REGULATION Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

REGULATION have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Good website, great quality for affordable price, awesome service and quick delivery.
- Anonymous
The item I purchased was of fantastic quality and at a reasonable price - I will be back again.
- Clive Crane
Great delivery, reasonable price and excellent gear!
- Thomas
A

Delivery - Fast

96.88%
Industry Average
Great quality products and very fast dispatch and delivery. Will be buying from REGULATION again in the future and will be recommending to friends.
- Dale Bannister
Easy ordering, and fast delivery
- Remi O
Always use REGULATION for my gear abs other toys. Fast delivery in discreet packaging.
- Phil Pannell-Knight
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
Usually good, but I have waited for 10 days so far for a refund to be paid back to me and it still hasn't come through!
- Anonymous
I’m still waiting on my refund to be processed, can you please update me ?
- James
98.71%
Excellent service
- Ralph Wong
Great product selection, fantastic customer service and everything is delivered promptly
- Marc Abbott
Excellent service and sexy product!
- Jake Baxter