REGULATION Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

REGULATION have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Great selection of interesting articles and clothing in the catalogue. Easy to order and pay. Quality was exactly as advertised and the price point was extremely fair. My order arrived a lot quicker than I expected, across the pond to my house in less than 5 days which is way faster than any other companies I have used. REGULATION is now my first choice for the gear I like.
- Len O
Altered that product was back in stock, ordered and it came the following day. Great price, Great product quality. Thank you as always.
- Stuart` W
First time I’ve bought anything from REGULATION. Outstanding service from start to finish and the prices are great which is what drew me to the site for the item I wanted- was Shopping around for the best price . Super quick delivery. 5*- will use again & highly reccomend
- Kevin M
A

Delivery - Fast

94.85%
Industry Average
Great offers. Quick delivery. Very high quality tawse. Great service once again!
- Anonymous
Great E-stim product, fast delivery. One happy customer.
- Stuart` W
Good quality and prompt delivery
- Carlos K
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Absolutely appalling website The items received were not what was advertised in the description or the picture. As to the returns policy Even worse Barcode didn’t open My postcode wasn’t recognised and it’s clearly a means of not wanting items returned I purchased many items from REGULATION but never again And as it was Xmas period and I knew would be slow postage I still had no choice however to pay for next day delivery It wouldn’t allow any other option
- Brian C
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
false advertisement on Instagram, picture didn't fit the the product. Refund got accepted, but still bummed
- Liam H
Ordered shorts and pure pills, only got pills delivered. Had to call you and was then told the shorts were out of stock and it was incorrect that they were available online. Only then I was asked if I wanted a refund to be processed.
- Sukhjit
Your service is ok and my order was traceable but I’ve returned an item and was told that the replacement I’d chosen was out of stock and I would therefore be given a refund. As yet, nothing.
- Gerry
99.08%
Industry Average
Amazing quality products, streamlined and easy to use website, brilliant customer service with fast response times Overall 10/10
- Nik B
- Anonymous
Great staff. Smooth service and attention to what I wanted. Thank you.
- Chris J