REGULATION Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

REGULATION have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Delivery - Fast

97.55%
Industry Average
A part from the ordered item was sold out. I was contacted quickly and options for replacement were given. I appreciated that a lot. Also to follow-up questions were answered quickly. The delivery was quick. Job well done! :)
- Anonymous
Fast delivery and great products! Thank you!
- Anonymous
Excellent product. delivered on schedule. Size perfect and as stated. Would highly recommend. This was a made to order item hence the delivery waiting time
- Steven Grant
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
Usually good, but I have waited for 10 days so far for a refund to be paid back to me and it still hasn't come through!
- Anonymous
I’m still waiting on my refund to be processed, can you please update me ?
- James
98.73%
Industry Average
Always helpful, excellent service and go out of their way to help if you need assistance with anything. One of the best shopping experiences in London.
- Sarang