part for us all.
Easy online service however still waiting for delivery and can't track the parcel until they have attempted to deliver it, delivery tracking definitely needs to be a little better. Great customer service and very quick response time though.
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your review. We'll certainly take your feedback on board. I see that you selected free shipping which means that often a standard Royal Mail service is used. For fully tracked shipping, I'd recommend paying a bit extra for Priority Shipping which should be an available option during checkout. All the best, Pete
Fast delivery. Missing parts of order
Shopping at Regulation was quite nice. As a non-UK citizen, I appreciated that I didn't have to pay for customs costs as Regulation took care of that already. The products arrived well and in a speedy fashion.
Useful store. Doesn't always have what I need, but that's normal
REGULATION is rated 4.8 based on 2,181 reviews