REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Fast and accurate customer service. Really satisfied every time I’ve made a question about any item I have purchased.
Good service, friendly customer service that helps with your orders
Friendly staff good communication understandable but the Covid and delays and Kevin repairs sorted but very label service and good communicationAlso good quality products
As always the service was great, my only complaint as mentioned in store when I collected my order was the notification of an item being back in stock from the website did not work, and had I not been browsing I may have missed the items I wanted.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. The web team was made aware of this after your visit. You were, of course, correct and there was technical issue that was preventing these alerts from being sent. I'm happy to say this is now fixed and you should receive any future stock alerts via our website.

Warm regards,
Disappointment with delivery time
Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry were disappointed with the delivery time of your order. I've taken a look into this. Your order was placed on Friday evening so our team weren't able to dispatch until the following Monday. Also with the free 2-4 day shipping method selected we understand this can seem long.

We often review our shipping hours and hope to eventually introduce weekend shipping. This should decrease the time for orders made over the weekend.

Kind regards,
Pete
Order produced on time. The shipment was quick.
the rubbersuit is perfect, thank you!
Good afternoon all
Firstly hope everyone is safe and well
Normally your service has always been excellent, but on this occasion you sent a medium blue leather jock instead of an xl, I was not particularly worried as my other half is now enjoying it

Many thanks & best wishes
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry you've received the wrong size. Kris from support will be in touch with you shortly about this.

Kind regards,
Good service and products
Good simple and clear website, very usable, Good product selection, discreet delivery packaging, good delivery updates and short delivery waiting time - All satisfied customer.
Service and communication were excellent. Product ordered fine: information about size could be more specific, slightly tight for its size but the feeling is oomph in the best way.
Love the sleepsack, had some issues with the side D rings coming off. You guys helped me fix it.
Good, speedy delivery service. Clear on website what is currently in stock and what is awaiting new delivery.
Good quality products and fast delivery
Wide choice of gear and toys some of which I've not seen anywhere else.
Excellent products, but the production time was a bit long... thanks to Coronavirus...
Très rapide pour l’envoi
Même si la poste britannique n’est pas la plus rapide.
Love the weight. Also the staff is great when one of the item was missing during delivery. The staff Manage to replace a new item and amazing recommendation. Thank you.
Cost of shipping, tax (even it's £0.00) and discounts have to be included in the commercial invoice.
Very good service.
Easy to use website and fast dispatch
REGULATION is rated 4.75 based on 408 reviews