REGULATION Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

REGULATION have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Great products, good price, prompt despatch and well packaged.
- Simon Wilkinson-Blake
Great rubber jacket from the flash sale. Looks good, fits well, quick delivery. Good price.
- Gavin Barclay
Good price good schipping godd and quality full items . And very good guest relation
A

Delivery - Fast

96.60%
Industry Average
Company itself is good. Reasonable pricing, speedy delivery (for the UK anyway). Just be weary that as with almost every company in this industry, not all products are "fully tested", some are novelty and not body safe. I highly recommend double checking with other sites or manufacturers before purchasing.
- Anonymous
***** The website was easy to use, the delivery was swift and the product was more than satisfactory.
- Anonymous
Was easy to order and a quick delivery, always bought things from here and not had any issues
- david wilkinson
E

Refunds - Difficult

44.44%
Industry Average
Your service is ok and my order was traceable but I’ve returned an item and was told that the replacement I’d chosen was out of stock and I would therefore be given a refund. As yet, nothing.
- Gerry
Usually good, but I have waited for 10 days so far for a refund to be paid back to me and it still hasn't come through!
- Anonymous
I’m still waiting on my refund to be processed, can you please update me ?
- James
98.75%
Industry Average
Excellent service as always. Very happy with the the products that REGULATION produce - will definitely keep returning for more!
- Alex Alexandrou
Excellent service, item arrived day after purchase - great quality. Highly recommended retailer - packaging is always discreet and well secured.
- Colin Moss
fair quality, good prices and great customer service highly recommend