REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
great feel of the shorts. the zipper feels very wide
The shopping and purchasing process was easy. Delivery was fast. But unfortunately had to look-up basic dimensions on manufacturer’s website. Descriptions on your site were confusing at times, dimensions missing occasionally and sometimes incorrect.
The dildo was larger then thought.
And rubber shirt was good. for some reason came in yellow instead of blue but all orders were efficiently sent.
I have been buying gear from regulation for years and it has always been great quality .
little bit too long and now to many stress cos of the french tax
As always fast and easy service.
Love to wear their gear and now with this lube I can do that with more ease.
Quick reaction
As usual good and prompt service. The hood is perfect
Very pleased overall with the service and products. I think more could be done to make it clear that some products within the order have a longer delivery time ( a note in the confirming e mail for example). This would help manage expectations.
All items are well packaged and have good branding. Each item has its own tag and sealed bag to ensure the items are factory sealed and fresh! I also enjoyed the Regulation branding on each product. The rubber products were also sealed well and felt very fresh and new.

The order came in pretty fast! The store even sent me a post card and some Rubber care info.
REGULATION 4 star review on 27th January 2021
I love the suits Regulation makes. The materials are good and the service is good too. Sizing remotely is always difficult so my newest suit is a bit too large.
Good quality stuff, was a little disappointed to see the packaging labelled to the contents rather than being discrete- the concierge prob had a chuckle.
Shipping was quite slow (to dispatch) - didn't realise I was actually buying from Fetters.
Hi Shane,
Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that. Your order wasn't dispatched as quickly as we'd have liked. We were dealing with a larger than usual volume of orders over the New Year/Christmas period and your order was a few days late to be dispatched. I can confirm that your order was processed by our Regulation team in our London warehouse. We only send orders via Fetters, in Warwick, when custom Fetters brand products are ordered. We hope you'll consider us again regardless.
All the best
- Pete
Good service, great product, just the how long it took to get to me sucked - but that’s the fault of the Austrian post office
Great website!
Ordering was great, nice and easy and response time was exceptional.
Only criticism would be that I ordered a gas mask, it might be a good idea to put something in there about how to look after the rubber or the glass on it etc... I just got the gas mask on its own in a piece of flimsy plastic.

Otherwise no issue with the company at all
Long time fan of Regulation, both at it’s former home in Angel, at it’s new Soho home and even longer online. I probably most often use the web store, which is fast and efficient. Regulation has long been my go to for toys, BDSM equipment and accessories. My REGULATION rubbers have stood the test of time where others have failed. In the ever narrowing London market I hope this brand carries on as a standard bearer. This years Kinkmas cards were a much needed addition and were clearly popular, selling out at least twice online!
Excellent customer service
Generally poor experience last time, but hoping to give a second chance based on the fact that quality of products are typically excellent.
Thanks for your service in Even in the pandemic
Ik like the rubber more thick.
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,125 reviews