REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Great service
I like the jewel pouch with spikes although very hard to put on oneself, best leave that to another
Yes very good service from new indeed will definitely be using you again
I was happy with your service and attention. Good overall service. Thanks
Quick and discrete delivery
Very responsive to questions and concerns, much better compare with other stores. :D
I find it a pity that the site is not available in French
Lots of variety for your kinks and fetishes!
I was happy with my order. Also, impressed with the quick delivery time to the states. I will definitely be placing more orders.
Great customer service and speedy manufacturing time. Have not been disappointed in the numerous times I have ordered from Regulation. Will definitely come again!
Very good selection of products of fair quality; international shipping is no problem, sometimes it takes a while to get your products; fair pricing, good customer service with prompt reply in case of any questions.
All good - if a slow delivery via Royal Mail!!
great webshop
The delivery was terrificly quick; the products were in mint condition and they turned out exactly how I imagined them to be.
Service was great and ordering was easy
Product was beyond useless and a little dangerous
Very good quality sure, but maybe a little bit expensive.
Prompt service & product ordered matched expectations.
Catsuit with Crotch-All-Around zipper option could be significantly improved if it had 4-way zippers around the crotch (mine came only with a 2-way zipper).
Its a bit pricy, but the selection of more advanced gear is there, nice aesthetic too.
The online listings can be hit or miss with how much information is shown, but the delivery is fast and free for a low minimum spend, discrete packaging too.
Chances are I'll shop a bunch more here.
I love regulations gear and rubber, but sometimes i cant find my sizes like in chest harness cause im so little
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 782 reviews