REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
As a service themselves overall quite good, however like most companies in this industry some of the items sold are not always... fully tested, or say that they are "safe" and "tested" when in-fact they are not. One of the products I purchased started to degrade rapidly within the first few weeks, after some research I discovered that the material of the product was nowhere near safe for internal use despite it being marketed as "Body safe". The company itself do sell some good products at a moderately competitive price. Just make sure to check the materials and search other websites or manufacturer pages for confirmation that they are actually safe. --Edit-- This review was after having purchased a silicone product and previously purchasing a PVC one. It is for your service not the product itself. However, looking at the products you sell can say a lot about you as a company. So *inhale*… The PVC product I purchased was marketed by you as “body-safe” and “easy to clean” which is itself contradictory as PVC is porous so (regardless of method or storage) cannot be entirely cleaned. PVC also commonly contains phthalates (or equivalent) for softening the plastic. Phthalates and some of their equivalents have been linked to asthma, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, breast cancer, obesity, type II diabetes, neurodevelopmental issues, behavioural issues, altered reproductive development and male fertility issues. Which is why they are outright banned in most regulated industries (such as children’s toys), unfortunately the sex toy industry is one of the most poorly regulated. As such, consumers depend on companies such as yourself to be truthful and not misleading. You do sell some high quality, legitimately safe items and for anything silicone or external I would still consider your site. However, I cannot in good conscience recommend you to others due to the misleading information (on some of your lower quality items), which could cause serious bodily harm.
Hi there, I'm sorry you weren't happy with the item you received. The toys we sell are tested by the manufacturers and considered body safe and would only become unsafe to use through misuse or lack of care. Some materials can degrade when they come into contact with other materials and so care should always be taken when using and storing items - it's generally advised to store toys separately to stop interactions between different materials from happening, and to make sure you are using the correct lubes for each material. The order for which you are reviewing does not contain any insertable items, and only features an item made of high-quality silicone, however. If you ever have any concerns about items we sell please don't hesitate to get in touch with our online team, who will be happy to help - Aryn
too expensive for that quality…
Tax are too expensive, I won't place orders in the UK on the future (+ The cost of items pretty expensive too... :/ )
Hi Anthony, we're sorry you were charged import fees - these are unfortunately a part of shipping items internationally. The UK VAT would have been removed from your order, however, so you would not have paid additional taxes - Aryn.
Order only partially fulfilled due to a stocking issue.
My experience hasn't been good. Items haven't really worked for me. Sorry.
Goodnight, I have not received the products yet. They are stopped at customs. I would also like you to reply to the email I sent you about collaboration. Thank you
Was expecting my order to be dispatched today but upon calling was informed it wouldn’t be. Even though I paid extra for shipping. Little disappointed especially as a previous order failed to be delivered.
Hi Javier, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations for shipping. It can take our dispatch team 1-2 working days to process orders as they come in, as they often deal with a large volume of orders. You can find more about our dispatch and shipping times here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ - Aryn.
I have not even received my order yet :(
Hi Boris, I'm sorry your order hasn't arrived just yet. It looks like it's still within its delivery estimate and, having taken a look at the tracking, it would appear to be with your local delivery office now. It should be in your hands very soon! - Aryn
Poor quality items based on my purchase.
Unfortunatley i placed two separte orders online for items that were in stock then to be told a few days later the items were out of stock, payment taken then money to be refunded. I've used your company many times without issue, things do go wrong that I understand. But twice in a row, just bad luck I guess.
Latex if not expected quality coved in a white powder, no communication through the process till I emailed them not happy not sure I would return
Hi Sam, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. For our made to order items, we send out multiple emails during the process including an order confirmation, an expected leadtime when it goes into our workshop queue and a shipping notification. Sometimes these emails can get filtered into people's spam folders, however, so you might not have seen them. With regards to the white powder, this is completely normal. It is a form of talcum powder added to the item by the manufacturer as it stops the latex from sticking to itself whilst on the roll. It can be easily washed off with warm soapy water. Kind Regards, Kris.
I arranged pick up at the Soho store l as I live 10 mins away and I didn’t want to pay the excess charges for home delivery. It took a week to be notified my delivery was in the Soho store. Why?
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback. Just to update you on the reason for the delay. We currently have to ship orders to our store for collection. This can take a few days and because you ordered on a Friday afternoon we couldn't get this processed until the following week. We'll keep reviewing our methods and if we find that an increasing number of customers are requesting collection in this way we'll see if we can increase the frequency of transfers. I'm sorry it was longer than you were hoping for. If you're looking for a specific item to collect in-store, you can also call ahead and check the stock. This way there will be no delay. Kind regards, Pete
Was not the good item that I have order
Hi Corentin, I'm sorry to hear that you received the wrong item! We've sent you an email to get this sorted out for you ASAP, so please check your inbox (and make sure to check your spam folder in case it gets filtered out there). Kind Regards, Kris.
Not really happy with the quality. First pair of gloves failed very quickly - within 3 weeks opposed to, as an example 2 years minimum for other similar pairs purchased elsewhere. Second pair i bought from you, the left hand was smaller than than the right. Tried to take a picture at the request of customer services but basically you can't tell the difference photographically and I give up. Will shop elsewhere in future. Not worth the effort nor the expense.
Hi Richard, I've had a look into this for you. We asked for a photo so we could first show our supplier (rather than ask for them to be returned) and then send a new pair out to you. We were waiting for your reply, but not to worry, I'll go ahead and ask for another pair to be sent to you today. They should be shipped tomorrow. All the best, Pete
I’m still waiting on my refund to be processed, can you please update me ?
Hi James, We haven't been able to locate your request for this but one of our support team will be in touch shortly to help you. All the best, Pete
Yes not very happy ordered a leather shirt from you it was the wrong size didn’t know if I could send it back when we are in lockdown actually rung someone up last week in your department and they said it was too late not very happy at all
The website doesn't accept PayPal, so you have to transmit your credit card details though the site. Also, the basket auto-empties so if you come back after thinking about things, you have to trawl through the site again to find everything you wanted.
Hey there, Sorry, you've had issues with your basket and checkout. We do actually accept Paypal but if you're having issues next time you order, let us know and we'll send you a manual Paypal invoice for your order. I hear you about the basket emptying, we're currently looking into the bug, in the meantime, you can now make multiple wish lists that will keep your favourite product nicely saved for as long as you need them. Thanks for the feedback! Regards, Pete
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,648 reviews