REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Latex if not expected quality coved in a white powder, no communication through the process till I emailed them not happy not sure I would return
Hi Sam,

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. For our made to order items, we send out multiple emails during the process including an order confirmation, an expected leadtime when it goes into our workshop queue and a shipping notification. Sometimes these emails can get filtered into people's spam folders, however, so you might not have seen them.

With regards to the white powder, this is completely normal. It is a form of talcum powder added to the item by the manufacturer as it stops the latex from sticking to itself whilst on the roll. It can be easily washed off with warm soapy water.

Kind Regards,
Kris.
I arranged pick up at the Soho store l as I live 10 mins away and I didn’t want to pay the excess charges for home delivery. It took a week to be notified my delivery was in the Soho store. Why?
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your feedback. Just to update you on the reason for the delay. We currently have to ship orders to our store for collection. This can take a few days and because you ordered on a Friday afternoon we couldn't get this processed until the following week. We'll keep reviewing our methods and if we find that an increasing number of customers are requesting collection in this way we'll see if we can increase the frequency of transfers. I'm sorry it was longer than you were hoping for.

If you're looking for a specific item to collect in-store, you can also call ahead and check the stock. This way there will be no delay.

Kind regards,
Pete
Was not the good item that I have order
Hi Corentin,

I'm sorry to hear that you received the wrong item! We've sent you an email to get this sorted out for you ASAP, so please check your inbox (and make sure to check your spam folder in case it gets filtered out there).

Kind Regards,
Kris.
Not really happy with the quality. First pair of gloves failed very quickly - within 3 weeks opposed to, as an example 2 years minimum for other similar pairs purchased elsewhere. Second pair i bought from you, the left hand was smaller than than the right. Tried to take a picture at the request of customer services but basically you can't tell the difference photographically and I give up. Will shop elsewhere in future. Not worth the effort nor the expense.
Hi Richard,
I've had a look into this for you. We asked for a photo so we could first show our supplier (rather than ask for them to be returned) and then send a new pair out to you. We were waiting for your reply, but not to worry, I'll go ahead and ask for another pair to be sent to you today. They should be shipped tomorrow.

All the best,
Pete
I’m still waiting on my refund to be processed, can you please update me ?
Hi James,
We haven't been able to locate your request for this but one of our support team will be in touch shortly to help you.

All the best,
Pete
Yes not very happy ordered a leather shirt from you it was the wrong size didn’t know if I could send it back when we are in lockdown actually rung someone up last week in your department and they said it was too late not very happy at all
The website doesn't accept PayPal, so you have to transmit your credit card details though the site. Also, the basket auto-empties so if you come back after thinking about things, you have to trawl through the site again to find everything you wanted.
Hey there,
Sorry, you've had issues with your basket and checkout. We do actually accept Paypal but if you're having issues next time you order, let us know and we'll send you a manual Paypal invoice for your order.

I hear you about the basket emptying, we're currently looking into the bug, in the meantime, you can now make multiple wish lists that will keep your favourite product nicely saved for as long as you need them.

Thanks for the feedback!