REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
The guys at Regulation are great--after buying a defective product they sent me a new one first class once they verified it wasn't working. Very happy--but they should start selling poppers online!
Great service and fast delivery as always
The team is always helpful and supportive with any issue that may arise from one of their products . And as a regular I would recommend them for all your kinky and fetish needs !
Delivery was quick, well packaged (but not excessive), and discreetly packaged.
All three products we good and have given me much pleasure.
They've got what you need.
fair quality, good prices and great customer service highly recommend
I LOVE that the product was less expensive than what the manufacturers website was selling for, but the shipping time was kinda slow. Big picture overview, I saved $130, so I can’t be too upset.
OK for service. Product not so good.
Service is fast and smooth. I accidentally provided the wrong address for my parcel and after emailing them, they corrected the issue immediately with no issues.
Good company with good products
The item I ordered was perfect great quality and a good fit the only thing that was a bit of a let down was the DPD delivery. I paid the extra for a 1-2 day delivery and had notification the item was shipped the day after ordering . I had to reschedule the delivery for Friday. Friday came but the parcel didn’t .when I traced the parcel it was at the local depot and was due for delivery that day it then later changed to Saturday. On Saturday a email was received delivery would now be on the Monday .it did arrive on the Monday but 2 days later might as well not paid the extra for quicker delivery.
I think the price is really good for the quality. Great for beginners. As another comment said it’s not transparent so you can not see anything. I regret not to take the smaller cage (Size S). It is pretty confortable to wear all day. Unfortunately, the « aesthetic » is not the best compare to what you see online, the cage can be really low even if it stays on. I’ll go for a transparent electro for the next one.
I know that gas mask was used, but man, it could have at least be cleaned from all that dirt and sand. Price tag could have been attached some other way than in middle of goggles.
The suit is very nice. It fits very good and the price is also good. The problem is that I have to pay taxes and the delivery takes a few weeks.
Good & quick service, but package contained a printed address which could easily be traced back to regulation. Worth changing that.
Good service and fast delivery
Good service and fast delivery
Great experience! I'm just disappointed the shipment was via UPS even though I chose "international mail". They charged me 200 ils for handling and tax. That's 2/5 of the product cost. Gilad
The labelling could have been more discreet, but otherwise the shipping was prompt.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,786 reviews